Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2014 4:54 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Weird. Dorei is slave but the title is reido which is Dorei backwards...

This was uncensored but not much in terms of stimulating h scenes. Few obligatory scenes but mostly lacking.

A girl gets forced training to be a sex slave and at the same, it shows a lot of her normal life with a happy family who dote on her. Which is her true self? Not enough time to explore that question.
Apr 18, 2016 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
The story bored me. There was also some mediocre voice acting in the English dub, but it wasn't laughable. And did anyone think that girl (the one that appeared after Sayoko urinated on the roof) looked sort of like Rei from Evangelion?
Dec 8, 2022 4:51 PM

Nov 2010
Training schoolgirls into becoming a sex slaves, damn that's the dream job! The main perk of the job is being able to taste all sorts of pretty girls from all sorts of backgrounds.
F*cking her in the ass as she climbs a ladder is an interesting way to have sex. I've never seen that before.
In my next life, I truly wish to belong to that elite society of true degenerates! I dream of owning a sex slave!
Only a few sex scenes, but that anal in the end aroused me so much. Also, the theme of corruption always gets me off. 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.