Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Which Girl Do you Prefer For Seiya?

Jan 4, 2015 4:26 PM

It's only because she has huge boobs. :p That's why people vote for her more.

Jan 4, 2015 5:15 PM

DaylightBlue said:
Pik3Rob said:

Bragging about your age is just as childish.

I don't think he was bragging, he was just making a declarative deduction based on an earlier accusation.

Your statement does not directly indicate you support the person telling someone to suicide but when you attack someone who's making a legitimate statement, it sure seems that way.

No need to worry I don't actively support telling people to commit suicide.

It just seemed like she was bragging about in the way she bolded "older" and called the person a brat. It didn't even feel necessary. The statement would have made the same impact without that statement. So it came across that she was bragging about her age.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi

Feb 28, 2015 10:29 AM
personally I think seiya will end up with latifa or maybe he will end up with noone but idk I ship him with isuzu since she's the girl who popped up on screen for the first time. I always ship a male mc with a girl who got the first place on screen. idk maybe I'm weird but I just do haha

Mar 7, 2015 9:45 PM

-Quasar said:
KanyexKanye

Mar 14, 2015 9:53 AM

Kanie and Sento. 'Nuff said.

"Let me keep believing... so that I can keep on living."

Mar 16, 2015 9:28 AM

seiyaxseiya

Apr 26, 2015 10:12 AM

Seiya Kanie x Isuzu Sento :3

Apr 27, 2015 2:47 AM

Its gotta be Sento Isuzu! <3

The connection between Latifa and Seiya can't be considered as romantic. Its more like obligation, pride, friendship, etc.

May 6, 2015 7:28 AM

My thoughts exactly, it's gotta be Sento Isuzu =)

Really, I really want Seiya Kanie x Isuzu Sento xD

Jun 12, 2015 3:43 PM
KaniexLatifah all the way. They connect so well.

Sento's a bit dull for me, I think a lot fans only like her for her sexual appeal (not that there's anything wrong with that, I just feel that's ALL she has going for her)
Curry-Kun said:
I notice the current trend that if you don't like a same-gender relationship regardless of what the reason might be, people would demonize you as if you're Hitler reincarnation or something.

Jun 18, 2015 11:31 PM
ISUZU X KANIE 4EVAAAAAAAA

I cannot see Latifah together with Kanie even in my dreams so sorry. Personally I don't like those weak girls and how on earth is Isuzu boring?!?! She's like AMOOZING!!!

Jun 18, 2015 11:45 PM

Seiya x Isuzu, cuz she has plot.

Jul 7, 2015 3:32 PM

Isuzu x Seiya all the way. They'd look so beautiful couple if they can be. Latifa and rescue things show just the main plot not the romantic attraction.

Jul 8, 2015 1:44 PM

Isuzu.

Cause i always rather ship the girl who is attracted to a person, even with all his faults. Over the person who comes off as sincerely grateful to him for being her white knight.

Jul 15, 2015 1:47 PM

IZUZU is such a fun name.

Aug 15, 2015 10:32 AM
Latifa, I felt that she and Kanie had a better connection, personalities that worked more and they both liked eachother more, wheras I felt Isuzu's feelings were a bit unrequited and they didn't bond together as much. Also, I just can't see Kanie and Isuzu talking while not really doing anything, wheras it was obvious that he and Latifa talked a lot and wouldn't get bored together in their spare time. I think with nothing going on, Kanie and Isuzu wouldn't have anything to talk about.

tl;dr Isuzu just isn't suited for Kanie, but Latifa is.

Heck, I think the girl with the pink twintails who went to his school/worked in the fast food place in the park was better for him than Isuzu.

Aug 31, 2015 11:48 PM

Kanie x 4 fairies. XD

But in this one

Kanie x Isuzu

Nov 27, 2015 5:45 PM

pinkinfrench said:
Latifa, I felt that she and Kanie had a better connection, personalities that worked more and they both liked eachother more, wheras I felt Isuzu's feelings were a bit unrequited and they didn't bond together as much. Also, I just can't see Kanie and Isuzu talking while not really doing anything, wheras it was obvious that he and Latifa talked a lot and wouldn't get bored together in their spare time. I think with nothing going on, Kanie and Isuzu wouldn't have anything to talk about.

tl;dr Isuzu just isn't suited for Kanie, but Latifa is.

Heck, I think the girl with the pink twintails who went to his school/worked in the fast food place in the park was better for him than Isuzu.

Lol, ikr. HE AND SENTO HAVE NO CHEMISTRY AT ALL. Sento's "crush" is so bloody....forced....it's almost painful. >_>

Jun 27, 2016 3:04 PM
I'm sorry but does noone see the relationship between Kanei and Latifa as yes caring but not on a romantic level. When Kanei was about to leave the park at the end of episode 12 he ran into Isuzu and i'm pretty sure we all saw something there and to me it looked as if he was about to state his feelings to her but ofc with his personality that wouldnt come across so easily. Also Latifa sure is happy that he saved her but i don't really see romantical interest coming from her where as Isuzu is definetely into Kanei( for crying out loud it even sais he has feelings for her on his character description on wiki) Low key: SentoxSeiya. Plus isuzu's crush is so not forced after seeing his determination and confidence and the lengths he'd go through for amagi brilliant park i'm not suprised she gained feelings for him by being by her side x.x yes even with his superiority complex lol.

Jun 29, 2016 10:56 AM
I'm gonna go with Sento Isuzu. This is not due to her sexual appeal or anything. I was actually at a difficult predicament as to decide whom I prefer for Kanie Seiya. Kanie Seiya x Latifah is not a bad ship at all. Not at all. But to me Kanie Seiya has a lot more chances to show he's somehow attracted to Sento Isuzu.
The time Kanie Seiya spent with Latifah (according to the Anime) is less than the time Kanie Seiya spent with Sento Isuzu. The amount of togetherness is thus different. And again, Kanie Seiya has a lot more chances to show he's somehow attracted to Sento Isuzu.
This is how I ended up with.

But, still, my favorite has always been Sylphy <3

Nov 19, 2016 7:19 PM

Kanie x Sento. They're both anti social but at the same time complete opposites as Kanie is just embarrassed of being open and puts on a fake facade of being narcissistic. Sento on the other hand just doesn't know how to express herself and is of course, socially awkward. The two fit well :)

Kanie and Latifa is more of a older brother and little sister relationship like Okabe and Mayuri from Steins;Gate.

Also if you go by the Light Novel. Kanie and Sento go to a love hotel and were about to bang but then Tiramie cock blocked him by calling Kanie's phone.

Jul 17, 2017 10:00 AM
Vote for Isuzu!

Kanie x Sento ♥♥♥

Aug 9, 2017 9:18 AM

Izuzu. Latifa is good, but Izuzu is better and Sento has a more complimenting personality to Kanie.

Nov 5, 2017 8:14 AM
Isuzu.....It hurts my heart knowing that Sento gonna pick Latifa...Idc what ppl said about Isuzu..."she's boring and bla bla bla"....i literally don't care...I love Isuzu...and she needs to be with Sento more....Uuuggghhhh!!! Just reading the hate comments on Isuzu saying she doesn't deserve Sento and Latifa should be with Sento and Sento has deeper feelings for Latifa,,,,,,,,,,I CRIED JUST BY READING IT BITCHES!!!!! I F***ING CRIED!!!!!!.... My heart about to explode right now...I can't stand the feeling of getting heartbroken....ok...what am i writing...Anywayyyyyyyyyy.....#TeamSentoxIsuzu....don't argue with me...

Nov 8, 2017 11:14 PM
blank_ernimae27 said:
Isuzu.....It hurts my heart knowing that Sento gonna pick Latifa...Idc what ppl said about Isuzu..."she's boring and bla bla bla"....i literally don't care...I love Isuzu...and she needs to be with Sento more....Uuuggghhhh!!! Just reading the hate comments on Isuzu saying she doesn't deserve Sento and Latifa should be with Sento and Sento has deeper feelings for Latifa,,,,,,,,,,I CRIED JUST BY READING IT BITCHES!!!!! I F***ING CRIED!!!!!!.... My heart about to explode right now...I can't stand the feeling of getting heartbroken....ok...what am i writing...Anywayyyyyyyyyy.....#TeamSentoxIsuzu....don't argue with me...

Uhm Sento is the girl, her full name is Is Isuzu sento and in the light novel volume 8, seiya confesses to Isuzu in which she returns and they were about to bang but got cock blocked by a phone call.

Nov 9, 2017 12:09 AM
Johnny Joestar

blank_ernimae27 said:
Don't you mean IsuzuXKanie? Well, anyway, Sento and Kanie is dating now, so chill. You got your ship.

Nov 28, 2017 6:12 PM
LofnEdda said:
blank_ernimae27 said:
Don't you mean IsuzuXKanie? Well, anyway, Sento and Kanie is dating now, so chill. You got your ship.
Yes...Kanie...was too emotional that i got his name wrong😂...Kanye West😂😆...yeah, I kinda read the spoiler of the light novel...im so happy!!!😆😆💖💖💖

Nov 28, 2017 6:13 PM
Darklessr said:
blank_ernimae27 said:

Uhm Sento is the girl, her full name is Is Isuzu sento and in the light novel volume 8, seiya confesses to Isuzu in which she returns and they were about to bang but got cock blocked by a phone call.
I was to emotional that i got Kanye West's name wrong😂😂..Yeah, i already read the spoiler...i became a hentai for 5 minutes when reading that scene...

Nov 29, 2017 10:02 PM
blank_ernimae27 said:
Darklessr said:

I was to emotional that i got Kanye West's name wrong😂😂..Yeah, i already read the spoiler...i became a hentai for 5 minutes when reading that scene...
blank_ernimae27 said:
Darklessr said:

Was
blank_ernimae27 said:
Darklessr said:

Lmao so did I, still my ship has sailed so I'm happy.

Nov 30, 2017 1:46 AM
Darklessr said:
blank_ernimae27 said:
blank_ernimae27 said:
Was
blank_ernimae27 said:

Did the light novel officially ended??

Nov 30, 2017 8:07 AM
blank_ernimae27 said:
Darklessr said:
Was

Did the light novel officially ended??

No, but atleast it's confirmed that they both love each other.

Nov 30, 2017 8:15 AM

I love how you've misspelled both their names

Latifa is okay and all, but Isuzu deserves it more imo.
"It is difficult, all things worth keeping are." - Thane Krios
"Sometimes it sucks being the understanding one."
"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel
"It's a lie that god smiles upon those who make an effort"

Dec 3, 2017 12:44 AM
Tsuchida, Kanae x seiya Kanie

Dec 19, 2017 7:48 AM

Isuzu FTW XD

Dec 31, 2017 10:04 AM
Isuzu for sure.
I think even Seiya has some feelings for her.
BTW will there be a second season?

Dec 31, 2017 10:19 AM
Johnny Joestar

Xander_Cage said:
Isuzu for sure.
I think even Seiya has some feelings for her.
BTW will there be a second season?
Probably not, but to make you know

Pages (2) « 1 [2]