3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.9
23 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 12:18 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wooaaa !

Queen Mirage saved HappinessCharge Precure OO. What an episode !
Dec 8, 2014 7:41 AM

Jan 2013
Pretty cool episode. I look forward to seeing the aftermath next week.
Dec 8, 2014 3:34 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was actually... good. There was emotion, there was drama, there was a lot of progress in therms of plot and character development as well.
I'm looking forward to next week's episode. Now that Lovely is devastated with not having Blue for herself, I wonder if she and Seiji will end up together. Well, there are still six episodes to find that out. I hope they do end up together.
Dec 9, 2014 7:46 AM

Oct 2011
Great episode! This episode's animation was much better than last week's (looks like they were saving their money) and the fight wasn't boring at all. I'm also happy Megumi didn't purify Queen Mirage on her own, but the whole team did it; I loved how they all hugged/kissed her because it exemplifies that they are filling her heart with love and making her happy again. It was almost moving.

Deep Mirror/Red is extremely persistent! Looks like he intends to corrupt Megumi and turn her into a new Queen Mirage. I wonder what his connection to Blue is? We'll know soon enough.
By the way, there are only six episodes left!! I'm gonna be so sad when the show ends! I'll really miss these characters.

I hope Megumi won't get depressed because Blue and Mirage are a couple now. She has her friends! I really don't want her and Seiji to get together; I prefer them as childhood friends/not blood-related siblings.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what Deep Mirror is planning in next week's episode!
Dec 9, 2014 9:14 PM

Jun 2011
Wow what an amazing episode, it was really good, especially the art and animation AMAZING, it was even better than the animation they used in Iona's Innocent Form episode. Cant wait for next week
Dec 10, 2014 3:50 PM

Jul 2011
This was a great episode. The battle was a bit more exiting in this episode then the last one. Lovely and Queen Mirage really were giving it all they got. The final attack they did was also great.

Not sure what's going to happen now that Blue and Mirage are back together. Lovely is most likely going to be depressed about it, but her friends will help her.

I'm really hoping Megumi and Seiji together at the end. It would just be nice for once's for a Cure and a boy to end up with one another. Not to mention I think they would make a cute couple.
Dec 12, 2014 4:15 PM

Oct 2011
as with previous episode - they were talking and talking. at least there was some action so I'm fine with it.
also it looked really great.

next episode we will have more of Blue and Mirage (btw she looked great after being defeated, that is before her helmet hair came back) as well as Red.
soooo... since Lovely declared love to Blue and with few scenes earlier in the series... Seiji will become next bad? that would be nice.
Dec 13, 2014 9:36 PM

Aug 2014
I loved this episode. It wasn't like "What?
i hate everyone but since you think otherwise, let's become friends," they really didn't rush it and did make them have reasonable answers of why they knew working(princess)/sharing(honey)/teamwork(Fortune)/love(all of them, but mostly lovely) was important.
Dec 15, 2014 4:41 PM
Sep 2011
Well this was an intensely emotional episode. The battle itself was so artsy and weird. Mirage pulling up on that little boat was somehow both chilling and completely silly.

I'm still not entirely sure what the story is with Blue and Mirage. He couldn't return her feelings back then, but now he can? Precure couldn't fall in love back then, but I guess now Megumi and the others have changed Blue's mind about that?

This definitely felt like it could have been the final episode. In fact I noticed it was very early to be going to the Blue Sky Kingdom. I'm definitely of the opinion that it can only get better from here.
Dec 27, 2014 9:26 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

You can definitely feel Mirage's anger throughout the episode! Props to Kouda, Mariko for the amazing voice as Queen Mirage.

To be honest they could have made this fight more violent. Like pounding Cure Lovely in the ground or drowning her. That's why i think a mature and dark Precure could really work well!!

I hope Toei would consider this, or at least a separate series in the same vein ala Pretty Rhythm>>Pri Para.

Wow Queen's Mirage's expression is crazy!!! Even her laugh is so sinister and scary :O

So Cure Lovely finally admits that she loves Blue. Good thing Seiji wasn't there or he would have killed himself on the spot XD

When she was burning and with wings, that form look awesome as hell!!

Lol when they did the Shining Dresser attack. Cure Princess wink at her, Fortune shook hands, and honey kisses her cheek(XD), and lovely gave her a big hug!!

So everyone is finally saved!! And yeah you fucking idiot Blue. This is what happens if you leave out a girl like that for 300 years!!

Oh well i hope Megumi doesn't turn into despair after seeing Blue and Mirage together :P

And i knew that bastard behind the mirror looks like Blue. In fact he's name is definitely Red. Blue has a place of mirrors, while Red has the broken ones. They even look the same! I wouldn't be surprise if they were brothers XD

I already called this months ago. He's definitely gonna be Red for sure!

We still have 6 episodes left! Plenty of time for the Red final battle!!

I really hope Queen Mirage stays like this now. 300 years is too much yo!

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Mar 14, 2017 1:28 PM

Mar 2014
Queen Mirage looks much better without lipstick...like 99% of anime characters do.
May 11, 2018 9:57 AM

Nov 2012
Well this episode definitely made up for the generals underwhelming defeat.

But I gotta say this series is irritating,it's occasional highs are great and could have made this one of the better precures but it so painfully average inbetween those moments that it brings the series down alot.
Apr 28, 2019 3:57 AM

Jul 2015
Absolutely amazing episode, everything looked so great (the color of the scenes was fantastic, that red was powerful), and both action and emotional talk delivered hard. I especially loved the part with Lovely shouting how she felt about Mirage not being happy in front of her face, with the mirror breaking right behind, the fantastic Innocent Purification on her was the extra for the 10/10, so great!
Feb 1, 2023 10:36 AM

Nov 2012
The pacing and animation quality of this is reminding me more and more of the Dressrosa arc of One Piece, and if you've seen that you know that's not a good thing. And it sucks SO MUCH impact out of what should have been a pretty strong emotional climax to the story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.