Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Dec 11, 2014 10:22 PM

DrGeroCreation said:
mayukachan said:

What do people see in Sento, though? She's just a kuudere with "assets"
She is not a typical kuudere because you see her emotional side early on and she interacts well with Kanye. Both of them kind of play off each other.
She had a personality? I only remember her assets

Dec 11, 2014 10:22 PM

PriestSlayer said:
Hand_of_the_King said:

These 3 sure as Heck do'nt belong anywhere but a Most Annoying List
Illya only appeared for like 10 minutes or so

That's Plenty enough time for a character to annoying the crap outta you

Dec 11, 2014 10:24 PM

VitaminCaim said:
DrGeroCreation said:
She is not a typical kuudere because you see her emotional side early on and she interacts well with Kanye. Both of them kind of play off each other.
Yeah every character has certain personality traits . If you get your mind out of the gutter you would have noticed that episode where her insecurity was brought to light.

Hand_of_the_King said:
PriestSlayer said:
Illya only appeared for like 10 minutes or so

That's Plenty enough time for a character to annoying the crap outta you
Why are some human beings (such as me) so stupid to the point of clicking a spoiler and expecting something else?
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us

DrGeroCreation said:
mayukachan said:

What do people see in Sento, though? She's just a kuudere with "assets"

I'm not really into female characters that have two sides to their personality. Like she's still cold and ._. most of the time.

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
That being said I don't dislike Sento but there's just tons of characters in the show that are more fun, and tons of more interesting females in other shows. Though she is probably best girl in Amagi for a lack of serious competition. Out of curiosity who's your favorite female in Amagi?

There's only like three girls I notice in Amagi: Latifa, 50 Cento, and Animal Video Girl
Honestly, I like none of them, but if I had to choose, then Latifa.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Dec 11, 2014 10:26 PM

DrGeroCreation said:
VitaminCaim said:
Yeah every character has certain personality traits . If you get your mind out of the gutter you would have noticed that episode where her insecurity was brought to light.
Well that sucks :/
I try to understand the characters and the "plot" but it's like KyoAni just throws it all out the window when a "flaunt your assets" scene takes place

Dec 11, 2014 10:27 PM

mayukachan said:

I'm not really into female characters that have two sides to their personality. Like she's still cold and ._. most of the time.
Well kuuderes are usually cold just like how tsunderes are usually bitchy. The good thing about her is that you don't have to wait forever for her to open up.

Dec 11, 2014 10:27 PM

Akane and Migi are the best girlz.

Dec 11, 2014 10:29 PM

huntx said:

Migi's a Girl???

Dec 11, 2014 10:30 PM

VitaminCaim said:
Well that sucks :/
I try to understand the characters and the "plot" but it's like KyoAni just throws it all out the window when a "flaunt your assets" scene takes place
After the fanservice scene plot was still intact .

Dec 11, 2014 10:30 PM

Well, I'm just glad that this bitch isn't on the list.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Dec 11, 2014 10:32 PM

Wait. what's Tail Red doing there?

Dec 11, 2014 10:37 PM

Hand_of_the_King said:
huntx said:

Migi's a Girl???

No but it has to appear on at least one list. Or maybe it will be included in the top best mascot.
Modified by huntx, Dec 11, 2014 10:48 PM

Dec 11, 2014 10:53 PM

Not a bad list. Would instantly RQ if I saw Akame or Kurome on that list. Some are ranked too low though, Ange and Fumio especially.
"If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe, they'd cry for a day. But, let's be honest no one would give a shit. They wouldn't. The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed and leave as early as possible. That's who you are. That's what you are. You are nothing to anyone. To everyone."
-Mr. Robot

"I can take another name, and build a new life.. But on the inside I'll always have that instinct, no matter how much I hate it. I'm yakuza through and through. Guile only gets you so far in this game. Remember that. You won't get another chance."
-Kiryu Kazuma

Dec 11, 2014 10:56 PM

Tsunemori Akane from Psycho-Pass????? That butch of a woman??! Japan, youre damned weird.

Dec 11, 2014 11:05 PM

rin and illya made it in there so that's pretty cool.
top 30 guys when?

Dec 11, 2014 11:07 PM

I don't even like 1 girl from this list :(

Dec 11, 2014 11:15 PM

mayukachan said:

Sometimes I wish I was a guy so I could see what all you MAL males are getting boners over.
It's safe to say most of the girls in that list got there through moe and sex appeal. As for me, I'd place Yona from Akatsuki no Yona and Aoko from Magic Kaito at the top. Yona is one of the better heroines in recent times and it's a delight to follow her journey and transformation. She isn't a pushover and considering her pampered background her efforts are as sincere and genuine as they come. As for Aoko, I like her feisty fighting attitude and how she doesn't take no sass from Kaito. Still seeing that girly side without throwing her into submission mode is what makes the most of it for me.

Dec 11, 2014 11:49 PM

Ratohnhaketon said:
mayukachan said:

Sometimes I wish I was a guy so I could see what all you MAL males are getting boners over.
It's safe to say most of the girls in that list got there through moe and sex appeal. As for me, I'd place Yona from Akatsuki no Yona and Aoko from Magic Kaito at the top. Yona is one of the better heroines in recent times and it's a delight to follow her journey and transformation. She isn't a pushover and considering her pampered background her efforts are as sincere and genuine as they come. As for Aoko, I like her feisty fighting attitude and how she doesn't take no sass from Kaito. Still seeing that girly side without throwing her into submission mode is what makes the most of it for me.

Good taste! :D Glad to see people who look at characters for their personalities over waifu traits.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Dec 11, 2014 11:51 PM

FloatsBoats said:
I haven't even seen 1 anime from that list :(

Dec 12, 2014 12:02 AM

Sloth_ said:
FloatsBoats said:
I haven't even seen 1 anime from that list :(

I've seen Psycho-Pass and SAO, some genuine great girl characters in those shows.

Dec 12, 2014 12:06 AM

mayukachan said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

Good taste! :D Glad to see people who look at characters for their personalities over waifu traits.
Make no mistake, I still adore my kawaii-tachi and moe lolis (Noel is love), but I've gotta prioritize quality over the little string pullers in my heart. It's akin to liking an ecchi harem and Monster. I can certainly enjoy both, but if you ask me to place them on a scale I'm tipping everything over for Monster.

Dec 12, 2014 12:06 AM

Best girl is #1,I'm fine with this list.

Dec 12, 2014 12:10 AM

Ratohnhaketon said:
mayukachan said:

Make no mistake, I still adore my kawaii-tachi and moe lolis (Noel is love), but I've gotta prioritize quality over the little string pullers in my heart. It's akin to liking an ecchi harem and Monster. I can certainly enjoy both, but if you ask me to place them on a scale I'm tipping everything over for Monster.

It's fine, I get you. I have a lot of male characters I like for shallow reasons and ones that I like for beyond just looks too.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Dec 12, 2014 12:13 AM

moonnya said:
Anyway why didnt you post the Newtype newspaper ranking ?

>kirito higher than aacha
ahhhhhhhhhh

Dec 12, 2014 12:17 AM

silverwalls said:

ahhhhhhhhhh

Otaku can't self insert into Archer.

Dec 12, 2014 12:20 AM

moonnya said:
Anyway why didnt you post the Newtype newspaper ranking ?

It's funny how Sinon is still there but she disappeared completely from SAO

Dec 12, 2014 4:11 AM

F0XFIRE said:
silverwalls said:

ahhhhhhhhhh

Otaku can't self insert into Archer.

You must have missed all those people who went GAR for Archer

Dec 12, 2014 4:11 AM

Surprised that Saber isn't #1.

Dec 12, 2014 4:18 AM

Unbelievably bad list :(

Dec 12, 2014 4:30 AM

Most likely top 30 waifu list of fall.
I don't mind having different preferences, but damn its a pretty shit list. Ignoring the main female from Darkness of Yona and yet having so many cookie cutters, flat cardboard cutouts as top girls just screams SHIT TASTE SHIT TASTE.

Dec 12, 2014 4:37 AM

Seriously what the heck is Yuuki doing in there. Constantly speaking, annoying as heck, "m-m-muh psychological problems", "onee-chan *disconnects*". Excuse me, it's just that I have a super incurable AIDS type that has never existed before, so I should just worry everyone while thinking I won't worry them acting this way.

Dec 12, 2014 4:49 AM

What the fuck is this list? Who voted in this list? More than half of the girls are from some harem or stupid comedy shows aka possesing some -dere traits with huge tits.

Where is Yona? Where is Amira or Rita from Bahamut?

What is Asuna doing in the tops? :D And Illya appeared on-screen like 1 episode. And she is a loli.

Also, Yuuki so high up on the list... :DDD Ok...

Dec 12, 2014 4:53 AM

Hand_of_the_King said:

GAR /= self insert.

Dec 12, 2014 6:01 AM

that rankings are either fake or shit
ange is #1
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro

Dec 12, 2014 6:05 AM

waifu list

Dec 12, 2014 6:08 AM

I would pick Emma Guzman, the alchemist from Garo. Best character in this weak season in terms of female characters.

Dec 12, 2014 6:24 AM

RinArcher said:
robis798 said:

Where is Yona? Where is Amira or Rita from Bahamut?

I think Bahamut characters like just below the 10th position, not bad for an anime most people in Japan don't even care about.

Well I'm actually more appalled by the ones that are in the tops. Wtf Asuna, Yuuki...

Dec 12, 2014 6:37 AM

F0XFIRE said:
Hand_of_the_King said:

GAR /= self insert.

Depends on the GAR you mean :)

Dec 12, 2014 6:49 AM
#1 Chihaya Fan

Shit list is shit. Kaori or Miyamori should be #1, the other being #2.

Dec 12, 2014 6:53 AM

baki502 said:
I would pick Emma Guzman, the alchemist from Garo. Best character in this weak season in terms of female characters.

So much this, if I was in Leon's position I would have let her teach me a couple of things. She seemed to want the teen D.

Dec 12, 2014 6:54 AM
Hug Addict <3

>Rin not #1
>closes thread

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Dec 12, 2014 6:55 AM

robis798 said:
RinArcher said:

I think Bahamut characters like just below the 10th position, not bad for an anime most people in Japan don't even care about.

Well I'm actually more appalled by the ones that are in the tops. Wtf Asuna, Yuuki...

You gotta remember original adaptations or other seasons man. I feel your pain though.
"Hi!"

Dec 12, 2014 7:05 AM

Latifa?pls any of the fairies would've been better
3 girls from Inou-battle but no Sayumi..
no Liese from T7
what's Akane from PP doing here?

other than that it's ok I guess

Dec 12, 2014 11:39 AM

Thread locked

This thread is mostly a flame war with rants about a list somewhere found on the internet.
And because of that this thread is a perfect example why listing is not allowed by the board rules.
Thread locked.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]