Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sword Art Online II Episode 21 Discussion

Jan 1, 2015 1:40 PM

Wow rude much, she just logouts lol.

So no more Sinnon? But I want Sinnon ass.

And is the end of this series just going to have filler arcs?

I expected something more canon.

Or are these stuff in the light novel as well?

Jan 8, 2015 2:26 PM

bunny1ov3r said:
To be honest, I like SAO better when Kirito was more OP.
As if he wasn't OP enough LOL. He is facing off against 20 or so high/maxed ranked players and they can't take him out under three minutes.. Mages are worth shit because they all fired at him at the same time but Jesus-kun was still able to come out of it absolutely perfect. Deflecting spells.. Yeah that's not OP or anything.

Still don't understand why they let Asuna act like the leader. She has been part of their little group for such a short time yet they have no problems that she is the one calling the shots and giving them orders. This wouldn't happen in real life friend circles. You don't just let the stranger come in and absolutely t-bag your previous leader's status.

Asuna is really starting to act like a mother. Is she pregnant with Jesus-kuns baby or something? WHY did they feel the need to hold hands? WHY is the ex leader more happy to celebrate with Asuna than her guild members? WHY is Asuna so special here?

I forgot. The main character always has to be popular and loved for no legit reason. Right. Cuz that's realistic.

Jan 10, 2015 6:40 PM

I actually kind of wanted to see Kirito solo all those people...

Little disappointed that Asuna only used her sword once.

Jan 17, 2015 8:08 PM

That some weak raid boss there. That poor newb guild who needed 7x7 players. Have a V sign in your face. Haha..

Jan 18, 2015 12:25 PM

So they did win in the end, it was pretty good ep, I guess. And part of me wanted to see those names next to each other, you know, Yuuki and Asuna.

So, are they like... long lost and separated sisters? Or rather, is Yuuki disabled, ill or something in the real world? I wonder what her mother knows about it.

Feb 2, 2015 1:21 AM

The fight scene was great. Them fighting that guild and then finally the boss.

Yep, feels are coming in the last three episodes. Good thinf I already know what will happen. less feels, less depression.
Modified by Magito, Feb 7, 2015 9:51 AM

Feb 13, 2015 1:29 PM
Damn it!! I have been waiting for it the entire episode!!
I want to know if I am right or not!!
Well, let's see!!

Mar 30, 2015 5:38 AM

StefanMZ said:
LOL, Blacky-sensei can't fight so many opponents at the same time? BLASPHEMY!

The way he deflected the magic reminded me of how he used to fight and deflect bullets in GGO XD.

HELL YEAH EXCALIBER!!! Ah, Klein came to help as well... meh...
But, but Klein has his new major Banhammer....LOL

This was a good episode. I enjoyed. Now I'm wondering about the Yuuki/Asuna connection. I get the feeling that Yuuki is Asuna's sister, but I'm not 100% certain.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Apr 4, 2015 9:52 PM

I somehow get the feeling that the "Sleeping Knights" are either people that are close to dying in real life.
But then Yuuki says "Sis" to Asuna all the time and that makes me think it's actually a little sister she has.
Really curious as to what the "Sleeping Knights" are, loving the Arc actually, shame others dont.

May 17, 2015 5:25 PM

I wonder what's happening to Yuuki?. There's still 3 episodes left so I guess all of those will be about her? oookay then. BTW nice action back there especially the pvp.

Aug 29, 2015 10:58 PM

Well that was quite the downer ending for such an otherwise uplifting episode! :D

Sep 26, 2015 5:29 AM

That was an awesome battle sequence. Finally they all got their names on the wall.

Where'd they get that Magikarp to eat? LOL!!!

I'm surprised they wouldn't let Asuna join their guild at the end after everything she'd helped them to achieve at beating the floor boss and coming up with the strategy.

Yuuki called her sis twice which was cute but then broke down in to tears and logged out, I wonder why.

Although I can guess probably why she wasn't allowed to join the guild and such.

Oct 7, 2015 12:22 PM

So they defeated that boss in the end, but why is Yuuki so sad?

Oct 20, 2015 10:55 PM

Awesome fight and really cool to see they all accomplished their goal of getting their names immortalized on the monument. I have a feeling as to the reasons behind some of their sadness and reluctance, and that many tears will be had. Not sure where the sis is going though, maybe Yuuki had a sister with that name or who acted similarly who died?

Nov 5, 2015 11:44 AM

Great fight against the boss.
I wonder why Yuuki left...

Nov 26, 2015 3:29 PM

My guess is they suffer from some uncurable disease and will die soon and dont want to make Asuna sad. But why Yuuki call her nee-san? Maybe she's her long gone sister irl?

May 2, 2016 7:46 PM

Yuuki is hiding something surely by now. So is the Sleeping Knights.

Seriously I want to protect that smile. Yuuki don't cry please.

Honestly I don't know why this gets so much flak, this arc has been great so far. Back to tried and true MMO boss fights and interactions. That's what made Sword Art great in the first place.

May 20, 2016 6:58 PM

Not gonna lie. This is probably my favorite episode of the series, both seasons included. It was so satisfying seeing Yuuki and the Sleeping Knights guild finally get their names on the board, and effectively complete their goal. The ending, was quite a crazy cliffhanger, and man... would we have the surprise next week.
MALoween candies:

Bonus candies:

May 24, 2016 5:47 AM

It was definitely a good episode, especially the way they ended it. It just keeps you guessing.
So excited to see what's in store next.
Modified by APickyCritic, May 26, 2016 4:40 PM

Jun 8, 2016 9:53 PM

lmao so much better without kirito

asuna has a personality??? this is crazy

Dec 14, 2016 8:07 AM

Mm-hmm. It's going to be an emotional coaster ride.

Jan 20, 2017 4:20 PM
Such a tearjerker, literally crying rn

Jan 24, 2017 8:38 PM

I don't get what they're hiding from her lol. Hopefully the next episode will clear that up .-.

that "I love you, Kirito" from Asuna was too damn q hahah

Jun 21, 2017 7:14 PM

Musika said:
Would be cool if they released an OVA with Kirito's fight

I really hope that this happens *-*

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 8, 2017 8:00 AM

Action packed episode.

Despite having achieved their goal and celebrating afterwards the mood was still a bit depressing towards the end.

I wonder what plagues Yuuki and the others.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jul 27, 2017 5:08 PM

Okay, Asuna has to have an actual smaller sister who is playing...why else bring in her parents, etc.?

Aug 18, 2017 5:05 PM

They've beaten the big guild spying on their own recon to the 27th floor boss room then actually beaten the same floor boss, finally got their goal to have their names in the memorial, what's with the suspense and drama? Is Yuuki her real life sister/stepsister? Or maybe that was the secret that Yuuki said Kirito knows?
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Sep 8, 2017 7:54 PM

PrOxAnto said:
I somehow get the feeling that the "Sleeping Knights" are either people that are close to dying in real life.
But then Yuuki says "Sis" to Asuna all the time and that makes me think it's actually a little sister she has.
Really curious as to what the "Sleeping Knights" are, loving the Arc actually, shame others dont.

Makes sense. They might be people stuck in a coma (Sleeping Knights), that's why they said earlier that Yuuki was like someone who was always inside that world.

Jan 15, 2018 4:11 AM

Now I want to know if she is her sister or not damn it cliffhanger.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 17, 2018 10:02 AM

AnimeSweden said:

Asuna is really starting to act like a mother. Is she pregnant with Jesus-kuns baby or something? WHY did they feel the need to hold hands? WHY is the ex leader more happy to celebrate with Asuna than her guild members? WHY is Asuna so special here?

I forgot. The main character always has to be popular and loved for no legit reason. Right. Cuz that's realistic.

who is better with strategy gets to lead, its always like that

there is always a reason why main is liked, cause he or she is kind & nice & that attracts others
Modified by Sugram22, Feb 17, 2018 10:13 AM

Sep 23, 2018 3:47 AM

Okay. It's obvious, this guild contain members with some kind of disease. Probably something serious. A cancer?
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Oct 3, 2018 4:17 AM

so im wondering why yuuki is crying when she called her onee san

and why the sleeping knights not together anymore?

and OMGG when asuna is like ill go neutralize the enemy healers

im just like ohhh SHITTTT HERE COMES THE FLASH OHHHH lol watched it like 10 times

and then u cant forget i love you kirito OHHHHH my i love sao
Modified by Qio420, Oct 3, 2018 4:21 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 16, 11:34 AM

The fight was pretty intense honestly. Asuna is so sweet

Sep 11, 9:55 AM

To the haters, Kirito is not all that OP. He and Klein could hold off the guild for three minutes.

So, they did win in the end but I want to know what's going on with the secret. Even Yuki is scared of that.
Life has no meaning.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]