Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

Jan 14, 2015 11:55 AM

black1blade said:
All the problems come form miura (guy who directed the worst knk film)

Don't really even see the point in saying this, but okay.....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Jan 14, 2015 11:55 AM

insan3Inquisitor said:

I don't have a problem with her being a tsundere/blushing and all that, I just think the way it's presented is a little overboard. Basically, it's a problem I have with the anime. I think they've over-emphasized Saber's cuteness, also.

>Saber
> Cuteness

Incomprehensible

Jan 14, 2015 11:56 AM
something here

tsudecimo said:
insan3Inquisitor said:

I don't have a problem with her being a tsundere/blushing and all that, I just think the way it's presented is a little overboard. Basically, it's a problem I have with the anime. I think they've over-emphasized Saber's cuteness, also.

>Saber
> Cuteness

Incomprehensible

Jan 14, 2015 11:57 AM

tsudecimo said:
insan3Inquisitor said:

>Saber
> Cuteness

Incomprehensible

Surely you've noticed them a least trying really hard though? Well, maybe later on.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Jan 14, 2015 5:47 PM

Thread Cleaned.

Deleted 2 pages worth of off-topic KnK discussion. Let's keep the discussion about Episode 8 only.

Jan 14, 2015 6:05 PM

tsudecimo said:

Damn, I can't believe Rider is dead. I want to know the identity of the other masters so bad. Decent episode.

#Rider2014neverforget

Best Girl deserves best funeral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfNVfiqKBeM

Jan 18, 2015 3:33 PM

Was pretty okay, still slow as fuck.

Jan 31, 2015 6:10 AM

I'm sure I'm not the first guy to say this, but here goes:
that 360° head spin was cree~~~py~~~
and we didn't even get to see the
Rider was useless in this route.

Caster took her out? it's a bit hard for me to swallow, but ok. there's the slight chance it was iron fist that took her out... I'll have to wait and see I guess.
Modified by R2, Jan 31, 2015 6:50 AM

Jan 31, 2015 6:18 AM
something here

^The
is a spoiler so put it in one please.

Feb 3, 2015 3:01 AM
:D

The OST before Rin and Shirou went onto the roof felt a bit out of place imo.

Rider must hate having Shinji as her master haha. I wonder who killed her, and why did they let Shinji live. He needs to die already :P His classmates were probably wondering what he was on when he laughed cynically during class lmao

Feb 11, 2015 5:16 PM

This episode left a better impression. Not bad Shirou, and Rin's capable as always. I'm just waiting for Shiinji to die now. I wish Shirou would have at least punched him in the face a few episodes back. Never liked that guy.

Both of them are running through those command seals and only one master is out of the way. I wonder if they get more.
Hoping I soak up enough game to play three systems with one controller

Feb 11, 2015 5:20 PM

Prodigal_Enigma said:
This episode left a better impression. Not bad Shirou, and Rin's capable as always. I'm just waiting for Shiinji to die now. I wish Shirou would have at least punched him in the face a few episodes back. Never liked that guy.

Both of them are running through those command seals and only one master is out of the way. I wonder if they get more.

Read the VN and you get punches :)

Feb 11, 2015 5:29 PM

Prodigal_Enigma said:

yea shinji got much more than just a punch depending on which story route in the VN your reading

Feb 11, 2015 5:30 PM

nocorras said:
Prodigal_Enigma said:

Punches does not describe that scene. xDDDDDD

fate route spoilers:

Feb 11, 2015 5:30 PM

nocorras said:
Prodigal_Enigma said:

I will if I'm ever able. I don't know what hoops to jump through to get started. The only VN I'm familiar with is a DS game and all I had to do was walk to GameStop to get that.
Hoping I soak up enough game to play three systems with one controller

Feb 11, 2015 5:35 PM

The faq that my faq links to should have instructions regarding that.

Feb 11, 2015 5:36 PM

Prodigal_Enigma said:
nocorras said:

I will if I'm ever able. I don't know what hoops to jump through to get started. The only VN I'm familiar with is a DS game and all I had to do was walk to GameStop to get that.

I've sent you a PM with instructions so that you have them ready ^^
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.

Feb 11, 2015 5:36 PM

Prodigal_Enigma said:
nocorras said:

If you're ever interested I can help you out.

Feb 12, 2015 1:35 AM
something here

Aurioch said:
Prodigal_Enigma said:

I've sent you a PM with instructions so that you have them ready ^^

Best to send the 2012 version.

Mar 12, 2015 2:56 PM

But.. but.. I didn't even get to see Rider in action properly! She barely spoke and then she dies? I'd found her so cool too. Oh, heartbreak!
Shinji Matou you fuck.

So it's confirmed. That teacher creep is in it all.

Too less Lancer. More Lancer pls.

Mar 12, 2015 2:58 PM

Yeah, Rider gets the short end of the stick in this route :(

Mar 12, 2015 3:15 PM

k0k0 said:
But.. but.. I didn't even get to see Rider in action properly! She barely spoke and then she dies? I'd found her so cool too. Oh, heartbreak!
Shinji Matou you fuck.

So it's confirmed. That teacher creep is in it all.

Too less Lancer. More Lancer pls.
rider gets the shit end of the stick here because she got big showcasing in the other two routes. aside from shirou characters dont really get more than two routes worth of being "focus characters"

Mar 12, 2015 3:23 PM

Well, then, I hope to see her in the HF movies. Such a shame.

Mar 16, 2015 7:51 PM

Finally going to finish watching the rest of this series.

Rider is so hot, sucks she died in a gruesome death.

Emiya is growing as a master, I like it.
Eh

Mar 16, 2015 8:18 PM

ImTheGuy said:

You'll see a lot of Rider in the Heaven's Feel movie(s).

Mar 16, 2015 8:44 PM

ZeroDragon said:
ImTheGuy said:

You'll see a lot of Rider in the Heaven's Feel movie(s).

This I like, this I like very much :)
Eh

Jul 24, 2015 12:09 AM

The way that Rider went down in this route is a shame. I suppose that's one thing the original F/SN has over this one : /

For those who haven't seen the original but are curious as to how it went down with Rider, here's a vid

Jul 24, 2015 12:57 AM
Avenger-senpai said:
The way that Rider went down in this route is a shame. I suppose that's one thing the original F/SN has over this one : /

For those who haven't seen the original but are curious as to how it went down with Rider, here's a vid

Please don't call F/SN 2006 the "original" since it is a failed attept to adapt the first route of the visual novel called Fate.
The adaptation you are watching right now shows the second route Unlimited Blade Works. Characters that don't get much screen time in one route are more important in a different route. That's how it is. You will see more from Rider in the Heaven's Feel (third and last route) movies next year.

Jul 24, 2015 2:09 AM

xcllnt said:
Avenger-senpai said:

Please don't call F/SN 2006 the "original" since it is a failed attempt to adapt the first route of the visual novel called Fate.
The adaptation you are watching right now shows the second route Unlimited Blade Works. Characters that don't get much screen time in one route are more important in a different route. That's how it is. You will see more from Rider in the Heaven's Feel (third and last route) movies next year.

It's the original anime adaptation so there's no reason it shouldn't be called the original when one is referring to the F/SN anime adaptations. Be it a bad adaptation or a good adaptation.

I've heard about HF and I'm looking forward to checking it out when it's available.

Jul 30, 2015 6:14 AM
originanime

Shirou finally became badass! Saber and Rin were so cute! Nuff said.

Oct 6, 2015 6:01 AM

Epic Episode

Oct 6, 2015 6:04 AM

Awesome ☆ Epic ☆ Episode

Oct 19, 2015 11:38 PM

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one that finds this anime disturbing lol.
Pretty good.

Mar 2, 2016 10:02 AM
Poor Rider :( and she is the best girl (servant)

May 20, 2016 10:27 PM

DA WAIFU MAKES A BEAUTIFUL ENTRANCE!

DAMN! DAT NECK! I laughed at that.

Unfortunate she had to go. I'd probably still ride her out of respect before she bit the dust. jk or not to jk
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

May 23, 2016 10:12 AM

Srs....several words from Rider, a one of most epic servants for me after Saber and F/Z Berserker....and she suddenly get's REKT???? Gtfo ufotable.....

Jun 24, 2016 10:31 PM
Wow, Rider's dead already? She didn't get like, any screen time xD

Oct 14, 2016 2:54 AM

The fitht Master, another children!!!! Fate/stay children :(

Hello, my litte boy!

Oct 30, 2016 1:54 PM

These battles seem so small in scale.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Mar 15, 2017 3:59 AM

*sighs* And here I hoped Rider would get a bit more screentime, but she got even less than in Deen Night... why do they always have to kill off my favourite servant first? >_<

Mar 15, 2017 4:05 AM

Gator said:
*sighs* And here I hoped Rider would get a bit more screentime, but she got even less than in Deen Night... why do they always have to kill off my favourite servant first? >_<
Then you will have a blast in Heaven's Feel xD

Mar 15, 2017 4:10 AM

Illyricus said:
Gator said:

Hehe yeah I heard about that, I'm really hyped for Heaven's Feel :3

Mar 15, 2017 7:37 AM

Gator said:
Illyricus said:

You should be if you really like Rider. It's overdosed with her in it.

Mar 15, 2017 7:37 AM

Tenshi_Shura said:
Gator said:

You should be if you really like Rider. It's overdosed with her in it.

Good, I mean she really deserves this after getting only a few minutes screentime in two episodes in UBW :<

Apr 20, 2017 11:46 PM

I wish Rin killed Shinji right there and so.

I hope we get to see more other servants soon!!

May 11, 2017 9:29 AM

CapsuleCore said:
mirakura said:
Muh poor Rider ;_;

You shall be remembered! *waves purple flag*

And what a twist it was, when they found Rider dead. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Literally, twist. As in her head. Lol.

I wish she got more scenes before she died :( Oh well. It's only 12 eps :T

May 11, 2017 9:59 AM

--Epic episode :)

Jun 28, 2017 2:42 PM

Rider got much less screen time than in FSN 06, that's sad.

Aug 8, 2017 9:14 PM
Youza! This is already super different from the original F/SN. Caster's is going to be a much bigger deal than she was 10 years ago

Sep 22, 2017 12:57 PM

Nice!! RIP Rider. I wonder who is the Master responsible for everything...anyway, time to rejoice cause it seems like my boy Kirei is in the next ep
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."

Pages (16) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »