Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2014 6:57 PM

Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I hated this. I'm sorry. I love some of Junko's other works to death, but not this one. All the characters just seemed so fickle or frankly, annoying. Well, three of them: Tachibana, Mio, and Yugi.
Yugi clearly rejected Mio before he left, but when they see each other again, Mio gets angry at there not "being anything" between them after "all these years"? No joke. Tachibana (4 years later) doesn't seem to give a shit about anything. After his "Mio, you're just a brat who doesn't have anything to do with this" bit, he practically just says "oh ok then bye" when Yugi shows up. Mio is... I just don't like his character. I'm sorry. From the start, I never liked him. I can't put my finger on why exactly, but I just didn't.
Mar 18, 2016 9:30 AM
Jul 2015
This was meh
Story was meh and characters were meh
im sure im going forget about this in a couple of days, nothing special

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kasa no Shita, Futari Chapter 1 Discussion

Surana - Jan 7, 2016

1 by RomanceZero »»
Oct 28, 2016 8:08 PM

Poll: » Kasa no Shita, Futari Chapter 3 Discussion

FluffyDango - Aug 22, 2013

1 by LOAD »»
Dec 6, 2014 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kasa no Shita, Futari Chapter 4 Discussion

Moquette - Apr 19, 2012

0 by Moquette »»
Apr 19, 2012 4:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.