Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

Oct 3, 2017 2:26 AM

Rin W8 Shirou & dragging him to the roof, new other will bomb them with questions sins when did u2 started dating & so on & on (in animes its always like that) XD

but cause its 12ep long they may skip it, but its a shame cause i want to see their reactions XD

Sep 14, 2018 9:00 PM

The "Shirou summoning Saber" animation was dope as f*ck! Oh, and I like how she got jealous over Shirou choosing Archer's style instead of hers. A cute little moment there ~

Rin being more tsundere than usual. Cute as well ~

Stark700 said:

RIP Rider.

Not enough screen time :(

Nov 5, 2018 3:05 PM

Well there goes Rider... much brutal death than it should've been.

Thanks ufotable... I finally know who killed Rider.

Jan 11, 5:17 PM

Wait, noooo. Rider was killed by someone, maybe Caster's master?
Life has no meaning.

Mar 23, 2:57 PM
So Shinji finally turned his psychopath switch to 100%. Sadly they let him off the hook way too easily, after he endangered all the students. They should at least have punched him.
And if I recall correctly, since they didn't kill Shinji, nobody will be able to use the holy grail? (Wasn't it like that all but one master have to die to aquire it?)

And wow. So Caster killed Rider and imitated her to manipulate Shinji? And all that without physically leaving the temple? Sounds kinda OP to me.

And Caster belongs to the 4th master that is somewhere at the school.
Modified by tr25a3, Mar 23, 3:28 PM

Mar 24, 6:27 AM
tr25a3 said:
And if I recall correctly, since they didn't kill Shinji, nobody will be able to use the holy grail? (Wasn't it like that all but one master have to die to aquire it?)

you need the servants being defeated, what happens to the masters doesn't matter to the grail.

Mar 24, 8:01 AM
Shayon said:

you need the servants being defeated, what happens to the masters doesn't matter to the grail.
Ah, then I mixed that part up because everyone was always talking about a battle to the death between the masters.

You are right, Toosaka says in S1 Ep2 "The point of the Holy Grail War is to get rid of all the other Masters' Servants."

So it wouldn't be necessary to kill the masters, but somewhere it was said that most deemed it to be easier than killing the servants.

Jun 15, 8:44 PM

Oh wow they both had only 1 command seal left. Wonder how they gonna make it through.

Well that was a quick death for Rider. Now we got no idea why she's called Rider. FSN 2006 at least make it clear.

Saber x Caster? lol.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Aug 15, 12:12 PM
Sorry this is really late. But does anyone know what the music is playing around '17:30' on episode 8 as it sounds really good and I'm wondering whether theres an ost of something?

Sep 22, 11:31 AM

Never liked the shinji guy..getting rid of rider like that was something... so like 5 masters with 6 servants.... since the caster is also a master. We have seen the remaining 6 servants. if we cast out shinji and caster from the master list we still don't know master of caster and lancer hmmm

Nov 3, 6:05 AM

Didn't expect Rider to lose quickly. I'm suspecting the teacher as the master of Caster

Nov 11, 8:50 PM

That's it? Rider's departure feels like such wasted potential, I hope she comes back in some way. Especially bowing out to Caster, who seems like the lamest servant out of the whole group.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ

Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]