Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 29, 2015 5:47 AM

Apr 2008
ma103 said:
bastek66 said:

That's just lying. Or you hatred blinds you.

Most haters lack the ability to understand the plot. They are the typical fans who just read it for the action.

Darklight0303 said:

What a compelling argument. Not

Yes, you do have a compelling argument. Oh wait..

I've had plenty. You fanatics just ignored them. This series is not called Mine ga Kill and yet she forced her way to hijack it. That's one of the many reasons she's a horrible character. She should have died instead of SHelee
Jan 29, 2015 6:10 AM

Jan 2014
She is alive==She is bad character=>Compelling argument
Jan 29, 2015 6:22 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ma103 said:

Most haters lack the ability to understand the plot. They are the typical fans who just read it for the action.

I've had plenty. You fanatics just ignored them. This series is not called Mine ga Kill and yet she forced her way to hijack it. That's one of the many reasons she's a horrible character. She should have died instead of SHelee

oh hell just give me a break all ready i am going to tell u guys the reason......
good characters are always loved and hated equally same goes for esdeath thats all
if there are many people who like her there are also many who hate her simple logic....

ps louise was awesome just to settle things....
Jan 29, 2015 9:38 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ma103 said:

Your just hurt because your favorite girl died lol ... Don't worry all of the character's will probably die anyway.
Jan 29, 2015 5:10 PM

Jan 2014
Hawk144 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Your just hurt because your favorite girl died lol ... Don't worry all of the character's will probably die anyway.
but not Mine,LOL
Jan 29, 2015 5:23 PM

Dec 2014
To much of a tsundere, and thought she was kind of a brat. I didn't hate her, but I also was not too fond of her.
Jan 31, 2015 1:57 AM

Apr 2008
Pumkin2712 said:
Darklight0303 said:

oh hell just give me a break all ready i am going to tell u guys the reason......
good characters are always loved and hated equally same goes for esdeath thats all
if there are many people who like her there are also many who hate her simple logic....

Popularity didn't save Chelsea. It should not have Saved Mine
Jan 31, 2015 2:50 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Pumkin2712 said:

he didnt know chelsea was that popular....... when he found out chelsea was already dead
Jan 31, 2015 3:45 AM

Oct 2014
Circlejerk is so real.
Jan 31, 2015 6:50 AM

Apr 2008
Pumkin2712 said:
Darklight0303 said:

he didnt know chelsea was that popular....... when he found out chelsea was already dead

A convenient excuse.
Jan 31, 2015 5:30 PM

Nov 2014
HAHAHAHHA i knew that he just picked her so she could be a sacrifice for tatsumis character, he knew that if he put akame leone or esdeath as his girlfriend their sacrifices would affect the story too much and he would lose such valuable characters so he put mine in there ready to sacrifice her for tatsumis growth and here we have it shes a vegetable now and tatsumi will fight her share for her.

veggie girl gonna stay that way till the end for sure, she may come back but it will be like last chapter shit and shell probably be in a wheelchair. to quote her "This is my final Attack, ill pour all my spirit, soul, and energy into this attack" meaning pumpkin which is powered by life energy most likely consumed all her life energy and thats why shes in a coma 4eva until someone defeats the bad guy or a healing teigu shows up
Jan 31, 2015 7:30 PM

Jan 2014
bromains said:
HAHAHAHHA i knew that he just picked her so she could be a sacrifice for tatsumis character, he knew that if he put akame leone or esdeath as his girlfriend their sacrifices would affect the story too much and he would lose such valuable characters
Leone's death would effect what btw?Her screen time is limited to showing her boobs...Other than Akame or Esdeath all other girls would be same...
LoneWizzyJan 31, 2015 7:39 PM
Feb 1, 2015 2:24 PM
Oct 2013
Mine is as developed as Ten Ten from Naruto or Tatsuki from Bleach, which is very little. Sad thing is those characters are irrelevant to their respective series while Mine is supposed to be part of the main cast yet they actually are more developed than she is. Seriously out of the living characters the only one she beats in terms of development is Leone and even she has almost zero development.
Feb 1, 2015 6:37 PM

Oct 2013
I don't hate Mine but her tsundere personality can be annoying at times. Didn't realize she had all of this hate.
Feb 1, 2015 8:27 PM

Oct 2012
I've always liked Mine. Although she's second to Chelsea. I've never really liked Akame that much or Esdeath but they always seem to get a lot of love =3=

Feb 2, 2015 2:42 AM

Apr 2008
Relevant

Feb 2, 2015 2:43 AM

Oct 2013
I don't like twin-tailed flat-chested tsundere in general.

Mine fits that description perfectly.
Feb 2, 2015 9:18 AM

Oct 2014
silmaril said:

You dont like Rin Tousaka either?

Feb 2, 2015 9:21 AM

Jan 2014
LordPerucho said:
silmaril said:

Critical hit,lol

One can not simply hate Rin...Its impossible...
Feb 2, 2015 9:32 AM
Oct 2014
loneywizard said:
LordPerucho said:

Critical hit,lol

rin is awesome this guy is in a pinch xD
Feb 2, 2015 9:37 AM

Jan 2015
I don't think the question "why hate her", i think only in "why not to like her", i mean one of the best Agk characters
Demo-kunFeb 2, 2015 10:24 AM
Feb 4, 2015 6:21 AM

May 2014
Basically the arguments for hating her are the usual crap people spout. Basically they don't like her personality or the fact that she's tsundere...or they claim to be fine with that but that she is somehow forced as a love interest...shes OP, shes not suitable for him...yeah yeah...

Lets see. How does a teen approach being in love...probably not that differently to how the manga did it...They bicker at each other, they argue but then given a specific situation where they are left alone they grow close. She even admits to starting to develop feelings for him prior to him saving her. And the way she confesses, suits her personality well enough. It was a cute scene if nothing else.

Regardless how does any other character in that show suit him better? Esdeath...yeah nice one, shes only fucking psycho who wants to massacre the entire worlds population until only her and tatsumi are left so that she can be the strongest hunter/warrior or w/e. Leone - clearly only fake flirtation to make him feel uncomfortable. Akame - no indication of any type of attraction, always on a purely friendly basis. Sheele - older sister/mother relationship. Najenda - lol u wut?. Chelsea - barely knew him and had even less reason to fall for him.

Oh and in regard to her tengu, what is so OP about it? The power up it gets from her being in trouble? Yeah cause tatsumi absorbing thunder bolts and freeze time spells is so fair, not to mention esdeaths broken as shit i bury 400 000 people with one spell tengu...oh no wait Leones healing her limbs after being chopped of is totally ok.

Reasoning level for hate = ridiculous. If you don't like her thats fine, maybe even just the way shes drawn annoys you. That argument would be far more acceptable than the crap I see in these 9 pages.
MilviBritanniaFeb 4, 2015 7:41 AM
Feb 4, 2015 8:11 AM

Apr 2008
MilviBritannia said:
Basically the arguments for hating her are the usual crap people spout. Basically they don't like her personality or the fact that she's tsundere...or they claim to be fine with that but that she is somehow forced as a love interest...shes OP, shes not suitable for him...yeah yeah...

Lets see. How does a teen approach being in love...probably not that differently to how the manga did it...They bicker at each other, they argue but then given a specific situation where they are left alone they grow close. She even admits to starting to develop feelings for him prior to him saving her. And the way she confesses, suits her personality well enough. It was a cute scene if nothing else.

Regardless how does any other character in that show suit him better? Esdeath...yeah nice one, shes only fucking psycho who wants to massacre the entire worlds population until only her and tatsumi are left so that she can be the strongest hunter/warrior or w/e. Leone - clearly only fake flirtation to make him feel uncomfortable. Akame - no indication of any type of attraction, always on a purely friendly basis. Sheele - older sister/mother relationship. Najenda - lol u wut?. Chelsea - barely knew him and had even less reason to fall for him.

Oh and in regard to her tengu, what is so OP about it? The power up it gets from her being in trouble? Yeah cause tatsumi absorbing thunder bolts and freeze time spells is so fair, not to mention esdeaths broken as shit i bury 400 000 people with one spell tengu...oh no wait Leones healing her limbs after being chopped of is totally ok.

Reasoning level for hate = ridiculous. If you don't like her thats fine, maybe even just the way shes drawn annoys you. That argument would be far more acceptable than the crap I see in these 9 pages.

Way to go closing your eyes and seeing only what you want. She is OP because the story has CHANGED around her to suit her survival and Pumpkin CHANGED FUCKIN MECHANICS BETWEEN THE START OF THE SERIES WHERE IT WAS POWERED BY DANGER TO FUCKIN EMOTIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JUSTICE FIGHT.
Feb 4, 2015 8:29 AM

Jul 2012
^
^
^
^
^
pumpkin belongs to najenda.>.>

mine borrowed it... she >.>

ya know >.>
had it coming...>.>
The Manga Society Rules MAL
Feb 4, 2015 8:30 AM

Jul 2012
GAWDDDD

AkameXTatsumi..

where did that goo >.>
The Manga Society Rules MAL
Feb 4, 2015 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:

Way to go closing your eyes and seeing only what you want. She is OP because the story has CHANGED around her to suit her survival and Pumpkin CHANGED FUCKIN MECHANICS BETWEEN THE START OF THE SERIES WHERE IT WAS POWERED BY DANGER TO FUCKIN EMOTIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JUSTICE FIGHT.

Calm your tits. All along pumpkin is powered by emotions. Are you telling me she don't experience any emotions facing danger? Like how you are in a pinch whenever Mine comes to your mind.
Feb 4, 2015 8:41 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
She is OP because the story has CHANGED around her to suit her survival and Pumpkin CHANGED FUCKIN MECHANICS BETWEEN THE START OF THE SERIES WHERE IT WAS POWERED BY DANGER TO FUCKIN EMOTIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JUSTICE FIGHT.
Give me a proof that Pumpkin's mechanics changed middle of the series and i will agree with everything you say from now on...As far as i know "Powered by danger" and "Powered by emotions" doesnt contradict with each other,its just 2 different way to say same thing...

ma103 said:
Like how you are in a pinch whenever Mine comes to your mind.
lol :D

MilviBritannia said:
You read ALL?Wow...
Feb 4, 2015 10:12 AM

Oct 2014
Powered my emotions has been proved to be Mines trump card, and before you bring up Najenda, she was interested in falling in love with anyone, while Mine boosted Pumpkin with her love toward Tatsumi.

Power of Love is that strong it put down the likes of RAOH in Hokuto No Ken.

Feb 4, 2015 2:14 PM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Emotions run high when you are in trouble, it is practically the same thing. She may have just worded if differently to remind her of all she took away from them. Furthermore, that still makes more sense than Esdeaths insane fucking powers where she is practically God mode 99% of the time, along with all the rest I noted and you completely ignored because you likely have no answer. Reference the fight with Justice, she waited for the two to attack her and even says so herself which puts her in more trouble. Sorry bro but Mine makes the most sense out of all the girls to be Tatsumis gf. I don't expect everyone to love the character but at least have some decent reasoning.

loneywizard said:
You read ALL?Wow...

Well i was interested to see the arguments made against her. I was thoroughly disappointed with the quality of reasoning by some. Like I said I don't care if people say that they hate the way shes drawn or whatever but the reasoning used by most, including this darklight character is just plain weak imo.
MilviBritanniaFeb 4, 2015 2:21 PM
Feb 4, 2015 3:33 PM

Jan 2014
MilviBritannia said:
loneywizard said:
You read ALL?Wow...

Well i was interested to see the arguments made against her. I was thoroughly disappointed with the quality of reasoning by some. Like I said I don't care if people say that they hate the way shes drawn or whatever but the reasoning used by most, including this darklight character is just plain weak imo.
He is not that braindead as he seems in AgK threads...He just hates Mine with passion which prevents him from thinking properly
Feb 5, 2015 7:48 AM

Oct 2013
LordPerucho said:
silmaril said:

Yes.
Feb 5, 2015 7:51 AM

Oct 2013
Pumkin2712 said:
loneywizard said:
Critical hit,lol

Well I haven't watched UBW but I've watched the 2006 version and I didn't like it. I don't like any character from it.
Feb 5, 2015 8:04 AM

Jan 2014
silmaril said:
Pumkin2712 said:

Well I haven't watched UBW but I've watched the 2006 version and I didn't like it. I don't like any character from it.
It would make you weird if you liked any character from that shit...But you should watch UBW...
Feb 5, 2015 8:21 AM

Oct 2014
If by next chapter(in 2 weeks will be out), we see Budou still alive, Mines chances of dying mightve increased a bit due to what Najenda said "In battle of teigu users at least 1 person dies", though again its the same Najenda that said it needed 50K elite soldiers and 10 Akames to beat Esdease.

Feb 5, 2015 8:29 AM

Jan 2014
LordPerucho said:
If by next chapter(in 2 weeks will be out), we see Budou still alive, Mines chances of dying mightve increased a bit due to what Najenda said "In battle of teigu users at least 1 person dies"
im pretty sure its not some curse that kills one of the teigu user when they fight but more like a thing because teigu users has too much offensive powers so they easily kill each other
Feb 5, 2015 8:38 AM

Oct 2014
Yeah, like Liver and Bulat. Liver died because he overused his teigu. Bulat was gonna die for that reason as well, the poison just finished him off for good.

It also explained Mines "death" in the anime, by using all her energy boosting pumpkin + the dmg she got.

Anime main flaw was skipping important details.

Feb 5, 2015 4:49 PM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
If by next chapter(in 2 weeks will be out), we see Budou still alive, Mines chances of dying mightve increased a bit due to what Najenda said "In battle of teigu users at least 1 person dies", though again its the same Najenda that said it needed 50K elite soldiers and 10 Akames to beat Esdease.

She 10 teigu users+Akame not 10 Akame's don't know how you can get that wrong.
Feb 5, 2015 5:48 PM

Aug 2008
I think its because most people prefer esdeath.

hypocrites , simple as that

Feb 5, 2015 6:10 PM

Oct 2014
GC-Wave said:

She 10 teigu users+Akame not 10 Akame's don't know how you can get that wrong.

10 Teigu users at the level of Akame, its the same thing 0_o.

Esdease x Tatsumi had no chance in becoming canon, idk why people thought it was gonna happen.

Feb 6, 2015 1:55 AM

May 2014
LordPerucho said:
Esdease x Tatsumi had no chance in becoming canon, idk why people thought it was gonna happen.

^ Yeah this was fully unclear to me the entire time. It made negative sense. I would love to hear one of the fans who support the theory tell me cause Im genuinely interested.
Feb 7, 2015 3:50 PM

Feb 2013
Kenju said:
I think its because most people prefer esdeath.

Odin's Beard......Liking a different Character???!!!.........Such Hateful Hypocrites are'nt they??

Ughh......
Feb 7, 2015 5:59 PM

May 2014
Hand_of_the_King said:
Kenju said:

Odin's Beard......Liking a different Character???!!!.........Such Hateful Hypocrites are'nt they??

Ughh......

It's not that, its just that Esdeath makes 0 sense. She's a homicidal psycho who wants to prolong wars and battles so that she can kill as much as possible and just randomly decides that she will fall in love. it's a bit shady ;)
Feb 18, 2015 1:34 PM

Aug 2008
I see them as hypocrites as like
When people talk about how terrible and jerkish Mine is, and hate her like she's some horrible despicable human
While on the flip side, Esdeath is a sadistic bitch who has ppl raped/tortured/killed, but those same people that see Mine like the worst thing ever; "oh Esdeath is such a waifu, why can't Tatsumi be with her. I don't understand"

I'm not referring to plain disliking her forwhatever reason
But when I see monsterous hate towards Mine while those same ppl pamper Esdeath, I facepalm hard as hell

Feb 18, 2015 1:36 PM

Apr 2008
Kenju said:
I see them as hypocrites as like
When people talk about how terrible and jerkish Mine is, and hate her like she's some horrible despicable human
While on the flip side, Esdeath is a sadistic bitch who has ppl raped/tortured/killed, but those same people that see Mine like the worst thing ever; "oh Esdeath is such a waifu, why can't Tatsumi be with her. I don't understand"

I'm not referring to plain disliking her forwhatever reason
But when I see monsterous hate towards Mine while those same ppl pamper Esdeath, I facepalm hard as hell

Ah yes the typical Mine fanatic defense. Generalization. How cute.
Feb 18, 2015 1:44 PM

Aug 2008
My fav char is Lubbock

Feb 18, 2015 1:52 PM

Apr 2008
Kenju said:
My fav char is Lubbock
That's splendid. Mine is Chelsea and Wave
Feb 18, 2015 2:01 PM

Aug 2008
Well, point being that I'm no Mine fan
pretty neutral on her
But I do despise Esdeath and her fans

Feb 18, 2015 2:13 PM

Apr 2008
Kenju said:
pretty neutral on her

Me I'm more in the campe of liking her role in the story as the super uber boss that needs to be taken down somehow. As a person and a character I'm meh bout her. I still despise everything Mine is
Feb 19, 2015 1:54 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Kenju said:
pretty neutral on her

Me I'm more in the campe of liking her role in the story as the super uber boss that needs to be taken down somehow. As a person and a character I'm meh bout her. I still despise everything Mine is

Which you have yet to give any reasoning fo,r which could not be applied to half the characters in the series.

Darklight0303 said:

How did you get fanatic from what he wrote? He barely mentions Mine and focuses on Esdeath.
MilviBritanniaFeb 19, 2015 2:06 AM
Feb 19, 2015 2:55 AM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:

Says the main culprit who made all her haters look retarded.

PS: mine has already won you over considering you are feeling so insecure that 99% of your posts are trying to make her look bad. I bet even the craziest mine fan pays less attention than you.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.