Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2014 1:44 PM

Jan 2009
Didn't think kakei would become a shepherd… i was really hoping for that outcome to happen, really didn't expect it.

8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 17, 2014 2:18 PM

Jan 2013
animefan8800 said:
I almost feel like this show transformed into In Search of the Lost Future only with Shirasaki in place of Kaori. Thankfully it isn't nearly as tedious to watch as that show has become, but I do feel kinda disconnected with the story at this point, just not entirely sure why. With just one episode left I'm wondering if this even can be wrapped up neatly but guess we'll see next week. Also, if Maho is the student council president and is Kakei's friend I'm not sure why she isn't putting a stop to the vice president's corrupt practices...

^exactly everything I had to say.

chakracat said:
Did they fuck?

No, she was wet (dirty joke) from the rain.
She took a bath and put on his shirt while waiting for her clothes to dry.

HaXXspetten said:
Almost feels like this show might have a chance of having an actual harem ending for once

Hm... will it?
He does love Shirasaki, dunno about the others.
Dec 17, 2014 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
Kakei becomes a shepherd for Shirasaki.

Shirasaki kissed Kakei.

Senri and Kana use their feminine charm to keep Kakei from leaving was funny.
Dec 17, 2014 2:49 PM

Feb 2008
I thought it going to be 3P hentai scene lol

YumeNoMonogatari said:
That Kana and Senri. Too bad for you Kakei, the scenario is not allowing you to choose a girl before the finale XD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 17, 2014 2:51 PM

Feb 2008
Believe me he didn't become a shepherd in Visual Novel, this anime only become strange and they trying to just wrap it up fast.

billybob300c said:
Didn't think kakei would become a shepherd… i was really hoping for that outcome to happen, really didn't expect it.

8/10

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 17, 2014 2:59 PM

Feb 2008
I don't know if there is a bad end in Visual novel, but if there exists it's probably when he become shepherd.

Yeah I become to hate Takigawa Aoi in Visual novel too when I read true route only just in a beginning and she begin to changed too.

The anime is bad, but it's fun to watch it animation even thought it's not follow any routes, there not such a think as plot development etcs.
It doesn't seem like Kakei will end with someone here, he had a great potential to become shepherd.
They have probably wrap it up like that.

Anime is going different, so who knows he might be able to return back to human.
As for Visual Novel he never become Shepherd.

Dec 17, 2014 3:20 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Silver4000 said:
HaXXspetten said:
Almost feels like this show might have a chance of having an actual harem ending for once

Hm... will it?
He does love Shirasaki, dunno about the others.
Yeah idk, probably not. Just felt there might be a slim possibility now that he's kissed with three of the girls already

Though it was pretty clear that he and Shirasaki had sex this episode (or at least did it with 100% certainty at that point in the VN) so that should probably be enough to set that coupling in stone

Bit of a shame though, she's probably the least interesting girl in this series really. Kodachi is def best girl :s
Not that I judge anime based on my shipping preferences of course
Dec 17, 2014 6:22 PM

Aug 2013
Shirasaki was well daring in this episode, but I can like her as a heroine, is a very general character, has no appeal

Kodachi is my favorite, I like her personality, and she always draws attention, but do not be surprised if Kakei not end with no girl

Just one more episode, I'm curious to see how the story will end ..
Dec 17, 2014 6:42 PM

Jan 2008
Damn, that Vice-president bitch needs a good bitch slap (figuratively, when the main characters wins). What the hell is the President doing about all this? It doesn't seem like she's on board with the VP's shenanigans.

I'm surprised Kakei didn't ask that Shepard dude, "wtf is up with the VP bitch? Is she really one of us, or just abusing the Shepard name and her authority?"
Dec 17, 2014 7:13 PM

Feb 2012
4kicks said:
Damn, that Vice-president bitch needs a good bitch slap (figuratively, when the main characters wins). What the hell is the President doing about all this? It doesn't seem like she's on board with the VP's shenanigans.

I'm surprised Kakei didn't ask that Shepard dude, "wtf is up with the VP bitch? Is she really one of us, or just abusing the Shepard name and her authority?"

Probably preoccupied with Shirasaki's possible future problems.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Dec 17, 2014 8:39 PM

Apr 2011
HaXXspetten said:

I wish that really happen, but a Shirasaki route is pretty high thought.

I didn't think Kakei and Shirasaki had sex because we don't see Kakei nude. He's still wearing the same clothes. She had to change to a different clothe because her uniform is all wet from the rain. It will probably happen if those two really end up together.

The library club better beat that VP's ass. Oh and the President knows about it. I'm sure she'll help Kakei.
MagitoDec 17, 2014 9:04 PM
Dec 17, 2014 8:46 PM

Nov 2014
ohh an H-scene... pretty obvious from the next scene with shirasaki on the bath...

i guess it's time to read the VN of this even though its untranslated, it's been a pretty long time since i read one...busy playing VC3

can't wait for the last episode

4/5
Dec 17, 2014 8:48 PM
May 2011
Shirasaki should just really die already! Kakei is a fool if he chooses her. The end choice should be Kodachi or I will go to Japan myself and beat all shit out of creators f this anime!!!
Dec 17, 2014 8:50 PM

Aug 2014
solomon585858 said:
Shirasaki should just really die already! Kakei is a fool if he chooses her. The end choice should be Kodachi or I will go to Japan myself and beat all shit out of creators f this anime!!!

NO!!!!! Ponytail chick should have won!!!!!!!! They have the best interactions.

I like Kodachi. But she has been very annoying the last two episodes.

But I guess Shirasaki is going to win. The way the MC hugged her after the kiss, that was very much it for every other chick
Dec 17, 2014 9:02 PM

May 2013
I thought their memories of Kakkei will be wiped out in an instant. He and Shirasaki very much enjoyed that kiss. It's a little annoying that Shirasaki knows all about the Shepherds. It ignores the excitement of Kakkei wanting to become a Shepherd.
Dec 17, 2014 9:24 PM
Jul 2014
I kinda find Kakei to be really annoying right now. All this stupid shepard talk they are trying to force him to become one and he did, for what? Selfish reasons really. Aren't there a lot of shepards who try to help people? If so, why can't they help Shirasaki? Either way, this episode pretty much killed what hope I had for this series cause of an indiceisive mc.
Dec 17, 2014 9:56 PM

Apr 2012
that Vice President still annoying D:

Kakei became Shepherd to find ways to save Shirasaki even though it will make he been forgotten by everyone. :(

lol how Kana and Senri seduce Kakei xD

Kakei get twice kiss in this episode
Time for Show, Happy Project Fight!

waiting the final episode

Dec 18, 2014 12:21 AM

Dec 2014
solomon585858 said:

He he, yes, kodachi and kakei in the finale, please.
(Its shouldn't be like what happened in golden time :( that sucks )
Dec 19, 2014 2:56 AM
Apr 2011
CreamZi said:
I thought their memories of Kakkei will be wiped out in an instant. He and Shirasaki very much enjoyed that kiss. It's a little annoying that Shirasaki knows all about the Shepherds. It ignores the excitement of Kakkei wanting to become a Shepherd.

As someone who's working on translating the visual novel, I can give you an explanation that might not be so obvious in the anime.

The amount of time you spend with someone that's a Shepard determines how fast you forget them. That's why the people in the Library Club forgot Kodachi before being reminded but Kakei didn't. Because Kakei sees her more often.

The people who don't see Kakei everyday will forget him. That's a guarantee. There are two possibilities I can see this series taking a turn to.

a.) He loses the bookmark, and thus doesn't have access to the Library anymore, because that was his ticket into it.
b.) The dad from before will come back with aliens and save the day. (August anime joke if you don't get it.)

But really.... it can't get any worse than burning your entire existence. The one thing that disqualifies you most from being a Shepard is when you love someone. Perhaps his love for Shirasaki will be his salvation. Save him, Tsugumi!!!
- Editor for Chihiro Subs and Lead Editor for Amaterasu Translations

Jesus, I never thought a more shit opinion could exist than "Fairy Tail is a good anime". -SaberARV

Dec 20, 2014 10:16 AM

Jun 2013
Pretty good episode
Curious to see how this will end :)
Dec 23, 2014 6:46 AM

May 2010
Dat kiss on forehead was a lot cuter than the kiss on lips.

Kodachi loves working behind the scenes, gotta love that. I hope she can be a part of Happy Project too by the end.
Dec 24, 2014 8:28 AM

Aug 2014
Kakei-kun is doing his best to make all his friends happy for their own lifes... such a good person.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jan 2, 2015 4:38 AM

Aug 2014
I find Shirasaki so annoying lately. To some extend, Kakei too. It kinda irritates me seeing that he ended up with Shirasaki in this episode. We didn't see that much development....
I hope he ends up with Kodachi.

Legendzerox said:
I kinda find Kakei to be really annoying right now. All this stupid shepard talk they are trying to force him to become one and he did, for what? Selfish reasons really. Aren't there a lot of shepards who try to help people? If so, why can't they help Shirasaki? Either way, this episode pretty much killed what hope I had for this series cause of an indiceisive mc.

Probably because Shirasaki is nothing special. It's like they're forcing her to be the main heroine while she can't do anything.
Jan 11, 2015 5:36 PM

May 2012
All that kissing :p pretty okay episode but well let's see what the last episode will offer us.
Jan 19, 2015 5:10 AM
May 2012
Holy shit, they kissed :O Did they had sex?? Cause Shirasaki took a shower.....but Kakei's clothes didn't change.
That nurse and that bunny girl *o* I think, it was cute when Senri chose to kiss him on the forhead instead of his lip~
I think, he could have saved her without becoming a shepherd.
Well, let's see what will happen.
Feb 1, 2015 3:09 PM

Oct 2012
Well, this was pretty crazy episode. Somewhere along episode 9 this anime turned pretty average.

Shirasaki got him. I guess. Misono too, sort of. Dat disco triple though. I guess all scenes are more fleshed out in the game (wish someone would translate it, even for Nagi route)

Inb4: Kakei regrets becoming Shepard. Things looks horrible but everything works out. Everyone stays friends. Harem ending.
Mich666Feb 1, 2015 3:13 PM
Apr 1, 2015 7:51 PM

Aug 2012
This anime has got some hilarious facial expressions. Great job, indeed, they make me laugh so hard in every episode.
May 15, 2015 9:17 AM

Oct 2008
[scribbles] uber lateness delayness
Shirasaki finally kissed Kakei-kun!
and looks like Kakei can't change the premonition he got from Shirasaki no matter how hard he tries to find for it, just like destiny/fate you can't change it once it has been set, but let's see, i'm gonna watch the last episode after this comment.

Nov 20, 2015 10:44 PM

Jan 2014
Become a shepherd. Kakei no baka no hentai
Nov 12, 2017 8:21 AM
Mar 2017
a little late, but how do they get money if they are forgotten by all?

The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jan 9, 2020 1:03 AM

Feb 2018
Minafes fighto....
Oct 31, 2020 10:02 PM

Aug 2018
Im so glad he became a shepherd! Still though, I don't like how they can still remember him..

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

99 by Maelwine270 »»
Jan 14, 1:11 AM

Poll: » Whos is he gonna end with?

genetick - Nov 19, 2014

24 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:31 PM

» who does kakei end up with?

Belarabi - Nov 26, 2022

2 by AnosTheGod »»
Nov 27, 2022 11:19 AM

Poll: » Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2014

54 by Amatniki »»
Oct 31, 2020 9:13 PM

Poll: » Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2014

66 by Amatniki »»
Oct 31, 2020 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.