Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 7, 2014 4:08 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Cross Ange is easily the best 'bad' show I've seen in a while. I'm consistently entertained with it. The overbearing onii-sama getting his face cut was delicious. One thing I keep wondering is what good having Mana is, if most people can't/won't use it? A crowd full of people and not one lifted a finger against Ang and Tusk

We finally get answered the question if Ange's carpeting matches the drapes, LOL. Who say's fanservice isn't informative?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 7, 2014 4:09 AM

Nov 2012
nice ange, those pigs need to be destroyed
"you are blonde down there too" lmao
dem next episode preview "normally someone die after becoming friend" lol
im waiting for norma revolution
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 7, 2014 4:10 AM

Nov 2012
Michael5191 said:
Yep, Destroy that rotten world! Anyway I have a question for you all, Which is more pitiful:
1. Someone who has been isolated in an island, fighting flying monsters ever since birth, or
2. Someone who is isolated recently, separated from all of their family, friends, etc. Furthermore, when she tries to see them, all she got is disgusted faces, insults, beatings, torture and even execution?

second.
sometimes you will be happier if you dont know at all.
curiosity kills cat!
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 7, 2014 4:12 AM

Jun 2013

Death wish ?
Dec 7, 2014 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
Best show ever. Simple as that.
I actually find interesting the whole debate of noma vs human
Can´t wait for Ange and Hilda to carry their plan, I hope for som brutal scene for the death of Julio and Sylvia.
Dec 7, 2014 4:29 AM

Mar 2012
Oh they will get there just deserts in no time.

Julio deserved whey more than little scratch but it satisfies me for now :)

I really want all of those prejudice pigs to die. i have a feeling the so called magic of theres will be all gone b the end of the show. so tell what would they have to say when they themselves become the so called monsters they despised.

I tell you there is no such thing as a perfect world and even one looks like it is. it will just be a world that has hidden its evil the most efficiently.

This is a show that is so bad that it is just so good. It will be a worthy cult classic in the otaku world for sure :)
Dec 7, 2014 4:34 AM

Apr 2013
ange and hilda want to destroy the world. lets do this

pretty good episode
Dec 7, 2014 4:35 AM

Nov 2012
Expecting Ange of the Rebellion

I just love this show
Dec 7, 2014 4:46 AM
Aug 2014
Hahaha I bet that wasn't how Tusk had imagined his rescue. And so the campaign to annihilate the humans has begun. Next week's ep is called "Dragon Song", I wonder if that is how Ange is going to win the dragons over.
Dec 7, 2014 4:55 AM
Oct 2014
and also waiting for ange to get all her money and also the villkiss
Dec 7, 2014 5:45 AM

Jan 2008
I could see Tusk and Ange doing the deed as they seem to be attracted to each other and Ange isn't the proper and good princess anymore.

Also, I knew that Julio and that woman were sleeping together. I don't think Julio loves her, though. It's obviously one-sided on her part. However, wasn't Julio supposed to be having a thing for his little sister? I'm surprised he didn't try anything yet given how rotten and low he is. I think Sylvia will see him in bed with that woman in the next episode? Ah, and the drama continues.
Dec 7, 2014 6:36 AM

Nov 2011
So much hate on norma
so much hate on ange
so much hate on ratings

tusk totally asking for it

No ones died yet
Normally someone dies when they become friends
I bet next week-

I'm not your friend baka baka baka

oh tamura yukari hahaha

Damn I love this show
Dec 7, 2014 6:52 AM

Jul 2014
Good episode, Tusk was hilarious. "you're blond down there, too" i died
Dec 7, 2014 7:12 AM
Jun 2014
bastek66 said:
Tusk is back, in Rito style

Chris is new alpha bitch

I think, how is very too fanservice equal a normal yuri..
//what the heck is this.. =="
Roseanne Maceda
Dec 7, 2014 7:21 AM

Oct 2014
Sigh.... still not enough Salia...

Tusk being best/only boy as usual.
Dec 7, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2010
Yeah destroy those pigs Ange! Although it would be more entertaining if Julio and Sylvia were ripped apart by dragons while screaming.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 7, 2014 7:45 AM

Jul 2007
I really think this is one of the more underrated shows this season.

VERY good exploration of racism and how racism is perceive in society(and how we do not even notice problematic things like misogyny, racism, sexism, etc, because of societal norms we live in).

Ange did not magically just "flip the switch" in a n episode to see how "wrong" she was - it took time and it was a journey because she DID grow up in society that always told her, her way was the right one.

A lot of people give this show less credit than it deserves
Dec 7, 2014 7:46 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode. I'm curious about what Ange and Hilda are going to do now.

Dec 7, 2014 7:47 AM

Aug 2010
Another amazing landing by Tusk XD Dude's got crotch magnetic skills lol

Dat Farewell scene by Ange was epic XD Telling them all how much of pigs they all are and cutting that ass of a brothers face with a shuriken XD Lol'd at his scream in pain XD

"U're blonde down there too" I LMAO'd so much XD Need more Tusk :3

HildaxAnge is awesome :3 I can't wait to see them destroy this world >.<!! I'm actually a bit hyped now XD
Dec 7, 2014 8:18 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Tusk is so impeccable when it comes to Ange's crotch. How can you land so perfectly?
> "You're blonde down there, too." This guy is the best. XD

Public of Misurugi are such bitches! >.< I actually wished Ange would massacre all of them before leaving.
That Shuriken throw was awesome though. Julio-Oniisama screaming in pain was hilarious!

Ange and Hilda's conversation was pretty nice. Loved their rebellion talk and I hope they succeed.

Good episode. Admittedly, the fanservice has toned down a bit and that's a good sign. Hopefully, this "bad" show will continue to redeem by each week.

Dec 7, 2014 8:24 AM

Sep 2013
List of things to do -
1- throw eggs at a b!tch
2- painfully whip a b!tch
3- attend a public execution and chant "hang her/him"
4- get a badass flying ride
5- shove my head down a blonde p*ssy
6- punch a b!tch in the stomach with my newly acquired metal arm
7- throw buckets of water at sleeping naked b!tches in a jail cell and spit at them
8- smoke a joint while listening the the previously mentioned b!tch singing at midnight with a full moon out
9- sleep
ichii_1Dec 7, 2014 8:36 AM
Dec 7, 2014 8:31 AM

May 2013
Man that Tusk sure knows where to land. Looks like Ange is trying to plan a rebellion.
Dec 7, 2014 9:11 AM

Mar 2014
Her mother's/family's song is so beautiful. I love how that song ended the episode.
Dec 7, 2014 9:15 AM

Jan 2010
I have a feeling Ange will ride the dragons straight into the empire and teach those snobs the meaning of fear.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Dec 7, 2014 10:16 AM

Dec 2010
Yep another good episode! Shame it wasn't like this from the beginning, more people would probably have a better opinion of the show.

Hilda and Ange are making progress, and after the awful treatment from the humans, I want to see them destroy the world!

Tusk's entrance was very typical to his character, I'm glad they established that, it made this whole set up even funnier.

Chris who is in my opinion one of the cutest girls, is now the alpha lesbian, I wonder how that will progress?
Dec 7, 2014 10:22 AM

Nov 2014
HatsumiShinogu said:
I could see Tusk and Ange doing the deed as they seem to be attracted to each other and Ange isn't the proper and good princess anymore.

Also, I knew that Julio and that woman were sleeping together. I don't think Julio loves her, though. It's obviously one-sided on her part. However, wasn't Julio supposed to be having a thing for his little sister? I'm surprised he didn't try anything yet given how rotten and low he is. I think Sylvia will see him in bed with that woman in the next episode? Ah, and the drama continues.

I'm not really sure he has romantic feelings for Sylvia. I hope not because even though Sylvia is not a particularly great character right now, I think there's far more to her than this. Her being led astray isn't her fault, but her brother's and societies, exactly how Ange once was. Sylvia is a tool for his ambition. She's the perfect poster child for how Ange and Norma are messed up monsters.

I think Sylvia is going to walk in on Julio and that woman (or listen in) and hear some political pillow talk she will wish she hadn't heard, but will hopefully develop her more as a character than just being Julio's pawn. What Ange said to her clearly upset her. She may be angry at the world right now, and specifically Ange because that's who she's been told to hate, but she can't erase her lifetime of positive memories with her.
sirflimflamDec 7, 2014 10:26 AM
Dec 7, 2014 10:26 AM

Feb 2012
So Ange and Hilda are now planning to wreck bitches. Now I wonder if this will turn the other normas against them, unless something cliche happens where the head norma 1-arm babe was planning that all along and waiting for the right opportunity.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 10:32 AM

Dec 2014
Tusk is the new Rito

Hilda should let her hair down, she looks way cuter that way
Dec 7, 2014 10:34 AM

Jun 2014
Dat "Lets destroy the world" speech :D

Attagirl Ange, make it happen!
Dec 7, 2014 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
Tusk returned in this episode. I'm glad to see that he rescued Ange in time.

Ange plan to destroy the rotten world.
Dec 7, 2014 11:44 AM

Jan 2010
Tis episode is unexpected g00d
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 12:02 PM

May 2012
nice Ange and Hilda will team up.. Destroy this rotten world of wew Lelouch..

Dec 7, 2014 12:12 PM

Oct 2009
This show is obviously not a masterpiece, but I can't stop watching it and it's even entertaining, it's growing episode after episode...

Boltz said:
I have a feeling Ange will ride the dragons straight into the empire and teach those snobs the meaning of fear.

I hope so, and if it will happen I will cheer for the dragons!
Dec 7, 2014 12:13 PM

Mar 2013
jackaus said:
bjorno said:
Good episode, it seems we are back on that "island". I wonder how things are going to progress from here.

Dragon princess shows up, wrack the place up good and Ange came save the day, unveil a face for the dragons, possible some origin of magic.

My take on the story if i am writing the plot:

there is some world wide organization like NERV somewhere harvesting dragons to power some magic generator that gives people magic all over the planet, but that upsets the balance of something and they use Nomar to attract these dragons so they would catch more of them to power those magic generators in a relative safe environment...

Ange once learn of what actually behind all that may go down destroying these generator to make every body norma again!

That's a pretty solid theory. If this is actually what happens I look forward to the reaction of the Norma-hating public ehehehe
SalemWitchDec 7, 2014 12:31 PM
Dec 7, 2014 12:25 PM

May 2014
Considering that the intermission and opening show Ange in a ruined city with dragons overhead, I'm sure we will get to dragon attacks on humans.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Dec 7, 2014 12:50 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
If you watched the preview, it's very clear this series is very self-conscious about how ridiculous it is.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 7, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 2010
Now Ange becomes the enemy of humanity.
yeo
Dec 7, 2014 1:20 PM

Jan 2014
YES!! AMAZING!!! ANGE <3333
Dec 7, 2014 1:39 PM

Nov 2011
i hate you tusk
Destroy the bullshit world!
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 7, 2014 1:53 PM
Nov 2013
Tusk to the rescue! Couldn't contain my laughter at the "You're blonde down there too" part haha.

Everyone in the Misurugi Empire is disgusting. Glad Ange finally figured that out. Even though the rest of the Norma's are angry at them, I can't wait to see them destroy the world.
Dec 7, 2014 2:42 PM

Apr 2012
this show isn't that terrible lol. In fact, I find it pretty entertaining

though it is not great by any means

Dec 7, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2011
Man this show deserves full 52 ep run. those good "bad" shows are the best. It's like nobunaga the fool .

And Ange's bitchiness only increases the fun. If she was normal plain girl I'd probably die of boredom
ma_koDec 7, 2014 4:32 PM
Dec 7, 2014 3:35 PM

Apr 2011
Y'know, if Ange hadn't been such a horrible, unlikeable, horrific little bitch this entire series, this episode might have felt like taking a level of badass. Instead it was that horrible little cunt escaping her comeuppance yet again. At least I got to see her get whipped and humiliated and sucker-punched, that was nice.

Now the cunt that gets everyone close to her killed wants to watch the whole world burn. Just as long as you throw your own carcass on the fire afterwards, I'm fine with that.

Damn you, Tusk. Why couldn't you have just been a minute or two later in getting there? At least let her choke and gasp for a little bit. And he immediately plants himself face-first in her crotch again, giving Ange all the excuse she wants to be her usual hateful, abusive self. Sigh, this joke never gets old to you, does it Japan?

It's ironic that Norma are treated as violent, antisocial monsters, and while the show clearly wants us to see that isn't true, in Ange's case, every syllable of it is. It's hard to sympathize with her when she deserves every bit of what she gets.

I really just want to drop this shit, I can't stand Ange at all, but I really do wanna know where things go. I guess I can bear to put up with her for a few more episodes, as long as Tusk the human punching bag stays away.
Blind_GuardianDec 7, 2014 3:45 PM
Dec 7, 2014 4:05 PM

Jul 2010
I like Ange and Hilda scenes in this ep, lets destroy the world! Also Tusk is adorkable.
Dec 7, 2014 5:02 PM

Jun 2014
yo, i am REALLY excited for Ange and Hilda Vs. the World. YEAHHH little redhead girl! You don't a SHIT that ange deserted! Poor pink haired girl probaly feels really betrayed, but they didn't even stay to listen to ange tell why she left in the first place.
These episode previews always get me so nervous though. With Ange no longer in the V-machine theres no one to stop the death toll from rising again. Especially now that the group is fractured, and all their trust in ange and hilda is gone.
oh mannnnn
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 7, 2014 5:28 PM

Aug 2014
Sigh... I really don't understand why Tusk fanservice was even necessary.
Their "love development" is so rushed.

Sigh...

This anime...

Honestly everything that happens was extremely expected with its half baked plot.
However... man... Nana Mizuki's insert song is absolutely beautiful. Outstanding. So sublime.
I wished they would had included THIS insert instead of the one used in episode 5 with Ange and Tusk on her new single coming out on January.
Dec 7, 2014 5:41 PM

Apr 2012
Good ep.
Destroy the world! (Hope Hilda channels her inner Nanoha lol)

Here's Slyvia proclaiming that norma are violent, antisocial and all that. Yet she's also the one whipping Ange up (and probably enjoying it too). Who's violent now?
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Dec 7, 2014 6:28 PM

Dec 2013
I like where this anime is heading
Dec 7, 2014 7:05 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, Misurugi looks like a terrible place to live. Ange asked herself a very good question: why even bother defending these people?

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 7, 2014 7:30 PM

Aug 2008
Can't believe I am enjoying this anime.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.