Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 5:04 AM

Mar 2009
Well, I kinda knew what was coming but this episode still felt a bit underwhelming. All that pining for Mamo-chan made the episode feel a bit draggy.

At least we finally get Venus' full transformation sequence.
Dec 7, 2014 5:30 AM

Nov 2013
minimiau said:
I am getting tired to wait 2 weeks for each episode (or 3). Buuu!

Me too - I can't wait for it to end.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Dec 7, 2014 10:08 AM

Jun 2008
Mind-controlled Mamoru's behavior was so over-the-top evil (and not in the good way) that I cringed several times during this episode.
And he hurt a cat. Mind control or not, nothing will ever redeem you in my eyes, Mamoru.

I am happy that other girls are getting some characterization, although Minako was a bit weird at the beginning. And Ami letting her destroy a diamond... Are you girls all set on forgoing your current lives that strongly?
Dec 7, 2014 1:01 PM

Apr 2010
Boring episode imho. They haven't even started fighting yet. :P
Dec 7, 2014 4:11 PM

Oct 2011
Usagi save Mamoru !!!!!!! T___T

MOON HEALING ESCALATION !!!!!!

Sailor Venus transforamtion scene <3
Dec 7, 2014 5:54 PM

Apr 2011
I didn't mind the full transformation scenes, it's been what, 4 or 5 months since we've seen some of them? I don't mind as long as there's a blend of the abbreviated transformations and the full ones when appropriate for each.

It's really hard to get any momentum going on a series that has such a sparse release schedule, especially when they decide to go tri-weekly for whatever reason. I'm also pretty sure I missed an episode in there somewhere ... I'm starting to think it'd be better to just wait for the series to be over so it can be watched at leisure.

Ah well. Decent enough episode, though the Inner Senshi got bitch-slapped there. Was amused by Sailor Venus asking if she looks suspicious while she's carrying around a huge-ass claymore ...
Dec 7, 2014 9:46 PM

Dec 2008
There is so much random crap thrown around this episode. Why was Makoto the only one to confront Mamoru and Furuhata in the arcade? Where was Artemis during the fight? When Venus was trying to keep Mamoru from the Silver Crystal, it looked like she was the only one doing anything; what were Mercury and Mars doing? Where the heck did Endou go? Why in the world would Usagi just *leave* from Ami's condo? What was the whole point of the "let's break a diamond ring with this big sword" scene? Also, why the hell would you just destroy a *diamond ring* like that? Where did Ami even get that?

Also, I feel like the animation was even worse than before. How is it that the episodes are released so infrequently that the animation quality is so poor? And this is also considering the amount of time being filled up by stock footage, like the long transformation sequences.

UGH. I had such high hopes for you, Sailor Moon Crystal!
Dec 8, 2014 12:28 AM

Mar 2012
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that "Sugu moderu." note.
I though Usagi had problem only with Kanji, not Hiragana.

Dec 8, 2014 3:06 AM

Nov 2011
They started to add more background music. Not bad, the action seems more alive than in some previous episods.
I really hope the final battle will be drawn better. I have no ideas what they will do with Shi tennou, but I'll expect something with epic stuff and so on ^^
Dec 8, 2014 8:08 PM

Sep 2014
This episode was quite of a letdown after waiting for 3 weeks to release this episode. Like the few posters that have already mentioned, the biweekly schedule ruins the momentum of the series. I guess it's better to put the show on hold and wait until it finishes airing.

[/center]
Dec 9, 2014 5:26 AM

Jan 2008
>transform for five minutes
>get one-shot-defeated

I know, it's magical girls genre, but given how dreary this show is, it stands out even more.
Dec 10, 2014 5:37 PM

Feb 2014
Ooh Mamo-chan is using his mind control powers to get what queen beryl wants. Naughty boy!

I still don't like Sailor moon and Sailor Mercury's transformation sequences.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2014 11:36 AM

Sep 2014
Aeterna said:
There is so much random crap thrown around this episode. Why was Makoto the only one to confront Mamoru and Furuhata in the arcade? Where was Artemis during the fight? When Venus was trying to keep Mamoru from the Silver Crystal, it looked like she was the only one doing anything; what were Mercury and Mars doing? Where the heck did Endou go? Why in the world would Usagi just *leave* from Ami's condo? What was the whole point of the "let's break a diamond ring with this big sword" scene? Also, why the hell would you just destroy a *diamond ring* like that? Where did Ami even get that?

They're following the manga almost panel for panel so it feels weird when its animated. For a bi-weekly (sometimes tri-weekly) release it doesn't work very well, I feel like Crystal is a show that's better to be marathoned.

I guess Ami just wanted to prove that the sword is special.
Dec 15, 2014 1:24 PM

Sep 2009
You can hurt me....
You can hurt my friends...
But no one hurts my cat!!!!!

And I agree with Ciara....their transformations lasted 25% of the episode only to get their asses handed to them in one second.......

I'm really disliking Sailor Moon's character more and more each episode...
She never used to cry this much...
Every 5 minutes, this chick cries!!!!
Dec 18, 2014 2:36 AM

May 2013
Why in the world Mamoru got powers when he was controlled by Queen Beryl but is useless when he's not?
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 18, 2014 3:50 PM

Feb 2013
Good episode, even though there was a lot of filler....especially since we have to wait so long for each episode....I mean shit, I will have probably completed 500+ anime by the time this is over lol.

So one thing that drives me crazy about anime, is when some character has changed, and they change their eye color (usually drastically) and NOBODY seems to notice. I mean, I get it if they were just an acquaintance, but it is usually someone they care about. Like Usagi really fucking loves Mamo....you would think she would notice the DRASTIC DIFFERENCE between his extremely blue eyes, to the now red eyes....
Dec 19, 2014 6:10 AM

Sep 2009
Nice episode! l can`t watch
Dec 21, 2014 9:11 PM

Mar 2008
I cried when Luna got hurt. :'( </3

Dec 28, 2014 2:23 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode, but wow the plot moves too slowly :P

Why are people standing there waiting to be attacked!?! This is not a turn based game!

They really need to improve the fighting scenes here!

And wow how can you not tell that is Mamo-chan! I'm pretty sure if he was a clone or imposter they would be able to tell right away, but not even the real real Mamo-chan?

I love how Mamoru is much more aggressive here when being controlled. Definitely much more realistic.

Poor Luna being hurt after protecting Usagi. Stop being a spoil brat and fight! Come on now Usagi it's time for you to grow up!

And yeah i was behind Happiness Precure for about 7 episodes. But here i'm only behind 3. Bi weekly definitely sucks, but at least i'm almost at the latest episode.

Can't wait for the next episode though!
Feb 15, 2015 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
Sometimes I really wish Usagi could die...
Aug 18, 2015 4:54 AM
Dec 2009
AhmedHan said:
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that "Sugu moderu." note.
I though Usagi had problem only with Kanji, not Hiragana.

I know she's supposed to be an airhead but that's a bit too much! Haha. Maybe they did it in hiragana so young kids watching the show would notice it?
May 29, 2017 5:50 PM

Aug 2007
This was just an average episode. I was thinking there would be more to it considering Episode 10 was so good xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

41 by Eziprez »»
Feb 24, 7:25 PM

» Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon more "traditionally girly" than Tokyo Mew Mew?

removed-user - Jan 18

1 by a0t3a »»
Jan 19, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

40 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

37 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

32 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.