Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 4, 2019 11:28 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, things are getting really tense now!

Good thing Kanie managed to snap out of it in time though, good work Moffle! Comedy is still going strong, on the other hand. Poor Latifa’s curse seems like one troublesome curse, I wonder how Kanie and co will make it past the bare limit.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 21, 2019 12:13 PM

Jul 2016
Why didn't they just tell Seiya about Latifa dying sooner? Oh right, melodrama.

By the way, kinda weird how the wizard could easily defeat a powerful dragon yet he still died at the hands of the king's army who was way weaker than said dragon.
Jun 1, 2020 5:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The saddest part of the series! The story revelations of Latifa's cruel curses from her magic kingdom, and the encounter with the kid Seiya really surprising and sad in the same time. The nervous within the management of Amaburi get pretty intensed. The deadline nearly reach its end. What can Mr Manager do to prevent the closurement? Really intrigueing to see how the story will goes!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 23, 2020 10:19 PM

Aug 2019
ohohohoho baby its getting real now. Latifa's curse has been revealed and so has Seiya's past memories of her. Now that he's found out her life is quite literally on the line it isn't a matter of if they hit the deadline or not, considering her health he needs to hit that deadline.
however looking at the park now vs when we first saw it, hot damn it has definitely changed for the better. Hopefully Seiya can keep this up, that ending was some serious cliffhanger material.
Latfia's curse reveal and Seiya's memories were i guess pretty well thought out. Latfia's past was definitely a sad one, her foolish father just couldn't keep his side of the promise and brought his own demise. Her connections to the park and it's workers definitely makes sense now, however i felt like Seiya's big reveal to his past connections with her were pretty... underwhelming? (this part may be entirely just me) Idk they showed us flashbacks of him with her in the past, and i kinda got the impression they had some serious history together due to him being a famous child actor, but due to a falling out they cut ties, and then linking with Seiya's dark past of heights he suppressed everything about his life as a child actor, thus his memories of her. idk just some thoughts.
Also whats up with the stuff about his fear of heights and why he dropped out of being a child actor? Hope that gets explained, seemed really interesting and a waste of character development to suddenly cut it out.
aw with all these characters getting there background reveals, i wish Isuzu got a bit more shown :c sure she told us she was born into a military family and what not, but i wish there was more shown like flashbacks and such. don't leave her in the dust ;-;
Jul 24, 2020 12:40 PM
Oct 2019
Really enjoyable episode, im glad that they brought the focus back to getting more visitors. Pacing was nice and jokes were funny. One of the best episodes so far.

Jul 27, 2020 12:28 AM

Feb 2019
The curse put on Latifa is just cruel and sad. Now I finally understand why they built this park in the first place and why their princess is here. It was all to keep her alive.

This episode was really nice. Liked the energy and momentum here. There's a certain spirit to Kanie in this episode, desperation really. It's sad that Latifa won't remember anything after July though, and everything resets. Now I understand what Moffle meant when he talked with Latifa early in the series saying "Maybe next year."

Also, if I'm not mistaken, so that means Moffle's sworn enemy was the king? Moffle did say when he was pretending to be Kanie at school about the feeling of having the woman you love marry your sworn enemy and then coming to you ten years later, asking you to take care of her daughter. That must be Latifa right?

That was a good buildup episode. I'm hoping for more background story on Kanie and why his career ended and he got a fear of heights, and also Moffle. With 10 days and 3 episodes left, I wonder what we'll see!
Sep 6, 2020 9:38 AM

Aug 2014
Kanie: What do you do when things don't work out?
Kyuubu: Drink my worries away.
Me: *starting to get dressed to go out*
:D

I didn't like the drama ;/ not in this story, but I guess it was there from the start...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 27, 2020 8:25 PM

Jul 2020
This episode was a mindblower. Latifa best girl, come one by one. So now everything makes more sense. Also that cute remember from Kanie. This is getting wild!!!!!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 22, 2021 2:03 PM

Apr 2018
BRUH THE BEGINNING
the mosh pot from the sheep mascot was legendary

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 20, 2021 12:47 AM

Jul 2019
Poor Latifa, I can see why they tried to hide her story lol. The king is an ass for not holding his end of the deal tho.

In any case, Kanie really pumped up now but he needs to chill. Not toouch happened in this episode tho, but nice backstory. Also Moffle related to Latifa pog.

Aug 10, 2021 8:25 AM

Jan 2017
Poor Latifa, though the curse revert her age annually, will it affect her mortality too?

With less than 2 weeks left the park seems doomed unless Seiya manages to pull some BS
Oct 3, 2021 11:49 AM

Feb 2019
Seiya met Latifa when he was a kid.

Her curse keeps her a 14 year-old and resets her memories every year.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 27, 2022 4:05 PM

Jun 2016
And there it is, the series drama has begun to unfold. A double blow for Seiya learning about the real circumstances behind Latifa. I understand why they didn't tell him - under sworn secrecy for Latifa's sake - but maybe informing him a little sooner might have helped.

Latifa and Seiya met in the past. Same old story there, and nothing more than a motivator for Seiya. Feels bad for Latifa not being able to age and that her memory resets every year. That's a real bummer.

Wonder what this thing is that will attract all the new visitors to the park?

Sep 13, 2023 8:29 PM
May 2023
everyone on Sento, but Latifah always best girl!
Sep 24, 2023 12:09 PM

Dec 2022
Damn, with the equipment and the gimmicks that the park has, imagine the budget. It was a few eps ago where theyre struggling with money. Probably managed to increase number of visitors as well as income.
Nov 8, 2023 6:55 AM
Oct 2019
Poor Princess Latifa.
But come on, the King betrayed the wizard that save the kingdom? well you kinda deserved that, no?
I would say this is all the King fault.

10 more days, need about 100k to reach the quota.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.