Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 18, 2010 5:30 PM

Jul 2008
negimagi2k said:
Its supposed to be out but I can't find episode 3 :(
Not even in any Japanese website

Same there =/
Jun 3, 2010 12:58 PM

Jan 2008
Finally caught up with the manga and decided to watch the current OVA's and my my.... OVA 2 was probably my favorite because of Chiu and the swamp scene. o3o

Anyways, spectacular, loving the OVA's, Onto 3.
Jul 7, 2010 9:25 AM

Jul 2009
Well it's been a while since I watched the first OVA but I remember Negi getting that massive spike through his chest, he recovered pretty easily didn't he O_o

lol @ the innuendo when Negi was winding up Chachamaru and the fight between Negi and Kota was cool. I really need to read the manga soon.
Jul 7, 2010 10:24 AM

Jul 2008
Zell182 said:
Well it's been a while since I watched the first OVA but I remember Negi getting that massive spike through his chest, he recovered pretty easily didn't he O_o

lol @ the innuendo when Negi was winding up Chachamaru and the fight between Negi and Kota was cool. I really need to read the manga soon.

Konoka healing spell heal every wound no matter how big it is as long as she get to heal it before the 3 minute delay pass.
Dec 12, 2010 5:22 PM

Dec 2009
Chisame looks so much better with this hair color;
Kotarou is so cute, i love his personality, reminds me of Killua from HunterxHunter; the fight was so awesome and he just wanted to help Negi, how cute ~
LiinahDec 12, 2010 5:34 PM
Feb 27, 2014 9:55 PM
May 2013
Chachamaru is so cute when is defenseless .
I loved this episode fan-service XD
Feb 27, 2016 5:08 PM

May 2012
A slower episode but still pretty decent.

>Them tentacles!
Jun 17, 2016 9:21 AM

Jul 2014
sbyrstall said:
Caught it last night. I suddenly feel that the magic arc can't be done justice with 4 OADs without cutting a LOT out. I was able to download a fair amount of the manga last night and just in the first two episodes at least 4 chapters have been used, with a lot to go.

And considering this turned into a "find the others" arc with a dozen characters and sub-plots 4 isn't enough. I fear for this arc.

I know but for what it do it did right where most Anime today with 12 episodes do wrong in every way possible. I think Chachamaru was enjoying that a bit too much. The fight scene was nice since the other Anime didn't do the Series justice.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 2, 2017 4:37 AM

Dec 2013
Slower than the previous episode but still a lot of fun. Chachamaru and her lewd winding was funny.

Chisame is still greatness.

Fight scene was awesome to watch.
Mar 26, 2018 11:56 AM

Apr 2013
Chachamaru was effin cute and hot this episode, totally unexpected from that android. Chisame was rather annoying though, but I can somehow understand that after getting the hentai tentacle treatment xD
Apr 5, 2022 1:03 PM

Nov 2010
Wow, plenty of yummy scenes this episode. I wanna screw Chachamaru too and I want a helping of Chisame! That sweaty body of hers must be intoxicatingly delicious!

Cool fight scene in the end as bonus.
Jun 27, 2022 10:33 PM

Jan 2020
Shiz is getting pretty dark with Negi hallucinating about everyone being turned to stone. I'm not so sure he's even strong enough to defeat stone boi. Once again Negi seems like he needs a power-up.

Chachamaru is a robot, it is beyond me why Negi is concerned about her being naked. Of all the girls in this show, Chachamaru being naked has the least amount of impact as it's most believable that she would have a smooth crotch and no nipples. She just has a doll's body. Yet, Negi is still flustered by looking at empty space? Get your shit together Negi, this is why you're getting defeated so easily.

"You mustn't screw me so hard!' -- "I'll screw you! I'll screw you!" Alright show. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We're getting a little bit of focus on who I essentially coined as my worst girl: Chisame. I like her outfit in this, I still wish she wasn't an online idol/influencer. Her sprites drawing her a sign in the direction she should go was funny though, especially since it was just a fucking arrow, lmao. "Don't move it or the direction will be wrong."

The match between Negi and Kotarou was an engaging watch. Really impressive visuals. Why can't Negi be like that all the time?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Episode 4 Discussion

Kanade-chan - Aug 17, 2010

44 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 28, 2022 12:04 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Episode 3 Discussion

Lindle - Jan 29, 2011

5 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 27, 2022 11:25 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Mouhitotsu no Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Skyway - Sep 15, 2009

77 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 27, 2022 8:03 AM

» Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Episode 3 Discussion

bakakubi - May 21, 2010

40 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Dec 5, 2019 3:16 AM

» Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Ariadne Arc

Nuzuky - Nov 1, 2010

0 by Nuzuky »»
Nov 1, 2010 1:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.