Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2014 9:37 AM
Aug 2013
Noooooooooooooooooooo
Minnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee
Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am littrrealy crying now q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q
My 3rd fav character dies
My heart has now ripped to shreds
Nov 23, 2014 9:38 AM

Apr 2014
-vegeta, what does the scoutter say about the fandom rage lvl?

-its over mine-thousand

they were doing a great job with the adaptation until ep 19

im not sure if i should keep watching the anime

and no im not mad about mine's death im mad about the original ending
Nov 23, 2014 9:40 AM

Oct 2014
NO Mineeeeee!

Why?
Nov 23, 2014 9:40 AM

Jul 2010
I had higher expectations for Budou but he got defeated.

Esdeath being that strong and with Susanoo staying behind to stall time.

Mine's final attack was pretty nice to completely destroy Budou's trump card. Her pumpkin in that state... it was painful to see Mine die ;_;

sigh.
Nov 23, 2014 9:43 AM

Apr 2008
FatefulLove said:
I had higher expectations for Budou but he got defeated.

Esdeath being that strong and with Susanoo staying behind to stall time.

Mine's final attack was pretty nice to completely destroy Budou's trump card. Her pumpkin in that state... it was painful to see Mine die ;_;

sigh.

Hilarious thing is that Budou tanked that blast just fine and only returned looking more pissed than ever in the manga. So Budou got seriously nerfed in the anime. Still I got a Mine death so opinion on the anime stays unchanged.

Nov 2012
MineFTW said:
L3gEnDaRy said:
If Mine dies in the manga too i will be ultra pissed , i will total rant and drop both plus i will rate both anime and manga 1/10
me to dude go on takahiro kill 50% of your readers...

50% are number of esdeath fags not pink bich
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro

Sep 2012
SON OF A BITCH
Oh god who are you people?

May 2013
Sad that Mine died. More sad that Susanoo's gone too :(
Nov 23, 2014 9:45 AM

Oct 2014
babymilo91 said:
Sad that Mine died. More sad that Susanoo's gone too :(

Susanos moment got completely overshadowed by Mines death, you are the first one that comments about Suus sacrifice.

Nov 23, 2014 9:46 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
L3gEnDaRy said:
If Mine dies in the manga too i will be ultra pissed , i will total rant and drop both plus i will rate both anime and manga 1/10
It's going to happen

Takahiro always killed off someone in the December chapter so you KNOW its happening xD
Nov 23, 2014 9:47 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
L3gEnDaRy said:
It's going to happen

Takahiro always killed off someone in the December chapter so you KNOW its happening xD

Definitely a better Christmas gift than the previous years
Nov 23, 2014 9:47 AM

Oct 2011
Decent episode.
I really hoped in the back of my mind that the Boss would have put on Lubbock's googles. That would have hit me in the feels.

Other than that. Glad Mine finally died, hope she does in the manga too.
Only female I'm expecting to live is Akame. C'mon Kuudere.
Guess y'all were right about Mine being a plot device though lol.

Nov 23, 2014 9:48 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:
It's going to happen

yeah come on give her death flags so that i have more to laugh next month;P
Nov 23, 2014 9:49 AM
Nov 2014
I don't know why people are so mad about the anime original ending...
1. there is many chance that the anime' end will be the manga end so it's not realy an anime only ending
2.they just catch up the manga , for finishing the anime in one season , and not like the other anime who have no end ...
3. why are you complaining ,this episode was beyond great.
4.i don't speak english so consider that ^^
Nov 23, 2014 9:49 AM

Jul 2014
Mine is definitely going to die in the next chapter. I'm really upset but at least she actually got a meaningful death.

I still don't understand all the Mine hate.
[center][/center]
Nov 23, 2014 9:50 AM

Jul 2013
well who would have thought that an anime adaptation would spoil future manga events
Nov 23, 2014 9:51 AM

Oct 2010
Dang three characters died this ep. They are really killing characters left and right. Lol since when did Budo turn into the Shocker. Mine's death was expected since Pumpkin broke too and she was way too confident in her pinch powers. The Esdeath fight wasn't as epic as it was in the manga. Suu's death was still great though. Sad to see him go though.

Nov 23, 2014 9:51 AM

Apr 2008
MineFTW said:
Darklight0303 said:

And when I'm the one laughing in the end? Then what?
Nov 23, 2014 9:52 AM

Jul 2014
vitaxlilium said:
Mine is definitely going to die in the next chapter. I'm really upset but at least she actually got a meaningful death.

I don't either. They have such an irrational hatred of her with no real basis.
Nov 23, 2014 9:53 AM

Jun 2014
Now this was freaking awesome!
Looks like after 20 episode (and the ending of episode 19) they got back on track.
Nov 23, 2014 9:54 AM

Apr 2008
za21 said:
vitaxlilium said:

No real basis. So easy to claim when you just outright deny said basis because you don't approve. But whatever. Ding Dong the bitch is dead at last.
Nov 23, 2014 9:54 AM
Oct 2014
vitaxlilium said:

lets count out some major things first

1najaneda doesnt have suu anymore
2tatsumi already powered up
3 no matter what happens with tatsumi extrem speed not even esdeath can touch Mine because tatsumi would simply save her in a flash(protecting ur girlfriend is a duty)
4 i refuse to exept that takahiro suddenly start spoiling things...
Nov 23, 2014 9:57 AM

Apr 2008
MineFTW said:
vitaxlilium said:

3 no matter what happens with tatsumi extrem speed not even esdeath can touch Mine because tatsumi would simply save her in a flash(protecting ur girlfriend is a duty)

You forget that 1: Budou is still fuckin alive and took the full blast from Mine's Pumpkin just fine and was only more pissed than anything. That alone cancels out a good deal of your counter arguments. Yeah he's fast but at that time he was only dealing with Esdeath. Now there's Esdeath and Budou who can't be even bruised by a full power pumpkin blast.

But go ahead and tell yourself whatever lets you sleep better at night
Nov 23, 2014 9:57 AM

Sep 2009
Kurome is next. But I wonder why they haven't killed Run yet? He was dead at this point of story.
Nov 23, 2014 9:58 AM

Apr 2014
What??!!! Mine died??!!! I guess I'll have to read the manga first before watching this shittiest episode!!!
And for sure Esdeath will be killed off in this shitty Anime Version! I'm sure about this!!!
RayzerNov 23, 2014 10:01 AM
Haters always gonna hate.

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
za21 said:

No real basis. So easy to claim when you just outright deny said basis because you don't approve. But whatever. Ding Dong the bitch is dead at last.

Can you state your reasons then? You know, without going into a caps rage? I would like to know.
[center][/center]
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MineFTW said:

i guess i would just draw my own ending because im pretty good in drawing...
not that it would change anything....-,-
Nov 23, 2014 9:59 AM
Jan 2014
I'm extremely surprised at the people that got teared up at Mein's death. I personally don't hate her, but as a character she barely had any traits at all. The only thing that changed over time were her feelings towards Tatsumi. The thing is, that was very recent, only after her battle against Seryuu in Kyoroch. It also felt pretty forced. But hey, this is the AgK! fandom we're talking about here, stay classy.

I'm slighly bummed out at Susanoo's destruction. As a character, he was more of a comic relief, than a person with an established personality. His mere purpose was to be used as tool, and he was a reliable one until the very end. Though his death was protrayed much better in the manga, which isn't much of a surprise.

The next one to go will probably be Kurome, by the looks of it. I also wonder if Mein's going to survive in the upcoming chapter of the manga. I guess it will matter just slightly more than it did in the anime.
Nov 23, 2014 9:59 AM
Jul 2012
Can we add the parody genre?
Nov 23, 2014 10:01 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MineFTW said:

You forget that 1: Budou is still fuckin alive and took the full blast from Mine's Pumpkin just fine and was only more pissed than anything. That alone cancels out a good deal of your counter arguments. Yeah he's fast but at that time he was only dealing with Esdeath. Now there's Esdeath and Budou who can't be even bruised by a full power pumpkin blast.

But go ahead and tell yourself whatever lets you sleep better at night

even so tatsumi is maybe dealing with esdeath but he wouldnt just go nuts and forget about her.....

Aug 2010
Well that wasn't bad. I really expected they're gonna adapt the fight in a different setting and I guess they did ^^; It wasn't as hype but it was pretty okay. I guess they wanted the full cast to be there for it to feel more finale like. And ofc killing Mine off <_< Cute and sad kiss at the end. The confession was nice too. RIP Mine :( Hope this doesn't happen in the manga.

I guess they made her have her spot light killing Budou with that Kamehameha vs Galick Gun XD She really is one BA girl. Probably the biggest Headcount of strong villains in this series XD
Barion-ZaraNov 23, 2014 10:10 AM

Apr 2014
My only gripe about this.
If you're gonna make an anime original ending Make your fucking own.
Following an arc half assed labeling it as Anime original ending..Lol.
Its more of an personal gripe.

Anyway Good episode.

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
za21 said:

Okay. What has she done that she is such a piece of shit in your eyes that she deserves to die?
Nov 23, 2014 10:02 AM

Jul 2013
If we look at the episode as if the manga didn't exist, this adaptation isn't really that bad at all. It's just that vast majority of the manga readers rage at every scene that's different from what they initially saw.
Nov 23, 2014 10:02 AM
Sep 2012
THIS IS CRAZY! DIDNT EXPECT MINE TO DIE.
SHE IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN THIS SHOW
ahhh pleaseeee what the hell!!!
Nov 23, 2014 10:03 AM

Oct 2014
I didn't hate Mine in fact I kind of liked her but wtf was with that death. It wouldn't have taken too much time to develop her death a bit more when she died I felt nothing I hope she still dies in the manga but please make her death better because that really sucked.

Susanoo is a secondary male character so he was always going to die much like Lubbock. Again they aren't making these deaths mean anything.

Najenda mentioned Lubbock..

It isn't a bad thing if Budo is still alive gives Tatsumi a chance to avenge Mine because if Esdeath had killed her he wouldn't be able to build his character at least now he can get stronger and take down Budou

But then again screw all of night raid I really hope Kurome gets better that scene where she touched her head and managed to get hair broke my heart. Please get better.
Nov 23, 2014 10:05 AM
Oct 2014
harukazee said:

dont give up she is still alive in the manga
Nov 23, 2014 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
MineFTW said:
Darklight0303 said:

This post really reminds me of a delusional narusaku fan which is sad to be honest.

Apr 2014
MineFTW said:
harukazee said:

For now.

Apr 2014
MineFTW said:
harukazee said:

But she's gonna die. And I'm also waiting for Esdeath to die!!!
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 23, 2014 10:07 AM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
MineFTW said:

This post really reminds me of a delusional narusaku fan which is sad to be honest.

They even made a finctional son for naruto and sakura. lol
Nov 23, 2014 10:08 AM

Apr 2010
She died? I dropped this after the original route but I'm picking it up again then. lol

Jul 2014
Z4k said:
MineFTW said:

I liked Mine but I have to agree with it. Just accept it, she's going to die.
[center][/center]
Sep 2014
Hmm, alright episode. The only part I didn't like was how easily Budou was defeated after being introduced as nearly an equal to Esdeath in the last episode, but perhaps this foreshadows something in the Manga: is Mein going to end up defeating him before dying in the Manga as well?

But yeah, you can definitely see the animation drop in quality the moment Budou was introduced.
Nov 23, 2014 10:09 AM

Feb 2014
Screw the Mine haters, she's not even that bad. Decent enough character (one of my favs) so I'm sad to see her go. It was a pretty rushed death, but the anime has run into a wall so it's ok I guess.

Mine better fucking live in the manga, I really hope she makes it through. I don't think this is spoiling anything because the manga and anime are pretty different at this point. I bet the author has much different plans for the manga.

Also Buduo was such a badass in the manga, I feel like he was greatly diminished in the anime.
Nov 23, 2014 10:10 AM

Jun 2012
lol the studio is so stupid. They made the skipped church fight into this(shit), Mine kissing Tatsumi after being capture is different too. I think this won't spoil anything because now I know that the manga will have a complete different ending. They turned the pace 10 times faster, can only mean that they want to wrap the history now without making a second season.
Oww, just remembered Budou flies!? That was hilarious, just for the sake of doing a dramatic DBZ showdown.
Nov 23, 2014 10:10 AM

Nov 2007
Okay episode. Is it just me or the anime has become a bit shallow in the last few episodes?

Well, they killed my favourite girl. Will watch the remaining 3 episodes just for the sake of finishing it.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 23, 2014 10:11 AM

Dec 2013
RIP Mine
mods are cucks
Nov 23, 2014 10:11 AM

Jun 2011
I find it very funny how easily the Teigu breaks in the anime.
Nov 23, 2014 10:13 AM

Apr 2014
Theorder14 said:
I find it very funny how easily the Teigu breaks in the anime.

Makes me wonder how did this teigu last for so long lol.

Inb4Manga

Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.