Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 10 Discussion

Dec 21, 2016 10:09 PM

I didn't really like this one. I found the bloodbath contrived and pointless. Shinichi and Migi took way too much time to actually take out Shimada. Why would they let the cops "take care of it"? So far, Shinichi was all about jumping into action, now he prefers to hang back? Well, either way, if they had been able to act and had done so as soon as they got word of Shimada loose in the school, only three people would have had to die. This way, however, as Migi's "radar" magically malfunctioned, and then they just dicked around instead of helping, just seemed like a way to pump up the body count for additional shock value. It's like three people aren't enough to shock the audience, we needed 17 victims!

And they didn't really show all that much of the consequences. Where are all the traumatized people? If a supposedly serious series features a massacre, it should cover the aftermath, too, right? Well, I guess there's a chance in the next episode there will be something like that. Still, so far it's not much. This series is kind of fun, but not as much as I hoped.
Modified by LeeTailor, Dec 21, 2016 11:03 PM

Dec 22, 2016 7:13 AM

i really enjoyed this episode, i was so scared that something happened to Murano, i'm just glad that she is safe now.

Jan 11, 2017 5:56 AM

Now that was a strike.

Seems the government is finally stepping in, which means things will escalate.

Jan 23, 2017 9:20 PM

izumi is getting hotter. dafuqqq
Xtina is my mother!

Mar 8, 2017 2:19 PM

Damn, a lot of crazy shit happened in this episode, the craziest... the fact that an actual fad began where people pulled out each others hair as a greeting.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Apr 18, 2017 8:05 PM
Coach: Okay son, what's going on? Get that thing off your head and come with me! Slices his and his students body in half. LMAO! So fucked up!

Aug 30, 2017 12:52 PM

Murano was saved but she was the only one lmao

at least their relationship seems to have improved quite a bit

Shinichi was BAMF, saving Murano and throwing that rock. that's a weird way to die

Yuko's fall though
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."

Dec 1, 2017 10:53 PM

Definitely thought Tachikawa was going to die but I guess not. Seems as though her "weapon" sort of worked ... by forcing Shimada to not be able to shift back and sort of go crazy. Lots of bloodshed this episode. Super rock throw was super effective! The "pull out hair" thing is interesting, hopefully the parasites will have a harder time eating innocent humans now. As for the preview, Kana comes back and ... is that shirtless Shinichi I see?! :P

Feb 11, 2018 1:32 PM
♤ Yakuza ♤

ohh? they really went public... Interesting

Feb 13, 2018 2:36 AM

Shinichi throwing the rock was badass.
Surprised the government found a way to distinguish parasites from humans, it should work the same for Shinichi aswell right, since his parasite merged with his entire body, not just the right hand anymore.

Also I love how Shinichi said a "fad" began in which people greet each other by pulling a string of hair :D

Apr 26, 2018 10:18 AM

The people are surprisingly dense, how could the students not notice that monster and how could Murano be statisfied with "I jumped that far because of adrenaline"? At least Shinichi and Murano seem to be on good terms again.

Sep 4, 2018 9:35 PM

Fuck, that transformation was terrifying, though I still think Yuko is stupid as hell for confronting Hide fully knowing he was a parasite.

What a brutal massacre. Seeing Hide cut through all those people like butter was unsettling.

I love the cinematography in this episode; so spine-chilling.

That rock throw was so badass; had some serious impact to it.

So if a human doesn't want their hair being touched, it's safe to say they're a parasite.

The hair-pulling fad gave me a chuckle.

Awesome episode; possibly the best one so far. The parasites are slowly being revealed to the world.

9.5/10
Modified by Raulzus, Sep 4, 2018 9:44 PM

Jun 2, 9:46 AM

What is up with the terrible looking CGI characters in the background? They look annoying.

I do not believe anyone is stupid enough to believe the "You jumped from a roof and survived" story. Otherwise, decent episode.
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.

Jun 2, 9:53 AM

What is up with the terrible looking CGI characters in the background? They look annoying.

I do not believe anyone is stupid enough to believe the "You jumped from a roof and survived" story. Otherwise, decent episode.
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.

Jul 16, 8:29 AM

Thankfully Hideo underestimated Yuko.

Lol I think that countermeasure would require a sacrifice. Like if you pull a parasite's hair than that person who pulled the hair will be killed right after that.

Optigisa said:

I think Murano know something wrong about it but keep quite about it, because she understand that's likely not what Shinichi will tell.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store