Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2014 6:42 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was a little disappointed not to find out how the 3 villains became villains in the first place...or will we find out later? Other than that, great fighting and innocent form is overpowered!
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Dec 2, 2014 6:56 AM

Sep 2009
I think they were aspect of Mirage that Red released.
Dec 2, 2014 3:49 PM

Oct 2011
That was... horrible. To have such fights look so boring, that is an achievement. Except Oresky, he was crazy enough to make his good also wasn't talking about food (WTF o.O) or being bored like those other two.

and than of course Innocent Form and they are all gone, one more bad thing - at least their last lines were decent. would be nice to learn how did they end up like this but it would take even more time to talk and talk :P

so yeah... very disappointing.
Dec 4, 2014 5:31 PM

Aug 2013
I have a headcanon for Hosshiwa after seeing this episode!

"Hosshiwa has a strong stomach, so she rarely gets stomach aches"
Dec 5, 2014 11:39 AM

Jul 2011
I have to say the fight with the generals was a bit boring. Seeing as the Cures were getting beat and not making a dent in them. Still I liked how they left. It was nice.

Still wish we could gotten a little more backstory in them, but hey they were great.
Dec 18, 2014 2:15 PM

Jan 2008
Wow... that was lame. OK, I wasn't expecting the same level of battles as HeartCatch, but come ON... even Suite did better then this, and I hate Suite. The battles were BORING. No good BGM, now awesome attacks, just deus-ex-innocent-form. Lame. So far, this show is a 6/10. Getting close to Suite's 5/10. VERY sad about this season... these last few episodes better be AMAZING!
Dec 27, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2009
Great Episode!

The fights ended too quickly which was a little bit disappointing.

The music between Honey and Hosshiwa was actually pretty good. I just find it funny how these three we're getting their butts beaten, yet here their actually pretty on par with the team before they went Innocent mode.

Though a good explanation is that their in their own turf, so they have more power this time around. Make sense.

I just find it funny how Oresky sounds like what Dio would say in JoJo XD

And lol Honey explaining to Hosshiwa how you shouldn't eat too much sweets for you nutritional diet, yet eating too much rice will increase your glycemic index thus increase blood pressure leading to CDV diseases :P

So what happens to them? They disappear into nothingness?! It made me teary seeing the 3 generals disappear like that T___T

Damn this episode is just amazing!

Time for Queen Mirage battle!! Damn it the PV was kinda spoiler tbh!

Can't wait for the final battle!
May 11, 2018 9:16 AM

Nov 2012
For the generals' last fight I thought this was pretty meh,I actually dozed off and then suddenly realized oh crap they're getting purified and had to rewind a bit.

Apr 28, 2019 3:26 AM

Jul 2015
This episode was a little underwhelming by itself IMO, I hope the three generals get more focus on the last episodes since in this one their defeat felt lacking without backstory to why they became like that.
Jan 30, 2023 5:38 PM

Nov 2012
Man, this show has really fallen off in terms of both animation and story. :(  Kinda feels like we're just killing time now. 

That said, gotta love "I want to share with you my innocent feelings... *PUNCHES HIM THROUGH SEVERAL BUILDINGS.*"
NetbugJan 30, 2023 5:45 PM
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Jan 2021
In a shocking twist it was revealed Namakelder's antennae were actually just part of his hat and he is not actually a bug. I've been wondering about this for over 40 episodes. I'm relieved to have this closure finally.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM

» It seems we will once again have to suffer having Pink Precure lead

Kleferi - Dec 13, 2014

29 by Atsunome »»
Jun 30, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.