Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Silent Kiss Chapter 8 Discussion

Nov 30, 2014 2:52 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
this was a fun, short ride. i'm glad that in the end, she didn't try to kill herself (for the third time or so). i was also happy to see that she finally accepted kanade has feelings for the other haruka. of course, it's gotta end with the cliche ending where they first meet situation! 7/10 good read

Jan 3, 2015 3:10 AM

Pretty predictable ending. I didn't find this that fun really although a bit cute at some points.

Jan 9, 2015 6:48 PM

Ya this manga was cute at times, but it just became irritating after I couldn't count on one hand how many times Haruka tripped in one chapter. Not to mention the fact that recklessly getting hit by a car/truck/vehicle seems to be the only way of becoming 'sleeping beauty'.

Jan 12, 2015 12:21 AM

It was a decent ending, at least he can have a life now. It was good that Haruka realized what she was doing and decided that herself.

Jan 24, 2015 10:55 AM
That's it? Bad ending, too choppy.

May 15, 2015 7:19 PM

Super cute art!

It was alright overall.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So whenever you ask me again, how I feel.
Please remember my answer is you.

Mar 29, 2017 4:58 AM

Dang it! We didn't even hear his confession.

Though I still don't like both Haruka, at least we get to see the handsome Kanade.

It was a happy ending, so all is well. I just hope after this Haruka will stop being the annoying girl.

And finally Haruka-chan finally accepted everything and decided to start a new life.

Nov 23, 2019 8:20 AM

ugh i finished god bless america
that was pretty bad
and irritating
the ending wasn't even good, i was expecting it to all turn around into a happy ending cause that always happens no matter what but i was also expecting it to also maybe have a bittersweet one with their separation and some life lessons or some sht at the end
i would rather have had the latter cause i was already feeling like well he clearly loves and cares for the other haruka a lot more -___- so let's just get on with it you clowns

BUT NOOOOOoooo.
watashi wa, bara no ~ sadame ni ~ umareta