Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 29, 2017 11:10 AM

Apr 2013
That Tatenashi fighting scene was pretty cool. But best part was "I have no time for doors!" xD
Nov 15, 2017 7:08 AM

Mar 2016
Always felt like Tabane acted like a villain character, guess that made a lot of sense after all. Chifuya was great, though as someone else mentioned (back in like 2014) it was somewhat disconcerting the way they handled the fate of the American IS pilot. This was an okay OVA.
Feb 27, 2018 9:37 PM

Jun 2017
So thats the end of IS..The episode was too hot to handle ..The fake Ichika was actually manifestations of ideal Ichika the girl wanted him to be,real Ichika should have let them be ..Damn Americans ,always barging in foreign lands lol ..It had way more plot and was able to keep my attention throughout the episode than the whole of s2...Chifyuu was badass ..only if she were to pilot a IS still,she would be unrivalled .Tabane sure is a mysterious character ..all her antics seems to have some sort of obsure objective which we know not off..But what was that dream Ichika had ..was that Houki he saw..
Overall a nice end to IS ignoring some rushed plot points.
7/10
Dec 24, 2018 1:17 AM
Jan 2014
the commie subs were so fucking cringey holy shit.
May 28, 2020 10:11 PM
Mar 2016
Ain't no one getting laid while Ichika's around! Least of all him. I wish Houki and Chifuyu got some lewd bits too, although Chifuyu's fight makes up for it.

This just confirms what I've known all along. Laura is my favorite, but Houki is best girl so far. Other girls are great too, aside from Kazanashi (who is getting better without as much kuudere influence). OTP is of course IchikaxChifuyaxM.
Aug 10, 2022 7:11 PM

Nov 2010
Lots of yummy scenes this ep. I liked all of them! I've had a hard-on for more than half of the ep. I'm disappointed Houki didn't have a lewd scene. I wanted that fake Ichika to try to undress her and reveal that sweaty body of hers for my eyes to feast on!

The fake Ichika were so much better than the original. I wish the original was that aggressive. lol

I thought this ep would explain the mystery of Madoka. Instead it added more mysteries such as why Tabane is also an enemy now, etc.

We need an S3. 7/10
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Will there be an English Dub?!

XilverXoul - Jul 15, 2015

1 by DodgerDash »»
Jan 25, 2017 1:05 AM

» Preview Video #2

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

5 by Chaos-Zero »»
Nov 19, 2014 7:38 PM

» Preview Video

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2014

5 by Banshee-IV »»
May 14, 2014 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.