Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Which F/SN Servant would you summon?

Dec 5, 2014 11:12 PM

Dec 5, 2014 11:53 PM

I would summon Assassin and learn the ways of Tsubame Gaeshi through endless training.

Dec 6, 2014 12:37 AM

RinArcher said:
Zuihou said:
I would summon Assassin and learn the ways of Tsubame Gaeshi through endless training.

Why not just be like him and just copy his technique day in-day out until you master it?

Then you become a fake.. fake assassin.

Dec 6, 2014 1:24 AM
Definitely Saber, I like her personality calm, gentle and little funny and her NP is cool. Talking about winning. Make ally with Rin and take down other master one by one [not killing them]

Dec 6, 2014 2:17 AM

I'd Dante(DMC) as Archer class :P

ability?
-Quicksilver= same as time-alter
-Tricker
-swordmaster
-Gunslinger
-RoyalGuard = block and counter every attack
-Doppelganger: now you have to face multiple dante

Noble Phantasm? he dont even need that ^^

Dec 6, 2014 3:40 AM
Takiya_lelouchi said:
I'd Dante(DMC) as Archer class :P

ability?
-Quicksilver= same as time-alter
-Tricker
-swordmaster
-Gunslinger
-RoyalGuard = block and counter every attack
-Doppelganger: now you have to face multiple dante

Noble Phantasm? he dont even need that ^^

Dante as Archer, Vergil(DMC 3 ofc) as Saber. And then we'd get the best fight ever.

Dec 6, 2014 6:38 AM

LitzSabr said:
Vergil(DMC 3 ofc)
Like I said before, best thing ever would be a FFA between Vergil, Sephiroth and Sasaki Kojiro.

Dec 6, 2014 6:43 AM

Guts from berserk, as Saber with the ability double summon (Saber and Berseker), Battle Continuation, Dragonslayer and Berserk armor (i dont know if add too his throwing knifes, the "cannon arm" and the "brand of sacrifice" whih would work as that kratos power up in god of war where he summons some spirits). If i were to summon someone outside nasuverse as a servant
Modified by DaveSama, Dec 6, 2014 6:50 AM

Dec 6, 2014 3:50 PM

WrongPriest said:
RinArcher said:

Why not just be like him and just copy his technique day in-day out until you master it?

Then you become a fake.. fake assassin.

Excellent idea. At that point, I should just become a doppelganger by dressing up to look exactly like him.

Dec 6, 2014 7:55 PM
BotatoPriest said:
LitzSabr said:
Vergil(DMC 3 ofc)
Like I said before, best thing ever would be a FFA between Vergil, Sephiroth and Sasaki Kojiro.

Sasaki won't really pose any danger to the two. More interesting and a popular fight is Vergil, Sephiroth and Dracule Mihawk.

Dec 7, 2014 4:49 AM

LitzSabr said:
BotatoPriest said:

Sasaki won't really pose any danger to the two. More interesting and a popular fight is Vergil, Sephiroth and Dracule Mihawk.
Actually he does.

And you missed the point...

Dec 7, 2014 5:12 AM
BotatoPriest said:
LitzSabr said:

Actually he does.

And you missed the point...

If that point is about the 'FFA' then probably yes, else no...
He doesn't. Vergil is faster and can teleport, P.S his slash can cut though dimensions ignoring conventional durability if he wants. Sasaki gets taken down in one go. Sasaki is slow as a turtle compared to Sephiroth, rest you can think yourself. The comparison here goes like this
Sephiroth>>>>Mihawk>>>Vergil>>Sasaki

Dec 7, 2014 5:21 AM

FFA = Free For All I didn't mean Final Fantasy whatever starts with an A.

The point is all three of them are sword masters and use a long katana.

Mihawk doesn't fit.

Dec 7, 2014 5:52 AM
BotatoPriest said:
FFA = Free For All I didn't mean Final Fantasy whatever starts with an A.

The point is all three of them are sword masters and use a long katana.

Mihawk doesn't fit.

That doesn't change what I said.

Well Mihawk is strongest swordsman in OP, and the master swordsman doesn't fit? And whats the problem with his sword u u Now it's not a katana but ain't that a beauty.

Dec 7, 2014 9:52 AM
Saber because she is hot and strong. I would like to summon her and have sex with her everyday.

2nd favorite is Caster. 3rd fav is Rider, even though rider is weak, she is still hot and I can f*ck her.

I would never summon a male or a beast unless I run out of hot female options. If I ever summon a male I would make him sleep outside the house like a dog. If she is female, I would make her sleep in same bed as me.

Dec 7, 2014 9:58 AM

thepath said:
Saber because she is hot and strong. I would like to summon her and have sex with her everyday.

2nd favorite is Caster. 3rd fav is Rider, even though rider is weak, she is still hot and I can f*ck her.

I would never summon a male or a beast unless I run out of hot female options. If I ever summon a male I would make him sleep outside the house like a dog. If she is female, I would make her sleep in same bed as me.

Shinji is that you?

Dec 7, 2014 10:00 AM

thepath said:

You seem suspiciously like the school days protagonist...

Dec 7, 2014 10:05 AM

nocorras said:
thepath said:

Shinji is that you?
He said Rider is weak so yes.

Dec 7, 2014 10:36 AM

If I were to choose a servant for the Holy Grail War, I would choose no one because I am perfectly capable to win on my own. How I would win is simple I would take the servants on one by one.

Dec 7, 2014 10:41 AM

TrueKireiPriest said:
If I were to choose a servant for the Holy Grail War, I would choose no one because I am perfectly capable to win on my own. How I would win is simple I would take the servants on one by one.

Hero!Kotomine is best Servant

Dec 7, 2014 10:44 AM

HeisenPriest said:
TrueKireiPriest said:

Hero!Kotomine is best Servant

He is neither master nor servant. He is clearly the boss.

Dec 7, 2014 1:28 PM

TrueKireiPriest said:

'k

Dec 7, 2014 1:32 PM
something here

MercifulPriest said:
TrueKireiPriest said:

'k

Just look at that.
How could he not win the war?

Dec 7, 2014 1:51 PM
InsertPriestHere said:
MercifulPriest said:

'k

Just look at that.
How could he not win the war?

By not taking proper care of his pet?
Modified by GreenSnow, Dec 7, 2014 1:55 PM

Jul 15, 2015 6:57 AM
I would summon Caster. Then i let her observe the enemy´s while sitting in my fortified but comfortable Base full of traps. This way i can pull the strings of the Holy Grail War from the distance and ambush enemy´s after exhausting battles if i feel like it, while being relatively well guarded from surprise attacks myself, so i can chose my fights.

Jul 15, 2015 7:19 AM

That necro though..

OT:I would either go with Archer or Lancer.Lancer's NP is broken while Archer has versatility and Eye of the (True) Mind which is overpowered,he sure does know how to win a war if he really wants to..kinda never does that because he is obsessed with his "goals"

Oct 7, 2017 9:59 PM
I would summon Archer because he's least likely to turn on you and he seems to be the most strategic one

Oct 13, 2017 7:50 AM
Saber is my choice because i want to hear her scream or voice and when she say's EXXXXXCALIBURR!! :D

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]