Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 11, 2015 10:42 AM

I feared that this will be like their other song and it happened. =,=

"Chase the Light" from Kaiji Season 2 was also like this.
"Just Awake" from Hunter X Hunter was somewhat an exception because the 2nd half didn't stray away from the TV version.

*sigh* I'll just stick with the TV version. At least the lyrics are out and is actually referring to the story.

Jan 14, 2015 11:49 AM

I think it's a matter of taste if someone likes it or not. Personally I love Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas since I'm into rock/metal. I dont really care about the lyrics if the song sounds cool and matches the opening animation.

Jan 14, 2015 12:31 PM

Doesn't bother me. I knew it was English beforehand, anyway, because it didn't sound like Japanese.
I don't really care since I listen to Fear and Loathing because I love the sound of the autotune mixed with the metal.

Jan 14, 2015 1:38 PM

Thanks for the lyrics to the first part of the song, but yeah the full version is actually 3 songs put together. Fear and Loathing even did a video for the whole thing and you can see them transition between the songs.
'
I for one love their music and enjoy the songs that are picked for various anime!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!

Jan 14, 2015 5:06 PM

Always loved this opening, easily one of my favs of all time.

Jan 15, 2015 11:11 AM

The lyrics are nonsensical, so I like pretending that they're in Japanese to avoid the cringe.

Jan 15, 2015 12:42 PM

I am listening OP all the time and only recently I found out it was actually English. Now I try to recognize lyrics and then I laugh at Enrish. I still love it though.
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Jan 15, 2015 2:18 PM

Shaikan said:
I think it's a matter of taste if someone likes it or not. Personally I love Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas since I'm into rock/metal. I dont really care about the lyrics if the song sounds cool and matches the opening animation.

I love metal too. I love the OP. I dislike the full version. After the 1:30 mark it gets completely nonsensical and random. It's like 5 or so songs spliced into one, reminds me of those shitty medleys you see on youtube - no, Banjo Kazooie music does not belong next to Tetris music!

Jan 15, 2015 2:56 PM

The only part I could ever make out was the"absolute" part

Jan 15, 2015 3:13 PM

Jerkhov said:
The only part I could ever make out was the"absolute" part

The bad thing is I can actually hear it all now. I can't pretend it's not English anymore. "Let Me Hear" - I wish I couldn't.

Jan 16, 2015 2:53 PM

ex_necross said:
Shaikan said:

I love metal too. I love the OP. I dislike the full version. After the 1:30 mark it gets completely nonsensical and random. It's like 5 or so songs spliced into one, reminds me of those shitty medleys you see on youtube - no, Banjo Kazooie music does not belong next to Tetris music!

Totally agree.

Jan 16, 2015 9:23 PM

Lol this discussion smh
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"

Jan 17, 2015 1:43 AM

I figured out parts of it were in english but it always sounded so garbled I wasn't able to tell it was 99% in english. This is some next level engrish right there...
死ねカス国に帰れ

Jan 17, 2015 9:08 PM

A little more understandable if sung by someone else.

The original full version is unbearable though. Like what the fuck lol.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store