Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 28, 2014 3:41 AM

Nov 2012
Sayako said:
If their parents lie, they'll think it's okay to lie, too.
It is okay.
Nov 28, 2014 4:03 AM

Jun 2014
The Christmas spirit here is dangerously low..
Nov 28, 2014 4:12 AM

Apr 2012
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
It's a retarded tradition which comes from a lie. I thought manipulation of minors was wrong. Hehe, hypocrisy.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Nov 28, 2014 4:17 AM

Jun 2014
Immahnoob said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
It's a retarded tradition which comes from a lie. I thought manipulation of minors was wrong. Hehe, hypocrisy.

Spending time with family/friends and trading gifts is retarded? Then you have kids with smiles getting presents...

I'm just shellshocked from MaL, yet again.
Nov 28, 2014 4:21 AM

Apr 2012
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Immahnoob said:

Spending time with family/friends and trading gifts is retarded? Then you have kids with smiles getting presents...

So we can only give presents and spend time with family or friends on some special event? Damn, you must be quite the selfish individual. Especially that this special event is simply a lie/religious.

And quite weak willed too, a bit of logic and then you get shellshocked. Also, it's MyAnimeList = MAL. MaL is not it's acronym.

Autocrat said:
Nov 28, 2014 4:26 AM

Jun 2014
Immahnoob said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

So we can only give presents and spend time with family or friends on some special event? Damn, you must be quite the selfish individual. Especially that this special event is simply a lie/religious.

And quite weak willed too, a bit of logic and then you get shellshocked. Also, it's MyAnimeList = MAL. MaL is not it's acronym.

I just got nothing to say. I'm legit cringing. Just . . yeah. Have a good day.
Nov 28, 2014 4:26 AM
Nov 2008
guys, just ignore the messed up individual. it's not our problem he'll be alone on christmas, probably yelling at happy people from the safety of his computer in his head on mal.
Nov 28, 2014 4:35 AM

Apr 2012
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
It would be only irrational to have something to say.
dity said:
guys, just ignore the messed up individual. it's not our problem he'll be alone on christmas, probably yelling at happy people from the safety of his computer in his head on mal.
So being selfish is the way to happiness then.

Autocrat said:
Nov 28, 2014 4:42 AM
Nov 2008
i believed in santa up until i was something like 8 or 9. it didn't teach me to lie or something like that, it was just fun. the concept of gifts magicking into your house, no knowledge of the financial aspect, your mum said you were good so santa brought presents... good times. better than the 'waddayawant? show me da website & i'll click da buy now buddon MERRY CHRIDMASH' vitriol of my teen years. now i'm back into the whole unknown present thing, and it's way better.
Nov 28, 2014 4:52 AM

Apr 2012
I stopped believing in retarded imaginary shit when I was about 5 or so. I'd rather teach my children about the meaning of gifting and being nice because of real reasons rather than tell them lies about how some fat guy in a red suit that illegally trespasses in your home gives you gifts if you're a good boy/girl.

Tradition is only a relic of the past that has no meaning,

Autocrat said:
Nov 28, 2014 5:12 AM
Jan 2014
Immahnoob said:

buh

if you really want make an argument against excitement and happiness inducing lies, then you should at least end it with a valid conclusion.

dity said:
oh please..
Nov 28, 2014 6:12 AM
Nov 2008
cabacc2 said:
dity said:
oh please..
why'd you take offence to that? lol
Nov 28, 2014 6:14 AM

Apr 2014
We use santa so children can obey....

like:

"If you keep doing [insert problem], then you're going to be on the naughty list"
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Nov 28, 2014 6:18 AM
Nov 2008
TobiOrNotTobi said:

like:

"If you keep doing [insert problem], then you're going to be on the naughty list"
i don't think you need santa to do that.
Nov 28, 2014 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
dity said:
TobiOrNotTobi said:

like:

God has a naughty list, too?
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Nov 28, 2014 6:21 AM
Nov 2008
TobiOrNotTobi said:
dity said:

God has a naughty list, too?
your mother does. in her head. because she's santa.
Nov 28, 2014 6:38 AM
Jan 2014
dity said:
cabacc2 said:
oh please..
I am obviously his alt.
Nov 28, 2014 6:47 AM
Nov 2008
cabacc2 said:
dity said:
I am obviously his alt.
nice joke, gunning for browny points? lmao
Nov 28, 2014 7:06 AM

Apr 2012
cabacc2 said:
Immahnoob said:

buh

if you really want make an argument against excitement and happiness inducing lies, then you should at least end it with a valid conclusion.
That's only the conclusion to my post, not to my arguments. I'm going for more than one argument. It's just that time of the year for MAL, it'll pass.

Autocrat said:
Nov 28, 2014 11:47 AM

Nov 2009
yes
-☾✩
Nov 28, 2014 6:42 PM

Jun 2014
I only pretend to believe in Santa when I am around children so I don't ruin their fun.
Nov 29, 2014 1:53 PM

Dec 2011
Parents lie to their children all the time, mainly on sex related stuff or shit that doesn't even exist.
Oct 8, 2015 3:24 AM
Oct 2015
For some reason parents used santa to encourage them to become a good person. And it is normal and healthy part to develop their creative minds. I think that children should always be inspired and be filled with love and thoughtfulness in their early years. It makes them feel that that world is a good place to be and helps them to become a better human being. A little magic, fairytales and Santa makes well rounded people. :)
Oct 8, 2015 3:26 AM

Mar 2013
Moog said:
It's their fault that they're stupid enough to believe that a fat man riding on a sled in the sky is real, or that he can sneak his fat ass through chimneys without getting in trouble with the judicial system. I'm not going to tell my children whether he's real or not.

LOL expecting intelligence out of children. It's not there fault they're stupid. They're fucking children.
Oct 8, 2015 3:28 AM

Sep 2015
sherristan said:
For some reason parents used santa to encourage them to become a good person. And it is normal and healthy part to develop their creative minds. I think that children should always be inspired and be filled with love and thoughtfulness in their early years. It makes them feel that that world is a good place to be and helps them to become a better human being. A little magic, fairytales and Santa makes well rounded people. :)

So true😤😤

Lies are full
of endless possibilies.
Oct 8, 2015 3:28 AM

Mar 2013
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Immahnoob said:

Imma is a troll. He trolled me when I first started here. Good times. I think the Believing in Santa moral we're so fond of it really stupid.
Oct 8, 2015 3:34 AM

Oct 2015
It's okay as long as you tell them the truth when they're 10 years old. If you keep feeding them myths and religious beliefs past that age, then that's child abuse.
Oct 8, 2015 4:10 AM
Jul 2018
I think it's good actually..

When they become older they will realize everything
and forgive you eventually. They won't even say anything.
But they at least will have nice memories about childhood.
Oct 8, 2015 4:56 AM

May 2015
Oct 8, 2015 5:31 AM

May 2015
No. I don't believe in protecting children too much. Show them the world. Don't hide it from them. Teach them to face the world instead.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 8, 2015 5:33 AM

Jan 2013
Is it okay to tell a child anything that doesn't exist is real? Like say, god?
Oct 8, 2015 7:06 AM
Jul 2018
[size=400]What?!He isn't?!
Oct 8, 2015 7:24 AM

Jul 2015
I'd say it's bad to lie to your kids, but Santa Claus gave me immunity to religion. Never believe random old fags without proofs, even if they're your parents :3
Oct 8, 2015 7:37 AM

Nov 2011
Well, you are the one getting present for your kids, why the hell would give the credit to some old fatass in red who love to intrude people's house at night as if that's legal?

Oct 12, 2015 4:45 AM
Jul 2018
i think it's okay
Oct 12, 2015 4:57 AM

Sep 2014
Children ain't real
semi-active
Oh it's that delinquent, Ayukawa Madoka ♡

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 9 hours ago

8 by Phloup »»
4 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 1 hour ago

8 by Theo1899 »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
1 hour ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.