Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2014 9:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was fast. He is back to normal now. Oh well, it's a good thing for them in any case.

Not going to lie though, that gun is awesome used by Arata. If anything though, Hirji's new form looks sick:

Stark700Dec 9, 2014 9:14 AM
Dec 9, 2014 9:08 AM

Apr 2014
Stark700 said:

Not going to lie though, that gun is awesome used by Arata. If anything though, Illya just never gives up. Her new form looks sick
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
That's not Ilya. That's Hijiri now.
RayzerDec 9, 2014 11:45 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 9, 2014 9:10 AM

Nov 2011
Rayzer said:
Stark700 said:
That's not Ilya. That's Hijiri now.

Oh you're right. I remember now as her Satan form.
Dec 9, 2014 11:09 AM

Jul 2010
Arata getting saved from his demon lord form. Combining their magic to get out and getting a new grimoire too.

Mira really showing her tsundere side, even Arin had to comment on it xD

Hijiri making her appearance with wanting to kill Arata! Wonder what happened to her in the ruined world.

Hijiri in Satan form and almost killing Arata. Arin getting an unique skill that only Arata can use!

Their school getting attacked with only Levi and Yui there. What happened to the headmaster. An eye-patched girl appears o.o
Dec 9, 2014 11:31 AM

Feb 2014
Demon lord and Satan... apparently the powerful people are all related to evil.
Dec 9, 2014 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
So that's that huh? But I'm still getting irritated with the unnecessary background music but it's just fine over all.

The "Astral Trinity" was truly dangerous but he got sealed so fast, thanks to tsundere Mira and sealing of Sora.
And Arata's magic got completely depleted after turning to a real Demon Lord. And oh Illia you are so cute!

Hijiri paid a visit to Arata and they had their brief moment but there's no hiding that they are enemies now. And when Hijiri strikes Lilith and Arata, Arin came out from nowhere (Yeah Teleported) breaking space and time to save her "husband" Arata.

And now Hijiri was so powerful like a real Demon Lord Candidate and she goes to Biblia Academy and had a plan to destroy it. Oh wait who was that girl that was floating at the ending?

Wait basing on Preview since the 4 members (Lilith,Arin,Mira,Akio) of Trinity Seven was with Arata and the 2 members (Yui and Levi) that was left at Biblia Academy was in a big trouble. Levi Death Flag raise? And Lieselotte Sherlock spotted?
Dec 9, 2014 11:39 AM

Oct 2012
hijiri looks so awesome in her satan form

tsundere best girl confirmed.
Dec 9, 2014 11:48 AM
Oct 2010
He scream Hijiri's name right before they get hit right? then why did Arin think he was calling for her? strange very strange.
Dec 9, 2014 11:54 AM

Jun 2014
Relixas said:
They adapt this serie so good. from the looks of it, theres likely to be a second season. also im a big fan of T7. Satisfied with this episode, another week of boredom until next ep, o well.. which reminds me.. Amaburi out soon as well as Kiseijuu :P

Lol.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Dec 9, 2014 12:09 PM

Aug 2010
Nice ep. Matsaoka's VAin with Astral trinity was epic.

Ilia's so kawaiii <3 +1 loli getto :3

Mira was adorable this ep.
"You're not Arata so I have nothing to give to u" -So if it was Arata she doesn't mind :P
Lol'd at Sora's "Good job tsundere" XD And Arin's "U're "Dere" now?" when she heard Arata-san XD

Best girl at the end? Well not best girl but Rogue is <3 I'm surprised by how well they're following the manga. Does this have a 2nd season confirmed or something? Because some characters in the OP don't appear yet.

The girls in the ED were so cute <3
Dec 9, 2014 12:24 PM

Nov 2012
Arin's first blush awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww O//////O
Dec 9, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was fast. He is back to normal now. Oh well, it's a good thing for them in any case.

Not going to lie though, that gun is awesome used by Arata. If anything though, Hirji's new form looks sick:

So, I wonder who is the white haired girl with an eye patch?
Dec 9, 2014 12:41 PM

Oct 2011
Hijiri is Satan OMG

Arata has another Grimorie and added to his harem.

Was that Lises in the PV??? She can help Yui and Levi out at the acadaemy.

The headmaster BAness shown again next time???
Dec 9, 2014 1:50 PM

Aug 2014
I guess i should probably stop expecting something worthwhile to happen...

Another OK episode, but even i wasn't expecting the "fearsome" demon lord to get ended in less than two minutes. Another girl added to the harem, but at least she seems cute. Mira basically a confirmed member.

The other "fight" wasn't exactly special as well. Basically two spells fired, rest was talking. *Sigh*. I wish i at least knew what the hell was going on. At least Arin was present.

3/5 because of Arin.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 9, 2014 2:18 PM

Oct 2013
Was it supposed to be completely unexplained why Hijiri is an enemy and, more importantly, how Arata knew she's an enemy?

Hijiri was cool as sin, though. She's a real badass for sure, and I loved her demon lord design.

The terrible Engrish whenever one of the characters said "Astral Trinity" was cringe-worthy, too.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 9, 2014 2:47 PM

Jan 2013
Hijiri's alive and she's the enemy? Why? When? How?
I didn't get when Arata said the he knew... I think that I'm missing something.
Dec 9, 2014 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
Arata is back to normal now.

Ilia looks so cute in her original form.

Hijiri is villain here.
Dec 9, 2014 3:14 PM

Mar 2008
Silver4000 said:

I'm kind of with you there. How darn casual Arata and Hijiri were being made the scene feel off. This person you've been looking for all this time suddenly appears before you and the responses are just really subdued. Even not blinking on her being your enemy and about to kill you. This might be a good time to express some emotion.

Plus seemed to be a lot of time to run away with Hijiri declaring her attack for minutes before actually doing something.

Still, not a bad episode. Arata was pretty OP at the start there and that was a nice save by Arin near the end.
Dec 9, 2014 3:19 PM

Oct 2013
Arata looked badass, hopefully next we see him in that form he will properly control it. That would be neet.

xD
Dec 9, 2014 3:28 PM

Jun 2014
aaaahshiiiiiiet liese coming back next epi?! YESPLS
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2014 3:39 PM

Dec 2013
Again that awesome violin OST. Too bad it's so quiet.
Dec 9, 2014 3:43 PM

Dec 2014
Arata looked like a badass when he changed into the Demon Lord Candidate.
I wonder how there gonna defeat actual Hijiri at the school, with aratas magic gone down.
Dec 9, 2014 4:00 PM

Aug 2014
It'd be so fucking great if the ecchi would stop interrupting the most badass moments for just once.
Dec 9, 2014 4:26 PM

Feb 2014
Well as for how Arata knew Hijiri was evil, the only explanation I can think of is that Ilia mentioned in the previous episode about how Hijiri plans to destroy everything, so Arata must have come to terms with it.
Dec 9, 2014 5:33 PM

Aug 2013
Good episode, plus a grimoire or another girl entered the Arata's harem
But now a great battle begins, I hope great fights, this is the last arc of the anime, so I hope that to finish in great style ..
Dec 9, 2014 5:45 PM

Aug 2013
I don't like the animes that take the route of the girl introduced in the first episode ending up as the antagonist. Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance also went this route and it ends up distracting me the entire time with question marks.

It ends up making me take the antagonists even less seriously
Dec 9, 2014 5:51 PM

Nov 2013
Mira really grew on me in the past 2 episodes. Now I don't know which girl is best her or Arin.

I'm joking this wouldn't be Trinity Seven without a full fledged harem for Arata.
Dec 9, 2014 7:26 PM

Jun 2008
Am I the only one really confused and lost when it comes to the bad guys' motives? Just to get his powers? I mean, so Hijiri was the catalyst for the world going nuclear? I mean... what?
Dec 9, 2014 7:49 PM

Jun 2014
Well that was anti-climatic. BUT I really like the character designs there.
And yay! more ninja-girl next episode!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 9, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2013
The Astral Trinity showdown was definitely a let down but I loved Hijiri's appearance. She's a definite looker for sure. And the size of Arata's harem is reaching max capacity if that is even possible. I'm looking forward to seeing if it will grow even more (obviously it will).
Dec 9, 2014 8:07 PM

Sep 2014
So they're going to cluster all of the fight/important scenes in 1 and a half (probably) EP.. Hope they do a good job of it..
Dec 9, 2014 8:16 PM

Apr 2014
FlareKnight said:
Silver4000 said:

I'm kind of with you there. How darn casual Arata and Hijiri were being made the scene feel off. This person you've been looking for all this time suddenly appears before you and the responses are just really subdued. Even not blinking on her being your enemy and about to kill you. This might be a good time to express some emotion.

Plus seemed to be a lot of time to run away with Hijiri declaring her attack for minutes before actually doing something.

Oh well I'm not sure if Seven Arcs Studio or the TL (CrunchyRoll) was pretty stupid but this is real scene sequence that what it should be.

By the last page/screenshot it's slightly different on the Anime and something didn't even happened on the manga and the Seven Arcs Studio even make this stupid dialog/scene to make Hijiri look like the real villain. And that dialog/scene was this one.
[spoiler]
Dec 9, 2014 8:38 PM

Aug 2013
What..? Noooooooo, don't do that Arin! Didn't you get the memo? Gay Bulge is a cursed spear, Lancer is the worst class! She now immidiately transformed herself into the demsel to save :(

Arin asking the question every trinity had on their tongue : ''Are you in love?''
Just admit it, miss tsundere! You are crazy for Arata, just like everyone else! Though, I'd say that the one the most in advance for the Aratabowl is Arin, for a few reasons :
The first one is that she's directly linked to Hijiri, though I don't know how. She looks the same and she appeared right when he screamed Hijiri. In fact, why is that she is the one who appeared while the other Hijiri, who claims being the real one, didn't reacted? I don't know, I feel like there is something else behing that girl. Could she have ''split'' in two people? Arin and Hijiri? Or could they even be twin sisters like Selina and Liese?
The second reason is that she's is wife, 'nuff said.

Arata litterally almost never gives a fuck. The dude is about to die because of that yandere cousin, still, he manage to sneak a panty shot from Lilith. He really have is priority right.

I'm kind of wondering what will happen next. There is two episodes left and I feel like they can do a good conclusion within these two episodes. But from what I saw while checking rapidly, the manga isn't over yet. Is there something else after they solve the problem with Hijiri? Because the whole plot seem to be focusing on that and it looks like it's reaching an end for that...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 9, 2014 8:52 PM

Aug 2013
Well Arata had like 45 seconds of being a total badass as a demon lord.

New Grimoire girl Ilya joins the harem. Pretty easily too lol. She acts pretty damn cute.

Was trouncing everyone till Mira laid down the smack.

Hijiri shows up with a demon lord form and is also a trinity. Arin saves the day.

Chunni girl with eye patch floats over the school.

Big battle next week hopefully. Did I hear Liese's name mentioned in the preview?! Hell yea.

Zadion said:
Was it supposed to be completely unexplained why Hijiri is an enemy and, more importantly, how Arata knew she's an enemy?

Hijiri was cool as sin, though. She's a real badass for sure, and I loved her demon lord design.

The terrible Engrish whenever one of the characters said "Astral Trinity" was cringe-worthy, too.

FlareKnight said:
Silver4000 said:

Still, not a bad episode. Arata was pretty OP at the start there and that was a nice save by Arin near the end.

I think they went over it a bit last episode. Ilya was saying something about Hijri wanting to destroy the world or something. Arata is pretty smart and logical for a pervert, so I'm sure he figured that she wasn't an ally since she was behind Liber academy being destroyed.

Though I do agree there should've maybe been some more detail in the explanation. And they should've continued it into this episode.
Dec 9, 2014 9:26 PM

Apr 2014
Jonesy974 said:

I think they went over it a bit last episode. Ilya was saying something about Hijri wanting to destroy the world or something. Arata is pretty smart and logical for a pervert, so I'm sure he figured that she wasn't an ally since she was behind Liber academy being destroyed.

Though I do agree there should've maybe been some more detail in the explanation. And they should've continued it into this episode.

Well just wait for the next episode or the last one because Hijiri will explain everything why she's doing those things.
And you will also know who or what is the real villain/threat in the story.
Dec 9, 2014 9:28 PM

May 2010
FlareKnight said:
Silver4000 said:

Because he already saw "Hijiri" in two episodes before, that's why his reaction isn't as emotional.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 9, 2014 9:30 PM
Jun 2014
i feel episode 11 is going to be be more rushed than it already is for me
Dec 9, 2014 9:35 PM

Sep 2013
This is culminating into something epic.

On another note, Somebody please explain to me what Hijiri means when she says "I'll let you catch up to me, so I'm going to kill you now."
Dec 9, 2014 9:38 PM

Dec 2013
Demon Lord only lasted 40 seconds, oh well >.<
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 9, 2014 9:42 PM
Nov 2013
Astral Trinity kind of reminds me of white haired Kaneki. Too bad we only caught a glimpse of that bad assery. Didn't actually think that was Hijiri, she seems much more overpowered then Liese-chan. Was that girl I'm the preview the headmasters daughter? She looked like him a lot. Decent epiosde, I also liked that that they played the Mira and Akio Ed song, god I love Hikasa Yoko and Yuzuki Ryoka's singing.
Dec 9, 2014 10:34 PM

Feb 2012
Ugh, now that the real grey hair bitch appears and is suddenly the enemy with mr. swagger playing it all cool is all kinds of stupid. Pride is gonna get me through the last 2 episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2014 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
Not enough Levi!!

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 10, 2014 1:44 AM

May 2013
Too bad that Arata didn't last long in his demon lord form, Astral Trinity.
Ilia was so innocent looking in her real form. She liked Arata so fast just by sweet talking to her. Haha!
Hijiri appeared and it's no surprise that she's an enemy. With that new demonic form, she looks unbeatable. Although, Arata can handle her most probably.
Dec 10, 2014 3:27 AM

Aug 2013
I'm pretty sure whatever Hijiri's reason is, it's going to be dumb. That's why I don't think writers should go down this route unless they're damn good at pulling it off.
Dec 10, 2014 4:25 AM

Apr 2011
This is good. Hijiri looks nice in that outfit
Dec 10, 2014 5:04 AM

Nov 2011
The plot in this episode seems more interesting, but the narrative is very addictive and too hasty, as if they were in a hurry to conclude.
What a shame!
Action a little disappointing, too brief clashes, but the drawings are of good quality and also well animated.
Let's see how close the season.
Dec 10, 2014 8:30 AM

Jun 2014
Silver4000 said:

I was thinking the same thing!
Dec 10, 2014 10:00 AM

Aug 2014
Such an epic episode! :D
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 10, 2014 11:33 AM
Jun 2014
Aridus said:
Silver4000 said:

I was thinking the same thing!

Ilia said that Hijiri wants to end the world in Episode 9 to Arata.
Since Arata doesn't have this kind of intention, preventing Hijiri makes Arata and Hijiri enemies. That's why Arata said that he knew that they are enemies.
How Hijiri is alive and why is she an enemy will be explained.
Dec 10, 2014 11:56 AM

Apr 2011
Plot went from awesome to EPIC in like 20 min. Arata is OP now but when he gets to control his Astral Trinity he will teleport to top 3 in my badass book.
Now to comment on the other PLOTS^7 so now Arata has the heart of all girls from the Trinity Seven up to the point where they say he is not their Arata, trying to sleep with him and breaking time and space to go where he is. He is one of the few people who really deserve the harem ending and is openly going after it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2014

137 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 17, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2014

147 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 14, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2014

277 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 10, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2014

105 by Haystack_Science »»
Jan 20, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Trinity Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2014

112 by Haystack_Science »»
Jan 19, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.