Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2014 9:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, it looks like ninja girl is going all out now to protect the school.

Action was decent I guess, but I think Levi took most of the spotlight. She really is a ninja and I think she did well until Lugh went full power. Never underestimate ninjas though. Ever :p
Dec 16, 2014 11:10 AM

Jul 2010
Headmaster cheering squad xD

Lugh being able to move at the speed of light and injured Levi a few times! Though Levi almost managed to kill her too. Sharing the same archive and Levi uses her last crest to escape!

Selina and Liese forming a combined force to deal with Lugh. Also getting healing Levi for a major advantage. Hijiri joining the battle but everyone in the Trinity Seven is now here.
Dec 16, 2014 11:20 AM

Oct 2014
Useless OP Head Master is useless... What's the point of these OP characters when they're basically nerfed for convenience sake?

Oh Yay Lieselotte is back...
D3pthChargeDec 16, 2014 11:28 AM
Dec 16, 2014 11:27 AM

Sep 2012
Levi was pretty cool although she almost lost an arm and a leg.
The headmaster is just there for show lol.
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 16, 2014 11:30 AM

Jun 2014
WOOOOOO! Levi! It's nice to see her get some action.
And damn, that throat slit, brutal and she wasn't even trying.
so the trinity seven is together now, mostly.
Cant wait to see how that battle goes!!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 16, 2014 11:30 AM

Jul 2013
the best girl returned haha it was a cool episode cant wait for the finale next week
Dec 16, 2014 11:44 AM
Aug 2014
NUUUUUUUUUUUH its gonna end swoooon!! Levi needs to stop making sounds when she attacks, she's suppose to be stealthy.
Dec 16, 2014 12:10 PM

Oct 2012
most useless headmaster ever, can't even save one student
liese > headmaster
Dec 16, 2014 12:24 PM

Oct 2014
its eeeeending... my body is so not ready!
Dec 16, 2014 12:53 PM

Aug 2010
I wonder how they'll end this?

Well good ep I guess. Lots of Levi and Lugh awesomeness :3 And ofc Liese too <3

Glimpses of dere Lugh was nice to see ^^
Dec 16, 2014 1:10 PM

Jul 2014
lots of best girl levi this episode
welp, next tuesday the final episode of T7 will air. I really wish the manga would release chapters faster
Dec 16, 2014 1:10 PM

Jul 2009
wouldve been better if they gave a reason why op headmaster is just chillin there. like maybe he wants to let his students solve this? iono but cmon lol.

not enough lilith this episode but at least liese is here.
Dec 16, 2014 1:14 PM

Nov 2012
So the bad guys have all the best mages and the good guys have a bunch of chumps.

That's about what I've gotten from this show.
Dec 16, 2014 1:56 PM

Jun 2014
Looks like they're gonna save the best for last!

Headmaster is such a good cheerleader!

Oh and Arata getting his weekly boobtouch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2014 2:04 PM

Feb 2014
The price for being absolutely useless goes to the headmaster.
Dec 16, 2014 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
Best girl is back. Hype
Dec 16, 2014 2:38 PM
Nov 2010
It's interesting to see the opposing sides look that lighthearted.
The headmaster is not gonna do much during the whole anime, huh?
Dec 16, 2014 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
Well, an entire episode almost dedicated to fight.
It was good to see the ninja in action. And the other twin.
Hope they end in a fight next episode.
Dec 16, 2014 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
The fight between Levi and Lugh was great.

The headmaster is just in there for a show.
Dec 16, 2014 3:46 PM
Dec 2014
I could see Levi-San showing a little more of their power. The demonic way of Hijiri and the wickedness of Arata with an enemy. It was a productive episode!

Dec 16, 2014 4:01 PM

Aug 2013
Oh Arata, you just had to, don't you? It was one of the few magnificant pair you hadn't grope so far, it wouldn't be fair. RIP Lugh innocence.

It's nice to see Liese back and her pulling her tongue. She's just so sexy. It was nice to see Levi too, she wasn't at all in the last episode and was pretty non-existant lately.

Will next episode be a Lilith one? She appeared a lot in the preview and was narrating it. Pleeeeease.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 16, 2014 4:02 PM

Jul 2014
Lol that headmaster though.
Dec 16, 2014 4:11 PM

Jan 2014
Glorious! I have no other word capable of describing my feelings about this episode, therefore here have some stars (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Dec 16, 2014 4:15 PM
Jun 2010
Give us the second season, I'll even accept a cliffhanger for it.
Dec 16, 2014 4:22 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode! More action this time lol, levi got pretty cut up and still managed to get by.
I love how the headmaster never does anything(Irresponsible for letting his students almost get killed)

Anyways cant wait for Trinity Seven vs Hijiri
Dec 16, 2014 5:29 PM

Dec 2011
They really kind of rushed this part, we just went straight to the fight. Oh well, hopefully next episode give the series justice.

Oh Liese! She is back, even by just consciousness!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2014 6:49 PM

Oct 2013
The ending was actually lulz with obligatory boobgrab.

the fuck does it mean to "achieve trinity"?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 16, 2014 7:21 PM
Oct 2014
Fiji said:
They really kind of rushed this part, we just went straight to the fight. Oh well, hopefully next episode give the series justice.

Oh Liese! She is back, even by just consciousness!

Well it's her train of thought(and dat booty) that makes her so awesome .-.
Dec 16, 2014 7:24 PM

Aug 2014
This anime has the weirdest fights i've ever seen. Barely any actual fighting, opponents talking alot and so calmly, like they're discussing it over some tea, no actual sense of danger, the most random things happening and everyone just staying there. Why didn't the headmaster attack the girl he was supposed to be fighting, again?

Oh, well. At least it was enjoyable seeing Levi getting wrecked. Liese is back, which means there should be some rubbing happening next episode. The boob grab at the end... i just have no comment. Hijiri is evil, but not really.

I seriously feel like i've missed the plot of this show.

3.5/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 16, 2014 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
Zadion said:
The ending was actually lulz with obligatory boobgrab.

the fuck does it mean to "achieve trinity"?

Achieving trinity is being able to use 3 or more thema as a person. It's basically equivalent to being a magic king.
Dec 16, 2014 7:57 PM

Sep 2013
Still haven't seen anything from the most powerful man in the school xD

In retrospect, this does seem a bit rushed. There just seems to be so many things unanswered going into the last episode that I doubt most of them will be answered.

Also, the ending songs for trinity seven are a bit out of order on the information page. Restart the world happened in this episode, not number 10.
Dec 16, 2014 8:20 PM

Aug 2013
Great fights in this episode, especially Levi showed great tricks and in the end the prelude to the great battle on the last episode
I'm enjoying the adaptation, is being something simple and true to the manga, so it is possible to develop the maximum the plot ..
Dec 16, 2014 8:39 PM

Jan 2011
Maledict said:
This anime has the weirdest fights i've ever seen. Barely any actual fighting, opponents talking alot and so calmly, like they're discussing it over some tea, no actual sense of danger, the most random things happening and everyone just staying there. Why didn't the headmaster attack the girl he was supposed to be fighting, again?

Oh, well. At least it was enjoyable seeing Levi getting wrecked. Liese is back, which means there should be some rubbing happening next episode. The boob grab at the end... i just have no comment. Hijiri is evil, but not really.

3.5/5

i feel the same way and i know this isn't the type of show you go for the action but there's just so much of it! and it's the same thing over and over again each side hyping each other up saying how strong they are then casually explaining what their moves do lol not to mention i think this is the 3rd time they fought in the nurses office these close quater fights end up looking weird
Dec 16, 2014 9:27 PM

Dec 2013
Wow that headmaster was so incredibly useless...

Why didn't Lugh aimed for vital spots, like Ninja? She had at least 2 chances to kill her...

For an instant there i thought i could take this anime seriously

At least best girl is back!

4/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 16, 2014 9:29 PM

Aug 2013
Awww man cant believe it's ending next week.

Arata with the tit grab on a girl he'd never met. And one that acts traditional too. Probably more embarrassing for Lugh than it was for Mira.

Hopefully we can an epic fight next week.

Also really hope we get a season 2 for this. It seems to be almost just a popular as HsDxD, and that's basically what everyone compares it too.

According to manga readers who comment on here, it seems like the studio adapted the source material pretty faithfully.

Also they managed to make this without a huge budget. And I'm sure any goofs or subpar scenes can easily be retouched for the BDs so that's not really a big concern.

Hopefully the BDs and the manga sell well. Apparently shit gets way cooler later on. It'd be nice to see that get animated. Plus, more Lilith, Liese, and Yui never hurts.
Dec 16, 2014 10:07 PM

Apr 2012
Finally a intense fight: Levi versus Lugh B)

good to see Liese again :)

Arata once again squeeze another breast xD

waiting for Final episode.

Dec 16, 2014 10:22 PM

May 2013
That headmaster though. Cheering Levi while she engages in combat. Hahaha! Liese is back in Selina's body that has been quickly developed. Levi and Lugh's battle was great. Levi received a beating, but thanks to Liese, she was able to recover fast.

Arata and the other's are back and they start the counter attack on Hijiri and Lugh. First thing to do when falling, touch the soft good stuff.

Last episode next week.
Dec 16, 2014 10:38 PM

Jun 2013
The fights are beyond retarded and do not make any sense. These people suck at fighting. This anime really shouldnt focus on fighting, tho it doesnt really have anything else to fall back on
Dec 16, 2014 11:52 PM

Oct 2013
Ugh. The exposition. Just ugh.

lucidbrandon said:
The fights are beyond retarded and do not make any sense. These people suck at fighting. This anime really shouldnt focus on fighting, tho it doesnt really have anything else to fall back on

katsu044 said:
Maledict said:

3.5/5

i feel the same way and i know this isn't the type of show you go for the action but there's just so much of it! and it's the same thing over and over again each side hyping each other up saying how strong they are then casually explaining what their moves do lol not to mention i think this is the 3rd time they fought in the nurses office these close quater fights end up looking weird

Ty lads.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Dec 17, 2014 12:07 AM

Nov 2011
Was more than prepared to drop the show if Levi was killed, annoyed everyone else in the school apart from the trinity seven is useless.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 17, 2014 1:12 AM

Jul 2010
Oh Liese <3
Hope to see her again in her real body in the next and last episode.

Really too bad it's going to end, not a masterpiece of course but the good fanservice makes it enjoyable, the fights are always a bit meh but that's fine.
Dec 17, 2014 1:14 AM

Nov 2012
Arata was squeezing so hard that her boobs came out from the spaces between his fingers xDDDDD
Dec 17, 2014 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
Episode not bad, narrative flowing on the usual binary fact of comedy and issues more or less serious, with enough twists.
Arata is a good character, but also Levi must be counted among those who did not go unnoticed.
Instead the plot has not met so far and I think it will fail to demonstrate convincingly in one episode left.
I hate TV series consisting of 12/13 episodes, as well as hate short anime, really irritating sometimes.
The principal is really pathetic sometimes ... LOL
Dec 17, 2014 6:52 AM

Aug 2012
I was staring blanky at the screen for the whole episode.. uhmm well, until the boobgrab.
Dec 17, 2014 6:58 AM

May 2013
Fighting seems weird and they seem so calm during the fight.
This could be improved somehow.

So we have Levi vs Lugh, where Levi is around the third strongest in the world, while Lugh is around the second strongest.
I wonder who the first is.

I like how Levi just used tricks to win. The strategies were well-thought-of.
But Lugh also has demon lord element.

Hooray, Liese appears, thus completing the entire Trinity Seven.
Trinity Seven and Arata will defeat Hijiri and Lugh, but only after the obligatory boob touch.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 17, 2014 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
the best thing in this episode was the headmasters cheer, everything else was meh I'm glad its ending next week.
Dec 17, 2014 9:44 AM

Aug 2014
An epic episode! Liese comes back and she's kicking Lugh. xD
Now all the Trinity Seven are together with Arata-kun to defeat her and his cousin too. Omg I'm too exiting for the last episode! I can't stop thinking about that...
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 17, 2014 11:29 AM

Oct 2014
Man, they just introduce Lugh just like that?
Dec 17, 2014 1:57 PM
Jul 2012
i rly like that lugh's expression on her face lol when arata touched her boobs.
Dec 17, 2014 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
They really need a second season to expand on everything. Lugh was just thrown in at the end of the last episode out of thin air, and suddenly she's like the second best Speed Demon in the world.... though I gotta say it does keep with what they did in the Manga as well somewhat....

Still...... I'd push for a second season because that's where all the fun action really is. With the end of this arc next episode, we've basically only skimmed the surface of the title and the world.

Not to mention we haven't even seen

I for one would push for a season 2. The humor in this show is dry and unexpected as heck, but somehow it works so much better than most other shows. I still remember Arata trying to entice Lilith into bed when he woke up with Arin and Yui sleeping on either side of him.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2014

137 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 17, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2014

147 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 14, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2014

277 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 10, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2014

105 by Haystack_Science »»
Jan 20, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2014

112 by Haystack_Science »»
Jan 19, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.