Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2014 7:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that went a bit South there for Mavis. I hope fate doesn't take her to a direction that will get her into even more trouble..
Dec 17, 2014 7:14 AM

Jun 2013
Those 2 looks so cute together now when they are friends.

Magnolia had Blue Dragon Skeleton on top of it 400-100 years before? and It is literally on ruins...looks like It is Thank to Fairy Tail that Magnolia is the Driving City it is currently.

...This was what Mages were 100-200 years before time of the Guilds? World where they could kill anyone they want without Consequences? No wonder Magic Council was quite hard on wrongdoing Mages...they remember the Time before Guilds it seems....no I at least have some understanding about their duty...even if I did not like their Anti-FT attitude..

Well looks like Blue Skulls master at least is Pretty Strong one...And I am still wondering if Zeria really is dead...look Mavis hand when She is pulling her...at least Mavis is acting like she is alive along with rest of the Team. well 2nd last page...where he called only Mavis is pretty clear about it tough...

So this is the Time when Purihito lost his Eye huh.
JarjaxleDec 17, 2014 7:28 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 17, 2014 8:38 AM

Mar 2014
At the moment we expect an exposition, no. Somebody got seemingly killed.
Precht lost his eye.
I wonder if Zeira is Cana's ancestor. That would explain something about the Fairy Glitter.
Dec 17, 2014 9:47 AM

Jan 2012
So very first thing of note is how Warrod calls to Mavis to retreat near the end of the chapter, but not Zeira who isn't even shown trying to run away. An oversight by Mashima, or is she not really there? Honestly I'm getting tired of speculating on this so I wish we could get confirmation one way or the other. Aside from that not much to say this month really. I mean the group needed to taste defeat at some point, it couldn't all come too easily. It sounds like next chapter they'll meet some more people like that one poor guy who was killed this chapter.
Dec 17, 2014 10:15 AM

Dec 2009
Honestly was surprised to see Mavis be outsmarted and her group defeated. Kinda hit home that at this point in the story she really is just a little girl, and those tears were devastating :/ And that's how Precht lost his eye, that had to hurt.

Also the whole Zeira thing is really starting to confuse me. One panel it showed her pulling Mavis, but when Warrod called out to her in the second to last page it showed Mavis running alone. Starting to think the Zeira theory of being actually dead is true.
Dec 17, 2014 11:40 AM

Jun 2013
Goddammit Mashima, first there is no chapter this week, and now you made Zero a fast read. I am starting to hate you for this cliffhangers, I wanna read so much more.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Dec 17, 2014 1:43 PM

Jan 2013
He saw through Mavis, she was crying, poor Mavis.
I wasn't expecting for this sudden running.
What's in the forest...
Dec 17, 2014 4:57 PM
Apr 2014
Looks like the master of Blue Skull is not to be underestimated.
Now what could the forest lead to? New nakama?
Dec 17, 2014 5:14 PM
Sep 2012
Another solid chapter, I am really loving this series. This chapter does show that Mavis is not invincible, I wonder what new characters are heroes are going to meet.

As for the Zeria dead or alive watch, this chapter hints she is not alive, the sniper said their next target is the kid referring to Mavis, kid not kids, kids, and Zeria didn't do anything in the battle, so perhaps she is a ghost or just part of Mavis imagination.
Dec 17, 2014 5:20 PM

Aug 2012
Wonder if she will meet Zeref in the forest.
Dec 17, 2014 5:27 PM

Apr 2013
Precht lost his eye and Yuri throws crystals and yells how much it costs him, he sure is obsessed with money just like Makarov now I know where he got that from. I bet it's the towns people in the woods and after training in and become better with magic team up with the towns people to take back the town.
Dec 18, 2014 1:15 AM

Apr 2008
Aqua_Eleven said:
Precht lost his eye and Yuri throws crystals and yells how much it costs him, he sure is obsessed with money just like Makarov now I know where he got that from. I bet it's the towns people in the woods and after training in and become better with magic team up with the towns people to take back the town.

My money is on Porlyusica
Dec 18, 2014 1:40 AM

Sep 2014
That chapter confirmed me in my opinion that Zeira isn't an illusion made by Mavis. All the illusions we've seen so far were rather simple, needed to be commanded by Mavis. Zeira, in comparison, acts on her own, comforting Mavis and dragging her away, thinks on her own. She even got memories and a desire to learn magic to protect her friend. That would be a damn strong illusion and I don't think that Mavis is capeable of creating such an illusion at this point, even if it was triggered emotionally.
In addition, Precht and all the others are able to see Mavis' illusions. Why not Zeira?

I think, that she isn't part of Mavis' imagination either. My guess: Zeira's just a spirit, similar to Mavis when she interacts with the members of Fairy Tail. And because of their deep relationship, only Mavis is able to see her.

But now... waiting for one month to pass by.
Dec 18, 2014 4:09 AM

Jul 2014
Imagination jutsu failed !! Poor Mavis.
Dec 18, 2014 10:45 AM

Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Aqua_Eleven said:

This is before her time. She didn't arrive in Earthland until around Makarov's time and they're nearly the same age. Makarov isn't born yet in the current time.
Aiko_HiroshiDec 18, 2014 1:51 PM
Dec 18, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2008
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Darklight0303 said:

This is before her time. She didn't arrive in Earthland until around Makarov's time and they're nearly the same age. Makarov isn't born yet in the current time yet.

That is if you actually believe she came from Edolas. She's plenty suspicious. I don't believe she's from Edolas at all
Dec 18, 2014 4:00 PM

Apr 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

This is before her time. She didn't arrive in Earthland until around Makarov's time and they're nearly the same age. Makarov isn't born yet in the current time yet.

That is if you actually believe she came from Edolas. She's plenty suspicious. I don't believe she's from Edolas at all

I'm going to stay out of Porlyusica debut but I think its the towns people because the translation of who is in the forest is plural more then one person and the town is empty except for Blue Skull and that old man they killed and he said the town is died. Blue Skull was hunting people it would not be a good idea for the towns people to stay in town if their going to be killed.

Edit: Maybe not Stream has it as one person and unknown about the towns people sounds like they might still be in the town. Maybe Zeref or a fairy seen some think that.
Aqua_ElevenDec 22, 2014 4:24 PM
Dec 19, 2014 9:28 AM

Feb 2014

Dudes, you're all talking whether Zeira is a spirit or not, and nobody bats an eye about Mavis' little angel wings. For example, where are her wings on this picture? And what are those wings? Is she angel? Or she's not from this world? She wasn't having those as a kid. Did those grew out of her head overtime?

Mysteries, mysteries everywhere.
"Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder."
Gildarts
Dec 20, 2014 5:33 AM

Jun 2013
At first she had 'DAT badass look' but then she had 'I just wet my pants out of fear' look.. sad.. and so, that is how Hades got his eyepatch eh..
Dec 22, 2014 5:43 PM

Dec 2008
Poor loli Mavis :( <3
These chapters need more pages...specially given it's a bloody monthly and not weekly series.
Dec 24, 2014 9:40 AM

May 2013
That guild master already realizing that the soldiers were just illusions. Maybe they are going to meet Zeref in the forest.
Jan 2, 2015 5:54 AM

May 2013
That was insane, screw these Blue Skull guys :/
May 31, 2017 1:40 AM
Jan 2015
Magnolia is destroyed, we see how some events took place like Hades lost his eye. interesting chapter.
Sep 8, 2017 1:38 PM

Feb 2013
They can't fight magicians without magic.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Zerø Chapter 1 Discussion

koleare - Jul 27, 2014

47 by FedeMetal »»
Nov 6, 2022 7:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Zerø Chapter 2 Discussion

uzee - Aug 16, 2014

47 by ahbargazan »»
Aug 23, 2022 9:57 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Zerø Chapter 13 Discussion

Aiko_Hiroshi - Jul 18, 2015

39 by Detective1412 »»
Nov 17, 2018 3:17 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Zerø Chapter 12 Discussion

Darklight0303 - Jun 19, 2015

30 by Detective1412 »»
Nov 17, 2018 3:05 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Zerø Chapter 11 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jun 1, 2015

47 by Ulquiorra »»
Sep 8, 2017 1:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.