Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 17, 2009 5:18 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I didn't expect Kazeshini to still be alive, i thought he died back then when Kenpachi showed up. Seeing that Ichigo and the others are coming to save Yamamoto with info. provided by Yoruichi, I'm starting to wonder what is Byakuya's real intention of betraying his side as they could have discover the location of the commander general without him doing that.

I was actually glad that Yoruichi didn't get stabbed by Tobiume and Haineko because that would be a surprised considering she is a former captain. It's good to see most of the zanpakutou showing up here especially Kyouraku's zanpakutou, I assume every captain here is going to have a piece of the action which is great :D Overall, i actually think this is a pretty good episode.
ShanaFlameNov 17, 2009 5:36 AM
Nov 17, 2009 8:22 AM

Jun 2009
it was an great episode
Kazeshini appeared again short but okay
Ukitakes Zanpakuto showed up as well
and a ninja too wnder how that was
but overall a great ep the only thing i missed was kira and Hisagi
Nov 17, 2009 12:15 PM

Oct 2009
Loved watching the surprised looks when Yoruichi disappeared after seeming to get stabbed. Wondering what the deal was with that zanpakuto Ichigo was chasing and where it went after leading him to Yama-jii. Looking forward to finding you what Byakuya's real objective is if it wasn't freeing Yama-jii. Possibly has something to with discovering the true intent of Muramase's plan?
Nov 17, 2009 5:38 PM

May 2009
Gawd, I can't wait to see what happens! And i really wanna see who that hood guy is (probably Kenpachi's Zampakutou), he looks mysterious. I'm also interested in the zampakutou with two girls with violet hair ( I dun remember the name)

Ahhh, can't wait to see Captain commander released and in action. He's so badass C:
Nov 17, 2009 6:12 PM
Sep 2007
Nanakogin said:
I'm also interested in the zampakutou with two girls with violet hair ( I dun remember the name)

Katen Kyokotsu, Shunsui's Zanpakuto. This is the first time we see another one. One looks like pirate, while another is something like ninja.
Nov 17, 2009 6:26 PM

Sep 2008
I didn't notice ShanaFlame was trying to obtain FIRST in even Bleach threads.
It feels like filler has been forever...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2009 7:43 PM

Aug 2009
I'm so glad we get to see Yoruichi fight cause god knows, Kubo forgot about her in the manga.

Speaking of which, Pierott is just teasing us now. Katen Kyokutsu saying the "games" are over....
Nanakogin said:
Gawd, I can't wait to see what happens! And i really wanna see who that hood guy is (probably Kenpachi's Zampakutou), he looks mysterious.
That hood guy is Minazuki. Unohana's Zanpakuto.
Nov 17, 2009 8:41 PM

Jul 2008
so shinsui's zanpaktou is not only the lady but a loli too? didn't see that coming. plus ukitake's zanpaktou two little kids with destructo disks, nice.
plus the illustration at the end, soifon is really obsessed
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 17, 2009 9:20 PM

Aug 2008
Good episode... so does yourichi have a zanpaktou?
Nov 17, 2009 9:33 PM
Sep 2007
She does, altough she seems only rely on hand-to-hand combat.
Nov 17, 2009 10:02 PM

Sep 2007
Totally didn't expect Kyouraku's zanpakuto to have another half. I'm looking forward to their battles.
Nov 17, 2009 10:31 PM

Jun 2009
Kyouraku and ukitake are hilarious, their zanpakuto suit them
poor kenpachi always late to the party
Nov 17, 2009 10:43 PM

Aug 2008
Bad episode. Nothing happened, and though I already thought Kazeshini was dead, they brought him back to get rid of him. But we get to see Ukitake, Genryusai, and Kyouraku, so that's good.
Nov 18, 2009 12:56 AM

Apr 2009
the ep was very bad, at least we will see some fights next ep...
damn the only good shounen shows that deserves to be watched now are Gintama, Onepiece, Fma-brotherhood, and sometimes naruto....-_-
bleach is goind down....
smokesNov 18, 2009 1:13 AM
Nov 18, 2009 12:57 AM
Jun 2009
ukitake's zanpakatou are really cute =)
and the shinigami illustrated picture book at the end lol looks like soifon's zanpatou is not so fast after all being caught by soifon so easily lol
Nov 18, 2009 2:00 AM
Mar 2009
Well this episode was rather bland to say the least, nothing really happened at all. But at least they set up a few good battles for the next episode, I'm most interested in Kyouraku's battle with his zanpakutou.
Nov 18, 2009 2:20 AM

Mar 2009
That was great I really enjoyed it.

Nov 18, 2009 2:53 AM

Sep 2008
build-up ep ...

3/5

Hope we just get to the main stuff already and get over this looooong fiiller arc -__-"

tho, next ep might be interesting if Ukitake and Kyouraku r gonna fight seriously >>> meh, that's prolly not gonna ever happen -__-

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Nov 18, 2009 4:06 AM

Jul 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
I didn't notice ShanaFlame was trying to obtain FIRST in even Bleach threads.
It feels like filler has been forever...
Nah i wasn't, I just happen to watch it and no one make it so yeah^^ all the fillers here are long anyway.
Nov 18, 2009 4:26 AM

Apr 2009
Tensai-Kun said:

Hope we just get to the main stuff already and get over this looooong fiiller arc -__-"

-

well i heard from the previous thread that its 16 episode from 50 XD
so yeah there is still a long way -_-
Nov 18, 2009 5:46 AM

Jan 2009
I actually enjoyed it. Nice episode even though the progress is not much. Didn't expect Ichigo to kill Kazeshini though. Ichigo finally kill one of them.
Nov 18, 2009 8:14 AM

Jun 2009
It was OK! as a Filler.
Nov 18, 2009 9:33 AM

Mar 2009
this filler is finally coming to an end
Nov 18, 2009 9:49 AM

Apr 2008
worst "To be Continued" of all time... "I'm going to fight an inanimate object! >:( "
Nov 18, 2009 12:23 PM
Mar 2009
Kazeshini had a breakdown and Ichigo got all worked up over Byakuya? What the hell? Since when has Ichigo ever even CARED about Byakuya? At least the set-up battles look nice.

Lol in the ending, Shinsui is a pimp and Soi Fon is a lesbian.
Nov 18, 2009 12:25 PM

Oct 2009
I dont get why unohanas sword looks so badass all of a sudenn...if that hood thingy is hers
Nov 18, 2009 1:19 PM

Sep 2009
Can anyone really tell that Kazeshini is injured? I mean, besides him collapsing as he did I can't really see anything wrong with him - he's not even bleeding! Then again, it could be his black&red body...
"There's no point discussing strategy when he's around." - rotfl
The hell? Bleeding after-image?! Sure she's fast, but come on!
Stupid cave... Like they need those spikes anyway - They can walk on AIR ffs!!
Omg idiot Kazeshini - instead of cutting him up when he was in his "whirlwind" form he morphed into a chain and THEN after talking with Ichigo he morphs his hand into a weapon. Seems like he came back only to get one-hit-ko'ed by a getsuuga.
How come the barrier still stands even if all three (five) of the zanpakutou are away? If it was self-sustaining they could have fought from the beginning of the arc instead of standing there like idiots, couldn't they?
garfield15 said:

Can you really say that Minazuki is a guy? I've always considered her as a girl. I can't really imagine that a guy would turn into a giant people-swallowing manta ray with healing saliva... Isn't she like "a bit" OOC for an image of Unohana's soul anyway?
Nov 18, 2009 1:25 PM

Aug 2008
Kazeshini had a long slash on his back from when Kira all but killed him.
Nov 18, 2009 2:05 PM

Sep 2009
It was OK. As in filler-OK.

I liked this part though:
Nov 18, 2009 3:24 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Nice win for Ichigo at the end.

Nov 18, 2009 3:30 PM

Aug 2009
Bonar said:

garfield15 said:

Can you really say that Minazuki is a guy? I've always considered her as a girl. I can't really imagine that a guy would turn into a giant people-swallowing manta ray with healing saliva... Isn't she like "a bit" OOC for an image of Unohana's soul anyway?

I don't know what the hell gender it is >.<

And it's definitely her's as confirmed by magazines before the filler arc came out. In fact, they revealed pretty much everybody except the younger Katen Kyokotsu revealed today
Nov 18, 2009 3:42 PM

Dec 2007
It's another filler episode and it gets slower and slower as time passes.

There was a moment in this episode that 2 seconds passed with nothing else than a few trees and a rock showing. No movement, no voices, no music... WTH is that!

Anyway, still looking forward for the fillers a to end, and the story to continue TILL THE END! I want Bleach to finish right after where the manga is, I don't want it turning into an Inuyasha... The bad guy always ends up escaping, delaying his final hour for 50 more chapters, which is done... (558/50) around 11 times.

The story is decaying and the filler episodes make the anime almost unbearable to watch due to its slowness. I reckon that soon there'll be more filler episodes than the actual story...

My Claims:
Nov 18, 2009 3:44 PM

Mar 2008
Bonar said:
How come the barrier still stands even if all three (five) of the zanpakutou are away? If it was self-sustaining they could have fought from the beginning of the arc instead of standing there like idiots, couldn't they?

I also don't really get that (yeah for another plot hole). I also wonder why Yourichi stayed behind, it's not like she going to have a hard time defeating Tobiume and Haineko (those two are so annoying, I hope she defeats them for good).
Nov 18, 2009 3:57 PM

Dec 2007
OH! I just noticed something else in this episode that really stabbed at my backside...

When Ichigo is talking with Yoruichi while they are jumping, the movements are basically the same as in Naruto... and then, Ichigo falls...

But how many times have we seen him slide through the air, managing to stop after being punched by "friction" with the air, or simply standing in mid-air!!!?? And NOW he FALLS!! WTH is wrong with Bleach now!

My Claims:
Nov 18, 2009 4:21 PM

Nov 2009
SoraKing said:
OH! I just noticed something else in this episode that really stabbed at my backside...

When Ichigo is talking with Yoruichi while they are jumping, the movements are basically the same as in Naruto... and then, Ichigo falls...

But how many times have we seen him slide through the air, managing to stop after being punched by "friction" with the air, or simply standing in mid-air!!!?? And NOW he FALLS!! WTH is wrong with Bleach now!

I think they can't fly in soul society. In the soul society arc Ichigo had to use some device that Yoruichi gave him to be able to fly.
Nov 18, 2009 5:09 PM
Nov 2009
ezodagrom said:
SoraKing said:

I think they can't fly in soul society. In the soul society arc Ichigo had to use some device that Yoruichi gave him to be able to fly.

yeah they've been shown to be able to fly in the real world and hueco mundo but never in soul society. its never really been explained why though.
Nov 18, 2009 8:21 PM
Sep 2008
SoraKing said:

Bleach, along with everything else, departs from whatever physics it has solely for the purposes of humor whenever the hell it wants.

I have been thoroughly enjoying these episodes. The pace is quite nice, animation always feels appropriate for the section involved and the plot looks to be interesting. Even if they botch whatever setup they've given us so far, an excuse to watch a string of nice fights is fine for a filler.
Nov 18, 2009 8:45 PM

Jan 2009
Yoruichi was preetty bad-ass, looking forward to the next episode after all the set up this episode made.
IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS
Nov 19, 2009 4:20 AM

May 2009
So wait, do we ever get to see Kenpachi's zampakutou? Or did his zampakutou never materialize? I'm interested to see what it would look like
Nov 19, 2009 6:04 AM
Sep 2008
I just want to know how Ichigio knew who Kazeshini was, even though he never saw Hisagi release his zanpaktou. WHEREAS, he had no idea who Hyourinmaru was, even after shooting him with like 18 ICE DRAGONS.

Ichigo, you are a very complex and dynamic character, and I applaud you. [/end sarcasm]
Nov 19, 2009 6:43 AM

Jun 2009
viking-chan said:
It was OK. As in filler-OK.

I liked this part though:

Yeah i like that too soo cute

noteDhero said:
Kazeshini had a long slash on his back from when Kira all but killed him.

the bring him back and kill him again too sad i really would be happy too see him while longer
Nov 19, 2009 6:56 AM

Apr 2009
Bonar said:

mwahahahahahaha

i didnt noticed that XD
tnx, that was retarded and kinda expected from them XDDDDDDD
Nov 19, 2009 9:45 AM

May 2009
Kinda figured Kyouraku would have 2 zanpaktou since he has the two swords.
Nov 19, 2009 1:05 PM

Sep 2009
Kabyk said:
I just want to know how Ichigio knew who Kazeshini was, even though he never saw Hisagi release his zanpaktou. WHEREAS, he had no idea who Hyourinmaru was, even after shooting him with like 18 ICE DRAGONS.

Ichigo, you are a very complex and dynamic character, and I applaud you. [/end sarcasm]

HAHAHAHA!
Kabyk, you just made my day.
Nov 19, 2009 1:29 PM

Feb 2009
This was a good episode, I liked it. Expected Yamamoto to be strong enough to hold off all the other Zanpukto and Muramusa from taking his Zanpukto. Oh yes the captains will have some predicamental situation if they were to have to fight Ryujin Jakka. The most powerful Zanpukto in Soul Society. Man I really want to see the fight with Ukitake and Kyouraku fighting, that should be good.

Lol Ichigo had no problem beating Kazeshini as I initially thought they would drag out his fight, seeing as it is Bleach. Wondering what will happen next between Ichigo and Yamamoto. Anyone else catch Yoruichi saying Byakuya is doing for something good, I guess the means justifies the end with him eh? Looks like we have our story with Byakuya figured out without the arc even nearing the ending lol.
Nov 20, 2009 5:32 AM

Jul 2008
whew..Kyouraku's zanpakuto are cool especially the emo hair one..ahaha
Nov 20, 2009 6:13 AM

Oct 2009
i just wanna see kenpachi destory -_-
Nov 20, 2009 6:29 AM

Apr 2009
well thou we at last managed to see Ukitake's and Kyoraku's Zanpakutos but I'm just disappointed with this lame eps... and to be honest I no longer have an interest to this filler anymore =_=

(P.S: I really love how Ukitake's Zanpakutos looks ^^ they are sooooo cute xD)
Nov 21, 2009 3:55 AM

Jul 2009
Not so fast-paced, but overall a good episode.
I absolutely love Kyouraku's zanpakutou, both of them are really beautiful.

I can't wait to see if they reveal Unohana's zanpakuto more, or they'll just leave the stupid cloak on =_=''
I too, am kinda suspicious that it could be male.... just a hunch though.
ElflockNov 21, 2009 3:22 PM
Nov 21, 2009 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
This filler is starting to bore me >.>
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 18, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 18, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.