Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yakata: Kannou Kitan Episode 1 Discussion

Nov 28, 2014 11:36 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another PoRO show. If only they could finish all their other currently airing titles before working on a new project. Was kind of hoping for a new character design from the looks of cover on its page but nope, still same old cookie cutter PoRO design. The quality looked more clean though aside from the occasional derpy facial expressions.

Anyhow, as for the episode. Nearly 30 minutes of straight sex from start to end with probably less than a minute or two of non-h scenes. Wow, that was quite a surprise. Although all of it was just 1 guy and 1 girl at a time. A few different girls but mostly focused on 1. Nothing special with the actual scenes though, all normal stuff.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!

Nov 29, 2014 7:16 PM

A decent series with nothing special, the animation isn't bad though.

Nov 30, 2014 11:15 PM

so a boy making the girls a sex slave.

Dec 2, 2014 11:28 AM

I never tire of PoRo's character design. This one was alright though. Plenty of sex, but pretty boring positions.
Sieg Zeon!

Dec 4, 2014 11:51 AM
I rarely like PoRo's works. Probably because of their cutesy big eyes character designs with big heads or whatever, and the voice actresses they hire, but I like this one.
Good scenes and the designs are slightly different~

Jan 11, 2015 5:02 AM
Well this one surprised me. It's never explained why they are being made into sex slaves, but anyway...

For a slave-training hentai this was actually pretty softcore and the training is a pretty nice guy even offering to look for her friend (if he's actually gonna do and it seems reasonable that he would).

It was more of a teacher-student kind of relationship than the usual sadist-master and victim with all the pain and suffering... The chemistry between the two was kind of sweet.

The girls seem to allowed to go about their day normally inside the mansion outside of training sessions.

The tsundere grew on me. The "punishment" sequence was cute :3

Interested to see what happens next.

Feb 1, 2015 12:19 PM

hope the next one shows training of other girls. this one was boring

Feb 20, 2015 4:51 AM

didn't realize that Poro did this until I read some comments in here. The animation is kinda less good than most of Poro and also the character design. It resembles a little of Poro's usual copy-paste character design but still they're different, which is good.

there's a lot of sex scenes but it's mostly with that one chick.. that's kinda boring, What I'm looking forward for is the Mom. oh damn. MILF <3
b-b-b-baka!!

Mar 21, 2015 7:43 PM

At least the long haired girl looks less generic.

Jun 6, 2015 12:14 AM

PoRo is the best producers.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~

Sep 21, 2020 10:50 AM

Rip Hime sama, 100 girls are the victims? damn.