Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 7 Discussion

Mar 12, 2015 2:56 PM

>But, really, how do you guys even remember which episode had what and everything...

very easy..

Too many re-watches when I get bored.

Mar 12, 2015 2:57 PM

k0k0 said:
Insertanamehere said:
Hope you didn't miss the after credits scene, by the way.

Nope! ^_^
But, really, how do you guys even remember which episode had what and everything...
We have a very particular set of skills . . .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 12, 2015 2:59 PM

k0k0 said:
But, really, how do you guys even remember which episode had what and everything...

It's because we've been analyzing every single frame for months now. Not to mention, some of us read the VN several times over so we remember most of the details... Yea, we're that bored. :P
Stev said:
ayy lmao

Mar 12, 2015 3:04 PM

Hahaha, wow. Quite a mighty fanbase.

Mar 12, 2015 3:07 PM

k0k0 said:
Hahaha, wow. Quite a mighty fanbase.

'Tis merely the duty of a guardian of our Fair Lands.

Mar 12, 2015 3:42 PM

Archer in Prologue (to Rin) on eating humans to win: I would never do such a thing.

Archer this episode: I am perfectly fine with letting others die so I can achieve my goals.

Now why would he say that I wonder..

Jul 23, 2015 5:12 AM

Archer is being quite the douche lately.

Aug 2, 2015 12:01 AM

This was another decent episode. It's seriously irritating how everyone is sparing one another left and right. I get that there are honorable and tactical reasons for it, but it's seriously annoying. There are definitely other ways to avoid this and attaining the desired outcome.
A servant summoning another servant, quite surprising.

Oct 6, 2015 5:58 AM

Awesome

Oct 6, 2015 5:59 AM

AWESOME Epic Episode

Apr 9, 2016 2:20 PM

Oh, I surely do want to know more about Arche's Reality Marble... those flashes...

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

May 20, 2016 9:51 PM

*Nanananananananana* BAT CASTER!

Archer and Shirou calling each other baka. Caster saying that they are alike. Ain't that something, huh? :D

OMG! Archer said it!

Archer vs Assassin. Beautiful.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Oct 13, 2016 11:24 AM

Every episode is worst than even :(

Hello, my litte boy!

Oct 30, 2016 1:31 PM

Hmm Archer seems to have gone rogue, disobeying his masters orders.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Nov 20, 2016 9:03 PM

JonathaIN said:
pissed I spoiled myself with the trash that is fate/stay night 2006 so I'm glad to see something I haven't seen before (archer's attempt to kill emiya),

I was told UBW and FSN 2006 were different or different story paths but so far it's identical story wise and I hate it
they're different story paths however the 2006 anime had taken some liberties to make it more action oriented so they took a bunch of content from UBW and shoved it in. story wise you werent even suppose to have seen archer fight outside of the lancer fight until the UBW segments as well as caster.

Mar 15, 2017 3:34 AM

lol @ Archer... what a fucking coward attacking his ally from behind. And here I thought he was just an asshole in Deen Night, I hate his guts after all. Shirou became the white knight who spout shit like "I wasn't even allied with him in the first place" and Saber thinks he's a good guy after he almost killed her master...
So I dislike Tohsaka for trying to kill Shirou at school, Archer for being an asshole coward, Shirou for being the typical white knight and Saber for actually thinking Archer has any honor in him at all. Nice, I now dislike all of the main characters in this show :3

Apr 20, 2017 11:46 PM

Man Archer was bastard, but he probably knows from experience how naive Shirou is trying to achieve. Kiritsugu already failed once, he should have known about that.

Amazing fight scenes either way!!!!

Apr 21, 2017 4:54 AM

SomaHeir said:
Man Archer was bastard, but he probably knows from experience how naive Shirou is trying to achieve.

Shirou is very much aware of the impossibility of his goal so no he is not naive.
If anything Kiritsugu was the naive one for not understanding how pointless his goal is before it smacked him in the face.

Kiritsugu already failed once, he should have known about that.

First of all: Shirou has no idea of his father's history.
Second of all: Shirou and Kerry's ideals are completely and utterly different.

May 1, 2017 2:48 PM

archer best character

May 10, 2017 8:06 PM

Dat back slice from Archer was satisfactory huehuehue. #sorrynotsorry Shirou.

Jun 25, 2017 1:42 PM

Oh my, so much better than FSN 2006, I remember how I disliked the fight in the Ryudou Temple then..

Jul 10, 2017 11:55 AM

Lots of good stuff in this episode. Interesting to see Shirou reject the "sacrifice the few to save the many" idea of Archer, as that is very similar to Kiritsugu. Didn't expect Archer to attack him and Saber, after saving Shirou of his own volition. But Saber thinks "his heart is pure"... hmm. I see lots of development between of this in the future. Also wondering what those flashbacks of Archer were that Shirou briefly saw.

And there are two Assassin's, a real (big boob girl) and fake (samurai). That means we still haven't seen Rider.

Also wondering how much more Gilgamesh and Kirei we'll see this series, looking forwards to them playing some kind of role. Also to see how they've changed over the last ten years.

Time to keep watching and get those questions answered :D

Aug 7, 2017 9:41 PM
Dude i get horny at the sight of Shiro getting sliced in the back. Bout damn time someone taught him a lesson! Not that it matters though, he still shamed Archer for not killing him. Boy do I hate Shiro with an intensity.

Sep 22, 2017 12:27 PM

the plot armor was strong for everyone in this episode but I digress, the fights were very enjoyable to watch

lmao...Shirou I got news for you bro
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."

Jan 23, 2018 4:10 AM

Wanted to watch UBW for a long time now. The original Fate Stay Night is what got me back into Anime and Fate Zero is one of my all time favourites. So far I enjoy it a lot. Tohsaka Rin is easily best girl and my favourite character. Shirou is okay. He doesn't annoy me as much as he did in the 2006 version. I know, I know, it's not a remake, but so far it feels VERY similar, and from what I remember not that much about the story was changed from the 2006 version so far.

The fights are obviously the highlight and they all looked stunning up until now.

Feb 19, 2018 12:27 AM

Wow rider finally shows up again, oh shit she's dead.
Looks like I need to watch Heaven's Feel.

Feb 28, 2018 4:58 AM

Shirou was behaving like Tohsaka in this episode.

"I am the bone of my sword"

Sep 14, 2018 7:11 AM

Battle scenes was A+. Haaa so satisfying to see ~

Nice sentimental moment between Shirou and Saber after the ED. The determination to finally get his ass up and running

Botato said:
WE GOT THE IDIOT TALK!
WE FUCKING GOT THE IDIOT TALK!

Indeed we had my friend, indeed we had

Sep 14, 2018 10:26 AM

XiferVP said:

Nice sentimental moment between Shirou and Saber after the ED. The determination to finally get his ass up and running

Botato said:
WE GOT THE IDIOT TALK!
WE FUCKING GOT THE IDIOT TALK!

Did you just quote me on a thing I made 4 years ago?

Because I think you just quoted me on a thing I made 4 years ago

Still best part of this entire adaptation.

Sep 14, 2018 7:52 PM

Botato said:
XiferVP said:

Did you just quote me on a thing I made 4 years ago?

Because I think you just quoted me on a thing I made 4 years ago

Still best part of this entire adaptation.

I did :) Just came back to watching anime these year so all the anime before I got saved up am currently watching

And yes, definitely the best part of this EP haha!

Nov 25, 2018 9:09 AM

Great action and engrish. The narrative committed suicide now that everyone can break rules in this war without consequence. Also, Shirou's plot armor activated again. How the fuck is this man still alive?

Jan 11, 3:27 PM

What a great episode. It seems that Archer is in the grey area.

Can I take a moment to say: How totally awesome is this?
Life has no meaning.

Mar 23, 5:29 AM
And now we also know that the "overseer" Kirei Kotomine from the church is useless in overseeing the holy grail war. Or he doesn't care about the "rules". (Apparently there are some, although the viewer was never told about them. Good for him that slaughtering innocent people isn't a rule, not that it would matter anyways.)

Archer says that Caster broke the rules by summoning Assassin herself.
Consequences for breaking the rules? None.

Jun 15, 8:25 PM

Shirou indeed is a douche in this episode for not giving appreciation to what Archer did.

Archer seems have gone through Shiro's ideal and he hated that ideal. Probably he lied about his dreams being fulfilled or maybe he's dream was a bad one.

Shirou would hate his father had he known his father's ideal.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 22, 11:04 AM

well that became intense all of a sudden

Pages (22) « First ... « 20 21 [22]