Forum Settings
Forums

Mid-December to Mid-January --- The death of your Watching List

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Dec 14, 2014 4:54 PM

Miraclezify said:
It's like one of those high concept fanservice shows, except it doesn't have fanservice and actually focuses on the concepts - ah I see the problem.

something like noragami is something that can be aimed at everyone (whether they like action or supernatural or neither) because it's appealing. even if i haven't seen wcw, i can tell this is still aimed for guys to enjoy and isn't the type that everyone will like.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Dec 14, 2014 5:03 PM

Just watch a lot of shows that are in your plan to watch list.

Dec 14, 2014 5:09 PM

I always watch finished anime too apart from the airing ones so I dont really care that much about that.

Dec 14, 2014 5:13 PM

I watch the next good shows that come out. Only Jojo sticks out for the upcoming stuff, but maybe something will surprise me.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!

Dec 14, 2014 5:19 PM

mayukachan said:
Miraclezify said:
It's like one of those high concept fanservice shows, except it doesn't have fanservice and actually focuses on the concepts - ah I see the problem.

something like noragami is something that can be aimed at everyone (whether they like action or supernatural or neither) because it's appealing. even if i haven't seen wcw, i can tell this is still aimed for guys to enjoy and isn't the type that everyone will like.

Eh I could have an argument on why I think you're wrong, but I guess you saying that at least answers my question on why people either don't watch it, or if they do, don't like it.

Dec 14, 2014 5:21 PM

Miraclezify said:
mayukachan said:

Eh I could have an argument on why I think you're wrong, but I guess you saying that at least answers my question on why people either don't watch it, or if they do, don't like it.

you can argue it's not aimed towards guys? it's marked as seinen and it's about one guy and lots of girls. a lot of people would avoid that kind of show just because of the cover picture.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Dec 14, 2014 5:29 PM

I react by watching stuff off of my plan to watch list. I have a lot of older anime to watch too.

Enjoy your anime!

Dec 14, 2014 6:07 PM

Winter 2014 was the first season I started watching seasonal anime seriously.

Waterfallsxo's thoughts:

y123y said:
the second half of Asukara, Didn't watch it.
Nisekoi, I liked Nisekoi because of Shuu, but overall not bad. Catchy OPs and EDs.
The Pilot's love song, too bad it could have been better :( sooo much potential gone <--- Keeping Mayuka's comment. I thought that this was going to be my favorite show of the season but it fell short.
the second season of Chunibyo Didn't watch
My sister lately has been acting unusual I didn't like this show.

When I think about it, I can't remember any show from that season that I loved. I only loved the fall leftover show I was watching, Golden Time.
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.

Dec 14, 2014 8:24 PM
otaking
no lok at my watching list bfore making assumptions
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong

Dec 14, 2014 8:27 PM
My watching list has already almost died 4 times. Every end becomes a beginning.

Dec 14, 2014 8:39 PM

Something about getting my watching list under 10 makes me feel like I'm a normal human being again.

Since I prefer watching non-airing shows, it clears up lots of priorities and lets me just focus on those instead. Not to say airing is a chore, I enjoy most of what I pick up. But I find being able to watch something at my own pace is the best option.

Dec 14, 2014 8:41 PM

Got tons of Anime in my PTW list, so I have no problem.

Dec 14, 2014 8:45 PM

Motherurck said:
My watching list has already almost died 4 times. Every end becomes a beginning.
I know that feel brah

Ratohnhaketon said:
Something about getting my watching list under 10 makes me feel like I'm a normal human being again.

Since I prefer watching non-airing shows, it clears up lots of priorities and lets me just focus on those instead. Not to say airing is a chore, I enjoy most of what I pick up. But I find being able to watch something at my own pace is the best option.
Yeah it's nice to be able to take your time watching something, and if you're really into it, you can just finish the anime in a day and not wait several months xD

Dec 14, 2014 8:47 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

There's always something to watch.

Dec 14, 2014 9:54 PM

theres like a hole in my heart, those few days of no new seasonal anime airing hurts, but i may actually catch up on some LN or VN or manga or PTW anime or maybe go back to video games
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does

Dec 14, 2014 9:55 PM

i always only watch half of my planned seasonal shows weekly, so i still have some left to marathon when they're finished, as well as other finished shows :>

Dec 14, 2014 10:26 PM
When I don't have weeklies to catch up I can finally watch the stuff I really want to see, anything old will do.

Aesthetic value can be recognized or experienced, but it cannot be conveyed to those who are incapable of grasping its sensations and perceptions. To quarrel on its behalf is always a blunder.

Dec 14, 2014 10:32 PM

I got some stuff to catch up on.

Also still have a lot of Gundam to get through and I might start Monster & FMA Brotherhood soon.

Dec 15, 2014 12:32 AM

I'm not even watching 2014 anime yet, I'm still catching up on older anime from 2000-2013.

Dec 15, 2014 12:49 AM

The end of every season these days for me is a bit of a relief as it gives me a bit of time to catch-up on things (My backlog is just massive, and keeps on growing from poor time usage), especially when the fall season ends, and some shows are on break for a week or two.

Catch-up on some backlog shows, and currently airing shows I fell behind on, and still have episodes to watch after they finished.

Dec 15, 2014 1:02 AM

will go skiing for 2 weeks :D, so won't watch a single anime for that time

so will have to do some catching up when I'm back

Dec 15, 2014 1:08 AM

I'll just continue marathonning some anime just like I already do inbetween airing anime. Then when the next season comes around I'll see if there's some new airing anime that I want to watch.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Dec 15, 2014 1:16 AM

I only watch what is good and steer the other direction from shit like this season.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]