Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Aug 9, 2019 8:43 AM
Jul 2019
I was going to rate this 8 because it was fun bar the plot holes but last 2 episodes were absolutely terrible so 7 for me.

Not as bad as some make it out to be but at the same time definitely not great. The finale and the several plot holes brought it lower, but still an enjoyable watch if you like the series. Season 1 will remain as the definitive Psycho Pass for me though.
el3melNov 11, 2019 4:53 AM
Oct 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Aug 2017
I'm not going to read more than >500 comments so I'm just going to say that this season is just: a bad copy of S1 + more gore + new annoying female MC.

Not as bad as I thought it would be. 5/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 18, 2019 5:26 PM

Mar 2019
My Psycho Pass is over 9000 after that.
Oct 22, 2019 5:57 AM

Dec 2015
Holy shit, this was actually as bad as people were saying. Not sure how I rate it an 8/10 an while ago. A convoluted mess. Really hope they ignore most of the plot points from this season now
Oct 29, 2019 4:28 AM

May 2015
this season was better than the first.
Nov 10, 2019 8:42 AM

Mar 2016
Hmm, an interesting opinion.

Nov 10, 2019 8:44 AM

Mar 2016
el3mel said:
I was going to rate this 8 because it was fun bar the plot holes but last 2 episodes were absolutely terrible so 7 for me.

Not as bad as some make it out to be but at the same time definitely not great. The finale and the severak plot holes brought it lower, but still an enjoyable watch if you like the series. Season 1 will remain as the definitive Psycho Pass for me though.
I agree, too many plot holes, it would be a high 6, low 7, but it could be credited to the universe it had already created in season 1. Not much development, we just realized oh, siblyl is not as flawed now.

Nov 10, 2019 10:38 AM

Feb 2009
underrated sequel. obviously is not on par with the original show but it was a decent ride.
6/10
Dec 22, 2019 11:40 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, I'm sorry but this was a terrible finale!

Such a good buildup throughout the first 8 episodes, albeit a negligible few mishaps along the way, but these last 2-3 episodes just killed it. Season 1's ending was good, not great nor bad, but this was nearly straight-up terrible. I finished the season earlier this morning (3 am or so) but I just needed to take a sleep before posting this, so very disappointed.

Out with the most mind-boggling bit: How can Sibyl judge itself? If a System is made up of people that are criminally asymptotic, how are they collectively not the same too then? Even more hilarious is that they judged some of themselves criminals too. And hence this just made Kamui Kirito's whole brilliant plan, with some solid start and interesting developments, fall flat on its own feet.

Moreover, Sybil's reaction to Shisui's whole bit was just .. what? Revoke her access and that would've honestly saved so much trouble. In the first place, aren't Domanitors access given to Inspectors and Enforcers following the "chain of command"? How do you not have a counterattack against such a possible scenario?

And now Sakuya Tougane. I was genuinely curious as to what his ulterior motive was all along but they just butchered him to a mom-con in the end xD. I'm not even going to start on Maki Shimotsuki lol, we'll probably feel the same about her. Just want to drop off that it was ridiculous to see her not even finishing off Tougane despite going on about how it's a necessity for her and whatnot.

A bit more time for the other Enforcers were definitely lacking too but with 11 episodes, you can only do so much. Such a pity.

Anyway, that was pretty much all regarding the downsides I suppose. Pretty much binged the season even then, the mystery and fun was great although they were quite eerily similar in many ways to the arcs in Season 1 which I didn't particular mind even then. Op and ED both were fabulous as always, as expected of Production I.G. Nothing to really point on the Animation Quality either, it was pretty good overall.

Character exploration on Akane was much better done in this Season compared to Season 1, on the flip-side. I found that to be a bit lacking in Season 1 honestly given how rushed it was there but certainly not the case here. I'll give the new writer props for this. More screentime for Saiga Jouji was really appreciable too.

I've seen many complaints on Kamui being a compilation of 184 bodies and 7 brains, but this honestly didn't faze me at all. On the contrary, I was quite impressed actually. It was fairly obvious that the show was quite unrealistic from Season 1 in the first place so I didn't bother trying to put a lid, that being realism, on top of it or anything of that sort.

Overall, I'll give this a generous 6/10 nonetheless because it was fun at the end of the day all things considered. Storyline would get a 3/10 and Characters 5/10 but the rest 7.5 and/or above so a 6.0/10 sounds about right, I reckon.
_MushiRock11_Mar 30, 2020 8:08 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 27, 2020 8:55 AM

Dec 2014
Damn ...took me a long time to finish it all
Jan 29, 2020 2:08 PM

Mar 2013
ABOUT MIKA IN EP 11.

I just need to clarification cause im small brain ahha

" I'll keep the secret
no, i ll forget it everything
i dont know anything
i trust sibyl!
i love this society! "

Mika was about to kill Tougane w the dominator,
but she stopped claiming she cant go any further than this.
She was unable to kill him,
because she doesn't think she should do such a thing (?) and kinda forgave herself for letting him cloud her psychopass and shit (?)

I'm confused at this part.
keep what a secret?
forget what?
and what she does mean by trust sibyl? if she trusted then she shouldve used the dominator which measures judgement by sibyl and would end tougane what? unless cause he already died so there was no point. im confused.

secondly,
I was confused at what yayoi says to mika, saying she wont forgive the person who leaked information about akane's grandmother. but mika was the one who did this right? when she basically got blackmailed by tougane to put akane's psychopass in danger right?
she knows she did this,
and wow
yet mika just acts like an innocent shithead whos obsessed about judgement with sibyl and has a shit fake sense of justice god what a hypocrite.
Jan 31, 2020 10:18 PM

Jan 2020
OfficiallyVictor said:
ABOUT MIKA IN EP 11.

I'm confused at this part.
keep what a secret?
forget what?
and what she does mean by trust sibyl? if she trusted then she shouldve used the dominator which measures judgement by sibyl and would end tougane what? unless cause he already died so there was no point. im confused.

So basically Mika discovered the 'ugly truth' about Sybil in another word, it's bad secret. And she want to forget about the ugly truth about Sybil, because all this time she admired the Sybil system. I know it's crazy, you gotta be delusional to understand this.

As for why she didn't kill Tougane probably because she know that Tougane is going to die soon and decided to hear his final words and when she's about to shoot him he's already dead.
Mar 5, 2020 3:07 PM

Dec 2019
Meh this season coulda been 10x times better but they fkd up, anw im sad cause Mika survived in the end but oh well let's hope we wont see her ugly face again.
                                                         🖤   

May 1, 2020 6:59 AM
Oct 2019
What's about Akane smoking? Why would she light cigarettes so she would smell but not actually smoke? Was it to look tougher?
Jun 26, 2020 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
Ok, I thought this season was okay for the first half, then the last couple episodes I was not a fan of. However (contrary to most everyone’s opinion apparently) I actually liked the finale! It wrapped up the paradox nicely and feels like something has been gained, now collective pyscho-passes are in the game. I think it’s neat, it addresses the moral ambiguity of s1 where a bunch of monsters are running sibyl, surely they will have a horrific CC. Although I am confused how they were able to determine which brains were raising their CC, since individually they are all criminally asymptomatic right?

Also I think this explains the ridiculous high number of people Kamui is made up of, if it were just 2 or 3 people it wouldn’t really be comparable to sibyl’s level of a collective entity

Overall, I’m gonna give it a 7/10. I think the finale saved it, after the shitty rushed episode 9 I was considering going lower but it has redeemed itself
Jul 22, 2021 1:47 PM
Dec 2017
and now chemotherpay is finally done.

Aug 28, 2021 9:24 AM
May 2021
Liked the idea of the paradox and the constant questioning of what is justice. And i agree that Sibyl needs to be judged to evolve. This season was more mindblowing than season one for me :)
Aug 28, 2021 9:41 AM
May 2021
nanashi796 said:
this season was better than the first.
yes, i agree! It took the idea of maintaining law and order for the greater society to a higher level than season 1.

Season 1 was mindblowing when they revealed the brains of Sibyl. The huge irony that what's administering justice are minds of people who are criminally asymptomatic and thus can go on to engage in criminal activities without being punished.

I went into season 2 wondering how they are going to show new material when season 1 was already complete. (And also because I read reviews saying season 2 was not as good). But they surpassed my expectations because they managed to question the morals of using Sibyl again, this time using Kamui, the result of multiple identities who cannot be judged.

Also, since Akane Tsunemori's hue is clearer than Sibyl, the series is bascially suggesting people like her are almighty and omnipotent. Sibyl, the supposed keeper of law and order is still at the end of the day (1) created by human minds (2) has flaws even after evolving. I felt the author was trying to put across the message than humans are more superior and that we have the power to right things. And since their society is built on Sibyl and tech, basically humans are more superior than tech too.

If anything the story of season 2 was more mindblowing than the first, but season 1 had much more likeable characters. The author must be really sick (I mean this in an admiring way) to be able to think of this. It's so thrilling to watch because it makes you question morals and what's right or wrong. Does the means justify the end?
hj_kacchanAug 28, 2021 10:14 AM
Aug 28, 2021 10:08 AM
May 2021
tsubasalover said:
There's still OP and ED even though it's final ep.

"Kamui" guy showing he can change to different "Kamuis" Wow, that guy is such a mother-con who killed his own mother. Wow, suddenly that boss can be shot. Then system was a target, but updated into innocent.

They were able to stop Inoue-san's character. The main girl still don't want to kill "Kamui" guy, and he and that mother-con shot each other. The boss is back to normal?

I'm not sure how it will connect to the movie.

The boss is back to normal because it is an android. It can be replaced with the brain of anyone criminally asymptomatic.

If you recall, the brain behind the boss in season one was a guy Makishima Shogo knew.
Nov 29, 2021 3:59 AM

Apr 2015
Finished S2.

lol when I read people saying S2 was bad, I thought it would happened some terrible stuff and totally broke the series... Well, no idea what people were talking about lol.

I sure think S1 was better, but most because how rush everything end in S2. Also because it is impossible to not compare Makishima and Kamuy. M is far better write.

The best thing about S2 is Akane character development, how much she changed and become my favorite character. Love how much deep she has.

Besides that all the sci-fi shit was there and great story. 8/10.

Now i go for the movie.
Feb 13, 2022 6:40 AM

Dec 2007
lol what and ending. half of the "twists" felt random, and kamio's "final goal" didn't make sense.
it all come together if we will just say this second season was more like "extra story" rather than official one.
but in the end this season wasn't that bad in term of direction. the writing just became shit more the story continued lol. they should had shortening this to 6 episodes or something.
mika became little bearable at the end, and akane still felt robotise through the end. though i still admire her ideology lol.
6/10
Jun 11, 2022 1:04 AM
Jan 2021
I am impressed on how solid the season was without Kogami. It was short but I enjoyed it, although it has flaws. Akane brought this show by herself.
7/10
Jul 30, 2022 11:50 PM
Jul 2022
This shit sucked. the story was laughable, i legit felt dumber watching it. That being said Because Season 1 was so great and I plan to watch the others i'mma give this a 6/10. The plot was just awful. Plot holes galore. No development of characters. The gore was so unnecessary. In the first season you felt the impact when someone got blown up, in this season it was just like eating chips, normal everyday thing for people to explode lol. And the shit they tried to stitch together the last few episodes, omfg, so infuriating. It reminds me of a dumb person trying to sound smart while just throwing out a bunch of philosophical nonsense. Anyway i'm done 6/10 and that's being nice...
Aug 21, 2022 1:17 PM
Dec 2021
meh. I expected a better ending. Even the beginning of the episode was shit. Why couldn't either Kamui or Togane kill the other one? Leaving him handcuffed to the subway tracks was anticlimatic at best.

I also didn't like how Inspector Akane got away with it all. I really hoped she would get her psycho-pass at least somewhat clouded. Like, come on, how can she keep it so low and completely non changed after all of this? Why is she so annoyingly optimistic? She's starting to annoy me more than Mika did at first.
Also, how the Sybil system immediately agreed to change, lol. That's just so... I can't even find the word.

The woman with the eyepatch who joined Kamui whose name I already forgot should have also blown up the place instead of just dying. Meh.

When Togane first pulled out that pen I expected him to kill himself like Mikami in Death note (also the similar appearances lol, eViL men with trenchcoats and long hair ftw) but apparently just dislocated his thumb? what the hell
I was honestly really sad when all these scenes of him as a child and his mother showed up. it's obvious this is what he was 'meant' for for his entire life already and yet everyone still only judged his actions. What a great system that is. And I know it's just a show, but really, what other choice did he even have for his entire life than this?
At least he killed Kamui. I liked him at first but then when the mystery started unraveling, he started to get boring. Sad man seeking revenge against the system while still trying to remain a gOoD pErSoN. How many movies have been filmed by this exact same plot already?
And that with Mika showing up to kill him with her pathetic little speech but he was already dead. Another lol moment. At least he died and didn't go to one of those shitty prison institutions. Or would they have killed him anyway? Does the Sybil system torture prisoners? Actually, as if a completely controlled society isn't a form of torture in and of itself already. Ok, back to the point; I mean, I expected him to die, because what other ending is there for a character like this, especially now that others knew about it as well already? But it was still sad. Based crime coefficient though I have to say. I wonder how much that'd translate to our normal human 'body counts'.

Would have given it a 10/10 before this as I did with S1, I really liked this season before, compared to how many people criticized it. Now I can't give it more than a 7, honestly. At least the S1 ending was perfect for my tastes. (As you might have noticed by now, I'm a person who hates happy endings. I came here for violence and suffering and certainly didn't get it.)

TLDR: The entire season was filled with action and made to keep you on the edge and now this. Disappointing. I guess I had my hopes way too high. No, but really, how can you make a great crime-thriller show and then end it with a way that looks like out of a shitty slice of life romance drama?
Aug 28, 2022 7:30 AM
Mar 2019
The characters in this season weren't developed as much as in the first season, and the broader scope made it hard to find balance between showing character development and philosophical exploration, with the latter getting more attention. Some interesting themes are explored, such as collectivism against individualism, some god related paradoxes, and of course, mommy issues. All in all an enjoyable season, albeit much different from the first.
Sep 30, 2022 1:04 PM
Aug 2012
Her last phrase couldn't be better: " it's not society that determines people's futures, it's people who determine society's futere"- brilliant role model main female chara ever!
Oct 15, 2022 4:20 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I'm not entirely sure I liked this season as much as the first one.

For starters, the opening sequence is more catchy with more visuals as well as the ending sequence being more intense in its beat. I can nitpick at the fact that in the former some of the sequences repeat a few times but it's really not quite a big deal. The rest of the animation didn't make much of a difference from the previous season. Regarding the soundtrack, with how each episode managed its twist I'd say the tracks were appropriately used, but I wasn't focusing enough on it either.

Now, in terms of the plot, with Akane returning with an Inspector status and assuming a more detective-esche role, following her line of reasoning was contrived at times yet it portrayed her growth as a character. In fact, we can contrast her with Mika, her junior who managed to get too stuck up with the system to the point where plot wise she was almost useless. Actually, she did give us the perspective of what happens to those who are in it for the rules I guess. Nonetheless, I didn't like her that much.

The rest of the characters didn't make much of an impression on me to be honest, aside from mommy's boy, anarquist Frankenstein and the doctor. He was very relevant in letting us know what was going on despite us being in the dark about exactly how he came up with some of his ideas, which was kind of contradictory. Sybil's actions were also quite questionable regarding the rogue inspector and their idea of "security", especially towards the end. On the flip side, the philosophical questions that were brought did line up with how I was following the series, so I can give them that.

To sum up, the plot is definitely more fragile and the cast is a downgrade overall, but at least the animation and soundtrack keep up with what's expected of the series, and the mystery was interesting enough to have a contrived and unexpected explanation. I'm not keen on the watching the follow up according to what I've heard about it, but we'll see.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 21, 2023 10:42 PM
Feb 2021
it was an amazing anime
Mar 7, 2023 7:32 PM

Oct 2019

Damn, Kamui is one ugly muthafucka. Thats Frankenstein Monster for ya.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Mar 21, 2023 11:38 AM
Oct 2017
Okay so there are things I like, and there are things I don't like from this episode, so I think I am going to try and list them all because still.

So... was the problem at the end that Kamui was plural? Was the whole problem? Really? I mean, for real, I know that plurality is really unknown in society right now, but DID is already listed as a mental condition and it has been since some time ago, so this is no excuse.

That Sybil was built without this taken into account shows a really big flaw in this shows writing, it shows that it tries to be something but it is not smart as it wants to be.  The fact that the only way for the writers to make a plural person was to create a whole accident and join together a bunch of corpses together is either a way to make things more grotesque or just really closed thinking, and probably even fetishization of plurality on itself.

Even when there was a collective psycho pass, Sybil was able to destroy the get rid of the people that were clouding their judgement, so it makes the point that it was trying to make all along entirely useless, what is so terrible about determine the psycho pass of a collective hivemind of interconnected brains or a group of people if you still can determine who has to be killed and who can stay?

I also don't like the fact that Kamui as a plural system was the main villian, and the whole showing the people as thier body spoke was just pretty cringe, making plural people the villian is such an overused plurality trope that I just don't find it interesting anymore. I get that the idea of having more than one people in one body is interesting to explore even if you are not a system, even if you do not have DID, because identity is really really complicated and we haven't figured it how it works yet, but the thing is that making the plural system the villian is just plain lame, and this whole dramatic effect put on as all the people that talked through the Kamui system is just cringe, you are just mystifying the topic at hand even more when you could treat it as just another trait of the character or simply not villian it at all, because you know, there are people on this day today that live like this every day.

I could advocate for the show and say that it doesn't matter if Kamui system is a killer, since most parties in the anime are evil, Sybil also has deep and huge flaws and they are basically serial killers with an unclear criteria, just as seen in episode 4 of this season, but the thing is that I feel the show still favorites Sybil more, considering Kamui met the same fate as Makishima Shougo, killed by an agent.

And talking about Makishima Shougo, I do remember thinking he had antisocial personality disorder or some sort of empathy disorder at first (if he doesn't could be considered my fault for misinterpreting is character or the writers for not properly writing it as such, if it is me, I take the blame) so now with Kamui on the line I feel that this show has a very difficult obstacle to overcome with its premise, Psycho Pass is a mental thing, so dealing with mental conditions and even identity topics like in Kamui's case is something that should be done really carefully, but it is clear as day with this season that the show missed really hard on what it wanted to say.

I feel not all arcs have to be the same length, but something like Kamui's backstory and character should have explored a lot lot deeper than what it did here, so I just feel this season was cut short and most of what it said was summarized so heavily, as a scifi and psychological thriller Psycho Pass right now is not really of a standout between the rest of works in the genre, although in its defense I haven't seen anybody done plurality well yet.

Now for the things that I liked...

Well, I liked how they acknowledged the fact that Sybil was thinking in getting Akane in their group, since you know, her psycho pass is always clean so it would make sense to consider she is also asymptomatic in some way or form. I like treating Sybil as some sort of godhood, I like the crisis Mika was going through and how she delt with her emotional damage, that conversation she had with Tougane Sakuya was really a good, about how he had to kill him to stay clear and how Sakuya said that he and his mother are no more than slaves to Sybil, and calling Mika the new slave, because in a way, that's what they are, they have to either do something to control their Psycho Pass or live in the shadows for being criminally latent, you could say we are all slaves to some sort of system in form of another, and exploring it on itself is really neat. Sybil isn't mind-controlling people per se, but it is forcing people to act in a certain way to stay clear, so it could count as mind controlling in some form or another, I think this is the best chance the anime has to succeed in their next arcs.

In ideas and setting I could rate this a 8/10, because it has good ideas, but all execution and plot falls flat, so sadly I am going to rate this a 5/10 rate now.
Jun 21, 2023 12:26 AM

Dec 2022
Felt like an exaggerated parody of the first season. It's okay, but I expected it to be more imaginative.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 30, 2023 2:35 AM
Nov 2016
Finally, this shit is over.

5/10
Jul 1, 2023 2:51 PM
Dec 2021
What a disappointment. I think I've gotta give it a 6/10. I did enjoy the show except the story which was an absolute train wreck at the end. It made 0 sense.
Jul 18, 2023 2:59 AM

Aug 2019
Bruh, I wish somebody had killed Mika. She’s going to be troublesome for Akane in the future. She literally didn’t change at all, she remained the same rotten person that she is. I hate how she smirked when Yayoi mentioned Akane’s grandma. She spent the entire season trying to get Akane in trouble because she was envious of her.

Oh well, overall, we got new members in division 1. Hinakawa being one of the best and sweetest new enforces. I also love seeing a different Gino this season, and I’m glad that he changed for the better.

Akane, as always, remained the inspector that we love to see, even though she went through some hardships with the killing of her grandma, she still didn’t allow her hue to be clouded. 
Oct 4, 2023 11:37 PM

Jul 2012
Mika is the "white sheep" lol
I can't wait for her moment to suffer..

Eeehhh..
S1 = 1 brain is dead
S2 = another 1 brain is dead
WTF
We got so many super villain brains to destroy..

I am hopping Akane keep countinue on this series 😭
I hope she keep healthy n keep on her position..
OMG, cz it looks like only her can negotiable with the system n not destroying the fcked system completely.. even thou we knew that we need a revolution on that kind of system..

Mika on the other hand, could be a traitor again on the next story..
Or.. is it her turn to suffer? 😅 or.. her turn to lead this division?
I just can't imagine that..

Jan 6, 8:35 PM

Mar 2021
i didnt know why everyone hates season 2 until this last episode.. the 10 episodes were good but this ruined it all
Jan 6, 11:35 PM
Mar 2023
my boy kirito died in the most majestic way
Jan 29, 2:58 AM
Jun 2023
I wonder what is the point of killing the chief if sibyl can simply make more clones of the chief? Unless the brain inside her is the actual brain and not some robotic brain that receives information through wifi? Also I don't understand why akane has the exact same super power as shogo who can control their psycho pass, and yet the sibyl never thought about integrating her with them?
nyankanaJan 29, 3:11 AM
Feb 11, 3:38 AM
Dec 2019
Awful awful awful. Pointless, stupid, nonsense.
Feb 22, 4:45 PM
Aug 2023
So dumb, just like how Akane being half the size of Tougane was not only able to stop him, but subdue him physically while he was armed with a knife. Like seriously her body weight is so less in comparison, Tougane should have been able to just stand up with her on top of him, yet somehow she had him pinned to the ground unable to move before handcuffing him. Bafflingly stupid.

Then Akane gives a dumb speech of "there's been countless innocent lives I've failed to protect, even though that's my job. But still, that doesn't mean I should give up protecting our society". So basically Akane says she's very bad at her job, but that doesn't mean she'll quit. Imagine if Akane's job was being a surgeon, and there's been countless lives she's been unable to save due to her inability to save them, yet she thinks those wrongful deaths shouldn't be any reason for her to quit being a surgeon. She's such a moron.

And in the end Akane paved the way for a collective system like Sibyl to be judged so that it could also judge Kamui, which is seen as another collective of individuals, whereas before Sibyl was only judging people on an individual basis. Akane and the anime plays that off as a good thing, uh...really?! Allowing a collective to be judged and punished as a whole instead of the guilty individuals paves the way for racism, and genocide. Morons! They made the system even worse, and portrayed it as a victory.

This series likes to portray it's main bad guys as some sort of tragic anti-heroes, but there really isn't anything redeeming about them. Kamui killed countless people, but in his death scene they tried to make him look righteous and heroic for taking the Dominator blast from Tougane. Kamui was scum, and should of suffered and died like how Tougane did. Akane constantly fails, has stupid naïve ideals, and actually made the system worse, she should have suffered the same fate as Maki. I'm not saying Maki and Tougane didn't deserve their fates, but if you really compare them to Akane and Kamui in terms of what they've done and caused (whether good intentioned or not), Akane and Kamui were way worse offenders.
Maki is insufferably annoying, but Akane has caused way more deaths (for example Akane could have stopped Kamui escaping by boat, how many people died by Kamui after that?), Tougane killed Akane's grandmother and is psycho, but compared that to how many people Kamui has killed, and it's nothing.
Yesterday, 4:32 PM
Sep 2021
Trash... Fucking trash...
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

271 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.