Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 7, 2014 3:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, that kiss. I guess Amane got more than she wished for.

This covered Amane's past in 2005. Now it makes sense from the first episode when that bus crashed. Nice to see Kazuki this episode in the flashback. Also, I think Amane looks cute back then with her braids. I wonder how many will survive by the end of this route though..seems like some are not doing well as others. Kauzki is smart though with her insights.
Stark700Dec 7, 2014 3:59 AM
Dec 7, 2014 4:37 AM
Jun 2011
not bad for the first episode of amane route but i wont get my hopes high lets see how they will do the next episode
Dec 7, 2014 5:26 AM
Jun 2011
also the ending song for amane route was sad song
Dec 7, 2014 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
so it begins...

Sachi's Message

Amane's Kiss

Kazuki Time

and the wheels on the bus go round and round

I think that was a pretty good start
Dec 7, 2014 6:53 AM

Jan 2014
Just asking, has Amane's Route a Sad Ending in the VN? Please put the answer in a spoiler Tag for other people who Don't want to get spoilered. Thanks!
Dec 7, 2014 7:10 AM

Jan 2012
Bphantom said:
Just asking, has Amane's Route a Sad Ending in the VN? Please put the answer in a spoiler Tag for other people who Don't want to get spoilered. Thanks!

Teh route has both an good and bad end like every route. This anime however wont adapt any of teh endin's as both are impossible as this adaption targets teh sequels, which is quite a big shame for teh good endin'...

Not a story spoiler, just yar answer:
sanleiDec 7, 2014 7:19 AM
Dec 7, 2014 7:23 AM

Jan 2014
Is there also the chance of the route having an original anime ending? Did the other routes actually end like they did in the VN? I kind of feel like dropping it if it will end with a sad ending + cliffhanger.
Dec 7, 2014 7:28 AM
Jun 2011
sanlei said:
Bphantom said:

Teh route has both an good and bad end like every route. This anime however wont adapt any of teh endin's as both are impossible as this adaption targets teh sequels, which is quite a big shame for teh good endin'...

Not a story spoiler, just yar answer:
i dont think they going to do squals at all it going to be bad or good ending
Dec 7, 2014 7:29 AM

Jan 2012
Bphantom said:
Is there also the chance of the route having an original anime ending? Did the other routes actually end like they did in the VN? I kind of feel like dropping it if it will end with a sad ending + cliffhanger.

Anime itself has an addional episode after this 3 episodes of Amane route which will most likely adapt teh sequel prologue. Not quite sure how they do it one episode, but yeah its just a cliffhanger.

Next season (if announced) will deliver teh overall happy endin'.

elior1 said:
i dont think they going to do squals at all it going to be bad or good ending

Bad end makes zero sense. Its nothin' like Makina route.

They also have too much sequels stuff in it to end with Amane route endin'.
sanleiDec 7, 2014 7:34 AM
Dec 7, 2014 7:32 AM
Jun 2011
sanlei said:
Bphantom said:

Anime itself has an addional episode after this 3 episodes of Amane route which will most likely adapt teh sequel prologue. Not quite sure how they do it one episode, but yeah its just a cliffhanger.

Next season (if announced) will deliver teh overall happy endin'.
and if this episode wont be about the cliffhanger this mean no squals so we cant know if this last episode is about this event or not
Dec 7, 2014 8:26 AM

Aug 2008
Sigh.

Awful adaption of the best route so far. You cannot build atmosphere by having scenes being slapped together and having Kazuki of all people being the focus of the entire episode. I like Kazuki, but having her basically nonstop monologuing does not make for an enjoyable watching experience. The directing is just awful here.

This is nitpicky but the colors are really way too bright if you ask me.
Dec 7, 2014 8:28 AM

Jan 2014
Wait, Makinas route wasn't a bad ending in the anime, was it?

Also, you're saying that it will be either a happy ending or a cliffhanger ending?
Dec 7, 2014 8:58 AM

Jan 2012
Bphantom said:

Also, you're saying that it will be either a happy ending or a cliffhanger ending?

Chiruchiru and Sachi were teh good ends minus teh deep stuff, simplified to death and minus teh romance.

Reptition Yumiko is... well... Anime Original Stuff basically.

Makina is altered Bad endin' because her good end is teh only one endin' which just sucks. Sequel delivers an after story for it to fix it, but 8bit didnt care for it and probably not enough time to do it anyway :D

No way its a happy endin'(it would make this adaption even moar stupid, even if i would like it). It will and should be a cliffhanger most likely.

hyperknees91 said:
Sigh.

Awful adaption of the best route so far. You cannot build atmosphere by having scenes being slapped together and having Kazuki of all people being the focus of the entire episode. I like Kazuki, but having her basically nonstop monologuing does not make for an enjoyable watching experience. The directing is just awful here.

Sounds good lol
Its gonna be interestin' how they handle teh end of AH and her route. Its gonna suck most likely, bright colors also dont sound good.
sanleiDec 7, 2014 9:04 AM
Dec 7, 2014 9:17 AM

Jan 2014
Do you mind telling me how it will end? I don't mind spoilers, so you don't have to hold back.
Dec 7, 2014 9:18 AM

Dec 2007
Okay episode, not too bad and not too good.

Not mindblowing as the VN at all, but I still enjoyed it.

Too bad the directing had the focus was mostly on Kazuki's lines and face which didn't build the appropriate atmosphere, kinda bad choice here, when In the VN I couldn't stop being engrossed in Angelic Howl from the beginning to end...

Well, they basically focused the camera and Kazuki instead of showing all the characters all the time as they should, you can't feel their suffering when in the VN you felt it like fuck... But, not too bad for the adaptation itself considering they have comedic trainwreck episodes among some okayish to good episodes.

Kinda underwhelming so far, but let's see if they'll totally fuck it up or do an okay job or ace it... the acing won't happen for 99.999999% since it's only 3 episodes...
Dec 7, 2014 9:50 AM

Jan 2012
Bphantom said:
Do you mind telling me how it will end? I don't mind spoilers, so you don't have to hold back.

I messaged ya. No need to discuss it here and possibly spoil anyone.
Dec 7, 2014 10:47 AM
Jul 2012
The h scene ost
Dec 7, 2014 10:47 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
When Sachi says she won't do anything, she will. I bet she secretly wants Yuuji for herself and so sent that message to Amane so she gives up on him.

That kiss though.. Of course Yuuji is experienced. Amane was pretty quick to want to get it going with him.

Angelic Howl begins. This route is so disturbing.. 8Bit will probably mess up this one too.

Decent episode. Ending song is pretty nice though.

Dec 7, 2014 10:52 AM

Aug 2013
Very good episode. Much better than last rushed arc.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 7, 2014 10:57 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
and so it begins... Kazuki I missed you <3

well that wasn't so bad

still find it ironic that Amane isn't the best girl in her own route ^^
Dec 7, 2014 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
Pretty good episode, though I agree with some people that they focused on Kazuki too much. I wished they adapted
That kiss though. Can't wait to see how 8bit goes about adapting this whole flashback.
Dec 7, 2014 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
shits will be brutal from here..
let's see how they'll adapt the best route..
Dec 7, 2014 11:12 AM
May 2011
I don't think the last three episodes will be all about Amane. Imho I feel that final episode will be about Yumiko and Yuuji.
Dec 7, 2014 11:12 AM

Aug 2007
Good ep. I enjoyed this one. I don't really have much complaints. I will just say about time Kazuki has appeared! I've been waiting for her ever since the first episode!

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 7, 2014 11:14 AM

Feb 2012
Now I know why Amane wants the D from Yuuji, brother acts just like her friend
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 11:14 AM

Jul 2010
Angelic Howl with only 1 true actual survivor...

Seeing Kazuki and Amane together, this was interesting. Surprised that the adviser isn't taking charge.
Dec 7, 2014 11:15 AM

Aug 2010
The kiss was nice. Dat Yuuji aggressiveness ^^

Amane's reaction to becoming Yuuji's girlfriend was cute :3

Kazuki is <3 Kazuki is Life!

The ED was nice :3
Dec 7, 2014 11:15 AM
Aug 2014
"Will I, by chance, be raped after this?" Well that escalated quickly.
Dec 7, 2014 11:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
solomon585858 said:
I don't think the last three episodes will be all about Amane. Imho I feel that final episode will be about Yumiko and Yuuji.
where on earth did this come from? o.o
Dec 7, 2014 11:21 AM

Sep 2012
LITERALLY 0 EMOTIONS
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 7, 2014 11:22 AM
May 2011
HaXXspetten said:
solomon585858 said:

It is quite obvious actually. Angelic Howl will be one more or two episodes. Amane is not the true ending.
Dec 7, 2014 11:22 AM

Sep 2014
Finally a good episode, flashbacks will be interesting.

solomon585858 said:

No. It will probably be a beach episode.
Dec 7, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2013
"I want to be your girlfriend because I knew your sister!"

just when you thought this show had already arrived at rock bottom xD
All the 12 year old girls acted completely unnatural considering their situation.

3/10 what a piece of shit. At least it's unintentionally funny
Dec 7, 2014 11:26 AM
May 2011
TheNaturalPerm said:
"I want to be your girlfriend because I knew your sister!"

Indeed. This is not love, it is obligation. I don't think we'll see writers make this type of trash ending. The ending girl if she will be must be with Yuuji not because of obligation. Yumiko for now is the main choice for me.
Dec 7, 2014 11:29 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode, Amane is Yuuji's girlfriend now.

And dat kiss :)
Dec 7, 2014 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
^ I think you should see how the route develops and its outcome before judging it..it is really good imo
Dec 7, 2014 11:31 AM

Oct 2012

YAY! thank you akio-san @@

sanlei said:
Bphantom said:

Chiruchiru and Sachi were teh good ends minus teh deep stuff, simplified to death and minus teh romance.

Reptition Yumiko is... well... Anime Original Stuff basically.

Makina is altered Bad endin' because her good end is teh only one endin' which just sucks. Sequel delivers an after story for it to fix it, but 8bit didnt care for it and probably not enough time to do it anyway :D

No way its a happy endin'(it would make this adaption even moar stupid, even if i would like it). It will and should be a cliffhanger most likely.

hyperknees91 said:
Sigh.

Sounds good lol
Its gonna be interestin' how they handle teh end of AH and her route. Its gonna suck most likely, bright colors also dont sound good.

the end of AH is...

anyway to early to talk about atmosphere.
Dec 7, 2014 11:37 AM
Feb 2014
a first kiss with the girl squealing like that, so awkward..
Dec 7, 2014 11:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
solomon585858 said:
HaXXspetten said:

It is quite obvious actually. Angelic Howl will be one more or two episodes. Amane is not the true ending.
...yes because the true ending isn't in Kajitsu, it's in Rakuen >__>
Dec 7, 2014 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
Wait,didnt Yuuji stopped being 9029 after last episode?How can he still go to cleaning jobs?And its really funny how our expectations hit 0 and we can enjoy everything now...Start of every episode,they dont even try,its no different from watching Yosuga no Sora.They just jump to a random scene and keep going from there(implying they dont do those random jumps inside the episodes :/),this is an omnibus anime in disguise...

HaXXspetten said:
solomon585858 said:

...yes because the true ending isn't in Kajitsu, it's in Rakuen >__>
Not sure if he is really trolling or plain ignorant :/
Dec 7, 2014 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
8bit can't make an good anime if their lives depended on it...

though they sure can make one that sell
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 7, 2014 11:42 AM

Jan 2012
amasj1414 said:

the end of AH is...

anyway to early to talk about atmosphere.

Yeah thats what i meant earlier as it would kill all emotions. Flashback end with an short after-scene(for teh cliffhanger) would be miles better.

Theres literally no reason to include

It was stupid in teh vn and it would just plain stupid here, as we dont get her endin'.

Even 8bit cant be that stupid to adapt this scene (hopefully).^^
Dec 7, 2014 11:43 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Wait,didnt Yuuji stopped being 9029 after last episode?How can he still go to cleaning jobs?And its really funny how our expectations hit 0 and we can enjoy everything now...Start of every episode,they dont even try,its no different from watching Yosuga no Sora.They just jump to a random scene and keep going from there(implying they dont do those random jumps inside the episodes :/),this is an omnibus anime in disguise...
Yosuga no Sora at least publically announces that it is an omnibus and goes back to the end of episode two with each loop

here it's glanced over completely :s
Dec 7, 2014 11:46 AM

Jan 2012
HaXXspetten said:
LonelyWizard said:
Yosuga no Sora at least publically announces that it is an omnibus and goes back to the end of episode two with each loop

So we get an omnibus, without bein' a omnibus? And i was hated earlier on, while wishin' for a real omnibus lol.
Dec 7, 2014 12:01 PM

Jan 2014
sanlei said:
HaXXspetten said:

So we get an omnibus, without bein' a omnibus? And i was hated earlier on, while wishin' for a real omnibus lol.
At this point i dont even think they had a format...They are just animating some scenes to fill up 24minutes x 13episodes...They are lucky that there is something called Angelic Howl,tho...Just seeing some animated kazuki is good enough for now...And it seems like they were also aware of that...
LoneWizzyDec 7, 2014 12:09 PM
Dec 7, 2014 12:12 PM
Jun 2013
Decent adaption so far.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag.
BrandonMar 27, 2017 4:49 AM
Dec 7, 2014 12:16 PM

Feb 2014
I felt it to be kind of pointless to include the whole Yuuji kissing Amane scene. I always felt that they could just skip to where Yuuji heard the girls calling Amane cockroach, and nothing would be lost. Although I suppose this is a sign that they have a lot of time to adapt this route.

As for the rest of the episode honestly, It's better than the VN. I don't like the beginning of Angelic Howl in the VN because of the slow pace so having things being done faster here is much more refreshing. Although I am wondering how they're going to adapt the rest since Day 7 onwards were really good.

Although I'd like to say even though it's better that doesn't mean I love it. Personally I never really liked Kazuki all that much. I just found her to be way too convenient of a character so having her ramble on and on wasn't the most pleasant of experiences.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 7, 2014 12:17 PM

Jan 2012
LonelyWizard said:
At this point i dont even think they had a format...They are just animating some scenes to fill up 24minutes x 13episodes...They are lucky that there is something called Angelic Howl,tho...Just seeing some animated kazuki is good enough for now...And it seems like they were also aware of that...

Yar probably right^^ Im not hyped for Kazuki though, i like her(she is teh 2nd or sometimes 3rd best Grisaia girl after all) but i also hate her when she gets teh main spot. So not sure if i like that focus...She gets really annoyin'.
sanleiDec 7, 2014 12:20 PM
Dec 7, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Hehe now she knows what she's been joking about all this time :P
Though wouldn't one think that one would you know... know your own classmates?
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Dec 7, 2014 12:48 PM

Dec 2013
Kazuki ! <3 I've been waiting for her ever since the first episode ! Well hopefully the rest of the arc will be beautiful !
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.