Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2014 12:46 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A demon but average series, not a lot of good scenes even though the girls are ok but sadly only one is getting most of the screentime.
Nov 23, 2014 12:49 PM

May 2014
Decent first episode, I hope more will come because I feel like there is potential. The girls were hot.
Nov 23, 2014 1:10 PM

Mar 2010
It's just the Demon Lord having sex with two elven maids and a female knight...

After watching Annerose 4 and realizing how badly the show gets affected when sex gives way to plot and guy's hatred for better-looking "mating studs," I thought Demonion was pretty good.
Nov 24, 2014 10:50 PM
May 2014
Tyrenol said:

After watching Annerose 4 and realizing how badly the show gets affected when sex gives way to plot and guy's hatred for better-looking "mating studs," I thought Demonion was pretty good.

thank god im one of those that read the reviews before watching the episode kind of person. annerose episode 4 was avoided

phew now lets enjoy this new hentai
Nov 25, 2014 3:59 PM

Nov 2012
less screen time for the two maids :(
Nov 25, 2014 4:02 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah, I liked the two maids more than the knight. Pretty nice episode.
Sieg Zeon!
Dec 2, 2014 1:43 AM
May 2012
Now this one is good shit!!
I like the animation and the ladies are hot :3
Dec 2, 2014 1:44 AM
May 2012
SKYflare said:
Tyrenol said:

thank god im one of those that read the reviews before watching the episode kind of person. annerose episode 4 was avoided

phew now lets enjoy this new hentai

That's why you don't watch H for the story.
Dec 14, 2014 4:38 AM
Oct 2013
The story here is kind of thin. Looks like a demon lord out conquering places and women although no conquest shown yet. Looks like but it is never specified what he is exactly.

He is rather chill actually... For a demon conqueror, he has pretty tame vanilla sex. Cares for his subordinates i suppose.

He said he wouldn't give women to other men but then we saw him have his woman do gang bang with some random villagers (lol). I guess it isn't giving her away as such, but...

As for ladies, they are pudgy with big breasts. The human lady who calls herself "old" is focus of the episode. I think she still looks young. H scenes are not bad but not outstanding.
User-sanDec 14, 2014 4:43 AM
Jan 7, 2015 10:04 PM
Dec 2014
This satisfied my armor fetish. Really nice.
Feb 19, 2015 12:05 AM

Nov 2013
"All of the world's finest ladies shall become mine. I shall never give them to any man" when he said that I was really impressed and I was like wow a true harem king. That's why when he asked the knight chick to suck off and jerk off the other dudes I was really disappointed. I do not like gang bangs. It kinda turns me off.

Anyway this is so far good and better than the hentais these days I just hope he won't let other dudes fuck his harem. That's no fun.
b-b-b-baka!!
Feb 21, 2015 8:38 PM
Feb 2014
I agree with nuffsaid...
hared should be done like this and not like in most of the anime that the boy is like the numbest and dumbest person in the world to not notice the girls feelings.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demonion: Gaiden Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 28, 2015

9 by Da_Lastaw »»
Aug 17, 2016 12:38 AM

» Demonion: Gaiden Episode 2 announced!

Largo93 - Feb 3, 2015

0 by Largo93 »»
Feb 3, 2015 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.