Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 14, 2009 1:58 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Everything feels so wrong... :/
Nov 28, 2009 6:14 PM

Jan 2008
I was like OMFG they did it :/ and ya it feels wrong yet it feels right ToT I was happy they are together and were true to one another yet , having those feelings and do it it's totally wrong :/
Nov 29, 2009 7:39 PM

Jun 2009
stAtic91 said:

Yes... its kinda depressing and just doesn't feel right, I don't really know what to think at this point lol, gonna continue to the final ep.
Dec 1, 2009 8:01 PM

Jun 2009
yes, so wrong...

BUT they started and kept going, and going they did. No one could stop them. Someone tried, but, you know.

Apr 19, 2010 4:32 AM

Jun 2009
My god was this episode intense. Chidori was really enigmatic as a character.

Still, I couldn't help but feel nauseous at the end. F***ing hell...
Jul 10, 2010 10:31 AM

Jan 2010
You just never know...
Jul 31, 2010 4:02 AM

Feb 2010
... Koshiro just had sex with his fifteen year-old sister. And he most likely took her virginity.

-_-

To be honest, I never actually thought they would have sex. I think what makes me the most uncomfortable about this scene is the obvious difference in age... Koshiro has the body of a full-grown man, and Nanoka is still quite young. Urgh. I can never watch this series again.
Aug 22, 2010 2:21 PM

Jul 2010
Hm.. I don't know, it's been a while since I saw the ep and just randomly jumped in the thread, but I remember not being disturbed even one bit.

At that point in the story it just felt natural - as much as love and sex beg to differ, and as serious as the age gap is - if two people are madly in love there's always the wish of being close to eachother, feeling eachothers warmth and "becoming one". And above all that they've been holding back a lot of feelings, so they're more desperate to let things loose. To this point Nanoka has also made a mental development to a mature teen, as if trying to catch up to Koshiro's level, so I think she was more ready than one can imagine.

So I say it this way - as both characters didn't feel bad about it, I can't feel bad about it too XD I'm all about free love though, regardless gender, age, nationality, religion, etc. so basically if there's obvious double-consent, I don't mind anything. ^_^v
Sep 27, 2010 2:43 PM

Jun 2010
...whoa wasn't expecting that
Oct 15, 2010 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
Such a... wonderful episode.

I loved how... simply courageous this whole series was. What other romance pushes the boundaries so realistically?

I have nothing but the utmost respect for this.
Nov 17, 2010 7:31 AM
Mar 2008
At some point I was expecting Nanoka to go yandere on Chidori.
Anyway, in all honesty this took a disturbing and disgusting turn.
They're both really messed up.
Dec 1, 2010 1:58 PM

Feb 2010
wow. i did NOT expect that. woooooooow.

I really dont know what I think... I commend them for being so honest and courageous.... but she's sooo young compared to him....

I just don't know.
Dec 6, 2010 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
yea so my predictions from the past episodes have been completely off...

very surprised that they kissed, and...had sex.

i wanted them to be together, but in a way that didnt need all that kinda stuff...either way, i do give props to the anime for really pushing the boundaries.

its one of those few animes that will really last in my memory (like school days...). its a shocker in a way, yet just so well done..
Jan 23, 2011 1:49 AM

Aug 2010
I actually saw this coming, although I was hoping all the way it wouldn't really happen.

I mean, I guess I'm torn on the subject. I don't see how siblings can fall in love romantically after growing up together and going through phases of hating each others' guts. However, when you grow up apart and don't even know you're sibling to begin with, I can see how it can happen.

What bothers me the most here I think is the age difference. I'm all for loli love, but I leave it out of reality. This show makes it seem more real, and it's pretty messed up. She's 15, he's 27, 28? On top of that it seems like they're each in it for different reasons. He's been mostly sexually motivated the whole series, whereas she actually has feelings for him. If they were really gonna do this, you'd think at the very LEAST he could wait for her to figure her shit out and make sure she wants to lose her v-card to her 12 years older brother.

It just feels like she's getting used, and he's getting laid... and that's it. But that's just my opinion.
Feb 10, 2011 11:04 PM
May 2010
What an emotional episode. I felt very uncomfortable watching it. As disturbing as it is, this series is ending more realistically than most romance series.
Feb 12, 2011 7:28 AM
Sep 2009
Awesome episode. Didn't disturb at all, since I was rooting for them and waiting for that to happen.
Mar 19, 2011 4:04 AM
Jun 2010
yeah i feel sick -_-
Apr 23, 2011 10:19 PM

May 2010
I was actually hoping for this to happen. Not because I advocate incest, but simply because I was hoping the show had enough balls to go through with it. I'm amazed they were allowed to show this on tv...
“Money can't buy dere”
Jun 4, 2011 1:46 PM

Oct 2010
This was totally foreseeable seen the moment the masturbated like on ep 4.
Wow Chidori is trying to somewhat be the voice of reason, but she is not really getting the whole situation.
Koshira should have been stronger and he should have told Nanoka that he was going out with Chidori, not because im against incest (or pedophilia for that matter) but because that was just not the right situation to get it on. They needed a serious talk with their parents/close ones before anything else. But that just my opinion O_o
huh?
Dec 10, 2011 1:42 PM

Mar 2011
Now that shit is getting serious not sure how I feel about this...When it was just fun I was more able to get behind it but now there's no going back. I was caught quite off guard by that ending. Aggh...not sure if I feel sick or happy. Here's hoping to a non-sickening resolution.
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Jan 29, 2012 6:51 PM

Jan 2012
wow they actually slept together!! this was in a way very beautiful as wierd as that sounds, it was so emotional and sad.... it does seem that they have a true love for each other and dont want to be without each other i mean when he said 'i dont need anything else aslong as i have you' even i couldn't help but get a tear in my eye! :(

But yeah this series really pushed the boundries, and in a way its good to see because yes they had sex but it wasn't graphic or made absoloutley in your face, I actually wasn't sure until she was knelt up and had just the cover on her.... the only thing that makes it kinda wrong as that she's only 14-15 i think i would have been fine with this if she was of legal age and it had happened gradually over years etc....
Feb 15, 2012 12:28 PM
Jan 2012
I don't care about incest... It is normal, IMO.
But I wasn't expecting they to do it.
Apr 3, 2012 8:38 AM
Aug 2009
What a judgemental pack of ants you guys are, it was beautiful,everything about it fit...she wasnt 7 for fucks sake, she was 15!!!

Was heart-warming realistic approach, people who keep saying "This is fucked up", are obviously hypocrites, society continues time and time again to judge and do such things when in reality every one of us did something terrible in the past and dont want to be judged

Bravo, 10/10 ending, for the people who are too judgemental, open your eyes a bit k?
May 6, 2012 8:11 PM

Mar 2011
I was expecting a School Days-esque scene between Chidori and Nanoka....glad it didn't happen.

I feel bad for Chidori...and K&N for that matter. Well, it's rather bittersweet.
Jul 23, 2012 4:25 AM

Jun 2012
everyone is acting like this is some traumatizing thing that you know they had sex....why not try watching yosuga no sora or aki sora....as far as reacting to the incest it personally doesn't bother me....first off they never grew up as siblings...sure they share the same family but they didnt grow up like that, also just a little fyi: the age of consent in japan overall is 13, yah, also the fact that most people find it taboo is because society accepted it as a whole, imo love is love, although this kind of relationship will always face hardships by society....those who find it "gross" or "disturbing" just have a closed mind that they can't handle watching something deep as that....also one last fyi: there are many cultures around the world that see the relationship between siblings or child and parent perfectly normal and can marry...those who do not accept it are just selfish for using that to penalize that love when its the same as any other man and woman, man and man, and woman and woman...people need to see beyond the boundaries of society...
Aug 17, 2012 5:44 PM

Nov 2011
Well, looks like they did it.
Nov 7, 2012 3:33 PM

Sep 2011
Woooooo -wait. What am I doing? -.-"
Jan 7, 2013 11:34 AM

Mar 2008
novalis said:
... Koshiro just had sex with his fifteen year-old sister. And he most likely took her virginity.

-_-

To be honest, I never actually thought they would have sex. I think what makes me the most uncomfortable about this scene is the obvious difference in age... Koshiro has the body of a full-grown man, and Nanoka is still quite young. Urgh. I can never watch this series again.

Wrong, she is 16 yrs old, birthday remember? This is huge difference between legal and getting ur ass arrested my friend.

Why so shock bro, they love each other, have sex nothing to it. One thing people often forgotten is that they are woman/man before they are your sibling. People might not agree, but let me put it in another way. Say if you never knew you had a sister and your sister never knew about a brother and you gotten together and spend whole life together like that, then is there anything wrong about it?
May 5, 2013 2:53 PM
Oct 2010
lol at all you who were saddenend by their seperation yet when they come together your surprised they manifested their love physically, also i realy didn't mind, anyone who downgraded the series for this is an idiot.
Jun 23, 2013 5:28 PM
Oct 2010
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

fffuuuuuu nooo my nanoka chan.
that shit felt awkward wathcing. hes way bigger and older and so creepy. makes it very disgusting imo. but. i. cant. stop. watching.

im surprised he had the thought of stopping it because of how wrong it is (i assume is what he thought) yet still giving in and doing it.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 17, 2013 9:50 AM

Dec 2012
Phew talk about an intense showdown between Chidori and Nanoka. I was rooting for Nanoka though ;).

HUE HUE HUE! Whistle Whistle! The way they built up the atmosphere to that kiss and their sex was fantastic. And LOL @ Koshiro talking to the dad on the phone afterwards.

I expected people to get disgruntled and disturbed over this, but they honestly handled this entire scene very well. It wasn't just Koshiro getting it on with his sister, it was true love. And I find it absolutely hilarious how people are up in arms about a 27 year old man and 16 year old girl, yet if they weren't related and the ages were 30 and 18, no one would give a shit.

Great episode and I'm cheering for them next episode.
Jul 19, 2013 1:18 AM

Mar 2013
Tokuwa said:
Hm.. I don't know, it's been a while since I saw the ep and just randomly jumped in the thread, but I remember not being disturbed even one bit.

At that point in the story it just felt natural - as much as love and sex beg to differ, and as serious as the age gap is - if two people are madly in love there's always the wish of being close to eachother, feeling eachothers warmth and "becoming one". And above all that they've been holding back a lot of feelings, so they're more desperate to let things loose. To this point Nanoka has also made a mental development to a mature teen, as if trying to catch up to Koshiro's level, so I think she was more ready than one can imagine.

So I say it this way - as both characters didn't feel bad about it, I can't feel bad about it too XD I'm all about free love though, regardless gender, age, nationality, religion, etc. so basically if there's obvious double-consent, I don't mind anything. ^_^v

I agree with you 100% well said
Aug 8, 2013 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
I feel very conflicted after that episode. I felt pretty uncomfortable knowing they've now crossed into the deep end. On one hand, they're going to hurt their family. On the other hand, they were down in the dumps when separated.

I didn't like the way Chidori chastised Nanoka. I know she cared, but that was a harsh way of going about things. I'm glad Nanoka and Koshiro stood up for themselves.
Aug 21, 2013 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
I felt the line that Koshiro said to Chidori about not judging who is miserable was the most important one in this episode. It clearly shows that Koshiro's relationship is something that he alone as to deal with (hence that whole monologue of conflicting feelings he had about stopping when he had the chance) and that Chidori is herself miserable. After all I'm sure she's around the same age as he is (christmas cake) and is staying over his place and not really trying to settle down. It's hinted that she wants to be with Koshiro and that would at least provide her with some stability relationship wise. I think this has a lot to do with her reasoning for stopping them besides the obvious incest that might occur.

It did feel a little uncomfortable watching but I'm not really used to seeing these kinds of situations so that's expected. I'm glad they're at least going all the way and not stopping because of the way the audience might react.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Sep 11, 2013 3:32 PM

Sep 2012
This was a great episode. uno mas to go.
Sep 12, 2013 10:59 PM

Jul 2009
...eh
part of me is like FUCK YEAH WOOOO!
the other part of me is like ugh wtf.
but in the end i just hysterically laugh at what just happened.
holy fuark.
Oct 1, 2013 4:07 PM

Jun 2013
Another great episode!
Can't believe the next one is the last! :)
Oct 19, 2013 8:06 AM

May 2008
Woah, this was such an emotional episode! I was actually rooting for K&N, the part with Chidori got me nervous. Good thing Nanoka turned out very confident in her feelings.
But I was a bit shocked with the ending as well, I didn't think they would get it on so soon after confessing love to each other! I mean, she's a virgin...
Unfortunately, this scene indeed gives a feeling that K only used her for sex (considering all the other stuff, it's obviously not the case, but still).
Jan 22, 2014 8:40 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Nanoka finally lost her virginity to her brother. Wait until Futaba-chan finds out. Did anything pay attention to the orange while they were in bed? I see the orange symbolizing a bittersweet ending. Them having sex and kissing felt so natural, wrong, but still natural as both agreed to their feelings. I was surprised Nanoka agreed to have sex.

Jan 23, 2014 5:45 PM

May 2012
Dat incest! Well you don't see much incest anime that actually get the deed done... but well this sure is a nice part in development and I do wonder how they'll finish of this series in the next and last episode!
Feb 14, 2014 3:19 AM

Jan 2009
1. i can't believe they did it... a bro and sis did it... x_x

2. i have respect for this series... for a show to go this far... the producers got guts
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 21, 2014 7:14 AM

Oct 2010
This was probably one of the most uncomfortable moments I have ever experienced with anime. And one of the most emotionally rewarding as well.

I'm really looking forward to the last episode of this gem. If it ends on a satisfying note, I can count this show among my favorites.
Feb 25, 2014 12:26 PM

Mar 2013
Subarishi. Kanpeki.

Mind blown, did EVERYTHING perfectly. This is like the Intellectual and Elite version of Ore no Imouto, which it certainly influenced. However Chidori is a vastly superior version of Manami, and here the main characters actually have guts to stand by their feelings even without having a firm plan to solve the inevitable problems.

Also heavy NHK vibes here, and there is no higher compliment than being compared to the GOAT. The dirty room, Neet lifestyle, badgered clothing and unshaven/unkempt appearance, awkward venture into reality as depicted in the supermarket. Chidori is also comparable to Hitomi "Senpai" in terms of getting in Nanoko's way with her elderly acquaintance vibe, much like Hitomi "Senpai" was a barrier for Misaki.

Omigoto my precious Koi Kaze.
SlickDFeb 25, 2014 12:38 PM
Jun 24, 2014 11:05 PM

Jun 2013
I don't even...
I mean I have a 2 year younger sister. Makes me wonder if stuff like this could really happen if you don't normally grow together with your siblings and have the "family love" (WTF is it anyway? How is it any different from other types of love?) and morals slowly pushed into your mind. Which causes most siblings to grow distant after they become teenagers (just like my sis and I).
Nov 16, 2014 10:32 PM

Sep 2014
I really grew to like Chidori even more, kinda wished she tried harder and not gave up so easily. At the same time it somehow made me dislike Koshiro even more, until then I didn't really hate him or anything, but in this episode I just thought he's pathetic and nothing more.
Dec 14, 2014 7:10 PM

Sep 2014
did not expect it, thought he would go with the lie and end it right there. just wow.
Jan 17, 2015 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
Wow they actually had sex. :O

This show is like a serious version of OreImo and the scene when Chidori confronted Nanako reminded me of last episode of that show. So Chidori is like Manami like Dragon said. I liked Chidori.

Last episode here I come!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Nov 4, 2015 11:12 PM

Nov 2014
stAtic91 said:
Because it is..

Jan 6, 2016 5:55 PM

Jun 2015
Oh well I didn't expect this turn. Until this moment the series was just good, but in this episode I felt rather uneasy.
I guess that is one of the most possible reactions coming from this topic, but at the same time you can't portray it better if it goes in this direction, because the problem will always lay in its same essence.

Let's see the last episode, I have low expectations for that one since it is most likely about disapproval reactions.
Apr 16, 2016 4:01 AM

Sep 2010
I almost cried when Nanoka spoke about her feelings. Only thing that bothers me about their relationship is the age difference. I just think if they love eachother, what are other people to tell them to feel anything else?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» That scene surprised me...

KietaTeenRomance - Apr 12

0 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Apr 12, 7:25 PM

» What were your problems with Koi Kaze?

removed-user - Nov 20, 2016

16 by zharth »»
Oct 21, 2023 12:48 PM

Poll: » Koi Kaze Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kisami - Jan 25, 2009

183 by oyabuntaro »»
Sep 17, 2023 8:25 PM

Poll: » Koi Kaze Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

rreggiebryant1 - Sep 1, 2009

57 by MrYandereFan26 »»
Aug 16, 2023 4:37 AM

» Should I watch Koi Kaze's English dub or Japanese original?

SigTheSauceMan - Mar 8, 2018

4 by WatchTillTandava »»
Jun 30, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.