Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Yearly Manga & Light Novel Rankings for 2014

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 3, 2014 12:47 PM

Apr 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:
DarkAngelz said:

My bad, it's shounen jump. That series still proves my point. According to http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Volumes_and_Chapters, there hasn't been a new HxH volume released since 2012, yet for 2013's entire yearly sales, HxH was 8th in highest sales (http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/12/01/one-piece-tops-2013-manga-sales-in-japan) for the year. With zero new volumes and extremely few chapter releases. A series can sell well regardless of its release schedule is my point.

For the sake of clarity, the two volumes released in December 2012 counted in their entirety towards 2013's sales figures, as the year of 2013 started on 19th November 2012.

Okay so let's look at 2012.
Volume 29 was released in August of 2011 - counted towards 2011
Volume 30 was released April of 2012 - counted towards 2012
Volume 31 was released December of 2012 - counted towards 2013

This means that only one volume was counted for the 2012 sales, yet HxH was still able to rank 8th for 2012 sales with 3,439,839 in total sales. With only ONE volume being counted for that year, it reached EIGHTH.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/top-20-manga-series-in-2012-based-on-sales/

Meh, I need to pay more attention to the facts I provide. Point still stands though. *shrug*
Dec 3, 2014 2:38 PM

Feb 2013
Yohimo_asakura said:

Yeah, you are right. I totally forget that those two shows aired in the first half of the year, ma bad...

Not quite. Tokyo Ghoul in its entirety aired in the second half from July 3, 2014 – September 18, 2014.
While Haiyuu!! aired between April 6, 2014 – September 21, 2014; a month was aired in the first half while the rest was in the second half.

FYI:
First half: November 2013 to May 2014
Second half: May 2014 to November 2014
"Gahahaha. My hyper weapon will pierce the heavens!"

Dec 3, 2014 8:34 PM

Nov 2007
DarkAngelz said:
Okay so let's look at 2012.
Volume 29 was released in August of 2011 - counted towards 2011
Volume 30 was released April of 2012 - counted towards 2012
Volume 31 was released December of 2012 - counted towards 2013

This means that only one volume was counted for the 2012 sales, yet HxH was still able to rank 8th for 2012 sales with 3,439,839 in total sales. With only ONE volume being counted for that year, it reached EIGHTH.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/top-20-manga-series-in-2012-based-on-sales/

Meh, I need to pay more attention to the facts I provide. Point still stands though. *shrug*

I don't see why you're making such a big fuss on this though. Sure Vol.30 was the only new volume that came out in 2012, which sold 1,090,309. Now the total sales of HxH was 3,439,839 in 2012. This means that the other 29 volumes have sold a total of 2,349,530, which is ~81,018 units on average for each of the 29 volumes.

Since Oricon counts sales for manga up to rank 500 every single week, it isn't so far-fetched if we assume all 29 volumes have charted within the Top 500 manga. Thus each of the 29 volumes only need to sell ~1,558 units every week to make up the 2,349,530 total, in addition to the 1,090,309 of Vol.30, to rank 8th for 2012.

Even if some volumes didn't chart every week, it still doesn't need to sell ground breaking numbers to make up the 2,349,530 to add to the 1,090,309 of Vol.30.

EDIT: You seem to be forgetting that Hunter x Hunter had an anime airing until Sep 24, 2014. That would've been more than enough to boost all the previous volumes of the manga in 2012, to be able to get to such a figure of 2,349,530 in addition to the 1,090,309 of Vol.30 in the 2012 yearly. After all, the purpose an anime adaptation is usually to boost the source material's sales... so my assumptions there aren't so far-fetched.
EjcDec 3, 2014 8:49 PM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Dec 3, 2014 8:49 PM

Apr 2011
Which doesn't refute my point. We can argue technicalities but my point is that the release schedule isn't make it or break it in determining the sales of a series. The fact that Hunter x Hunter was able to sell as many volumes- be they from its sole new released volume or from all its preceding volumes as well- while only having one newly released volume for the year, is proof.. It had such an irregular schedule- yet was able to sell well.
Someone tried arguing earlier that Shingeki would do better if it were a weekly series, and I'm saying that if it were a weekly series- holding quality constant- there would still be 3-4 volumes released and so sales wouldnt differ much. I'm saying that even if there were less chapters, it COULD technically sell well enough if the material itself was good enough. My proof was HxH, a series that had less chapters/volumes/material released yet was still able to chart and sell well.
Dec 3, 2014 8:52 PM

Apr 2011
Agafin said:

If SNK was weekly, it would produce more chapters hence with the anime boost it would easily outsell One Piece. Saying that Oda is the only one who can write weekly is laughable. How do you know that? Especially considering the fact that he now releases like 3 chapters a month instead of four on several occasions because he can't keep up with it anymore.
Dec 4, 2014 12:49 AM

Jun 2014
DarkAngelz said:
Agafin said:

If SNK was weekly, it would produce more chapters hence with the anime boost it would easily outsell One Piece. Saying that Oda is the only one who can write weekly is laughable. How do you know that? Especially considering the fact that he now releases like 3 chapters a month instead of four on several occasions because he can't keep up with it anymore.

SNK is a monthly manga and each volume contains 4 chapters. 12 chapters are released every year which means that it always produces 3 volumes in a year (with a four months interval) or less if there is a hiatus. Never more.

One Piece on the other hand is a weekly and each volume contains 9-10 chapters per volume and so releases 4 volumes a year with a time interval of 3 months. (I even think some rare years it released 5 volumes since 48 chapters are produced in a year if there are no breaks). This year is possibly the first year it released only 3 chapters and this is due to the author's health since normally it never reduces 3.

So, my point was that SNK is always at a disadvantage compared to weekly manga like One Piece. Your point about HXH doesn't refute mine. It sold really well with only one volume released in 2011 but it would've sold even better had it released four volumes right? So, SNK sold well with 3 volumes released this year but it would've sold even better had it released 4 volumes.

For example, if SNK was a weekly, then last year instead of 11 volumes to be boosted by the anime, there would've been about 15 (I can tell you how I did the maths) and assuming the boost per volume was the same it would've outsold it that year. Same for this year. Of course, I'm assuming that the boost per volume would've remained the same but I don't see why that wouldn't so it's not farfetched.

DarkAngelz said:
so sales wouldnt differ much

One Piece and SNK sales this year were almost equal so a slight difference is all that it takes. Also, a whole volume selling about 2 million is definitely not a slight difference.

All of these are just assumptions though and One Piece wasn't in it's best shape this year so it will sell more next year since it will release 4 volumes if Oda's health doesn't fail him.
Dec 4, 2014 1:01 AM

Jun 2014
@ kuuderes_shadow, @Ejc

Since both you seem very well versed in these sales and stuff I guess one of you could help me with this question. Can a live action movie boost the sales of a manga the same as an anime? Or does it have no impact? I'm asking this because I thought at first that SNK sales will seriously drop next year since the anime boost is fading away but if the 2 live action movies can boost it then it might at the very least maintain its sales of this year. Do you think it will?

For example, I don't know for example whether Death Note's movies boosted it's sales or whether it was entirely due to the anime adaptation. I can't find anything related to Rurouni Kenshin's sales post-movie that points toward a boost either. Thanks in advance!
Dec 4, 2014 2:23 AM
Sep 2013
Agafin said:
@ kuuderes_shadow, @Ejc

Since both you seem very well versed in these sales and stuff I guess one of you could help me with this question. Can a live action movie boost the sales of a manga the same as an anime? Or does it have no impact? I'm asking this because I thought at first that SNK sales will seriously drop next year since the anime boost is fading away but if the 2 live action movies can boost it then it might at the very least maintain its sales of this year. Do you think it will?

For example, I don't know for example whether Death Note's movies boosted it's sales or whether it was entirely due to the anime adaptation. I can't find anything related to Rurouni Kenshin's sales post-movie that points toward a boost either. Thanks in advance!

It is case by case,if anime and live action were equally big, I believe anime will make bigger boost.

As for death note case,live action movie is like 10 times famous than anime ver in Japan so movie boost was bigger.
Dec 4, 2014 10:38 AM

Jun 2014
^ Death's Note movie is more popular than the anime? That's surprising. How do you know that?
Dec 4, 2014 11:44 AM

Jun 2014
Agafin said:
^ Death's Note movie is more popular than the anime? That's surprising. How do you know that?

Amine start to air after manga end. I guess it was a reason. beside, movie was first adaption Death Note get. first one usually get bigger boost.

Kenshin was too old. nobody care to collect manga that already end 15 years ago.
Dec 4, 2014 12:07 PM
Sep 2013
Agafin said:

Popular might not be right word because people who are into anime ver might outnumber people who are into live action ver,I myself not big fan of the movie adaptation.
I mean famous as widely known.
Viewer ratings in kanto are 24.5 vs 3-4percent.the actual difference might be biggesr than this because of region difference,kanto is very late night anime friendly area,in other region they aired death note anime worse time slot or simply didn't air

Almost everyone who are 15-50 knows death note movie and manga existence but only people who are familiar with anime know anime adaptation, people know movie adaptation because of
hype and big advertisement,anime didnt have both of them
Dec 4, 2014 12:07 PM

Jun 2014
Monomunu said:
Agafin said:

Amine start to air after manga end. I guess it was a reason. beside, movie was first adaption Death Note get. first one usually get bigger boost.

Oh, I see. That doesn't explain why it would be more popular though. Just why it would have a bigger boost.

Monomunu said:
Kenshin was too old. nobody care to collect manga that already end 15 years ago.

Kiseijuu is 25 years old and yet it still appeared in the charts once the anime started airing this year. (at least for one week).

umashikaneko said:
Popular might not be right word because people who are into anime ver might outnumber people who are into live action ver,I myself not big fan of the movie adaptation.
I mean famous as widely known.
Viewer ratings in kanto are 24.5 vs 3-4percent.the actual difference might be biggesr than this because of region difference,kanto is very late night anime friendly area,in other region they aired death note anime worse time slot or simply didn't air

Almost everyone who are 15-50 knows death note movie and manga existence but only people who are familiar with anime know anime adaptation, people know movie adaptation because of
hype and big advertisement,anime didnt have both of them

Ok, thanks. Also, wow 24.5 seems ridiculously high of a rating. That's crayon shin shan/chibi marukochan level lol. Never knew it was THAT mainstream.

AgafinDec 4, 2014 12:11 PM
Dec 4, 2014 1:53 PM

Apr 2011
Agafin said:
DarkAngelz said:

SNK is a monthly manga and each volume contains 4 chapters. 12 chapters are released every year which means that it always produces 3 volumes in a year (with a four months interval) or less if there is a hiatus. Never more.

One Piece on the other hand is a weekly and each volume contains 9-10 chapters per volume and so releases 4 volumes a year with a time interval of 3 months. (I even think some rare years it released 5 volumes since 48 chapters are produced in a year if there are no breaks). This year is possibly the first year it released only 3 chapters and this is due to the author's health since normally it never reduces 3.

So, my point was that SNK is always at a disadvantage compared to weekly manga like One Piece. Your point about HXH doesn't refute mine. It sold really well with only one volume released in 2011 but it would've sold even better had it released four volumes right? So, SNK sold well with 3 volumes released this year but it would've sold even better had it released 4 volumes.

For example, if SNK was a weekly, then last year instead of 11 volumes to be boosted by the anime, there would've been about 15 (I can tell you how I did the maths) and assuming the boost per volume was the same it would've outsold it that year. Same for this year. Of course, I'm assuming that the boost per volume would've remained the same but I don't see why that wouldn't so it's not farfetched.

DarkAngelz said:
so sales wouldnt differ much

One Piece and SNK sales this year were almost equal so a slight difference is all that it takes. Also, a whole volume selling about 2 million is definitely not a slight difference.

All of these are just assumptions though and One Piece wasn't in it's best shape this year so it will sell more next year since it will release 4 volumes if Oda's health doesn't fail him.

Fullmetal Alchemist shows that there are MONTHLY series out there that have 3 chapters per volume, and thus can have 4 volumes per year.
One Piece is proof that a weekly series can have 3 volumes out in one year. A series of any schedule, typically can have between 3 or 4 volumes per year. Shingeki released 3 volumes for whatever reason and One Piece also released 3 volumes for whatever reason. It was an even competition. Also, please explain to me how there would have been 15 volumes if it were weekly. If you are thinking that there would auto be 1 more volume per year, you are sorely mistaken. Diamond No Ace is a weekly series that for instance only had 3 volumes out this sales year. You can't auto add a volume per year...
Dec 5, 2014 11:59 AM

Apr 2011
Agafin said:
@ kuuderes_shadow, @Ejc

I know that you're tech. not asking me... but my two cents:
Live action MAY have an impact, but not anywhere near as powerful as an anime's.
Dec 5, 2014 6:32 PM

Oct 2013
DarkAngelz said:
Agafin said:

Fullmetal Alchemist shows that there are MONTHLY series out there that have 3 chapters per volume, and thus can have 4 volumes per year.
One Piece is proof that a weekly series can have 3 volumes out in one year. A series of any schedule, typically can have between 3 or 4 volumes per year. Shingeki released 3 volumes for whatever reason and One Piece also released 3 volumes for whatever reason. It was an even competition. Also, please explain to me how there would have been 15 volumes if it were weekly. If you are thinking that there would auto be 1 more volume per year, you are sorely mistaken. Diamond No Ace is a weekly series that for instance only had 3 volumes out this sales year. You can't auto add a volume per year...

I agree with most of what you're saying but you're missing the big point on what afagin was saying. Snk has always release 3 volumes and it will not change, anyways I think most people has bought all 14 volume so I think snk will sell around 6-7 mill next year since it seems it doesn't have the backlog sales to help it this time around. So it will be top 5 next year. This was snk year to take it, but it ddidn't take advantage.
keragammingDec 5, 2014 6:38 PM
Dec 6, 2014 5:09 AM

Jun 2014
DarkAngelz said:

Well, I wasn't aware that FMA had volumes with 3 chapters per volume nor DNA released 3 volumes this year. My point still stands. Those just have different schedules. Without any unexpected event (like a hiatus), SNK always releases 3 volumes (never more, just look at the content of each volumes on the Wiki) and One Piece 4 or 5. One Piece released 3 this year because of Oda's health so it is an extraordinary case and not something you can use as a reference.

Also, notice that I'm only saying that SNK would've outsold One Piece because of it's boost. If we look at the individual volume sales then One Piece still trumps. A good example on the list is Tokyo Ghoul and One Piece. If TG was a monthly manga, then the boost wouldn't have been capable of making it durpass Naruto.

DarkAngelz said:
Agafin said:
@ kuuderes_shadow, @Ejc

Live action MAY have an impact, but not anywhere near as powerful as an anime's.

That's what I think too but I'm not so sure.
Dec 6, 2014 5:13 AM

Jun 2014
keragamming said:
anyways I think most people has bought all 14 volume so I think snk will sell around 6-7 mill next year since it seems it doesn't have the backlog sales to help it this time around. So it will be top 5 next year. This was snk year to take it, but it ddidn't take advantage.

Since each volume sells around 1.7-2 mil, then 7 millions seems plausible. However, the 2 live action movies can bring new fans to the franchise who will buy all the previous volumes. Well, I will wait to see the sales of volume 15 to confirm if there is a boost or not (I think it will be released on the 9th of this month right?)
Dec 6, 2014 1:52 PM

Apr 2011
Agafin said:
DarkAngelz said:

Well, I wasn't aware that FMA had volumes with 3 chapters per volume nor DNA released 3 volumes this year. My point still stands. Those just have different schedules. Without any unexpected event (like a hiatus), SNK always releases 3 volumes (never more, just look at the content of each volumes on the Wiki) and One Piece 4 or 5. One Piece released 3 this year because of Oda's health so it is an extraordinary case and not something you can use as a reference.

Also, notice that I'm only saying that SNK would've outsold One Piece because of it's boost. If we look at the individual volume sales then One Piece still trumps. A good example on the list is Tokyo Ghoul and One Piece. If TG was a monthly manga, then the boost wouldn't have been capable of making it durpass Naruto.

DarkAngelz said:

That's what I think too but I'm not so sure.

I get that. As the schedules and system currently work, Shingeki will tend to have 3 volumes a year and One Piece will revert back to having 4 or so volumes per year. So yes, I see that One Piece technically has the advantage. That being said, what I'm mostly arguing is that if Shingeki was weekly it wouldn't NECESSARILY have more volumes per year.

I have a feeling everything depends on page count- though i'm not entirely sure. A volume will typically have x amount of pages, so depending on the series' tendency of length. A monthly series can have between 20 and 40 pages per chapter, but it's usually constant. If a series has 40~ pages, maybe then there would be 3 chapters per volume, while another monthly that usually has 25 pages would perhaps have 4 chapters per volume. I think that might be how it's determined, though again I'm not entirely sure of this. If this model is in any way relevant, I could calculate and w/e when I have time (final on monday I needa ace and this was a 5min break from studying lmao).

But anyway, TLDR: Yes Shingeki may be at a disadvantage in volume sales in a general yearly basis, but if it happened to originally be a weekly series, there's no assurance that it would have more volumes on a yearly basis. [Again, holding quality etc. at constant for simplicity's sake]
Dec 7, 2014 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
If snk was weekly and doesn't take a break it will release 5 volumes a year at most, unless he's a machine like Mashima (fairy tail author) and cranks out 2 chapters a week regularly XD

My predictions for next year ;)
-It's time for a new One Piece movie next year XD bye bye SNK, the king reigns supreme XD

-Tokyo Ghoul out of the list and TK: re in the top 20 :O
RE is a sequel and previous ones won't count towards it's sales and will not make it far with no previous volumes to push it

-Naruto still has 1 more volume to go, it will be in the top 20

-Toriko back on the list since the bambina arc is beastly and possible anime coming back
-HxH also back if Togashi releases 1 damn chapter :(

-Shokugeki no Soma with the anime will make it to the top 10 maybe top 5
-Ansatsu Kyoushitsu with it's anime should take the number 3 spot might even beat snk for nr 2 :O

-Kuroko no basket at about nr 30 since only 1 volume got released and it ended, the backlog will still push it's sales immensely

-Nozaki kun out of the list except if there's a 2nd season

-20 to 30 in danger with all the new hits that are coming
Dec 7, 2014 3:01 PM

May 2013
Biblia vol. 5 with over 500,000 sales.
Not listed for Light Novel Sales by Series.
That does not make any sense.
「Sorry to tell you this, but that's not your territory anymore」, Takakamo Shizuno (Saki Achiga-hen)
Dec 7, 2014 6:27 PM
Oct 2013
Petoyusa said:

Biblia is not Light novel.
Dec 7, 2014 9:41 PM

May 2013
DinadanCarleon said:
Petoyusa said:

Well, but it don't make any sense that it's listed for Light Novel sales by volumes but not listed for Light Novel sales by series.
「Sorry to tell you this, but that's not your territory anymore」, Takakamo Shizuno (Saki Achiga-hen)
Dec 8, 2014 2:14 AM
Jan 2013
As expected, the anime adaptations really boost the manga sales.

Holy shit, that was close. Too bad SnK, but it looks like One Piece gets to remain on its throne. :D
I did not expect Tokyo Ghoul to be up there since the anime wasn't very well done.
Kuroko no Basket, as expected.
Naruto is going to start going down from here.
So Magi, Nanatsu no Tazai, and Assasination Classroom are in a close tie? Wow. Nanatsu no Tazai getting up there was quite surprising especially since the anime just started airing like about 2 months ago.
No surprise, Terra formars.
Nisekoi, lol.
Bleach, hang in there.
Kingdom definitely needs to go higher up on that list.
I think the reason why HxH wasn't here was because of the hiatus so no volumes were released and because the airing of the anime was shifted to late night in Japan due to parents complaining about how it's not suitable for their kids. So not many Japanese were able to witness the greatness of the HxH anime and read the manga. :(
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Dec 8, 2014 1:20 PM

May 2010
ichii_1 said:
If Oda doesn't get sick and releases 4 volumes a year like usual, it'll easily pass 12 million next year :)
While snk is going down in sales next year cause the anime won't be back till 2016.

And let us take 10 seconds and pray that the toriko anime will come back in late 2015 :(

lol toriko cant come back after that mess. no anime can. a remake is its only chance but i can live without it cause the manga has been absolutely fantastic and im glad i picked it up last year.
Dec 8, 2014 5:17 PM

Oct 2013
ichii_1 said:
If snk was weekly and doesn't take a break it will release 5 volumes a year at most, unless he's a machine like Mashima (fairy tail author) and cranks out 2 chapters a week regularly XD

My predictions for next year ;)
-It's time for a new One Piece movie next year XD bye bye SNK, the king reigns supreme XD

-Tokyo Ghoul out of the list and TK: re in the top 20 :O
RE is a sequel and previous ones won't count towards it's sales and will not make it far with no previous volumes to push it

-Naruto still has 1 more volume to go, it will be in the top 20

-Toriko back on the list since the bambina arc is beastly and possible anime coming back
-HxH also back if Togashi releases 1 damn chapter :(

-Shokugeki no Soma with the anime will make it to the top 10 maybe top 5
-Ansatsu Kyoushitsu with it's anime should take the number 3 spot might even beat snk for nr 2 :O

-Kuroko no basket at about nr 30 since only 1 volume got released and it ended, the backlog will still push it's sales immensely

-Nozaki kun out of the list except if there's a 2nd season

-20 to 30 in danger with all the new hits that are coming

lol Dogie still thinks toriko has a chance. XD also stop jumping on the one piece bandwagon you've countless times talk shit about one piece.

stick to your bleach and toriko. But I understand since your series isn't in the spot like you have no choice. XD pahetic.
Dec 8, 2014 6:00 PM

Sep 2013
keragamming said:
lol Dogie still thinks toriko has a chance. XD also stop jumping on the one piece bandwagon you've countless times talk shit about one piece.

stick to your bleach and toriko. But I understand since your series isn't in the spot like you have no choice. XD pahetic.

When snk end in 3 years TORIKO will still be going strong and there are reasons for toriko not being on the list.
Some series has to put snk in it's place, even thou one piece has been sup par since the time skip.

Snk ends in 3 years XD
Dec 9, 2014 1:11 AM

Dec 2011
Petoyusa said:
DinadanCarleon said:

Well, but it don't make any sense that it's listed for Light Novel sales by volumes but not listed for Light Novel sales by series.

It's in the "bunko" rankings.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 9, 2014 3:20 PM

Jul 2014
One Piece is still number one. Faith in Japan restored.
Dec 10, 2014 10:34 AM

Jun 2014
Varus said:
One Piece is still number one. Faith in Japan restored.

LOL so if One Piece is not no.1 then you have no faith LOLOLOLOL
Typical OPtards
Dec 10, 2014 11:26 AM

Dec 2014
The SnK manga keeps going through the roof,thats very nice
Dec 26, 2014 8:44 AM

Apr 2014
Should i be surprised seeing Chihayafuru in Top30..? Or it's every year like this? :3
Dec 26, 2014 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
-Katsu-kun- said:
Should i be surprised seeing Chihayafuru in Top30..? Or it's every year like this? :3
It was #20 last year...

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=731235#msg27748433
20 *2,311,857 Chihayafuru
Dec 26, 2014 9:03 AM

Feb 2013
hpulley said:
-Katsu-kun- said:
It was #20 last year...

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=731235

And #16 in 2012
Dec 26, 2014 9:12 AM

Apr 2014
TheNextChamp said:
hpulley said:
It was #20 last year...

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=731235

And #16 in 2012

That would probably be because of the boost it received form the anime.
Dec 26, 2014 9:19 AM

Sep 2012
Z4k said:
TheNextChamp said:

And #16 in 2012

That would probably be because of the boost it received form the anime.
Needs season 3!!!! Get that ranking back up!!!
Dec 26, 2014 9:21 AM

Apr 2014
Oo, thx for the info guys!^^

I'm dying for 3'rd season almost 3 years..
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.