Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gundam: G no Reconguista Episode 12 Discussion

Dec 11, 2014 9:18 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty intense episode overall. It looks like they build on the momentum of the war and expanded it in space. Again, I really liked Klim's focus in this episode even though it wasn't long with his piloting skills.

Business picking up again at the end

Dec 11, 2014 1:14 PM
GGWP...The Alien Warning Signs!! Folks! The threat from the moon is real!!

Dec 11, 2014 5:33 PM

Moon isn't screwing around, folks.

Aren't space wars a mess?

Dec 11, 2014 5:47 PM

So there's actually an army on the Moon. Our theories were right.

That was really intense. Can't wait for next week.

» Escapism.

Dec 11, 2014 5:51 PM

So, there is an army on the moon.

Dec 11, 2014 5:54 PM

Tohka_Yatogami said:
So, there is an army on the moon.

From the amount of surface development in that picture with the spaceships, it looks like there is more than just an army there - it looks like most of the surface of the moon is being developed. There's a lot of tech going on there...

Dec 11, 2014 6:12 PM

Well, green uniforms on the moon is bad news. Not that parking a spaceship in their fire range was that much of a brilliant idea.

Anyway, Towasanga being created by UC survivors confirmed.

Dec 12, 2014 2:05 AM
well at least the threat on the moon shows up

Dec 12, 2014 5:25 AM

FInally the threat from the moon shows up!
Looks like the Capital Army and the Amerian forces have to team up to take them on.

Also, the G-Self has more backpacks than the Strike. Looks like they went a little overboard with the backpack concept...
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Dec 12, 2014 5:59 AM

moonrace!
will we see corin nander?
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro

Dec 12, 2014 10:40 AM
LunamariaHawke said:
FInally the threat from the moon shows up!
Looks like the Capital Army and the Amerian forces have to team up to take them on.

Also, the G-Self has more backpacks than the Strike. Looks like they went a little overboard with the backpack concept...

It made a lot of sense that those backpacks weren't created just for the sake of creating or overbored.

1) Those backpacks were fragments of technology that trace back to the Rose of Hermes blueprints. Indeed, it happens that only the G-Self is capable of using them, while other suits don't.

2) Note that the Assault Pack was generally made for a certain MS in the past that have gone extinct, probably a MS from UC era. It just so happens that G-Self was capable of using it unlike the G-Arcane and Happa wasn't even sure whether Assault Pack is actually stable when fitting it with G-Self. (These comes from an official thread from Gundam Ace Magazine)

3) They took down the gold backpack that is shown from the PV and probably replaced it with a new one. Note that there are 7 kinds of backpack signifying 7 colours of rainbow, while atmospheric and space is considered 'blue'.

Hope this helps.
Modified by Gundamfagg, Dec 12, 2014 11:24 AM

Dec 12, 2014 12:51 PM
Maki's arms

ninjastarforcex said:
moonrace!
will we see corin nander?

That would be hilarious!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 13, 2014 2:37 AM

so the moonrace is coming...

Dec 13, 2014 10:20 PM
This show continue to deliver given one studied enough the background lore...
Since i have seen WORST example of good potential world setup throw to the bin: DESTINY

This show isnt bad, compare to the wtf of that game, at least one with high enough intelligence sort of get the idea what is what.

We get weekly minor humorous take on many past gundam issues, this week: there is a freaking manual the lead character actually READs to learn how the complex machine operates (OMG moment on the lead with little training throw away dictionary thick instruction book and drive the thing like a pro in past shows). Book bounce back to your face in zero G...

We also get weekly extra kit mounted on the G-self, if this trend continues for a few more episodes it will be by far the most customizable MS in history (canon appearance).

Once again, all they need is 5 minute of voice monolog and a few maps to make the show better... I reject those read the comic / book to understand nonsenses excuses, what you present should be a complete and self contain package of information for audience to understand.. hence big negative mark for this show until that is deal with.

Dec 14, 2014 7:50 AM
jackaus said:
This show continue to deliver given one studied enough the background lore...
Since i have seen WORST example of good potential world setup throw to the bin: DESTINY

This show isnt bad, compare to the wtf of that game, at least one with high enough intelligence sort of get the idea what is what.

We get weekly minor humorous take on many past gundam issues, this week: there is a freaking manual the lead character actually READs to learn how the complex machine operates (OMG moment on the lead with little training throw away dictionary thick instruction book and drive the thing like a pro in past shows). Book bounce back to your face in zero G...

We also get weekly extra kit mounted on the G-self, if this trend continues for a few more episodes it will be by far the most customizable MS in history (canon appearance).

Once again, all they need is 5 minute of voice monolog and a few maps to make the show better... I reject those read the comic / book to understand nonsenses excuses, what you present should be a complete and self contain package of information for audience to understand.. hence big negative mark for this show until that is deal with.

Tomino initially plans to fit 50 MS designs in this short series. After knowing it u kinda realize it made sense introducing new G-Self backpacks each and every new episode. Btw, 2nd cour of the series will feature brand new MS and MS which weren't even planned to be designed for gunpla in mind.

I don't get what u're expressing in sentence actually... So, i don't really mind what u said because its audience opinion anyways.

"If you don't watch you won't understand anything!" - Bellri Zenam

Dec 14, 2014 8:25 AM

damn good episode I am loving this. My fav show this season.. Mask was pretty bad ass this ep.

At first I wanted Bellri to end up with noredo instead of aida, but I am starting to like aida/bellri's growing relationship... I do feel bad for noredo tho.

Is this series only 26 episodes long with possibility of season 2?

or is it longer like 40+ eps like other gundams?

Dec 15, 2014 4:48 AM

GarudaAiacos said:
damn good episode I am loving this. My fav show this season.. Mask was pretty bad ass this ep.

At first I wanted Bellri to end up with noredo instead of aida, but I am starting to like aida/bellri's growing relationship... I do feel bad for noredo tho.

i hope 50
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro

Dec 15, 2014 10:39 AM
GarudaAiacos said:

Judging with that pacing, it will be 26 episode style. Let's hope there's season 2.

Dec 15, 2014 4:17 PM

Oh man the ending of the episode left me with so much goosebumps!

Dec 18, 2014 5:10 AM

Not bad the new armed clash, much more interesting because there is participation, as well as robots, even spaceships.
Narration little different from the usual, just a little bit different due to the plot that begins to explain something.
Drawings and animations good, I always thank the fact that you have not used in the CG robots and even for ships.
Happy to have had the strength to follow the TV series so far, I must say that I'm liking it, who knows, I like it even more in the future.

Dec 24, 2014 10:10 AM

Wow amazing stuff!!

So i guess we might see a Mobile Suit that just as strong as G-self. Maybe we'll know why Raraiya came down to earth from space, how G-Self and Arcane we're created and all.

Still Capital Tower, Army, Amerian Army will have to work together to defeat the lost fragments from UC era?

Though how the hell this supposed secret army survive the UC era? We're the Reconguista people banned from going there from the first place?

Can't wait for the next episode!

Jun 2, 2015 12:18 PM

Wow, this is the first time someone actually thought about how bad it would be to fight in front of a colony. So many colonies destroyed in the Gundam franchise by stray shots.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Dec 16, 2017 4:36 AM

And now they want to the control!!!

Hello, my litte boy!