Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
Sep 22, 2019 11:31 AM

Dec 2014
Never liked the shinji guy..getting rid of rider like that was something... so like 5 masters with 6 servants.... since the caster is also a master. We have seen the remaining 6 servants. if we cast out shinji and caster from the master list we still don't know master of caster and lancer hmmm
Nov 3, 2019 6:05 AM

Apr 2018
Didn't expect Rider to lose quickly. I'm suspecting the teacher as the master of Caster
Nov 11, 2019 8:50 PM

Feb 2017
That's it? Rider's departure feels like such wasted potential, I hope she comes back in some way. Especially bowing out to Caster, who seems like the lamest servant out of the whole group.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Jan 4, 2020 8:44 PM

Aug 2017
YA YEET!

Caster comes out of no-where to be a complete bitch! Hell yeah!

And Shirou finally did something useful for once. Maybe just slightly.

Feb 3, 2020 4:16 PM
Sep 2019
Now, if Rin was not OOC this time, panicking and all... good that she got back to her feet at the end...
I don't quite understand what's happening here with all the mercy showed between enemies: last time Archer let Caster go, this time Rin is like "yeah, forget about Shinji, he's harmless"... isn't this supposed to be a battle royale where eventually everyone is an enemy? But then, Archer trying to kill Shirou (which is not necessarily a bad thing IMO xD), who is supposed to be an ally, and on the top of that the issue is not really addressed seriously by any of the parties...
Good old Rider, even wearing her sunglasses, clearly cast a disgusted glance to her Master... RIP!
Dec 19, 2020 1:53 PM

Apr 2018
RIP Rider, tbh Shinji didn't deserve having you in any way lol. I wonder who is Caster's Master tho, I have a vague idea of who it might be.
Dec 20, 2020 9:15 AM

Jul 2019
Top tier animation once again. I don't remember Rin sounded this good in DEEN, same voice actor. Emiya straight up sounds like Sasuke there's almost no difference now can't get it off my head!!
Jul 28, 2021 10:39 PM
Jul 2021
Good episode. The fights and animation were top-tier and we got to see Shirou being a good leader.
Jan 24, 2022 2:43 PM
May 2021
I didn't expect Archer to attack Shirou :O
Jun 14, 2022 10:15 PM
May 2021
In this episode Shirou actually did a great job by summoning Saber instead of fight alone.
Jun 17, 2022 3:59 PM
Nov 2020
Yooo Rin literally used the command seal just to make sure archer wouldnt attack Shirou again damn.
Oct 1, 2022 1:05 PM

Aug 2019
This episode felt kinda short for some reason and I got extremely confused for some reason. Not entirely sure how but I thought Rider and Caster were the same servants, and then later on we see that they aren't and that Rider is dead, but did Caster leave the temple or not? It's a bit weird but it'll probably make sense later on. And it could also be because I'm just dumb and I missed something. Probably the latter lol
Mar 2, 2023 3:24 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Thank goodness for this "rule" about not involving anyone in the holy grail war other than the masters and servants themselves, and not letting themselves be known to the rest of the world. Caster seems like a servant who likes to break this rule a lot, as we see here and also in fate zero. Heck even Shinji and Rider get the whole school involved. Maybe they'll wake up with oh-so-convenient memory loss, but it's still "breaking" the "rules". If this "rule" had not been put in place, than Shirou surely would've died like a hundred times over, as the school would then no longer be a safe haven during daylight hours at least. Although if letting their existence be known to the public were not much of an issue, then Shirou would've taken Saber to school I guess. But really what does it matter though? If even the government finds out about the existence of the holy grail war, what can they do to interfere? They already kind of tried in fate zero thanks to Caster, but Berserker alone ripped apart the fighter jets sent at them. If you ask me, the "hide from the public" rule is only put in place for the sake of the script writers who want to avoid things getting too messy and too complicated. 

Also I just love how most of the masters involved in this war are in the same f*cking place. Is there something special about this school, or does it not really matter who gets chosen to be a master? Imagine having the fate of the world rest in the hands of some teenagers, ALL from the SAME COUNTRY, from the SAME CITY, and in the SAME SCHOOL. What if some kid in africa wanted to be a master? So not fair, man. I know we gotta stick to the same characters, but DAMN it would be SO MUCH more interesting if all 7 masters were "chosen" at RANDOM, given a RANDOM servant, and just went at it, full bars no hold or whatever the expression is. No rules, just pure battle royale, be the last one standing. Instead we have all these parameters set in place that seemingly can easily be broken with no consequences, and if you're not deep in the lore, it just all makes you go "HUH??" 

Ok, sorry. Enough negativity.

Shirou using a mop was awesome.

Saber's entrance was awesome.

Both Rin and Shirou only having one command spell left each when we're but 8 episodes in is.... funny.

Poor Rider though, didn't even last as long as Assassin in fate zero. Welp, I guess that's what heaven's feel is for. Yeah so, what was Shinji's plan then, just to set up a barrier for the fun of it? Because it was just Caster who got any work done here, and she apparently didn't even leave the safety of her own temple.

A read a comment saying Shirou is so more useful and less annoying here than in the first fate stay night. Yeah, I might've been taken him a bit for granted. He by no means is insufferable, he was placed in a war he never intended to be in anyway. I guess he's doing the best with what he's got. It's probably just me who wants someone fully capable like kiritsugu from fate zero to be the main character in fate stay night. But having a more relatable character like Shirou sells better, so I understand. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 12, 2023 7:28 PM
Jul 2023
Man, that was very different to the first route. All this because he used a command seal?
- Shirou is basing his fighting style on Archer's. Saber is not amused.
- YOU. ME. ROOF. LUNCH. NOW XD
- Shirou is romantically dumb lol
- Rin used a command seal, Archer can't attack Shirou for a bit now
- Shinji got cucked
- Oh no, a cg-eye ball (end me)
- Shirou uses another command seal to fight off Rider. Turns out it was actually Caster this time?
- OMG GEEZ CASTER IS ALREADY GONE, THAT WAS BRUTAL
- "Im used to seeing dead bodies"

Sep 14, 2023 9:38 PM

Sep 2017
Why is everyone an idiot
Dec 1, 2023 7:14 PM

Nov 2023
Train SHirou, train for your future wives I mean fights!
Jan 13, 1:36 AM

Dec 2022
Tsunderin Tohsaka is just the best imo. Shinji being master wasn't that surprising cause he was a bit sus alr and i've alr watched 2006 stay night anyways heh.
Anyways, hot damn Rider got taken out just like that lmao i felt a little bad but hey it's a war.

Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.