Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jan 27, 2015 5:34 PM

Oct 2012
Oh my, such massacre, they really did it. But what's more important, it was great evolvement of the story.
And this episode seems like nice closure of current arc.

Now I only wonder if they try to use Kana for parasite search in the end. Or if MC tries to.
Jan 28, 2015 4:13 PM

Jul 2013
Seeing Murano get all scared is cute :3

And she's finally being nice to Shinichi again <3
Feb 4, 2015 11:01 PM

Dec 2014
Dat MLG stone throw tho.
Feb 11, 2015 5:55 PM

Jul 2012
Geez, I haven't marathoned any anime since Space Brothers almost a year ago. I love it when I stumble upon anime as good as this :)

I guess I didn't overestimate that girl when she used that bottle. But then that lead to 17 people dying :|

Pretty sure Satomi is certain something is off with Shinichi now after those jumps. I don't think she cares though. He did save her life.
Feb 12, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2012
10/10/10/10

What an intense episode. That hallway scene was pretty heartbreaking.

I loved this so much because I love when secrets have to collide with society. So seeing the cops shoot and acknowledge, seeing the board panels discuss about the science, it was so interesting getting to see the bigger picture and how the whole world was reacting. I love the hair pulling solution and how all the logic and mumbo-science in this series fits perfectly with the information we've been given. The US paranoia made me lol (about them trying to weaponize the parasites). Can't wait till all hell breaks loose.

Oh and that rock throw was cool as shit. Shinichi is so damn cool now.
NinahFeb 12, 2015 11:56 AM
Feb 21, 2015 9:39 AM
Jun 2013
deanzel said:

Oh damn. That was some large-scale ownage right there. And not too bad of a job by glasses cunt. I'll give her credit for the paint thinner being a lot more effective as a weapon than I thought. Although, it was due to the paint thinner making Shimada go apeshit that everyone else in the school got rekt. She should have just taken one for the team.

I was a tiny bit disappointed with how Shinichi dealt with the situation. I kind of wanted him to go OP with flashes of superhero swag. Rather, he mostly just let everyone except Murano get killed (aka thinking with his dick which I do respect). Though this was probably a more realistic depiction of where Shinichi still is in his development of facing off against the parasytes and being a brostar.

And Murano... "Are you okay? You jumped down from pretty far up." No shit Sherlock. Good lord is she a moron.

Best recap ever, this is hilarious lmao
Feb 24, 2015 8:30 AM

Jul 2013
Get rekt fgt!!!!!!!!
Those two kids greeting each other, the left one looks like a little Kana!
Mar 8, 2015 5:28 PM

Dec 2014
Shinichi jumps down from 3 floors up and is perfectly fine.
Murano asks and he's just like
"It was an adrenaline rush." ahahaha

anyways 5/5 for this episode

I'll probably take a break from this series for a week and go ham on Friday. Can't wait.
Mar 9, 2015 8:50 AM

Aug 2014
What's with the greeting? Pulling out hair? And what's with the last scene with two elementary schoolers? IS IT THAT EASY TO PLUCK OUT HAIRS? MY HAIR! MY HAIR TAKES HOURS TO PLUCK OUT! AND IT'S FKING HURTS! DAMN IT! GOD, I NEVER RAGE ABOUT AN ANIME LIKE THIS!
I love Minimalist Arts. Such Simplicity, yet hold so much Meanings to me.
Mar 10, 2015 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
Yuuko actually did used her brain, awesome. That was a lot of blood, omg I'm glad that Shimada is dead. That was one hell of a throw and the jumps are getting better and better. Murano with the stupidest line though *sigh*

I'm very surprised that parents are letting their kids go back to that school...or the kids themselves are okay with it :/
Mar 12, 2015 2:15 PM

Mar 2014
rsc-pl said:
gilgamesh310 said:
I felt that there was a degree of censorship involving the carnage. I expected an Elfen Lied style massacre but the camera cut away too much and we only got brief glances of the bloodshed. In the manga we hit to see people sliced up in all its glory.

I'm glad that there is almost no gore.
You really love watching blood and human body massacre?
Why? O. O is it really entertaining you that much? You know that this is absolutely not normal?

^^^^!!
Apr 3, 2015 10:37 AM

May 2012
Pretty fucked up episode but ow so great development! Really interesting ending as well, let's see what's next!
Apr 8, 2015 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
one hell of gore episode. I'd be traumatized if it happened on my school.

deanzel said:

Oh damn. That was some large-scale ownage right there. And not too bad of a job by glasses cunt. I'll give her credit for the paint thinner being a lot more effective as a weapon than I thought. Although, it was due to the paint thinner making Shimada go apeshit that everyone else in the school got rekt. She should have just taken one for the team.

I was a tiny bit disappointed with how Shinichi dealt with the situation. I kind of wanted him to go OP with flashes of superhero swag. Rather, he mostly just let everyone except Murano get killed (aka thinking with his dick which I do respect). Though this was probably a more realistic depiction of where Shinichi still is in his development of facing off against the parasytes and being a brostar.

And Murano... "Are you okay? You jumped down from pretty far up." No shit Sherlock. Good lord is she a moron.
I like your comment. keep it up.
AbyhapeApr 8, 2015 12:12 PM
Apr 8, 2015 12:11 PM

Jan 2014
Apr 11, 2015 5:00 AM

Sep 2013
Incompetent investigators lol? There's a giant crater in the wall with a rock, a rock-sized crater in the parasites body, and the only possible direction it could have come from was straight horizontally. I guess they couldn't pick up on that.

A hair picking trend... must be annoying as shit
Apr 18, 2015 2:30 AM
May 2012
Damn, Murano....You think jumping that high is just "adrenaline rush" =_= ??
"What's that you are wearing on top of your head" Oh nothing, sir. Dafuq.
That piano version of the ending song <3
Apr 19, 2015 10:14 PM

Mar 2012
So basically glasses girl got 17 people killed. GG.
Apr 19, 2015 11:46 PM

Jun 2014
Glasses girl wasn't that stupid and she was not attracted to Hideo in manga.

Nonetheless genius and best episode so far .
Apr 26, 2015 1:22 AM
Nov 2013
deanzel said:

Wahahha I laughed so hard at this.

Well this series never fails to get better.
May 11, 2015 9:31 AM

Apr 2015
Wow really intense episode, I love how this anime is going!
So much blood and brutality, exacly my type of anime ^^'
Bruh check out my soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/wal-skynner

" Becoming an adult means hating milk chocolate and loving brocolis. "

~ Wal Skynner
May 23, 2015 5:31 AM

Apr 2015
Some adrenaline rush XD

Really good episode.
May 24, 2015 3:30 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
really great ep! so much blood I just loved it *-*

May 28, 2015 4:20 PM
Aug 2007
Have to admit I didn't expect the pain thinner to work that well.

I would've expected Murano to be a bit more inquisitive about Shinichi jumping from the 3rd floor!

Also, how the FUCK do you get a hair-pulling-greeting fad going?! Its like the storywritters couldn't come up with a way to introduce the hair plucking concept to the public so they just said "Ah fuck it, it's just a new fad that the kids came up with on the 4chans and tumblrs".
Jun 17, 2015 12:35 PM

Nov 2009
After this ep and Murano's uberdenseness, I'm starting to dislike her for real. What an eyesore. Kana looks worlds more interesting.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 4, 2015 11:12 PM
Aug 2008
Man this is really getting great !
Now on the mode of couldn't stop watching !
Jul 10, 2015 7:36 PM

Jul 2013
Migi underestimated humans by saying they can't catch parasites but look at that hair pulling fad now lol. anyway that rock throw was damn awesome
Aug 21, 2015 5:51 AM
Sep 2014
Damn, that throw! Amazing episode!
Aug 23, 2015 1:46 AM

Jul 2014
Izumi just went on the most casual saving missions I've ever seen. A monster is rampaging my school and I'm the only one who could stop it. Let's casually walk around the school for a bit, then go the yard and meet up with my class, then maybe have a little flashback, casually walk a bit more, incidentally send two guys to their deaths, jump away with my girl, then per chance I would whink a bit about stopping the monster. But hey, no rush, brah...

Also it sound smart not to go out with message that anyone close to you might be a parasite. I've seen Another, I know how quick these shows just turns into free for alls..

Awesome series though so far.
Aug 24, 2015 3:04 PM
Sep 2009
Great, that glasses idiot just killed 17 people with her idiocy.

She better be proud -_-
Sep 19, 2015 10:39 PM

Dec 2012
How did glasses girl know the paint thinner would be so effective?

How did glasses girl survive the fall?

How did Migi know that parasite-guy had killed three people?

How was Murano unharmed when Shinichi jumped out of the building? He's super-human; she isn't.
PolyphemusSep 19, 2015 10:47 PM
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Nov 7, 2015 7:55 AM

Jan 2012
I need to find the name of ost when fight start really good,best ep so far.

Nov 24, 2015 2:15 PM

May 2015
Yuko has to be one of the dumbest characters in anime history. She knew that these monsters are capable of transforming, having knives for limbs, and eating humans. Yet she decided to CONFRONT one? With her only weapon being PAINT THINNER?! Sure it worked, but thanks to her there was a mass homicide in her school. GOD she’s dumb!

I also think the government making a fad of pulling out people’s hairs is stupid. Yeah, it might identify parasites and make them come out of hiding, but that means whoever is with them will see and will consequentially be killed.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jan 29, 2016 6:18 PM

Aug 2014
That scene where Izumi throws the rock at him was amazing .
Great Episode
Mar 1, 2016 6:51 PM

Apr 2007
salujas said:
i can't believe the teacher actually asked the guy what he was wearing on his head
Seriously that was retarded.

I'm disappointed this was handled so quickly. Shimada was interesting, as another parasite wanting to coexist, but that paint thinner really got to him. What a shame .-.
Mar 27, 2016 1:29 PM
Jun 2015
What an episode!
Best one so far
Apr 10, 2016 12:44 AM

Sep 2012
What an episode. It was great.
Apr 20, 2016 2:27 AM

Aug 2012
Aah this episode is so satisfying (not in a creepy way)
I mean Shinich saved Murano , and those gory scenes was so good! so glad that the glasses girl escaped from that bich.. tho I wonder how did she find a way to defeat the parasyte?? I hope she tells her brother asap to make the police develop a way to kill them or something..

also let's talk about that shot it was freakin badass!!
I feel like Murano starts to accept the new Shinich and slowly liking him
Apr 25, 2016 5:24 AM

Mar 2016
shinichi jumps higher than shouyou from haikyuu XD
May 5, 2016 7:50 PM
Dec 2014
yuko: oh mAN!! i think shimada-kun is that monster that my brother drew!!
yuko: maybe i should tell him
yuko: no wait but what if I'm wrong
yuko: yeah you know what i think i'll just go talk to shimada-kun, an alleged monster that kills humans, just to confirm if he is indeed a monster,
yuko: *is indirectly responsible for 17 deaths*
May 26, 2016 1:31 PM

May 2013
When Shimada called out Shinichi's name as he was dying, I felt a liiiiiittle bad for him bc the acid made him run out of control... Maybe he WAS serious about coexisting with humans if it weren't for that incident.. but who knows? At least the police got to examine the parasite body, I guess
Jun 2, 2016 2:34 AM

Dec 2012
So instead of Tachikawa dying because she's stupid, she changed history and made 17 other people die instead when it could have just been her and Shimada dying. lol

There might be a chance for Shinichi to get Murano(Kana) back into his harem after those smooth moves.

Shinichi with that wan tan kill.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 26, 2016 6:20 PM
Jul 2018
animeguy17 said:
deanzel said:

Best recap ever, this is hilarious lmao

Got to agree. Hillarious indeed XD.

But damn, was that good.
Have a pretty good feeling Shinichi got a lot colder after seeing all that blood (from his classmates).
Also, that "pull my hair and hope you don't die" thing isn't so bad at all. Good call by the government.

Wonder what follows *.*
Oct 21, 2016 5:53 PM

Jan 2016
"In the end, the government did not make a public announcement about the parasites' existence, but a fad began in which people would greet each other by pulling out each other's hair."

...okay that's where I draw the line. That literally... in several different ways... does not make sense. Ahaha
Oct 26, 2016 4:25 AM

Mar 2016
hantere said:
Damn so much bloodshed. That arm transforming was bad ass. Awesome shoot. Hair pulling a parasyte what If they start figuring that out your screwed.
I think if the parasyte was about to have a hair pulled out, they would just kill all witnesses. They are going to be caught anyway. Also I'm pretty sure Uda and Shinichi would appear to be human from the hair pulling test, because the parasyte does not have any cells in the hair.
(Or maybe shinichi has one or two parasyte hairs, but the chance of those hairs being pulled is quite low)
"If brute force isn't working, you're not using enough"
"Don't worry, Yuki. I'll protect you" Yuno Gasai 2010 (I think)
Oct 26, 2016 8:26 PM

Sep 2013
Cracks me up how when Shinichi got all powered up and stronger and everything, he somehow automatically got a new cool-guy hairstyle as well.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 30, 2016 6:51 PM

Sep 2015
I'm gonna say this is all Tachikawa's fault for confronting Hide and especially throwing that chemical mixture onto him resulting in him going out of control. She basically killed those 17 ppl...

When Shin's arm transformed it looked like a Titan's arm

Felt like EL.. this episode
Dec 21, 2016 10:09 PM

Jun 2013
I didn't really like this one. I found the bloodbath contrived and pointless. Shinichi and Migi took way too much time to actually take out Shimada. Why would they let the cops "take care of it"? So far, Shinichi was all about jumping into action, now he prefers to hang back? Well, either way, if they had been able to act and had done so as soon as they got word of Shimada loose in the school, only three people would have had to die. This way, however, as Migi's "radar" magically malfunctioned, and then they just dicked around instead of helping, just seemed like a way to pump up the body count for additional shock value. It's like three people aren't enough to shock the audience, we needed 17 victims!

And they didn't really show all that much of the consequences. Where are all the traumatized people? If a supposedly serious series features a massacre, it should cover the aftermath, too, right? Well, I guess there's a chance in the next episode there will be something like that. Still, so far it's not much. This series is kind of fun, but not as much as I hoped.
LeeTailorDec 21, 2016 11:03 PM
Dec 22, 2016 7:13 AM

Oct 2016
i really enjoyed this episode, i was so scared that something happened to Murano, i'm just glad that she is safe now.
Jan 11, 2017 5:56 AM

Jul 2008
Now that was a strike.

Seems the government is finally stepping in, which means things will escalate.
Jan 23, 2017 9:20 PM

Aug 2014
izumi is getting hotter. dafuqqq
Xtina is my mother!
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Today, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

654 by brenosempau »»
Apr 11, 9:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.