Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 28, 2014 1:57 AM

Mar 2013
What are you hiding Sento and Latifa?

These cliffhangers are killing me.
Nov 28, 2014 2:04 AM

Jan 2013
Finally an episode about the 4 fairies, that's what I was wishing for.
Well, it was predictable from the beginning to the end, but it was actually more enjoyable than on the other Anime where they do the same thing and it's not even funny or emotional.

Half of that was due to the others watching them going through the trials, but the 4 fairies are cute overall :3
Btw, the red one reminded me a lot of Rin from Free! on this episode.

Well, what could that secret be?
Nov 28, 2014 2:31 AM

Oct 2014
Um what??? Character development in a comedy what a great joke. Yeah I loved it not gonna lie. I don't care much about the fairies but I guess it works.

Also what's with the inclusion of death drill trap. Since there was no gore is it fine?! What the hell SAW!
kyonJIENov 28, 2014 2:35 AM
My life is boring cause I'm boring
If you're not at school what can you do, you stare at a screen of bright pixels
Nov 28, 2014 2:35 AM

Jun 2013
Yay Elementario episode!

This was my favorite episode so far, the girls sure are interesting.

Sylphy is still retarded
Nov 28, 2014 2:46 AM

Sep 2012
Good to see the fairies for once.
Damn Salama's voice had me rolling.
Oh god who are you people?
Nov 28, 2014 3:01 AM

Mar 2013
bastek66 said:
Shitload of gifs

I was waiting for an episode about the fairies. Also Sylphy = No Weakness. She is the best
Nov 28, 2014 3:10 AM
Apr 2010
What a surprise, an episode seriously lacking in Captain Sento dosage and it's a disappointment. Last week's episode dominated all over the Elementario girls' quest for trust. What happened to getting visitors to the park, I loved that stuff...
Nov 28, 2014 3:29 AM

Nov 2014
That secret thou.. It's killing me! DX
[/center]
[/center]
Nov 28, 2014 4:00 AM

May 2010
When Sylphy said "Dhanyawad" I was like, "Huh. Sounds familiar. But HOW?" Turns out it is Hindi, and I know that language well. It means Thank you btw.

Finally an episode about fairies!

I thought the button-thing was supposed to be a curiosity test by Latifa... no, it might still be. She might have considered it.

Salama with her tweets tho. Indoor dragon- what? LMAO.

So Salama is tone-deaf. They managed it tho barely. Loved dat Sylphy dance.

So Muse sucks at typing. Salama got 150/100... You did it girl.

Just when it got repetitive, dat drill came... Didn't expect it at all. Nice relationship development.

Meanwhile the mascots, wanting a 'climatic' end. LMAO.

The visitor count keeps pissing me off. I don't get what it is based on... Whatevaa...

Probably my fav. episode of this show.
Nov 28, 2014 4:32 AM
Oct 2011
lol at Tiramie and Macaron with popcorn
Nov 28, 2014 4:34 AM

Aug 2010
y123y said:
LUCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I wasn't the only one who got that XD

Really cute ep :3...Always wanted a Fairy girls ep and loved it. I thought they'd be on better terms but I guess this ep was made to do that ^^

All of them are really adorable :3...Lol'd so much at Macaron's "Their teamwork is too beautiful, this is boring" XDXD
Nov 28, 2014 4:51 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, those fairies were really funny, so what does Latifa and Sento hiding from Kanie?
yeo
Nov 28, 2014 5:00 AM

Nov 2012
Nice episode,
Funny as usual, LOL at macaron thinking it was boring at the end......
Nov 28, 2014 5:13 AM

Aug 2014
The mascot comment made me laugh in today episode, refreshing to see the focus on the fairies.

Cuteness Overload in this episode and cannot wait to find out about the secret Sento and Latifa are discussing about.
Nov 28, 2014 5:29 AM
Sep 2011
Sageof6Paths said:
Can the karaoke song they sang be a real released song? I actually found it quite catchy.

It has been released already. It's the B-side (track 2) of the ED single. It's called 素晴ラシキFUN!TASY (Subarashiki FUN!TASY). Great song - I was really pleasantly surprised that it appeared in the anime. The dance track was also the instrumental version of the B-side of the OP single (Jet Coaster Ride).

Ironically if you listen to the ED single, I'd say Salama is actually best singer out of the four.
GoostaNov 28, 2014 5:41 AM
Nov 28, 2014 5:34 AM

Jul 2014
y123y said:
Kanie is useless. Hes just there so us fan can ship. Nothing more. Kanie cannot appear until the last episode, and I wouldnt even notice it.

No he's not useless in my opinion. If anything, he really shows his capability to improving the park. He's the key person in this story.

Ha ha ha the mascot's reaction "It was anticlimatic." LOL. I should've known from the start that this show is just for entertainment purpose...nowhere near enough to thriller :p
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Nov 28, 2014 5:49 AM

May 2013
Finally, the Elementario got some developments in this episode. Sylphy best girl.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 28, 2014 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
I've been waiting for their turn to shine. Satisfied.
Nov 28, 2014 6:12 AM

Jan 2014
Trials will consist of Karaoke, Dancing, Typing and DEATH BALLOT BY DRILL

Well, that escalated quickly.
Nov 28, 2014 7:07 AM

Jul 2010
The four fairies with their trial ^^ That warning about no pressing the button xD

Enjoyed Macaron's "charge" xD That technology!

Knew nothing good would come when Sento mentioned someone being tone deaf xD Each fairy with their respective weak and strong point and working together to pass the trial and bonding through it!

The forth trial :O About sacrificing someone, good thing they all chose themselves so nothing actually happened! Really reminded me of Zero Escape :O

Next week seems interesting.
Nov 28, 2014 7:16 AM

Apr 2011
The moment Latifa said, "Don't touch that red button!" I knew it had an opposite effect.

Still, it was good to see the elementario girls have an episode.

I'm really curious what Sento and Latifa are hiding.
Nov 28, 2014 7:43 AM

Dec 2013
Salama's karaoke op xD
Pretty fun ep
Muse>Salama>Kobor>Sylphy
Nov 28, 2014 8:17 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I thought Latifa lived in the castle. Is that where she just stays during the day?

Sylphy lol

Nice that Sylphy stepped up for Kobeli in the dance trial. She's a pro there since she got 100% accuracy.

Amazing how Sylphy isn't fat xD. Her thighs are pretty big, so I suppose all that food she eats affects that area rather than her stomach.

Moffle aerial attack halted by a surprise cannon ball lol.

Nov 28, 2014 9:18 AM

Jan 2013
y123y said:
Kanie is useless. Hes just there so us fan can ship. Nothing more. Kanie cannot appear until the last episode, and I wouldnt even notice it.

How can you call him useless right after he gathers 10x the usual visitors of the park in 9 days. The only one who's useless here is Latifa, she's just good in: 1.) making the viewers fall for her 2.) making croquettes

More Sento pls.
Nov 28, 2014 9:33 AM

Aug 2008
"Birds of a tether fock fog"

Words to live by.
Nov 28, 2014 10:11 AM

Apr 2014
Sylphy has no weakness, ahahaha. XD

Very cute episode with some development for the fairy girls. Immediately when Latifa said NOT to push that button I knew it was going to be pressed.

Wanipee and Genjuro talking about marriage after the "war" and death flags, then Moffle and the dragon getting shot out of the sky. XD

The punishments for each trial escalated quickly too. Getting zapped, flour, bath pan, then a drill that would kill you? I'd seriously question the logic behind having such a risky way to turn off the defense mechanism, but it does reset after 24 hours lol.

Do hope we get to see more of the main cast next week! Need moar Sento. That cliffhanger's doing its job of keeping me on my toes! What's the secret!? ;-;
Nov 28, 2014 10:18 AM

Dec 2013
AnimeJunky said:
Salama's Weakness - Singing

Muse's Weakness - Typing

Kobori's Weakness - Dancing

Sylphy's Weakness - None

There for, Slyphy is best girl. Gotta love that crazy ditzy blonde. =3

Darn it! So many people have already beaten to it!
Yes Slyphy best girl. Cutest shit ever. I LOVE HER. PLS MARRY ME SLYPHY-CHAN!!!!!

5/5 this nice bonding episode.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Nov 28, 2014 10:18 AM
Oct 2011
I can clearly guess what's Latifa's curse now

Nov 28, 2014 10:49 AM
Mar 2013
oh well looks i was hoping this would keep up lik ep 7 and 8 but it got down again....anyway it was ok
Nov 28, 2014 11:37 AM

Jun 2013
Good episode that focused on the element fairies. I knew they had to do some sort of teamwork exercise when they accidentally push that big red button. Just like Latifa during the episode, I was moved by their bonding through their trials.

Go team Kobori!

Also... The visitor count is over 9000!
Nov 28, 2014 11:40 AM
Jan 2014
It wasn't as funny as the previous episode, but it at least managed to focus a bit on the supporting cast.

It would've been very funny however if Salama actually tweeted about every single step, the fairies had to cross in order to take down the defense system.
Nov 28, 2014 12:00 PM

Feb 2012
Let's never center an episode around these four ever again. They're not good/funny enough to support a comedic storyline (or any storyline) on their own. It's like watching an episode where Huey, Dewey, and Louie are left without Scrooge McDuck or their Uncle Donald around.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Nov 28, 2014 12:20 PM

Feb 2012
It's about time these 4 got an ep dedicated to them. They seriously need more screen time though it can't be helped if that's how they're written in the novel :(
Nov 28, 2014 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
Dat out of sync doe...

A nice dinner with the fairies and Sylphy's acting as usual... dem tweets doe...

Latifa yandere mode on! :o

So the castle now has cannons and it's going to attack anyone that enters the castle grounds... I spotted Yamamoto-kun from Kokkuri-san in the water XD.

Moffle got owned in style XD.

Karaoke time! The only one to suck at singing was Salama eh... Kobori sucks at dancing... Muse at typing and it seems Sylphy's the jack of all trades XD.

Dat happy ending doe T.T
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 28, 2014 1:31 PM
Jan 2013
God I love this series. I really enjoyed this episode, the fairies have shown a great teamwork and as usual Moffle is really unlucky haha.

Btw, more Sento please :p .
Nov 28, 2014 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
Finally an episode about those 4! That was awesome.
Nov 28, 2014 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
Another good episode, but really lacked Isuzu, but was good show a little more of the fairies also

The episode was not so funny as the previous ones, but it was quite fun, especially with Sylphy, but Kobori is the cutest

From the beginning it was clear that there was something they were hiding from Kanie, I'm curious to see how the plot will develop at the end ..
Nov 28, 2014 1:47 PM

Feb 2012
I always though Sylphy was retarded, but she's actually the most talented overall haha.
Latifa is quite sinister, she would have made them kill each other in the last trial in order to get them to perform properly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2014 2:56 PM
Nov 2013
Yes! Been waiting for an episode about the fairies! Elementario is fucking awesome. Sylphy is wonderwoman, best girl right there. Their team work was great, I'm glad that they finally put on a good performance. Btw, you probably shouldn't put a button like that out in the open, Latifah lol.
Nov 28, 2014 2:58 PM

Jul 2014
Cliffhangers, pssh. That was a cute episode.
Nov 28, 2014 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
Good episode. All the fairies have a weakness except for Sylphy.
Nov 28, 2014 4:04 PM

Apr 2010
So the girls had to make up with each other and Latifa helped them by setting up a trap.
Must say that castle has a lot of firepower for the protection of Latifa and it's not very safe in that amusement park i guess.
Nov 28, 2014 4:14 PM

Nov 2011
The direction directionlessness that the show is going in is pretty good really.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 28, 2014 5:17 PM
Oct 2009
Lame episode. The worst so far in my opinion. Predictable from start to finish.... except I laughed when Kanie was like "Wow we can see their bones" lol.
Nov 28, 2014 5:51 PM
Sep 2014
I guess the fourth trial was supposed to be a lesson about selfless sacrifice but it kind of failed at that. From the instructions plainly on the screen Muse should've immediately figured out that there is only one equilibrium in the game which is everyone chooses <kill self>. If you think about it, trust and coordination isn't a problem here. All you need are rational players.

Strictly the best outcome is everybody lives. The only strategy for this to happen is to choose <kill self>
One can reason that:
I know what the best outcome is and the strategy to achieve it.
I know that everyone knows it.
I know that everyone knows that I know it.

Given this, would I want to deviate from the strategy? No
Would others want to deviate from the strategy? No
Therefore everyone chooses <kill self> and everybody lives.

Even if you take into account that Sylphy is mentally challenged, you can still assume that she'll choose kill self anyway because she has a heart of gold.

tl;dr Muse a shit for hesitating
Nov 28, 2014 6:07 PM

Jul 2012
Who ever designed the trials for the manual override is a dastardly cruel individual.

Great episode!!!
Nov 28, 2014 8:01 PM

Oct 2013
Oh keeping secrets? Well then.
Nov 28, 2014 8:15 PM

Jun 2014
((((((((((((((((༼ 'ºل͟º ༽))))))))))))))))))))
#trapped
Nov 28, 2014 8:25 PM

Aug 2008
Great episode. Sylphy is the only one without weakness. Muse can be idol with her singing ability.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 28, 2014 8:50 PM

Dec 2013
Finally, an episode focused on the fairies, about time, up until now they were 'just there'

Lol, Moffle's Secret Technique: Thunder God Fury! was amazing, this show cracks me up

Sylphy has no weakness, (other than being an airhead) therefore: Best Fairy.

Lol at the mascots eating popcorn and reacting through the episode, that was just too good!

Imagine if the show took a darker route at the ending, and one of the fairies voted for the other...that would be interesting.

Overall a nice episode, but NOT ENOUGH SENTO

4/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2014

181 by DebiPS »»
Feb 9, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.