Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jun 24, 2019 5:16 PM

Sep 2017
great last episode but the only thing i wish was expanded a tiny little bit more was kanies past/actor phase and what happened with his parents but other than that it was an amazing ride and last episode! (well not actually last episode but it basically was)

also i was rocking back and forth on the verge of tears for the last 3 people to walk in and when those damn kids that could be either 45 or 6 years old came in i bursted out in laughter,the show really gets you when your not expecting it

but yes im glad they went with a happy ending where he continues and princess managed to keep her memeories,im highly doubting there will ever be a season 2 but it would be cool to see them defeat that ugly ass wizard

overall 9 or 10/10,i truly enjoyed my self and made me some what nostalgic for some reason

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
Jul 21, 2019 12:43 PM

Mar 2018
To think those freakin goblin kids are the last 3.. I feel bad for Sento ngl

I really liked this show with its fairy tail like setting and its fairy tail like end. The wizard making his appearance wasn't that surprising but I didn't thought it'd be him.

Now that I've watched it I will dive into the novel and let's see what's awaits me ^^

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Nov 25, 2019 4:54 PM

Aug 2014
after rewatching this anime again (i watched it while it was airing in 2014), I gotta say:

I was completely wrong in bashing this anime back in 2014.  This was a very enjoyable and fun anime after a rewatch.  I had a great time in comparison to 2014. 

And cant wait for the possibility of a second season,  but I doubt its gonna happen
oooo3333Apr 24, 2023 3:06 PM
Dec 23, 2019 8:36 PM

Jul 2016
Wasn't the wizard dead or something? Maybe I misunderstood something in the previous episodes. Those rape faces tho...

So the curse issue can be solved that easy, uh? Honestly, the tree being able to "postpone" Latifa's curse sounds pretty much like an ass-pull to me. This just make all the built up drama seem pointless in the end but whatever.

Not a good episode.
Mar 14, 2020 3:31 AM

Oct 2019
Damn, ngl I've read too many Isuzu doujin that whenever I see those 3 shotas I always think they would do H on Isuzu. Good thing this is the actual anime.
May 3, 2020 4:29 PM

Apr 2020
3 words: It's a girl! LOL

As soon as they needed 3 visitors, I had a feeling those 3 kids would save the day.
Jun 1, 2020 7:33 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Happy ending for all! Yeah, classic! I still hope Seiya do some confession, but my guess was all wrong. Maybe next episode? I still had 2 more episodes to get blown up!

Seem nice to see how Amaburi grown up fast like hell. Thanks for Mr Manager kindness who can bring that much guest. Yes, his narcisist can be good at this moment! Onward, the lifes on Amaburi goes into normal. The princess Latifa curses has been lifted. Thanks again for the plot devices to do that job nicely. Very heart-warming scenery when all people happy, i dont even realised tearing my eyes when the counter close the quota's.

So what will Seiya do next? Idk. But, at this rate, i obviously enjoy the whole series more than i thought before. A catchy characters, for the most of the employee of the Amaburi. Funny three musceteer mascots. A busty secretary who always act cold and sexy af. A welcomed red bloomed dragon. An airheaded cute fairies of the wind, and her amazing crews. And, yeah, well performed Seiya, bring me more joy til its last.

Pretty sure i give this show my 9/10. My only problem here is the show never digged much detail into the magical thingy they had there, that somehow sad to me in deep sight. Yet, the plot still actual to its first goal, that it is good for the story development: bring the happiness to the Amaburi last and forever! Yeah, a solid 9 must be good to shove all my gratitude. Their pure gold comedy. A catchy characters. A lovable melodramatic impact. They are so good to even realise i watch a mediocre shows!

Oh, one more thing: If some romance can actually catch up in the next 2 episodes, i will gladly give more 9 for the OVA. Thats what i want to say. Why not 10 too for the primary show? Well, since i said a mediocre in the last sentences, its still true. Im still onward to my sceptism, soo, yeah thats it, no 10, only 9!

With that conclude, i farewell and say : 'Moving on!'
badabassJun 1, 2020 7:42 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 24, 2020 2:02 PM
Oct 2019
Great way to wrap up the series, I doubt there will be another season though. Overall very good series.
Jul 25, 2020 8:34 PM

Aug 2019
shit the feels, the absolute feels rn GOD DAMN. This anime hit right, although the ending was pretty foreseeable, it still did make me jump with joy when they hit there 500k mark. Seiya did it, that crazy son of a bitch really did it. He got 500k guests in 3 months flat and literally started from the ground up, what an absolute fucking hero. i'll fucking drink to that.
Princess Latifa's curse had me in shambles i won't lie, fucking starting to tear up and that damn piano ost holy balls i need it, its actually a beautiful track and helped add to the sadness. Even though i do enjoy a happy ending, i have mixed feelings about the princess's curse also braking. On one hand it's good that they managed to break the curse and she can live happily ever after, on the other it felt really straight forward to break the curse. Like i'd have thought that the king would of tried thousands of ways to break the curse beforehand, and it coming from a wizard that slayed such a strong dragon, i thought it would also have some sort of repercussion like "oh curse gets broken but she can no longer feel any emotions" or what not. Felt like the "won the battle lost the war" would of been extremely poetic ending for this anime. idk just a thought.
i did not expect the business man to be the old wizard (swear they said he was dead?) definitely caught me by surprise, i never hated him even before this ep, i just thought the dude was just a genuine businessman doing his job, but guess not anymore lol.
anime is absolutely TEASING me with the Seiya and Isuzu ship. PLEASE just let it happen, they fully deserve one another raise the anchors already D:
Jul 27, 2020 11:48 PM

Feb 2019
They called every single person they could think of to reach that 500,000 goal. It was somewhat nice to see Terano. I have a feeling there was more about Kanie and her in the LN.

Tiramie's calls tho' lol

He called all the wives he cheated with, and their husbands. Two for one. Definitely the most hilarious of all the calls lol

Oh, so the four fairies are human and not from Maple Land. I thought they were from Maple Land all this time.

Latifa preparing to lose her memories was a really emotional. When Latifa started crying I teared up too. It is indeed painful to have witnesses something you loved so much only to have to forget it just a few minutes later.

It was great that she remembered and didn't forget all of it. But it (and the entire episode) felt a bit rushed, so the moment didn't hit as hard as I wanted it to.

Also, didn't even think that that businessman could've been the wizard. And we still haven't seen why Kanie suddenly got afraid of heights. Since there's no season 2, I guess I'll have to pick up the LN!

That scene between Kanie and Sento before he left the park was really cute. Sento's clothes and expressions were just too much!

So great to see Kanie come back to the park.

This second half definitely picked up and was far better than the first half. Although a bit rushed, it was still good. I wonder what's left in the next episode.
Sep 6, 2020 11:25 AM

Aug 2014
that weasel made my day :D Margherita please and please cross the front gate :D OMG OMG OMG
Then Takami chan with all drunk guests :D
Then Tiramie with his wifes :D trololol
Then Sylphy, but I thought she will get like way more than 50~, people in Japan would do anything for their idol and she had so many views... I wonder how many followers that makes?
Then the 3 kids and Kanie and Moffle holding her as an offering to gods :D
damn that was funny as hell :D

I think in real life it would be big hassle to explain everyone that he comes back after he said he quits ;o
I am raising my rating from 7 to 8 ;]
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 13, 2020 11:43 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
shoutout to top tier waifu sento for saving the day by using, girl, powers.?

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 29, 2020 6:44 AM

Jul 2020
So they finally made it. They never gave up and sacrificed themselves to reach the goal! Even the side classmates who should have had more importance appeared! Shit, that Latifa last scene, that hug made Kanie break most anime barrier by getting close to her, really pleased with that. Japanese should understand open feelings. Everything ended great!

Also that scene with the kids running towards Sento goes completely perfect with the last 20 seconds of Guren no Yumiya. Absolute masterpiece
KingShuloxSep 29, 2020 6:54 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 22, 2021 2:50 PM

Apr 2018
Man I never would have thought that the LAST 3 PEOPLE would be those annoying horny kids

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 1, 2021 10:06 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Tiramie took a noble beating. Also that pizza move could've been abused a bit more.

Wonderful ending!
Jun 2, 2021 2:18 AM

Jul 2013
This is my top 3 anime moment I wish I could wipe my memory of just to experience it fresh again. The horny kids being the final 3 had me on the floor for how surprising, stupid, and genius it was lmao.
Jul 20, 2021 6:48 AM

Jul 2019
Great episode. Managed to reach goal through ever means possible. Those 3 mad kids was just the cherry on the top.

Latifa has her memory too so that is a win. With Kanie back too there is only things to be happy for.

Wonder what the last episode will give. Plz be Isuzu episode .-.
Aug 14, 2021 2:41 AM

Jan 2017
What a way to reach the quota, the three kids LMFAO

Well that's one of the park's concerns down, they are still struggling financial-wise and added with the reveal of the wizard being in this world too
Oct 6, 2021 4:18 AM

Feb 2019
Mission accomplished!!!

That guy is the wizard.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Oct 10, 2021 12:28 PM

Dec 2020
this wouldve been a much better way to end the season but still was really good. had tears in my eyes once they made that 500k, good show. ill give it a 7/10
Jan 27, 2022 5:10 PM

Jun 2016
They had to reach to achieve it, but they got over the total amount of people needed. Congrats all around. It just had to be those three devils that saved them in the end. Feels bad for Sento, lol.

As for the whole Latifa situation, I'm honestly a bit disappointed that it went in that direction. I guess in terms of the world, the trees magical properties make sense, but not once did we ever hear about it. Can this be classed as a cop out ending? Whatever, at least Latifa remembers.

Seiya became happy, something even he didn't realise. Forget about happiness, running an amusement park would make me stressed as hell, lol.

Full marks if you guessed that guy was the wizard, cause up until the full truth was revealed two eps ago, I'd figure it was near impossible to guess.

Sep 13, 2023 9:20 PM
May 2023
Damn, if this is the last episode, what's next episode going to be? Anyway I'm glad I didn't read spoilers, it was a thrill!
Sep 13, 2023 9:22 PM
May 2023
Reply to FatefulLove
It was quite the touching episode.

Calling everyone they know to come! Tiramie's way was hilarious though xD Getting married couples to think they are getting cheated lol.

Everyone coming despite it being in the not the best time. Calling a pizza delivery xD Those kids being the last, it really was a close call though! Holding Sento like that!

Forgot that Kanie said he would quit and really liked how he teared up during his speech on the stage xD

That guy being the wizard! The place sold being a place for a big supermarket!

Kanie, Sento, Moffle saying their goodbyes to Latifa :/ Latifa not wanting to forget and crying under Kanie's arms. The tree blooming from having enough animus that allowed Latifa to keep her memories!

Kanie saying goodbye to Sento xD Realizing that he enjoyed it and comes back. This feels like a good place to end to with everyone gathered at the end!
@FatefulLove Tiramie the best mascot all the way lmfao
Oct 3, 2023 11:51 PM

Dec 2022
Oh. When they needed 3, I half expected Moffle, Sento and Kanie to say "I quit" and then walk through the gate as guests and not employees. I guess the 3 stooges worked too.
Nov 12, 2023 9:45 AM
Apr 2021
It was, in my opinion, a perfect way to lead to the end of the season! Beautiful emotions are portrayed and calling back previous characters was super interesting
Nov 13, 2023 3:57 AM
Oct 2019
Those three kids are the MVP!!
Wow that guy was the wizard bruhh

That was emotional for sure.

Thank god it's happy ending for everyone.

This episode really felt like the finale, i wonder what is the last episode gonna be??
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.