Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2014 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The wound Luke received looked fatal but he still ended up alive and kicking somehow.

The storytelling in the first half of this OVA was quite confusing, making me initially thing that the two points-of-view were occurring in different times rather than parallel with each other.
Feb 19, 2022 7:29 AM

Oct 2011
running girl the animation!

surprised he survived then joined main girl on their quest to do god knows what and not that anyone cares about it

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Jul 7, 2022 7:26 PM

Oct 2015
I'm disappointed by the way Aihorn was handled at the end. I was expecting a full final between Tia's Grandeek and Aihorn, but instead... Luke was also unexpectedly useless, didn't think he'll be this weak considering how much he was boastful.

What a letdown, including the animation. I get it was old, but man, the editing was poor and kinda polluted the pace of the plot. The characters were also a drab, didn't add much excitement into the stir.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 16, 4:38 PM

Aug 2017
It was a good OVA, the pacing was way off but I liked the story's setting, I would've watched a full series of this,
LOL Luke was useless, Tia did his job, at least Yuri got to marry his fiance,
I'll give it a 7.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.