Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2014 11:54 AM

Oct 2013
pls i need this chapter the wait is killing me,i mean theres Touka...GIFF
Dec 8, 2014 12:51 PM

Jun 2011
FrozenRemains said:
pls i need this chapter the wait is killing me,i mean theres Touka...GIFF

Be patient only a few hours left
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Zwq2_njezILPbhozSwR-Fq-c1iXeRckRj9H3MyBrVw/pubhtml
Dec 8, 2014 12:55 PM

Sep 2008
It's nice to see Touka again, so beautiful.
I also want to know more about Saiko.
I don't know why but I liked her.
Dec 8, 2014 12:57 PM
Nov 2014
On their google docs page they are saying that the new chapter should be out within a few hours, yay!
Dec 8, 2014 1:00 PM
Jul 2013
enkfayeh said:
It's nice to see Touka again, so beautiful.
I also want to know more about Saiko.
I don't know why but I liked her.

Same here. Hope we see the queen soon.
Just an average weeb
Dec 8, 2014 2:18 PM
Sep 2014
gabyta07 said:
anikaneki said:
where can i foind this translation at??

They are cheating :D, all these ppl speak chinese.

@coolxax

Except that nutcracker is a woman.

I think she is Rize's long lost twin sister...they were born from two perverted parents, a father who liked to have sex with animals, and a psychopath mother who liked to make statues made of bones.

Why do you think Uta is homosexual????

A lot of ppl eat cow cods, and that doesnt mean they want to have sex with an animal :D

I speak japanese...
Dec 8, 2014 2:31 PM

Sep 2012
The Internet sure is fast

I wonder if Touka will still have that 2nd/3rd panel color hair or if it will go full suffering mode and be white like Kaneki.
Dec 8, 2014 2:44 PM
Jul 2013
SH4kun said:

I wonder if Touka will still have that 2nd/3rd panel color hair or if it will go full suffering mode and be white like Kaneki.

She looks good in just about every style/color.
Just an average weeb
Dec 8, 2014 2:57 PM
Jul 2013
Bit of a slow start but that ending was good
Dec 8, 2014 3:28 PM

Sep 2013
Still waiting :(
Dec 8, 2014 3:36 PM
Dec 2014
always wating, when the waiting is unessicary! I mean i thought that they were just going to wait for the tenth one as well, because they mght go together, but now i'm on a tangent.
Dec 8, 2014 3:39 PM
Jul 2013
Calm down. Imperial Scans are just giving the chapter a final quality check
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Zwq2_njezILPbhozSwR-Fq-c1iXeRckRj9H3MyBrVw/pubhtml
Dec 8, 2014 4:03 PM

Feb 2014
Was that Touka?!
Dec 8, 2014 4:06 PM

Sep 2013
Toukaaaa!!! <3 <3
Ishida sure spent some time on making Touka beautiful! Sasaki and his lame puns. Love Shirazu and Mutsuki. But for some reason, knowing Ishida, I don't think anything is gonna happen next chapter. It would be nice if SOMETHING happens though.
SasaKanekiPedeDec 8, 2014 4:16 PM
Dec 8, 2014 4:08 PM

Mar 2013
I wonder how the interaction between Touka and Sasaki is going to be
Dec 8, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2012
Touka!!!

Finally get to see my girl and let me say the years have been good to her. And is that Yomo? Ayato also looks pretty cool too. Seems like the artist wanted them to look more normal than gothic this go round. Man I wonder if we will get to see the old man or if Eto took him with her. Man I wonder how Sasaki (Ken) is going to react. Man the last page made this chapter.

4/5. Man Touka looks good.
AntearionDec 8, 2014 4:15 PM
Dec 8, 2014 4:16 PM

Dec 2014
simonprasad said:
Toukaaaa!!! Ishida sure spent some time on making Touka beautiful! Sasaki and his lame puns. Love Shirazu and Mutsuki. But for some reason, knowing Ishida, I don't think anything is gonna happen next chapter. It would be nice if SOMETHING happens though.

Well we do know the next chapters name will be "A Rising Pulse?!" so I think something will happen hopefully.
Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. - Bugs Bunny
Dec 8, 2014 4:17 PM

Oct 2014
The only reason I was desperate for the scanlation, was the last dialogue.
Will this fragance bring back memories?
And the next issue: A rising pulse.

I think he is going to try to remember, only to b blocked by his fear.
A rising pluse? Could it be that Sasaki will feel attracted to Touka?
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Dec 8, 2014 4:23 PM

Jul 2010
Now that you guys read the new stuff.
My guess next chapter.

1.) Sasaki and Touka will both be stunned looking at each other.
2.) Some internal Kanekipede conflict.
3.) Shirazu will break the ice by trying to hit on Touka.
4.) Mutsuki will tsukkomi.
5.) Sasaki will get pissed off at Shirazu trying to hit on her. (Just like what Kuroneki did when Hide hit on her.)
6.) Touka and Kaneki will have a dozen beautiful babies.
Dec 8, 2014 4:27 PM
Apr 2014
eeeeyyyyyy Touka's back
Dec 8, 2014 4:30 PM

Sep 2014
Finally out!

-So Urie's dad was an investigator in the Raid on Anteiku? And he worked alongside Kuroiwa and Urie feels like the CCG let him die. Definitely motivation for revenge, someone needs to keep an eye on this kid.

-The whole thing about limiting the Quincke's power is interesting. Wonder if Urie will look for means to lift gates on his own or if CCG will acknowledge the squad needs more power and do it for all of them? Does adding frames increase RC counts? Would going all the way to F5 make them a full blown ghoul? Hope we learn more about this soon.

-First mention of Amon (finally) by anyone in this series, good to see Akira is still thinking about him.

-I love Shirazu as a character now, that look haha. Now that they're being put on the "nutcracker" case in district 13 hopefully we get to see more of Suzuya. Also, looks like Joker was canon! I've kinda wondered ever since I read it. Confirms that :re and this whole timeskip has been a long time coming. Also the fact that Suzuya gave Kaneki money back is even more confirmation, take that you doubters! Suzuya knew all along.

-And finally what everyone's excited about from this chapter... TOUKA AND YOMO. I lost my shit when I saw them in the spoilers, lol. The timeskip has been very kind to Touka, grew her hair out a bit, looking good. I'm calling it now though, there's no way she confronts Kaneki next chapter, especially seeing him as an investigator with Shirazu and Mutsuki. I will eat my words if it happens lol. I'm sure him seeing her will trigger something though, can't wait for next week.
CNTRI715Dec 8, 2014 4:39 PM
Dec 8, 2014 4:30 PM

Jul 2009
SH4kun said:

pls touka be a brown or blonde head @_@
long hair touka good too!
Dec 8, 2014 4:32 PM

Sep 2013
Suzuya returned the money he stole from kaneki when they first met
Akira remembering losing Amon (?)
KANEKI, TOUKA AND YOMO FINALLY

what is Ayato trying to do though? asking about sasaki?? is he trying to help touka rescue him or..???

Dec 8, 2014 4:36 PM

Jul 2013
shippos said:
Suzuya returned the money he stole from kaneki when they first met
Akira remembering losing Amon (?)
KANEKI, TOUKA AND YOMO FINALLY

what is Ayato trying to do though? asking about sasaki?? is he trying to help touka rescue him or..???

Probably for Hinami's sake.... or he just wants to thank Sasaki for the earlier biology class and maybe learn some more things from him? :P

Dec 8, 2014 4:38 PM

Nov 2014
are we to assume fueguchi is the name the CCG gave to minami? she had such a cool kagune when they first revealed it and it seems like everyones grown beyond belief between TG and RE so i bet her kagune will have evolved a step or 2. I like how the coffe shop is named RE, touka is looking good.

They finally mention suzuya and we find out the quinckes are only at 2/5ths their true strength i have a feeling that'll change very soon, and im sure by the 4/5 they'll be unable to eat food, if urie really wants to become stronger he should know the most obvious way is to eat someone.
Dec 8, 2014 4:42 PM

Oct 2014
bromains said:
are we to assume fueguchi is the name the CCG gave to minami? she had such a cool kagune when they first revealed it and it seems like everyones grown beyond belief between TG and RE so i bet her kagune will have evolved a step or 2. I like how the coffe shop is named RE, touka is looking good.

They finally mention suzuya and we find out the quinckes are only at 2/5ths their true strength i have a feeling that'll change very soon, and im sure by the 4/5 they'll be unable to eat food, if urie really wants to become stronger he should know the most obvious way is to eat someone.

they know who hinami is though. simply by investigating. they give name to john does based off of killing habits and mask appearance
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Dec 8, 2014 4:43 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Shimoguchi's squad must've had one hell of an encounter at Torso's house, seeing that he's the sole survivor from it.

A bit confused about the identity of Aogiri's SS rated Rabbit. Presumably, it was thought to be Ayato, but then Akira is saying that ghoul and Fueguchi (Hinami) killed her father, Kureo Mado. That's mean SS rated Rabbit is indeed Touka, as I predicted last chapter.
Still, I'm not 100% sure so we'll just have to wait and see.

Urie wants to strengthen his Kagune just like Sasaki. Cool to know about the implanted Kakuhou has a frame with 5 levels.
So, everyone is at F2 now. I have a feeling Urie will soon level up more than Sasaki and try to show off.
That grudge against Kuroiwa.. I do understand Urie's feelings to an extent though.

Looks like Ayato is interested is Sasaki. Time to know more about him from Saeki (aka Torso).

Shirazu with glasses looked hilarious, trying to act his part as the squad leader. Too bad, Sasaki took it away right after. XD
That Nutcracker ghoul is one crazy bitch. Crushing men's testicles and slurping them down afterwards? Da faq? XD

Ah, Suzuya seems to have realized that Sasaki is Kaneki and this returned the money he one stole. Quite a matured guy he has become!

Cafe :RE looks grand! Lol'd at Sasaki talking about his Nose Kagune. Such a subtle reference.

Nice seeing Yomo after so long. He looks badass and I'm sure he's at least a (secret) SS rank by now.

TOUKAAA! OH MY GOD SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL! About 10X times more than she was previously! <3
Sasaki needs to let his inner Kaneki out for some sweet bonding time. :3

Great chapter! Next Issue: A Rising Pulse?! There about 2 ways to interpret that, if you know what I mean. :9

Dec 8, 2014 4:44 PM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
metantei_kaneki said:
i found the number 3 written in blood even though i dont know what it means. its on page 5, on the panes where the doctor says something about sasakis kakuhou.

I also saw it, but I don't think it has anything to do with Sasaki,maybe it was an accident by Ishida :D bc the three is the empress.

Mothering — Fertility — Sexuality — Abundance
Material prosperity — Pleasure — Comfort — Power
Nature — Delight — Desire — Physical attraction
Health — Sensuality — Beauty — Satisfaction

Unless is to let us know that the rinkaku wants to get to know a certain ukaku and get it on.
:D
Lol that's lame lol

you say that now until you see toukas kid walkout from the backroom of the coffee shop next chapter looking all kaneki/touka mixed. and hes like 2 years old or w/e age hed be to fit the story.

Acernos said:
Tokyo Ghoul was considered the 12th most amazing manga of the year.:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-08/kono-manga-ga-sugoi-2015-series-ranking-for-male-readers/.81892

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/top-selling-manga-in-2014/ if you go here it got number 4 in sales for 2014.
bromainsDec 8, 2014 4:47 PM
Dec 8, 2014 4:46 PM

Sep 2014
Shaniyaz said:

A bit confused about the identity of Aogiri's SS rated Rabbit. Presumably, it was thought to be Ayato, but then Akira is saying that ghoul and Fueguchi (Hinami) killed her father, Kureo Mado. That's mean SS rated Rabbit is indeed Touka, as I predicted last chapter.

Yeah this part was confusing to me too. I still think Ayato is the one who attacked Shimoguchi squard. Back in TG they confused the two rabbits so I think that might be happening here too. We'll have to wait and see. Seems kind of weird if it was Touka to be working with Aogiri but then again so is Hinami.
Dec 8, 2014 4:50 PM

Oct 2014
i cant find the 3 :(
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Dec 8, 2014 4:56 PM
May 2014
SavonMoreland said:
CNTRI715 said:

Yeah this part was confusing to me too. I still think Ayato is the one who attacked Shimoguchi squard. Back in TG they confused the two rabbits so I think that might be happening here too. We'll have to wait and see. Seems kind of weird if it was Touka to be working with Aogiri but then again so is Hinami.

Ayato took up the title Rabbit to cover for Touka in the first place so CCG assumes both her crimes and his were done by the same person.
Dec 8, 2014 4:58 PM

Oct 2014
CNTRI715 said:
Shaniyaz said:

i think they're still goin off the appearance and not kagune fluids. hide suggested that they compare the samples but without touka killing in a attention causing pattern they probably don't have her fluids to compare to the new rabbit. thus they're probably lumping the two as one. without a fingerprint to disprove they're the same person the investigators prob figure its safe to assume they are one in the same. and AYATO IS HOLDING THE MASK IN THIS CHAPTER, has had blood on him in issue one in conversation with hinami (also with blood on her), AND is in conversation with torso..all the sign point to it being him who has been killing..
Dec 8, 2014 5:03 PM

Nov 2014
anikaneki said:
bromains said:

they know who hinami is though. simply by investigating. they give name to john does based off of killing habits and mask appearance

so then we should assume that the CCG doesnt know that hinami was responsible for mados death? because hinami and touka were the ones who killed him and it says fueguchi and rabbit killed him i figured they just called her fueguchi cuz it had some symbolism to her kagune or something.

im tellin u guys toukas kid is gonna go walkin out from the back room with a little apron or some crap being like 1-2 years old and everyones gonna be like ZOMG

looks like touka was right only took 9 chaps for kaneki to come back to anteiku even if its not how she pictured it. youd think hed have a similar smell or something.
bromainsDec 8, 2014 5:07 PM
Dec 8, 2014 5:17 PM

Oct 2014
bromains said:

so then we should assume that the CCG doesnt know that hinami was responsible for mados death? because hinami and touka were the ones who killed him and it says fueguchi and rabbit killed him i figured they just called her fueguchi cuz it had some symbolism to her kagune or something.

Yeah the CCG don't know shit!! lol
Dec 8, 2014 5:19 PM

Jul 2010
SavonMoreland said:
SavonMoreland said:

Ayato took up the title Rabbit to cover for Touka in the first place so CCG assumes both her crimes and his were done by the same person.

^This.

The CCG does not know that there are two Rabbits (White and Black).
Kanekipede said in Tokyo Ghoul that Ayato took the Black Rabbit mask to get the CCG off his sister's trail.
Dec 8, 2014 5:20 PM
Apr 2014
Touka is shown in this chapter! Hope Kaneki inside of Haise would take over due to this take-over.
Dec 8, 2014 5:22 PM

Sep 2013
Nice to see Suzuya being mentioned, I cannot wait to see him as he is my favorite human character. LOL at him returning the money he stole from Kaneki three years ago.

Touka looking beautiful. Im excited to see what Yomo and her will say.
Dec 8, 2014 5:24 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
SavonMoreland said:
CNTRI715 said:

Reasonable enough. When Akira was talking about Fueguchi and that ghoul, she was definitely referring to Touka and Hinami. But I think she's simply mistaking her for the SS rank Rabbit, which does appear to be Ayato.

Dec 8, 2014 5:42 PM

Mar 2014
Touka looks extra glamorous this chapter.
Dec 8, 2014 5:49 PM

Oct 2014
How likely do you all think that kanae could be a crossdresser and the nutcracker

i only ask because of the roses he had in chapter one

the number 6 on the door (lovers tarot card)

Horie Chie knowing them both and the undies thing (which is more sexual than tsukiyama's bloodlust)

and the nutcracker having roses printed on its covers.

just throwin this out there
anikanekiDec 8, 2014 5:54 PM
Dec 8, 2014 6:01 PM

Dec 2013
OMFG It's Touka!!!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 8, 2014 6:23 PM

Aug 2014
Not bad, i wasn't expecting so many old characters to get reintroduced so soon.

I'm noticing Urie's having alot of inner monologues, even more than Haise, i think. Looks like we can expect seeing the quinques' kagune basically on steroids, which will be interesting.

Ayato is revealed, and i have no idea how he even suspects Sasaki is special, it's like everyone automatically knows. The CCG implied that he wasn't the one who wiped out the squad. However, CCG only know of Touka as any ''Rabbit'', Ayato had a different mask before, so it's logical they still think she's the one doing all this. Torso's even more shrouded in mystery now... he was probably referring to the girl in the taxi (which may be Hinami), but i don't know what he wants to use Aogiri for.

I can't wait for Juuzo to return, the part with the borrowed money was a nice touch, Ishida. It was an even nicer touch that this new ''Nutcracker'' ghoul is Juuzo's target, since i imagine he still remembers what happened to his own two palls.

As soon as i saw the '':re'' sign, i knew that was the Anteiku of the new manga. Honestly, i was secretly hoping Touka had died, but... alas. The cliffhanger is massive.

4.5/5

Nose Kagune ftw.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 8, 2014 6:25 PM

Feb 2014
can't find any translation and couldn't wait any longer.....

悲しい… 悲しいわ…
今日のこと、「お月さま」にも教えてあげないと。
あなたも… 私 “たち” の中に… 取り込んであげる。
Dec 8, 2014 6:27 PM

Dec 2011
Omfg, I'm freaking out. A cafe just like Anteiku called :re. It's just like a sign calling out to Kaneki.
Also looks like the black rabbit is actually Ayato... guess the ccg mixed up ayato and touka?

I'm getting interested in Urie. Interesting to see his thoughts.
Dec 8, 2014 6:42 PM
Jun 2014
Did anyone else laugh aloud when Suzuya returned Kaneki's money?
Dec 8, 2014 6:53 PM

Oct 2012
Weareawsome said:
Did anyone else laugh aloud when Suzuya returned Kaneki's money?

I was confused at first, but that scene made my day. I guess everyone knows who Haise really is.
Dec 8, 2014 6:55 PM
Oct 2012
"A bit confused about the identity of Aogiri's SS rated Rabbit. Presumably, it was thought to be Ayato, but then Akira is saying that ghoul and Fueguchi (Hinami) killed her father, Kureo Mado. That's mean SS rated Rabbit is indeed Touka, as I predicted last chapter"

this is nothing confusing, CCG simply thinks Touka and Ayato are the same ghoul, because of the mask and Kagune, and the fact Kagune of the type Ukaku not leave almost no secretion makes everything easier for Ayato away investigators from touka, you have not seen the mask rabbit in Ayato's hand in the chapter?
Dec 8, 2014 6:56 PM
Oct 2012
Ayato is a SISCON, you forgot?
Dec 8, 2014 7:11 PM
Dec 2011
Finally the chapter is out so I can rate this chapter.

5/5 for Touka, Ayato, Yomo and Suzuya !!

6/5 for pretty baeTouka ;)

I wont comment much abt Touka and any possible Touken interaction since I will leave it to the next chapter.

Anyways, the story is moving fast! I'm surprised tbh, I thought Ishida want to drag the tension over Sasaki's identity among CCG a bit more but I'm glad nonetheless.

Also it's nice to see Mutsuki and Shirazu(this kid is so precious<3) are doing well with Sassan and I absolutely love this upbeat personality of Sasaki. Lastly, I'm intrigued with the Urie/Kuroiwa rivalry. I'm sure Ishida have something in his sleeves regarding Urie.

Rize, Tsukiyama, Saiko next pls.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.