Forum Settings
Forums

What's up with all the sexist and homophobic tropes in anime?

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Mar 6, 2015 9:05 PM

o123o said:
Huh. I Just finished watching episode 8 of Shinsekai Yori

Was it gay?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Mar 6, 2015 9:07 PM

o123o said:
TheRealNico said:

that joke is so 2012

No, I really did.

did it have a nice boat XD XD XD XD XD
"If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe, they'd cry for a day. But, let's be honest no one would give a shit. They wouldn't. The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed and leave as early as possible. That's who you are. That's what you are. You are nothing to anyone. To everyone."
-Mr. Robot

"I can take another name, and build a new life.. But on the inside I'll always have that instinct, no matter how much I hate it. I'm yakuza through and through. Guile only gets you so far in this game. Remember that. You won't get another chance."
-Kiryu Kazuma

Mar 6, 2015 9:07 PM

TheRealNico said:
o123o said:
Huh. I Just finished watching episode 8 of Shinsekai Yori

that joke is so 2012
Some of us weren't shitposting on MAL in 2012 :|

Mar 6, 2015 9:09 PM

Feaor said:
TheRealNico said:

that joke is so 2012

idec has to be said we need better jokes its 2015. this is a community where sao season 1 bashing as being deemed obsolete in 2013 still goes on today
"If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe, they'd cry for a day. But, let's be honest no one would give a shit. They wouldn't. The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed and leave as early as possible. That's who you are. That's what you are. You are nothing to anyone. To everyone."
-Mr. Robot

"I can take another name, and build a new life.. But on the inside I'll always have that instinct, no matter how much I hate it. I'm yakuza through and through. Guile only gets you so far in this game. Remember that. You won't get another chance."
-Kiryu Kazuma

Mar 8, 2015 1:07 AM

TheRealNico said:
Feaor said:

idec has to be said we need better jokes its 2015. this is a community where sao season 1 bashing as being deemed obsolete in 2013 still goes on today

Lol Nico strikes again!
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]