Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jul 26, 2020 2:27 AM

Apr 2020
MoonPhos said:
I was cheering for Murano in the beginning to end up with Shinichi but now she's getting kinda annoying to me...

Anyway can we have Tamiya Ryouko back? She was really interesting.

Annoying? What are you supposed to think after your introvert weak but kind hearted friend that you have known for approx 2 yrs, suddenly becomes stronger and changes completely!
--AbiSa--
Aug 12, 2020 3:08 PM

Apr 2015
I feel bad for Shinichi. My man cannot get any ass with that annoying cockblock on his arm, and now coursing through his veins.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 30, 2020 3:47 PM
Sep 2018
Murano is annoying
Sep 4, 2020 2:28 PM
Feb 2020
Always tell things to your friends which you can't handle.
Oct 6, 2020 8:20 AM
Dec 2017
Bruh the dialogue between Shinichi and Murano is so cringy. It's like they completely forgot about Shinichi's prior characterization and just went for confused angry boy.
Oct 14, 2020 2:15 AM
Aug 2020
It wasn't until this episode that I realized how much New!Shinichi looks like his father now. I wonder if that was on purpose...

Glad his father finally decided to talk about what happened with his mom. And it's interesting that the police actually do know somewhat what's going on. Cliffhanger on the last part of the episode... I'm ready for a showdown between Hide and Shinichi.
Oct 27, 2020 2:48 AM
Aug 2020
Shinichi is more and more annoying every episode. I hope he'll calm down soon
Nov 19, 2020 4:07 PM
Feb 2020
Should have put this comment in episode 5 (I think) but I'd gladly root for the parasites, for any parasite to murder that bitch with the ear warmers or head phones, whatever they are.

From ep 5 he's been acting like a retard in some situations and in the last couple of eps it's constant. His emotional intelligence is just gone. His right hand lied. He hasn't become more composed. Is yelling and making extremely angry faces more compposed than how he was before with the nervousness.

I'm guessing the little parts of Migu or whatever that didn't make it back to Right-Hand-kun and are obviously (some of them) in his brain are lowering his IQ with their un-intelligent IQ.

At least he didn't fall for the super obvious lies from the new transfer student.

Well. What I really wanted to say just on this episode is: There is denial. Okay. But when your brother works on police cases, works on murder cases and such and sits down with you and explains to you most accurately the danger of the monster you followed with your own eyes.

And you go: Oh should I report it. Give me a break. And then you even go and confront it. In a location which is NOT PUBLIC. I don't want to see characters all just rying to outdo each other in being a retard (Red Jacket drop out delinquent ... you just know he's going to try to pull the tigers tail again don't you)

With some characters you're like, know when you're beaten, seriously. How did he not back down after all those guys dished out a little payback the first time. It's plot armour that's keeping him unhurt now.

Red Jacket guy to be fair does not have the Full knowledge of exactly what he's up against. But childhood friend with the glasses and the brother in the police force working on the monster investigation... Her character literally acting too dumb to live.. I was like... She's obviously going to be slaughtered isn't she. I was like... dead girl walking over there. Seriously at the end / just before her end. I was rooting for the monster. Just kill her. so her death wouldn't be dragged out. I didn't want to see her suffer. I didn't want to see her tremble.

The biggest saving grace so far for me this anime. Is MC's mother did not suffer. She never felt or knew a thing.

Jan 29, 2021 7:54 AM

Nov 2018
That's a really stupid cliche.
If you have a suspicion that he is so dangerous , why won't you tell your brother about it before acting on your own , cretin. Anyway , I think she will survive - escape from the window or be saved by protagonist , because her being killed right there is too predictable for this anime. This creepy fake guy will die in nearest episodes and that's for certain.
I hate everyone equally
Feb 22, 2021 6:17 AM

Jul 2017
Really intense episode again, and Tachikawa's sure got herself into some shit with involving herself with stalking Hideo to the point where she knows the truth about who he really is, especially with the cliffhanger. Izumi and Murano's relationship continues to fracutre itself more and more as Izumi continues to change to a different, less humane person and more scary of a presence. I'm definitely enjoying the Parasyte rewatch more than I expected. Especially the music whenever there isn't annoying dubstep, is exceptionally composed for the atmosphere while retaining its modern touch and influences.
Mar 13, 2021 4:11 PM
Mar 2021
That girl is obviously not the brightest in the bunch, why would she talk to him in private and risk her life like that. But overall it was a good episode and I gave it a 4/5
Apr 1, 2021 2:17 PM

Dec 2020
Is this time for baseball throw?
May 25, 2021 6:39 AM

Jan 2021
No man glasses girl is stupid why would you confront the thing that you’ve heard has killed and eaten humans then she proceeds to ask the dumbest questions she was asking to die
Jun 24, 2021 4:04 PM

Apr 2018
Well his personality changed but he's still the same person. Hide is a fun character imo xD
Rip his love life

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 3, 2021 1:07 AM
Jan 2021
That girl is stupid she already their true form and nature but still she confront him that's so stupid I can't believe it
Nov 14, 2021 4:57 PM
Aug 2017
Tachikawa is fucking retarded if you know that someone is not human and eats people then why the fuck would you ask them that to their face. Fucking hell I hate characters like her I hope she gets eaten alive that fucking bitch.

lmao Shinichi right in the middle of class "THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!"

10/10
Aug 29, 2022 5:59 AM

Feb 2015
So you've been told this person kills and eats people, you have seen this person morph and change their face. Instead of going to the police or valuing your own life, your first thought is to speak to them, alone...

I can't believe characters can be written this stupid.
Dec 11, 2022 1:24 AM

Nov 2021
I don't get why Shinichi just can't talk to Murano about his mother's death. Without mentioning the parasite, she'd at least have an idea of why he changed (even though that's not the reason) and try to help him
Jan 6, 2023 3:04 PM
Jul 2020
How can you be that stupid and be still alive
Jan 7, 2023 9:58 AM

Jun 2019
Glasses chan really should've told her brother about putty face instead of investigating on her own.
Jun 6, 2023 4:26 PM
Aug 2022
Is she going to talk about how he's different now in every fuckin episode?
Aug 4, 2023 7:54 PM
Mar 2023
is she an idiot bruh
Feb 7, 9:36 PM

Dec 2022
Yo this girl might just lose a mental battle to a cucumber, and because of her unhindered idiocy, she's about to be turned into whole sashimi
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Apr 23, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

654 by brenosempau »»
Apr 11, 9:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.