I want that OST!! :c
Nov 29, 2014 9:54 PM
Jul 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
I want that OST!! :c

Me too!
Nov 30, 2014 1:26 AM

May 2012
Looks like Slaine and Sauzbam have now teamed up, well the guy with sauzbam looks like the guy who's with slaine at least.
Nov 30, 2014 2:19 PM

Nov 2011
If they don't resurrect Inaho... Or kill Slaine in a gruesome way... Tables will be flipped.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Nov 30, 2014 2:56 PM

Nov 2011

Thanks, you've given me hope!

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Nov 30, 2014 4:02 PM

Feb 2014

Oh my goodness they can't be serious. Now the finale had absolutely no consequences whatsoever.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Nov 30, 2014 4:03 PM

May 2012

He could still be missing an eye.
Nov 30, 2014 5:19 PM

Feb 2014
Kamipriest said:

He could still be missing an eye.

That doesn't help.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Nov 30, 2014 5:25 PM

Jan 2014
Nov 30, 2014 7:44 PM
Sep 2014
FUCK YEAH.
I hope that inaho image isn't a "ghost" or some stupid shit like that.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
Nov 30, 2014 8:23 PM

Sep 2014
The only reason Inaho will still be alive is

A) Slaine didn't shot him in the head
B) That kissing theory is actually right.

God damn it, why can't you stay dead, Inaho?
Dec 1, 2014 12:36 AM

Apr 2008
Thank fuck Inaho is alive! NOW DESTROY SLAINE THE RETARD

exleader75 said:

It's already established that SLaine's aim with a pistol is a travesty
Darklight0303Dec 1, 2014 12:43 AM
Dec 1, 2014 7:13 AM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:

Travesty or no, we saw the bullet hit his head. Not even Slaine can miss at point blank range. Even THE MAJOR couldn't miss at that range.
Dec 1, 2014 7:16 AM

Apr 2008
SagaraYuzuru said:
Darklight0303 said:

Travesty or no, we saw the bullet hit his head. Not even Slaine can miss at point blank range. Even THE MAJOR couldn't miss at that range.

We didn't see WHERE in the head. If he shot INaho in the eye then it's survivable. HELL WE EVEN SAW SAZBAUM IN THE NEW PV. So he emptied a fuckin clip in Sazbaum AND STILL DIDN'T KILL HIM
Dec 1, 2014 7:31 AM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:
SagaraYuzuru said:

We didn't see WHERE in the head. If he shot INaho in the eye then it's survivable. HELL WE EVEN SAW SAZBAUM IN THE NEW PV. So he emptied a fuckin clip in Sazbaum AND STILL DIDN'T KILL HIM

The pool of blood that came from the back of his head indicated he was shot in the forehead and the bullet went all the way through.

But this is why it's all pretty dumb. All shots against the Princess, Saazbaum and Inaho were fatal, yet none kicked the bucket. What else can this be but a bunch of a** pulls?
Dec 1, 2014 7:33 AM

Apr 2008
SagaraYuzuru said:
Darklight0303 said:

The pool of blood that came from the back of his head indicated he was shot in the forehead and the bullet went all the way through.

But this is why it's all pretty dumb. All shots against the Princess, Saazbaum and Inaho were fatal, yet none kicked the bucket. What else can this be but a bunch of a** pulls?

We saw his head from the profile. There is no proof it was through the forehead. And again. Slaine has proven time and time again that he SUCKS when using a pistol
Dec 1, 2014 7:52 AM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:
SagaraYuzuru said:

We saw his head from the profile. There is no proof it was through the forehead. And again. Slaine has proven time and time again that he SUCKS when using a pistol

STILL DOES NOT EXCUSE HIS SURVIVABILITY! Wherever the bullet hit, it left a pool of blood, therefore it was a fatal one. Even if he survived the shot, he wouldn't last a minute and help was miles away from him. He should've been dead, end of story.

And on the subject of Slaine being a terrible shot, didn't he kill a guy in episode 3 with the same amount of shots he used against Saazbaum? I think Slaine being bad with a gun is irralevant to their survival. The writer decided they survived, so they survived. Logic be hanged. This is Gundam Seed levels of wrong.
Dec 1, 2014 7:58 AM

Apr 2013
Nice ost there, anyway knowing inaho alive is nothing surprising though, rather i'm expect him to stay alive to beat the shit out of slaine first at least :p
Dec 1, 2014 9:11 AM

Oct 2014
SagaraYuzuru said:
Darklight0303 said:

STILL DOES NOT EXCUSE HIS SURVIVABILITY! Wherever the bullet hit, it left a pool of blood, therefore it was a fatal one. Even if he survived the shot, he wouldn't last a minute and help was miles away from him. He should've been dead, end of story.

And on the subject of Slaine being a terrible shot, didn't he kill a guy in episode 3 with the same amount of shots he used against Saazbaum? I think Slaine being bad with a gun is irralevant to their survival. The writer decided they survived, so they survived. Logic be hanged. This is Gundam Seed levels of wrong.

People have survived much worse IRL and Yuki and Inko were outside the room
Dec 1, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2010
Knight-Artorias said:

People have survived much worse IRL and Yuki and Inko were outside the room

Oh, I forgot about these two. Never mind about that topic then.

I decided to check if it is possible to survive a shot to the head and guess what, it's possible. It depends on many factors, and it still seems far fetched that Inaho met one of the factors due to the bullet hitting at high volocity at point blank range. But it's still possible.

However, even if they did come up with a logical way to explain his survival, one problem remains. Since nobody died for real, the last season finale was utterly pointless. All the drama and debate it sparked is now meaingless. And for someone like me who thought it saved the show from total mediocrity just made me even more dissapointed. It's still dumb.
Dec 1, 2014 10:11 AM

Oct 2014
A bullet to the head has 1/10 chance of survival with many factors like type of gun bullets where it hit did it bounce around etc

Slaine was using a pistol a low caliber gun with round bullets which are suppose to go right through and if he didn't shot Inaho in the eye then it was probably the forward which is the hardest part of the skull so the bullet may not even have penetrated and even if it did it would really damage the important parts of the brain so his survival is not really that shocking

wither you like that they survived or not is up to you in the end
Dec 1, 2014 10:30 AM

Jul 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
A bullet to the head has 1/10 chance of survival with many factors like type of gun bullets where it hit did it bounce around etc

Slaine was using a pistol a low caliber gun with round bullets which are suppose to go right through and if he didn't shot Inaho in the eye then it was probably the forward which is the hardest part of the skull so the bullet may not even have penetrated and even if it did it would really damage the important parts of the brain so his survival is not really that shocking

Well, I don't believe so much about survive theory, some people comment that the promo picture is more symbolic.
Dec 1, 2014 10:34 AM

Apr 2008
Maryruss said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Well, I don't believe so much about survive theory, some people comment that the promo picture is more symbolic.

Pff without Inaho there to trash Slaine at every turn there is no Aldnoah Zero.
Dec 1, 2014 10:36 AM

May 2014
exleader75 said:

WTF??!!!?? Someone actually made kissing theory? What kind of noncence is that? Introduce me please

Well I don't have many expectations. It MIGHT turn out pretty good, but I doubt it. Unless Inaho is alive and kills Slaine. Shitty characters should just die.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2014 10:45 AM
Sep 2014
Sparteh said:
exleader75 said:

WTF??!!!?? Someone actually made kissing theory? What kind of noncence is that? Introduce me please

Well I don't have many expectations. It MIGHT turn out pretty good, but I doubt it. Unless Inaho is alive and kills Slaine. Shitty characters should just die.

The princess kissed slaine (mouth to mouth) in a flashback. When slaine got whipped repeatedly and electrocuted in the torture episode he looked to be inching towards death. Next episode he is 90% healed.

Inaho gave the princess mouth to mouth in that shower scene. Who says the same couldn't apply to Inaho and supposed headshot. It's a bit of a stretch but it kind of makes some sense. I also believe Inaho can now power aldnoah drives because of that kiss.
Dec 1, 2014 10:47 AM

Apr 2008
bayanime14 said:
Sparteh said:

The princess kissed slaine (mouth to mouth) in a flashback. When slaine got whipped repeatedly and electrocuted in the torture episode he looked to be inching towards death. Next episode he is 90% healed.

Inaho gave the princess mouth to mouth in that shower scene. Who says the same couldn't apply to Inaho and supposed headshot. It's a bit of a stretch but it kind of makes some sense. I also believe Inaho can now power aldnoah drives because of that kiss.

If Inaho can power Aldnoah drives then it's game over.
Dec 1, 2014 10:55 AM

Jul 2014
bayanime14 said:
Sparteh said:

And that's mean that Asseylum' grandpa kiss Orbital Knights too :DD
Dec 1, 2014 11:02 AM
Sep 2014
Maryruss said:
bayanime14 said:

Yeah he gay.
Dec 1, 2014 11:03 AM

May 2014
Maryruss said:
bayanime14 said:

Damm thats gross. As long as Slaine dies I will be satisfied and give at least 8 for rating.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2014 11:05 AM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
bayanime14 said:

If Inaho can power Aldnoah drives then it's game over.

Hell yeah. Inaho vs slaine should be a good fight. Slaine looks like he can pilot Tharsis really well as seen in the new vid. Inaho needs no explanation. He good.
Dec 1, 2014 11:16 AM

Jul 2014
Sparteh said:
Maryruss said:

Damm thats gross. As long as Slaine dies I will be satisfied and give at least 8 for rating.

Or... maybe second season showing Slaine suffering ;D
Dec 1, 2014 11:39 AM

May 2014
Maryruss said:
Sparteh said:

Or... maybe second season showing Slaine suffering ;D

I am fine with this to. He gets 2nd place in my most hated anime character list. 1st place is shared between Shinji an Zouken from F/SN
Dec 1, 2014 11:41 AM

Aug 2010
Maryruss said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Dear lord, I hope so. I don't care if it makes sense, since Inaho surviving is even worse.
Dec 1, 2014 11:43 AM

Oct 2014
People had similar complains after Code Geass first season, now no one even remembers that anymore...
Dec 1, 2014 11:44 AM

Apr 2008
SagaraYuzuru said:
Maryruss said:

Dear lord, I hope so. I don't care if it makes sense, since Inaho surviving is even worse.

No it's already bad because Slaine is alive
Dec 1, 2014 11:48 AM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:
SagaraYuzuru said:

I'd take the royal screw up over the rock any day.
Dec 1, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2008
SagaraYuzuru said:
Darklight0303 said:

That's a matter of taste. I'll take competence over retardation any day of the week
Dec 1, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2010
Darklight0303 said:
SagaraYuzuru said:

That's a matter of taste. I'll take competence over retardation any day of the week

Now that you mention it, I always found the hate for his incompetence rather curious. I mean, when you stop and think about it, his actions led to terrible consequences, but they do not seem to have been the cause of retardation. In fact, there is sense in them. Seems to me the hate based on over exaggeration on his bad decisions.
Dec 1, 2014 12:02 PM

Oct 2014
So when will we get the scene of Hime pointing her gun at Slaine? Will she do it in her wheelchair? Or was that (more or less) "retconned"?
Dec 1, 2014 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
Slaine at least feels like a character, doesn't matter if his decisions were bad and stupid. I have seen countless characters who were worse than him.

Inaho is literally a piece of brick.
Dec 1, 2014 12:03 PM

Aug 2014
omg i had no idea no way this can't be true completely unexpected shitttt
Sieg Zeon!
Dec 1, 2014 12:07 PM

Jul 2014
linchpin said:
If they don't resurrect Inaho... Or kill Slaine in a gruesome way... Tables will be flipped.

I feel the same way.

The final episode just made me go "WTF?!"
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Dec 1, 2014 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
robis798 said:
Slaine at least feels like a character, doesn't matter if his decisions were bad and stupid. I have seen countless characters who were worse than him.

LOL. Even though I can't totally hate Inaho's character, I can't argue with that. xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Dec 1, 2014 1:14 PM
Sep 2014
robis798 said:

I'll take egg boy over the overemotional train wreck any day.
Dec 1, 2014 1:25 PM
Jul 2014
bayanime14 said:
robis798 said:

I'll take egg boy over the overemotional train wreck any day.

Eggs are better.
Dec 1, 2014 7:06 PM

Oct 2014
SagaraYuzuru said:
Darklight0303 said:

Now that you mention it, I always found the hate for his incompetence rather curious. I mean, when you stop and think about it, his actions led to terrible consequences, but they do not seem to have been the cause of retardation. In fact, there is sense in them. Seems to me the hate based on over exaggeration on his bad decisions.

Same could be said for Inaho though...
most people hate him because his "emotionless" when you could see him showin emotions throughout the series

Or because his a "Gary stu" which he isn't 2/4 of his plans almost got him killed
Dec 1, 2014 10:12 PM
Apr 2013
My Egg-boi made it <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

544 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 17, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2014

622 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 17, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2121 by Sakio »»
Apr 7, 2:31 PM

» Romance ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shomix - Jul 22, 2014

396 by srujan26 »»
Dec 7, 2023 3:27 AM

» Sequel ?

Destined321 - Oct 12, 2023

7 by Destined321 »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.