Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 4, 2014 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, they are really bringing out everything this episode. Not bad and with all the momentum, I'd say that they're putting on quite a show at least compared to the beginning.

Had to lol at the KISS reference.

I found Sento's story kinda interesting though since it affects both the past and present of the series. Kanie probably needed to calm down a bit though. Overall I thought episode was decent buildup.
Dec 4, 2014 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
damn poor princess latifa

so what the thing that will help them reach their goal?

only 3 eps left D:
Dec 4, 2014 4:15 PM
Oct 2009
OH LOL, I laughed so hard when Moffle said Latifa is his niece, Kanie's reaction... !!

Looking forward to seeing how this situation evolves.
Dec 4, 2014 5:24 PM

May 2009
Dec 4, 2014 7:40 PM
Dec 2013
We need moar KISS references
"If i were to be the protagonist of a story, it would be a tragedy"
Dec 4, 2014 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
It was sad to learn about Latifa's curse.

Amagi Brilliant Park was built to keep Latifa alive.

Kanie's face is so priceless when he learned that Latifa is Moffle's niece.
Dec 4, 2014 9:00 PM

Apr 2013

Oh man. Latifa-fueled feels this week. That is one egregiously brutal curse. She be so strong... ;(

Kanie will definitely bring a miracle (pt 2). I believe. He's got his second wind and is ready to take on that challenge. I'm interested to see what is revealed next week as the miracle solution.
dankzelDec 4, 2014 10:07 PM
Dec 4, 2014 9:03 PM

Sep 2013
One thing I noticed about Amagi Brilliant Park is that there's a lot less "teary" music that accompanies the dramatic parts.

And it gives it a different feel that I don't necessarily dislike.

TetimaruDec 4, 2014 9:24 PM
Dec 4, 2014 9:03 PM

Feb 2013
Oh wow, 10 days left and still need 100K more visitors. That's gonna be tough. Wonder what the thing they found was?
Dec 4, 2014 9:06 PM

Feb 2014
So right now Kanie is trying harder because if the park closes Latifa will die. Why didn't they tell them this sooner? Wouldn't this be a good motivator to make him try harder?

They say that the visitor count is rising

Lets Compare Visitor Count:
This Week's Visitor Count: 482
Last Week's Visitor Count 9017

Wow. No wonder they're not close to meeting the 500,000 mark.

They Need 10,000 a day at this rate. I predict an ending with most of their remaining customers coming within one day.
Pik3RobDec 4, 2014 9:27 PM
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 4, 2014 9:19 PM

Oct 2013
Man things got real this episode. Love Latifa's resolve. She truly is an amazing character. Poor sento, it's not looking good for you atm.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 4, 2014 9:25 PM

Nov 2014
ohhh, i guess my prediction on why are they sad last episode was wrong haha,
anyhow... so that's the reason for opening the park...

those BGM's...

and latifa's stuck at being 14 for 10 years so she is like 24 now... and kanie's expression on knowing mofle's blood relatation to latifa... 0_o

nice buildup episode... can't wait for more
Dec 4, 2014 9:42 PM

Sep 2014
It's sad for Latifa. So basically, everything she will be reset back every year, can't move forward.

Suzie said:
OH LOL, I laughed so hard when Moffle said Latifa is his niece, Kanie's reaction... !!

Looking forward to seeing how this situation evolves.

XD I like his reaction.
Dec 4, 2014 9:42 PM

Jul 2010
Almost felt like I missed an episode with that many people in the park!

Those upgrades xD Those preschoolers as hyper as always!

Tiramie being like that in the restaurant!

Latifa having an illness due to a curse! A great wizard being promised the Princess's hand once he defeats the dragon. The army was set to defeat the wizard afterwards and cursing the princess. Draining the fun life energy out of her and reseting her memories and physical growth every year in August 1st!

Liked how Moffle backed off once he knew Seiya's reason. Having met Latifa before too! Sharing drinks and being optimistic, Latifa's brightness and kindness was nice to see too. Having some sort of miracle happening!
Dec 4, 2014 10:16 PM

Jan 2014
Hope they can get rid of her curse :(
Dec 4, 2014 10:25 PM

Aug 2014
So the curse was the secret Latifa and Isuzu was talking about in the last episode. Look like they still need to attract more customer cannot wait to see how they solve it in the last three episode.
Dec 4, 2014 10:47 PM

Oct 2010
Fastest way to reach that target is probably through a large-scale event. Essentially, like how the Olympics and FIFA World Cup brought huge numbers of tourists to the countries that host them.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Dec 4, 2014 10:51 PM

Jul 2014
Glad it got more dramatic.

Oh yeah I just remembered that ages ago in episode 1, Kanie got mind-reading powers. Are they ever going to say stuff about that
Dec 4, 2014 11:23 PM

Jun 2014
Only 3 episodes left and I am really hoping that they meet their goal and find a cure for the curse!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Dec 4, 2014 11:43 PM

Apr 2013
y123y said:
WAIT A MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!

So the wizard and the king make a deal. The wizard helps the king by putting his own life at risk taking out the dragon and saving the country and every person in the fairy world, and then the king repays the wizard by sending his whole army against him???!!!!!!!!! Am i supposed to feel bad for Fairy Land situations now?!!!!

Would you marry off your only princess daughter to this dude?

Dec 4, 2014 11:44 PM

Apr 2010
I'm predicting that he'll have to bring out his acting again in some form or another.
Dec 5, 2014 12:07 AM

Aug 2010
Dem Latifa feelz :*(...How can anyone resist her adorable smile. She's so cute <3
And the teary smile when Shota-Kanie couldn't make her laugh was just heart wrenching D:

I wonder what they have in mind.
Dec 5, 2014 12:15 AM

Sep 2012
That kiss reference hahaha
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 5, 2014 12:15 AM

Jul 2014
I've heard that several ep. before Latifa has blood relationship with Moffle so that's not surprising revelation. Still, Kanie's reaction is pure epic XD

This ep. feels diiferent from previous ep., finally they bring back into main plot and some heartwrenching moment :'D Still ship Kanie x Isuzu though!
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Dec 5, 2014 12:21 AM

Mar 2013
W-will Kanye be able to protect this smile? ;w;

>mfw I realize the episode felt like 5 minutes

Dec 5, 2014 12:31 AM

Feb 2014
y123y said:
WAIT A MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!

So the wizard and the king make a deal. The wizard helps the king by putting his own life at risk taking out the dragon and saving the country and every person in the fairy world, and then the king repays the wizard by sending his whole army against him???!!!!!!!!! Am i supposed to feel bad for Fairy Land situations now?!!!! If the king didnt want to marry off his daughter, then he shouldnt have agreed to the wizards contract.

There's a fucking dragon ravaging the land. He's desperate. Besides there's a good chance that the wizard wouldn't succeed. So he could have thought there was no risk.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 5, 2014 12:42 AM

Jan 2014
It was pretty sad to learn about Latifa's curse. hope they'll find a way to help her. ;(

Dec 5, 2014 1:05 AM

Oct 2011
Maybe if Kanie acts as Prince Shotoku as he did with Laiifa-sama. This would probably generate the amount of visitors before the fated promise day. + Tricern @ the end.
Dec 5, 2014 1:09 AM

Apr 2014
Oh dear, we're hitting the feels now. ;-;

We finally learned of Kanie's past with Latifa! It's only made worse by the fact that she'll forget all about Kanie by summer's end, regardless if they mae it or not. Time's of the essence! Hope he can find out how to pull this off! D:

That aside, the funnies were still hilarious in this episode. Lost it at Tricen's "examinations" of the reporter girls, and Tiramie getting shot down twice by Sento. xD
Dec 5, 2014 1:13 AM

Jan 2013
Poor Latifa D:<

With this remaining time left, I lost my hope of having a SentoxKanie romantic episode together.
Dec 5, 2014 1:57 AM

Mar 2013
I liked this episode alot, not only were some parts freaking hilarious (I cracked up at the moshpit part) but hearing the reason why latifa is like that also makes me feel like trying my best...well go kanie! Make it happen!
Dec 5, 2014 2:19 AM

Jun 2008
Whoa....10K customers PER day for the next 10 days.

But just to put a real world perspective....

Magic Kingdom (the most visited amusement park in the world) get's about 20,000,000 visitors per year.

That's almost 55,000 visitors per day!
Dec 5, 2014 2:33 AM

Apr 2014
Am I the only getting disappointed lately?
Finally some Serious episode.
Most of the episodes until now are just straight up Comedy based and nothing too serious to thicken the Plot.
It was good but it was dragging around for fucking too long..Seriously Last episode was Dancing and Singing?
BS.

I was expecting some Intelligent level Lelouch for Kanie to solve the Amusement's park's predicament but it was Just meh.
Its nothing spectacular,Kanie is just doing what Any NORMAL manager should be doing realistically speaking.
The protagonist is under utilized,I'm disappointed.

Dec 5, 2014 3:26 AM

Oct 2012
^

Despite all that, this series is a mega-hit in Japan. Just this moment, I checked
on the "Amazon Stalker points", and they are above 5000 for all of the upcoming
Blu-ray volumes. Then there are the DVDs are on top of that. Without getting into
the technicalities of "Amazon Stalker points", I'll just say that viewers in Japan
apparently love this.

Tiramie tries unsuccessfully to order some items not listed on the regular menu.
okanaganDec 5, 2014 3:36 AM
Dec 5, 2014 4:04 AM

Dec 2011
It looks like they're getting more and more visitors and the attractions have been upgraded XD.

Haha, the reporters all have nice racks apparently :3

Isuzu drinks beer eh... I wonder is she's older because she comes from a land of magic... oh wait, it's not beer XD.

Damn, Latifa isn't feeling well T.T

Dat sad story doe... T.T

So Seiya remembered a little bit about his past when he met Latifa.

Damn, Seiya's starting to lose his patience and can't calm down as the deadline approaches.

That's quite the annoying curse, affecting her health, memories and physical development...

LOL, dat reaction from Seiya after hearing that Latifa is Moffle's niece was priceless XD.

A chance to reach the visitor count has appeared at last T.T
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Dec 5, 2014 4:07 AM

Jun 2014
NeutralSide said:
Most of the episodes until now are just straight up Comedy based and nothing too serious to thicken the Plot.
It was good but it was dragging around for fucking too long..Seriously Last episode was Dancing and Singing?
BS.

I was expecting some Intelligent level Lelouch for Kanie to solve the Amusement's park's predicament but it was Just meh.
Its nothing spectacular,Kanie is just doing what Any NORMAL manager should be doing realistically speaking.

The comedy isn't even funny, the only moment I found funny was Kanie's reaction after learning Latifa is Moffle's niece.
And about Kanie not being a leader a la Lelouch, the fact he's surrounded by idiots may not help.
Dec 5, 2014 4:28 AM

Dec 2013
Pik3Rob said:
y123y said:
WAIT A MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!

So the wizard and the king make a deal. The wizard helps the king by putting his own life at risk taking out the dragon and saving the country and every person in the fairy world, and then the king repays the wizard by sending his whole army against him???!!!!!!!!! Am i supposed to feel bad for Fairy Land situations now?!!!! If the king didnt want to marry off his daughter, then he shouldnt have agreed to the wizards contract.

There's a fucking dragon ravaging the land. He's desperate. Besides there's a good chance that the wizard wouldn't succeed. So he could have thought there was no risk.

King could have offered the wizard something else instead of sending troops to eliminate his benefactor. High chance that the wizard would still turn down the second offer and curse the princess but at least the king won't be seen as a dick
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Dec 5, 2014 4:35 AM

Feb 2012
I feel for Princess Latifa!! She has to pay for his father's blunder! Memory and physical development reset? So basically she's supposedly 24 years old if she did age normally. I bet she'd be HOT!!

It's nice to see though that Kanie is super motivated in saving the amusement park.

I like Sento, but dang, I'm being compelled towards Latifa now.. I mean, that cuuute smile!!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 5, 2014 4:39 AM

Apr 2014
babymimi said:
NeutralSide said:
BS.

The comedy isn't even funny, the only moment I found funny was Kanie's reaction after learning Latifa is Moffle's niece.
And about Kanie not being a leader a la Lelouch, the fact he's surrounded by idiots may not help.

I'm not gonna hold back.
I didn't find the comedy THAT funny.Its creeped me out in certain moments..Like that Stalker brother.
I was genuinely weirded out.

Yes,The other cast are bunch of idiots and its holding the Protagonist down.
The normal ones are probably Izusu,Latifa, and Moffle if he isn't getting dragged around with the Other stupid mascot's pace.

I actually skipped Episode 9 last week and watched it today and I guess it wasn't that much of a loss.

I can't believe this anime wasted most of its episodes on Fillers and Took it seriously on 10-12 Sheesh.

Dec 5, 2014 4:41 AM

Apr 2014
okanagan said:
^

Despite all that, this series is a mega-hit in Japan. Just this moment, I checked
on the "Amazon Stalker points", and they are above 5000 for all of the upcoming
Blu-ray volumes. Then there are the DVDs are on top of that. Without getting into
the technicalities of "Amazon Stalker points", I'll just say that viewers in Japan
apparently love this.

Japan and their weird taste.
Well not that its bad..I think its Overrated.
It handled its episodes and the potential of its characters poorly.
Literally most of the episodes content are Fillers.
Its not bad(From other perspective) but once you drag it around too long Its gets shitty and repetitive to watch.

Dec 5, 2014 4:52 AM

May 2013
A princess with a curse. Heard that one before. Fourteen years old in a decade. Wow! Good that she's not aging, but bad to have the curse.
Kanie is doing all he can to make it to the deadline. Even putting a lot of pressure on everyone. Desperation can sometimes exceed the limit. I hope that the "thing" that Tricen found will surely make the visitors count reach the last day.
Dec 5, 2014 5:37 AM

Sep 2014
>scene starts at 3:37 (shown by a clock in the park)
>Moffle comes and talks with Kanie for 3 and a half minutes
>sun rises past the horizon in like 3 seconds

real, okay?

What's the KISS reference people keep talking about?
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 5, 2014 5:38 AM

Apr 2012
I really underestimated this series.

Good to see KyoAni back.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 5, 2014 5:51 AM

Dec 2013
Really nice to see some actual plot development. I feel really bad for poor Latifa. I don't how they're going to make it in time.
Dec 5, 2014 5:52 AM

Dec 2013
Darstorm-Sandude said:
>scene starts at 3:37 (shown by a clock in the park)
>Moffle comes and talks with Kanie for 3 and a half minutes
>sun rises past the horizon in like 3 seconds

real, okay?

What's the KISS reference people keep talking about?

At the beggining with sheep mascot playing the guitar.
Dec 5, 2014 6:08 AM

Jul 2013
It was nice to get more info on the park and Latifa and Kanie being so pumped

Only 3 episodes left...looking forward to how they wrap this up.
Dec 5, 2014 7:30 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Suzie said:

I had the same reaction. Everything was all serious at the moment and then that comes out of nowhere lol.
Dec 5, 2014 7:45 AM

Jul 2014
aznkirby890 said:
I'm predicting that he'll have to bring out his acting again in some form or another.

AnimeFan500 said:
Maybe if Kanie acts as Prince Shotoku as he did with Laiifa-sama. This would probably generate the amount of visitors before the fated promise day. + Tricern @ the end.

Yeah that could make for a potentially good ending to flash out Kanie's untold past, help him get over it and save the park in the process.
Dec 5, 2014 7:47 AM

Apr 2011
Latifa is strong. Sadly, she doesn't have enough screentime, and doesn't have much left to live.
Dec 5, 2014 7:54 AM

Mar 2014
vikki7783 said:
Glad it got more dramatic.

Oh yeah I just remembered that ages ago in episode 1, Kanie got mind-reading powers. Are they ever going to say stuff about that

I forgot about that, probably because they haven't mentioned it since episode 3 or something. I'm sure it will be used at some point, there's no point in giving him that power and not using it. In episode 1 I thought Kanie was going to use that power to reach the goal
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.