Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2014 10:07 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
I find it hilarious that you think Mine is the one ensuring the sales of this manga. That's just precious!
well at least Mine is more popular than akame
Nov 23, 2014 10:09 AM

Apr 2008
MineFTW said:
Darklight0303 said:
I find it hilarious that you think Mine is the one ensuring the sales of this manga. That's just precious!

Oh boy you're just biting at everyone now and Mine isn't even dead yet. There's only one reason Mine is more popular and it's because the bitch has been given way too much screentime.
Nov 23, 2014 10:27 AM

Nov 2012
Man when are we gonna get a translation !?! Raws been out for a good while too
Nov 23, 2014 11:35 AM

Apr 2014
The priest dude already prophecised something bad about mine and tatsumi. And the episode pretty much confirms it that mine will die.
Nov 23, 2014 11:54 AM
Oct 2013
MineFTW said:
Darklight0303 said:

By what, 2 fucking votes? Since you wanna throw out popularity, Akame seems to be most popular than Mine outside of Japan. You're really starting to sound salty.
Nov 23, 2014 11:55 AM

Apr 2008
Radeck513 said:
MineFTW said:

By what, 2 fucking votes? Since you wanna throw out popularity, Akame seems to be most popular than Mine outside of Japan. You're really starting to sound salty.

Glad someone else finally noticed :p
Nov 23, 2014 11:57 AM
Oct 2014
I doubt mine will "die".

I have no doubts however, that she will get slaughtered, decapitated, mutilated, eviscerated, skewered and electrocuted. Though it's just my little hunch.
Nov 23, 2014 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
I am hoping for a good mine death too...

then akame can slyly make a move and com in and comfort tatsumi!!

(Yes Akame is my fav)

Neechan Leone can just be depressed about being forever alone again.
Nov 23, 2014 12:22 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well someone got a powerup. Now that the manga and anime have started to diverge, it's interesing to see how things will develop.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 23, 2014 12:24 PM
Oct 2014
I really do think that a completely different endind from the anime is the main possibility, since there are so many different things going on. The manga doesnt seems like endind by now we still havent seen Kurome and Wave in the "battlefield" and Budou its alive
Nov 23, 2014 12:31 PM
Sep 2014
I wonder if Tatsumi knows telepathy or something; he somehow "saw" Lubbock getting his testicle crushed and being cut into two pieces without being there. Besides that, I really liked this chapter: 5/5.
Nov 23, 2014 12:39 PM

Apr 2008
Teedog12 said:
I wonder if Tatsumi knows telepathy or something; he somehow "saw" Lubbock getting his testicle crushed and being cut into two pieces without being there. Besides that, I really liked this chapter: 5/5.

Yeah that makes his powerup even more of an asspull having access to that kind of meta information
Nov 23, 2014 12:43 PM

Oct 2014
^ Yet its not knowing how Lubbock died that gave him the powerup, but the fact it was his fault to begin with.... Well going from some translations on reddit...
Nov 23, 2014 1:27 PM

May 2009
mac9955 said:
The Mine death scene was pretty well done.

Welp, guess Akame is going to be the main love interest now, that's cool, I guess.

Not gonna happen. Story is near end and they have almost zero romantic scenes in recent years.
Nov 23, 2014 1:30 PM
Nov 2014
mac9955 said:
MineFTW said:

u guys do know that anime can not spoil anything.....
because it has a alternative ending than the manga just wait and see who dies in manga next chapter...

Why would they kill of the 2nd most liked character(voted) by the end of the series just for the sake of killing her if it offers nothing to add to the story, it doesn't add up. She's dead next chapter.

Let me put it this way, why would the Anime directors just think of an Anime Original ending, and plant a Mine death in their? It doesn't make sense, logically you just don't do that, especially to one of the more like heroes in the story.

"Only the strongest live and the weak die"-Esdeath

Mine was second... Let's see how tatsumi reacts next episode. Also, I'm getting the feels that Akame will die along with Kurome next episode...
@MineFTW, Mine lost bro.
PlasmacometXNov 23, 2014 1:33 PM
Nov 23, 2014 2:19 PM
Oct 2014
]
PlasmacometX said:
mac9955 said:

Why would they kill of the 2nd most liked character(voted) by the end of the series just for the sake of killing her if it offers nothing to add to the story, it doesn't add up. She's dead next chapter.

Let me put it this way, why would the Anime directors just think of an Anime Original ending, and plant a Mine death in their? It doesn't make sense, logically you just don't do that, especially to one of the more like heroes in the story.

Mine was second... Let's see how tatsumi reacts next episode. Also, I'm getting the feels that Akame will die along with Kurome next episode...
@MineFTW, Mine lost bro.

no shame in losing after destroying budou he was the second strongest now its Mine;P

btw anime is not conected to manga anymore just wait and see next chapter
Nov 23, 2014 2:59 PM
Nov 2014
MineFTW said:
]
PlasmacometX said:

@MineFTW, Mine lost bro.

no shame in losing after destroying budou he was the second strongest now its Mine;P

Tbh, I still think Mine will die. But I'm still wary. Najenda is no where to be found. And I still don't think Mine is second strongest. That was some big ass pull on her part there and Akame, Tatsumi, Esdeath, and Leone would still technically wipe the floor with her. And I'm still questioning, HOW TF DID SHE ACTUALLY DIE??? Sure they say injuries, but she seemed fine until that clash with Budo. Did pumpkin backfire?
Nov 23, 2014 3:27 PM
Oct 2014
PlasmacometX said:
MineFTW said:
]

Tbh, I still think Mine will die. But I'm still wary. Najenda is no where to be found. And I still don't think Mine is second strongest. That was some big ass pull on her part there and Akame, Tatsumi, Esdeath, and Leone would still technically wipe the floor with her. And I'm still questioning, HOW TF DID SHE ACTUALLY DIE??? Sure they say injuries, but she seemed fine until that clash with Budo. Did pumpkin backfire?

she died because of pumpkins recoil.... this is what i think....
Nov 23, 2014 3:30 PM

Dec 2013
MineFTW said:
PlasmacometX said:

she died because of pumpkins recoil.... this is what i think....

I'm pretty sure she died from her injuries she got from Budo. But that fight was still BS
Nov 23, 2014 3:41 PM

May 2009
Come to think, Mine death in next chapter will be some stupid bullshit. In anime Tatsumi was crossed and unarmed when she fought with Budou. While next month he will fight using evolved Incursio and with Akame's help (instead Najenda).
Nov 23, 2014 3:43 PM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Come to think, Mine death in next chapter will be some stupid bullshit. In anime Tatsumi was crossed and unarmed when she fought with Budou. While next month he will fight using evolved Incursio and with Akame's help (instead Najenda).

Except Budou is alive and unharmed
Nov 23, 2014 3:48 PM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
bastek66 said:

How is it against of what I said?
Nov 23, 2014 3:49 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Teedog12 said:

Yeah that makes his powerup even more of an asspull having access to that kind of meta information

You do know that is just a reference for the readers right? Tatsumi didn't literally envision all the specific things that happened to Lubbock. He just though of Lubbock being dead in general. And don't use the word 'asspull' without understanding what it means. We know that Incursio can evolve, so it should not have been a surprise.
Nov 23, 2014 3:54 PM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

He adds to the risk of her dying.
Nov 23, 2014 3:57 PM
Nov 2014
Darklight0303 said:
bastek66 said:

I'm still shocked he's dead in the anime...
Nov 23, 2014 4:03 PM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
bastek66 said:

But she has other teammates for help unlike solo fight in anime.
Nov 23, 2014 4:20 PM
Oct 2014
]
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

and we still have raging tatsumi with high speed and the intention to protect every single member of night raid..+ tatsumi could simply take akame and Mine and run away with them but could leone keep up with tatsumis speed......
Nov 23, 2014 4:51 PM
Nov 2014
MineFTW said:
]
bastek66 said:

and we still have raging tatsumi with high speed and the intention to protect every single member of night raid..+ tatsumi could simply take akame and Mine and run away with them but could leone keep up with tatsumis speed......

No way in hell+ They are most likely going to fight. Tatsumi with his upgrade managed to do something to Esdeath, and now that everyone but Najenda is there, it would be pointless to run. Also, you can't forget that they can't simply escape now. Budo and Esdeath are there+ Kurome and Wave could be heading to the execution arena now.
Nov 23, 2014 5:04 PM
Oct 2014
PlasmacometX said:
MineFTW said:
]

No way in hell+ They are most likely going to fight. Tatsumi with his upgrade managed to do something to Esdeath, and now that everyone but Najenda is there, it would be pointless to run. Also, you can't forget that they can't simply escape now. Budo and Esdeath are there+ Kurome and Wave could be heading to the execution arena now.

emmmmm tatsumi is faster than esdeath and budou is a tank so basically if they do not stand a chance they can still run away...
Nov 23, 2014 5:52 PM

Oct 2014
Have you realized if anime Mine survives then canon Mine will definitely die, because the anime is supposed to be an alternative timeline, lol.

Either way there is a big death flag on Mine thanks to Whitefox, besides Manga Budou will regain the respect he lost in the anime by killing at least a NR members(sadly it will probably be Leone).

Nov 23, 2014 5:57 PM
Nov 2014
MineFTW said:
PlasmacometX said:

emmmmm tatsumi is faster than esdeath and budou is a tank so basically if they do not stand a chance they can still run away...

What I think you don't understand is that THEY WON'T RUN. Reason being is that they came in ready to fight, but it may be possible after fighting for a bit that Najenda would issue the order to retreat. But unfortunately, she is nowhere to be found, so it is obvious that they will fight.
I believe it will be Akame and Tatsumi vs Esdeath and Leone and Mine vs Budou. And also, it was stated that WhiteFox was working with Takahiro for the Anime ending, so it may be possible that the anime episode spoiled chapter 55 for us, including Mine's death, meaning the same outcome (Leone basically getting into close quarters with Budo, she gets paralyzed from shock, Mine vs Budo now, Mine gets hit a couple times, Budo uses trump card- Solid Shooter, Mine retaliates with her laser beam which freaking makes Budo's attack look like an ant compared to an elephant, and she dies from the recoil.)
Nov 23, 2014 5:59 PM
Nov 2014
LordPerucho said:
Have you realized if anime Mine survives then canon Mine will definitely die, because the anime is supposed to be an alternative timeline, lol.

Either way there is a big death flag on Mine thanks to Whitefox, besides Manga Budou will regain the respect he lost in the anime by killing at least a NR members(sadly it will probably be Leone).

Lord, whats your opinion on the chance of Mine dying in the manga, since Tatsumi already got his powerup, and in the anime, it will be a result of Mine's death? I'm also leaning toward a Leone death here.
Nov 23, 2014 6:19 PM

Oct 2014
But Tatsumi isnt a top tier yet. Have you noticed Tatsumi now is like half danger beast-half human? Its like he is giving up his humanity to become stronger.

If Mine dies, that should make him gain another powerup and put him on Esdeath level.
But at the same time he becomes a mindless danger beast that causes CHAOS in the Empire.

Nov 23, 2014 6:39 PM
Nov 2014
LordPerucho said:
But Tatsumi isnt a top tier yet. Have you noticed Tatsumi now is like half danger beast-half human? Its like he is giving up his humanity to become stronger.

If Mine dies, that should make him gain another powerup and put him on Esdeath level.
But at the same time he becomes a mindless danger beast that causes CHAOS in the Empire.

That maybe very well true. But he seems to have control of what he is currently doing. Plus, although he is starting to look different, it is probably just Incursio's new form that gives that appearance, as it seems the legs are augmented, adding to his speed which is ridiculous now.
Nov 23, 2014 6:58 PM

May 2012
PlasmacometX said:
LordPerucho said:

That maybe very well true. But he seems to have control of what he is currently doing. Plus, although he is starting to look different, it is probably just Incursio's new form that gives that appearance, as it seems the legs are augmented, adding to his speed which is ridiculous now.

It would be 2 much for him to evolve again. I understand one death and wanting to protect who's left making him get a powerup, but that wouldn't work if Mine died anymore. If he can't protect with this powerup he already got, it would only emotionally break him to the point where he probably would just give up.

The thing I want to know is where Najenda is. The fact that the PM decided to ignore the revolution army and instead focus on the execution makes me wonder what would happen if the revolution broke through during this time.
Plus who were those 2 last chapter in the streets that were saying, please don't come Nightraid.
There is way to much going behind the scenes to know whats going to happen next.
Nov 23, 2014 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
kingcity20 said:
PlasmacometX said:

It would be 2 much for him to evolve again. I understand one death and wanting to protect who's left making him get a powerup, but that wouldn't work if Mine died anymore. If he can't protect with this powerup he already got, it would only emotionally break him to the point where he probably would just give up.

The thing I want to know is where Najenda is. The fact that the PM decided to ignore the revolution army and instead focus on the execution makes me wonder what would happen if the revolution broke through during this time.
Plus who were those 2 last chapter in the streets that were saying, please don't come Nightraid.
There is way to much going behind the scenes to know whats going to happen next.

They are just some revolutionary spies. Lubbock saved the girl from the demons.
Nov 23, 2014 7:41 PM

Oct 2010
Dang evolved form of Incursio looks beastly. Tatsumi became more badass this chapter. Mine vs. Esdeath was great to see. Glad to see Lubbock's death actually had relevance in Tatsumi's evolution. Lubbock deserves more credit. Now with Akame, Leone, and Budo in the fight, next chapter is going to be a blast.
Nov 23, 2014 7:59 PM

Apr 2014
still waiting for a translated version D:
Nov 23, 2014 8:34 PM

May 2012
Awesome_G said:
kingcity20 said:

That makes it even more interesting then. We now have spies for the revolution here, NR causing a ruckus in the middle of town, the PM more concerned with the execution, and the two strongest of the empire away from the palace. Seems like a perfect time for the revolution army to invade, especially if Najenda clears a path for them or something.
Nov 23, 2014 8:41 PM

Apr 2008
kingcity20 said:
Awesome_G said:

That makes it even more interesting then. We now have spies for the revolution here, NR causing a ruckus in the middle of town, the PM more concerned with the execution, and the two strongest of the empire away from the palace. Seems like a perfect time for the revolution army to invade, especially if Najenda clears a path for them or something.

Except the fact that said ARMY has hit a complete standstill at Budou's fortress
Nov 23, 2014 8:45 PM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kingcity20 said:

Except the fact that said ARMY has hit a complete standstill at Budou's fortress

While Budo is away the Revolution Army will play.... honestly its time they showed the wielders of the imperial arms NR has confiscated throughout their "pilgrimage."
Nov 23, 2014 8:49 PM

May 2012
D3pthCharge said:
Darklight0303 said:

While Budo is away the Revolution Army will play.... honestly its time they showed the wielders of the imperial arms NR has confiscated throughout their "pilgrimage."

Add to this the fact that we don't know where Najenda even is. In a standstill all it takes is one blow from behind strong enough to cause a distraction, for the opposing party to completely overrun them.
Nov 23, 2014 9:15 PM
Nov 2014
kingcity20 said:
D3pthCharge said:

Add to this the fact that we don't know where Najenda even is. In a standstill all it takes is one blow from behind strong enough to cause a distraction, for the opposing party to completely overrun them.

Also to add, Budo's outcome throughout these next few chapters have a huge part in outcome of the Revolutionary army. Remember, The R.A was destroying the Capital's forces until Esdeath appeared to slow them down. Without Budo, the morale of the soldiers will weaken for sure, so his survival is a deciding factor.
Nov 23, 2014 10:35 PM
Oct 2014
The fact that Takahiro was working with White Fox for the ending may be a proof that its gonna have different endings. Like, why would you completely spoil the end of your best manga?
Nov 23, 2014 10:54 PM
Jun 2014
Do people really think the manga is near the end? IMO their is a lot of story that they can tell.
Nov 24, 2014 1:07 AM

May 2013
Ferax said:
still waiting for a translated version D:

You're not the only one.
Nov 24, 2014 1:29 AM

Apr 2008
PlasmacometX said:
kingcity20 said:

Also to add, Budo's outcome throughout these next few chapters have a huge part in outcome of the Revolutionary army. Remember, The R.A was destroying the Capital's forces until Esdeath appeared to slow them down. Without Budo, the morale of the soldiers will weaken for sure, so his survival is a deciding factor.

Except Esdeath's army that was dealing with the west tribes is on its way back. So the Revolutionary army is likely gonna get pincered between THOSE forces and Budou's fortress. And what the fuck do you really think Najenda alone without even a Teigu can do against an on alert fully armed FORTRESS.
Nov 24, 2014 3:06 AM

Oct 2014
If the fan translation on Reddit is right then I think that's Incursio limit

"Incursio!
Your body is still lives right?
No matter how tough || or painful it gets
Up to the limit
Release all your power...!!"

God damn it all
Nov 24, 2014 3:08 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:

"Incursio!
Up to the limit

God damn it all

If that's the peak of his power then I am not impressed.
Nov 24, 2014 3:29 AM
Nov 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

"Incursio!
Up to the limit

God damn it all

If that's the peak of his power then I am not impressed.

I can almost 100% guarantee that Incursio's final form is something we will see awhile from now, this is only a precursor. He most likely said release all your power in the sense of what it could release. Obviously if Tatsumi makes it through, he will train, which will then lead to more evolutions. Also, there may be no cap to how much Incursio can evolve, as it has been stated that Incursio will continue to evolve and develop to defeat newer and stronger enemies, and new abilities would be created as a result. Examples would be when he first donned Incursio. It evolved to match Tatsumi's fighting style, and gave newer abilities than Bulat may have had. And now we have Tatsumi's second evolution here, giving him unparalleled speed.
Pages (16) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.