Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2014 2:57 AM

Feb 2014
Holy fuck!!!!! I just read the raw of AgK Chapter 54..... And.....

They better fucking adapt this shit right in the anime. All they have to do is get this part right and I'll be happy! Fucking shit dude, Tatsumi just....!!!!! God damn!!!!

That's right, there' already fan art:

Tatsumi fucking unleashing the Incuriso berserk mode!!!!! Holy shit that was awesome!!!!
Nov 22, 2014 3:41 AM
Oct 2014
PlasmacometX said:
Hey all, first post on this thread lol. Anyway:

I honestly believe, as much as I like Mine, she will die. My theory is that something will happen that will cause tatsumi to go beserk(Even though he's sanic. In order to fight Esdeath on par, we need super sanic xD). Something. He needs a catalyst. I believe that catalyst will be Mine. She, although in a massive pinch, won't be able to defend against Esdeath without Pumpkin, so if Esdeath closes in, its almost a game over. And I do think we all know Esdeath's prowess when it comes to melee fighting. Mine almost died to Seryu. However, all of NR just busted in, so chances are looking a bit better, but huge death flag on Leone. My theory on this point is that Najenda or Leone will die, but with still an option for Mine to die if the former doesn't happen. We still need to figure out Esdeath's new ability. Any guesses?

If it comes down to relationships?

Akame x Tatsumi endgame.
Reason being that it, in my opinion, makes sense. Mine will most likely die. Najenda is essentially dead, and Leone no longer has as much vitality now that Lubbock is gone (She could only get limbs back if she had Lubbock/Cross Tail.) Leading to her possible death, and leaving Akame and Tatsumi the sole survivors. I personally don't think Tatsumi will die, as he seems to have plot armor, and that the story has mostly been focused on him more than anyone else, and is still slightly illogical by that same reason. Akame dying will also be HIGHLY unlikely, as she is main character by her name being in the title lol.

In all:

Mine, Najenda, and Leone have highest chances of death (unless Mine gets an ass-pull)

Akame and Tatsumi have lowest chances of death (Plot armor+ both big mc's (You can argue that Mine is an MC, and she is, but I personally don't think she will make it.))

EDIT: I just realized something. Now that Pikachu is back, NR got some trouble. I don't understand japanese btw, so I'm taking what other people are saying for the most point. So all in all, Pikachu+Esdeath vs NR without Najenda. (Missing all those dead chars, especially chelsea and Susanoo D:)

in the end u give tatsumi and akame a main character protection which is above Mine s main character protection......a main is a main get along with it all have the same state

basically i give Tatsumi akame and Mine the same main character protection but if they had called the manga red eyed killer i would not add akame a main character state because she has to less screen time

now to leone and najenda
leones death could be possible and najenda s but i really think she is not showing up in the colooseum i rather think najenda is going to attack the fortress so that revo army can enter the empire.......after all the arc is called chaos in the empire
Nov 22, 2014 3:45 AM

Apr 2008
MineFTW said:
PlasmacometX said:

I honestly believe, as much as I like Mine, she will die. My theory is that something will happen that will cause tatsumi to go beserk(Even though he's sanic. In order to fight Esdeath on par, we need super sanic xD). Something. He needs a catalyst. I believe that catalyst will be Mine. She, although in a massive pinch, won't be able to defend against Esdeath without Pumpkin, so if Esdeath closes in, its almost a game over. And I do think we all know Esdeath's prowess when it comes to melee fighting. Mine almost died to Seryu. However, all of NR just busted in, so chances are looking a bit better, but huge death flag on Leone. My theory on this point is that Najenda or Leone will die, but with still an option for Mine to die if the former doesn't happen. We still need to figure out Esdeath's new ability. Any guesses?

Akame x Tatsumi endgame.
Reason being that it, in my opinion, makes sense. Mine will most likely die. Najenda is essentially dead, and Leone no longer has as much vitality now that Lubbock is gone (She could only get limbs back if she had Lubbock/Cross Tail.) Leading to her possible death, and leaving Akame and Tatsumi the sole survivors. I personally don't think Tatsumi will die, as he seems to have plot armor, and that the story has mostly been focused on him more than anyone else, and is still slightly illogical by that same reason. Akame dying will also be HIGHLY unlikely, as she is main character by her name being in the title lol.

In all:

Mine, Najenda, and Leone have highest chances of death (unless Mine gets an ass-pull)

Akame and Tatsumi have lowest chances of death (Plot armor+ both big mc's (You can argue that Mine is an MC, and she is, but I personally don't think she will make it.))

EDIT: I just realized something. Now that Pikachu is back, NR got some trouble. I don't understand japanese btw, so I'm taking what other people are saying for the most point. So all in all, Pikachu+Esdeath vs NR without Najenda. (Missing all those dead chars, especially chelsea and Susanoo D:)

in the end u give tatsumi and akame a main character protection which is above Mine s main character protection......a main is a main get along with it all have the same state

basically i give Tatsumi akame and Mine the same main character protection but if they had called the manga red eyed killer i would not add akame a main character state because she has to less screen time

now to leone and najenda
leones death could be possible and najenda s but i really think she is not showing up in the colooseum i rather think najenda is going to attack the fortress so that revo army can enter the empire.......after all the arc is called chaos in the empire

That title can mean anything. Remember the title called Kill the newcomers? Did any of the new members die then? No they didn't.

And no Mine is nowhere near as assured as Tatsumi and Akame no matter how much you lie to yourself that she is.
Nov 22, 2014 3:47 AM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:

It looks incredible colored.

Fuck me that is sooo badass....it blew Grand Chariot right out of the window...sorry Wave
Nov 22, 2014 4:18 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MineFTW said:

now to leone and najenda

That title can mean anything. Remember the title called Kill the newcomers? Did any of the new members die then? No they didn't.

And no Mine is nowhere near as assured as Tatsumi and Akame no matter how much you lie to yourself that she is.

in my oppinion Akame is just a main because of the title...and thats that
Nov 22, 2014 4:23 AM

Oct 2014
PlasmacometX said:

Akame x Tatsumi endgame.

In all:

Yup NR be in trouble Esdeath in her self is gonna be a problem but now Pikachu is PISSED and wanna put holes in them.

(they will indeed be missed Chelsea ;_; o7)
Nov 22, 2014 4:36 AM

May 2013
Man, I salute you guys for tolerating each other in this past few chapters for this manga. And since its Christmas next month, goodluck.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 22, 2014 4:38 AM

Oct 2014
SweetCoconut said:
Man, I salute you guys for tolerating each other in this past few chapters for this manga. And since its Christmas next month, goodluck.

Can't wait to see who Takahiro kills on Christmas this time around...
Nov 22, 2014 4:46 AM

Apr 2008
MineFTW said:
also something that must be sad is that so many people disliked tatsumi because he was so weak and so on and now he suddenly gets a power up and all are like dude he is so much better than wave he is looking so awsome.......

i think u all are fooling yourselfs with this sudden power upgrades....
u like wave because he was the stronger tatsumi now u like tatsumi because he is the stronger wave ,u guys like esdeath because she is a overpowerd yandere,u like akame because she was strong from the beginning and so on....

its like all of u guys are attracted to overpowerd characters switching and choosing from which character is more powerfull right now

the only one who is going to stick with his thoughts is darklight and king artorias......(take this as a compliment)

LOL I think he's a bit cooler than before but I don't think he's anywhere near Wave's level yet.
Nov 22, 2014 4:50 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MineFTW said:
also something that must be sad is that so many people disliked tatsumi because he was so weak and so on and now he suddenly gets a power up and all are like dude he is so much better than wave he is looking so awsome.......

i think u all are fooling yourselfs with this sudden power upgrades....
u like wave because he was the stronger tatsumi now u like tatsumi because he is the stronger wave ,u guys like esdeath because she is a overpowerd yandere,u like akame because she was strong from the beginning and so on....

its like all of u guys are attracted to overpowerd characters switching and choosing from which character is more powerfull right now

the only one who is going to stick with his thoughts is darklight and king artorias......(take this as a compliment)

LOL I think he's a bit cooler than before but I don't think he's anywhere near Wave's level yet.

look he is a proud wave supporter and is not switching because tatsumi got a power up
Nov 22, 2014 5:45 AM

Oct 2014
I'm the opposite of Darklight I've been waiting for Tatsumi to get his powerup ever since he got it from Aniki and it seems that he finally surpassed him
and since the 3 beast said that Aniki strength puts him 2nd to Esdeath I think he can take on Wave with this new power
but still can't scratch Esdeath or Pikachu

also this needs to happen http://i.imgur.com/cNdCghm.gif :3
Nov 22, 2014 5:47 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
I'm the opposite of Darklight I've been waiting for Tatsumi to get his powerup ever since he got it from Aniki and it seems that he finally surpassed him
and since the 3 beast said that Aniki strength puts him 2nd to Esdeath I think he can take on Wave with this new power

That is arguable. Esdeath was dealing with Akame as effectively as Wave was when he soloed Akame, Lubbock and Mine. So I still think Wave is stronger. Plus he has way more experience in fighting since hey Navy.
Nov 22, 2014 5:50 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

That is arguable. Esdeath was dealing with Akame as effectively as Wave was when he soloed Akame, Lubbock and Mine. So I still think Wave is stronger. Plus he has way more experience in fighting since hey Navy.

Well Wave's Teigu counters Akame hard

but yea at this point Tatsumi just lacks experience and his only going to get stronger from this point still looking forward to their clash :3
Nov 22, 2014 6:46 AM

Sep 2010
:O My artwork :) See my speedpaint here guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01QS86xgN0U&list=UU1JUM6IQ0xm0UBEnzncLshg&index=1

Knight-Artorias said:
LordPerucho said:

It looks incredible colored.

Fuck me that is sooo badass....it blew Grand Chariot right out of the window...sorry Wave
Nov 22, 2014 6:57 AM

Oct 2014
firejet said:
:O My artwork :) See my speedpaint here guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01QS86xgN0U&list=UU1JUM6IQ0xm0UBEnzncLshg&index=1

Knight-Artorias said:

You sir are a genius
Nov 22, 2014 7:18 AM

Oct 2014
I would love to see new Incurso in the anime as well, but I dont see it happening.

Tomorrows AGK episode I assume it will be the last one that has canon material.

Nov 22, 2014 7:23 AM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
I would love to see new Incurso in the anime as well, but I dont see it happening.

Tomorrows AGK episode I assume it will be the last one that has canon material.

Maybe we'll get to see it next episode if we're lucky

and yea next episode is the last canon material since the next episode will come out before chapter 55
Nov 22, 2014 7:33 AM

Oct 2014
Here is the preview(with more pics).

Its combining Chapter 52-53 with 41-43.

If Leone dies in the anime, Whitefox will be spoiling she will die on Chapter 55.
LordPeruchoNov 22, 2014 7:55 AM

Nov 22, 2014 7:49 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

easy easy tatsumi achieved his power up last chapter so i think its still to early to say which one is stronger because he merely sliced a block into pieces and kicked esdeath away but we can definitly say if tatsumi is going to keep up with esdeath in the next chapter wave is going to have a difiicult time...

even so wave is fighting for the wrong side basically he needs to lose soon or later.....no offense though

i basically think that tatsumi may not gona smack esdeath into abyss but i really think he is going to punch the shit out of her or his whole power up was in vain.....
Nov 22, 2014 8:22 AM
Oct 2014
So far from the RAW what i'm seeing, is that
Nov 22, 2014 8:29 AM

Apr 2008
MonsterZed said:

Yup. She was lovin it!
Nov 22, 2014 8:40 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MonsterZed said:

Yup. She was lovin it!

"Stronger Tatsumi stronger... faster faster!"
Is what I think she was thinking
Nov 22, 2014 8:41 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

Yup. She was lovin it!

Both out of context and IN context that's so wrong but so fits her.
Nov 22, 2014 8:49 AM

Oct 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

Yup. She was lovin it!

Some of the pages have been translated in spanish, Esdease said (while blushing)"Tatsumi this is the first time we are talking frankly with others".

"It has been fun but..." Then she uses Mahapadma.

Pretty much tells you Esdeath was having fun battling Mine and Tatsumi, she wasnt that serious to begin with.

Nov 22, 2014 8:54 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
LordPerucho said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Some of the pages have been translated in spanish, Esdease said (while blushing)"Tatsumi this is the first time we are talking frankly with others".

"It has been fun but..." Then she uses Mahapadma.

Pretty much tells you Esdeath was having fun battling Mine and Tatsumi, she wasnt that serious to begin with.
She is perfection :'')
Nov 22, 2014 8:56 AM

Mar 2014
am I mistaken or is the translation not out yet? The amount of comments it too damn high

I hope the fight Mine vs Esdeath is worth it though
Nov 22, 2014 8:59 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
danae17 said:
am I mistaken or is the translation not out yet? The amount of comments it too damn high

It's not translated yet

And from what I've seen it was pretty entertaining
Nov 22, 2014 9:04 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
danae17 said:

It's not translated yet

And from what I've seen it was pretty entertaining

If onesided. Esdeath didn't even get a scratch from the sniper
Nov 22, 2014 9:05 AM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:

She only looked annoyed when Akame tried a sneak attack on her.

"Damn you", "She was hiding her presence the whole time?!".

Its clear she isnt gonna die, because she will be Akames last opponent EOS. This clash was a tease that will happen later on.

Nov 22, 2014 9:08 AM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Tokoya said:

Its clear she isnt gonna die, because she will be Akames last opponent EOS. This clash was a tease that will happen later on.

Akame is the wild card in this fight... I can't really gauge her usefulness in this 4v2.
Nov 22, 2014 9:10 AM

Apr 2008
D3pthCharge said:
LordPerucho said:

Akame is the wild card in this fight... I can't really gauge her usefulness in this 4v2.

There's no reason why her usefulness would be any greater than it was at the cathedral. NR is even more outgunned now than they were then
Nov 22, 2014 9:23 AM

Oct 2014
^ Akame has never fought Esdeath directly before...

I'm not saying the fight is remotely even but this set up is really awkward... and there are numerous unknown variables...
Nov 22, 2014 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
Esdease reaction speed is insane.

Reacted to sneak attacks by current Tatsumi and Akame(who had to hide her presence).

Akame has better chances in defeating Budou than Esdease imo because Budou is more of a tank character.

Nov 22, 2014 9:28 AM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Esdease reaction speed is insane.

Reacted to sneak attacks by current Tatsumi and Akame(who had to hide her presence).

Akame has better chances in defeating Budou than Esdease imo because Budou is more of a tank character.

But most of his body is armored she's gonna have to go for his head or something
Nov 22, 2014 9:38 AM

Oct 2014
Pretty much, Akame always aims for the neck(vs Zank, vs Ibara, vs that fodder glasses dude with the mysterious teigu).

http://www.mangabird.com/akame-ga-kill-54?page=29

Tatsumi is the first character that lands a hit on Esdease, it hurt her a bit, you could tell by her expression.

Gave us an insight how physically strong Esdease is. That kick couldve severely dmgd Armor Wave imo.
LordPeruchoNov 22, 2014 9:41 AM

Nov 22, 2014 9:49 AM

Dec 2013
Amazing fight, Esdeath was having the time of her life... still waiting for scanlations, Dat evolved Incursio though...BA

Budou is pissed!

Esdeath has another secret move?! Oh well, NR is done for, at least Leone or Najenda.

PriestSlayerNov 22, 2014 10:00 AM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 22, 2014 10:21 AM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Pretty much, Akame always aims for the neck(vs Zank, vs Ibara, vs that fodder glasses dude with the mysterious teigu).

Tatsumi is the first character that lands a hit on Esdease, it hurt her a bit, you could tell by her expression.

Gave us an insight how physically strong Esdease is. That kick couldve severely dmgd Armor Wave imo.

God Tatsumi just getting better and better...I wonder who's gonna be the first one to scratch Esdeath
Nov 22, 2014 10:33 AM
Oct 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
LordPerucho said:

God Tatsumi just getting better and better...I wonder who's gonna be the first one to scratch Esdeath

pahhhh even if esdeath can block every single attack. soon or later esdeaths arms are going break because even she is bound by the physiks of the human body either way tatsumi is going to give esdeath a difficult time
Nov 22, 2014 11:42 AM

Oct 2014
There is a reason why Esdease is called the Empires strongest....

Has anyone thought Tatsumi could be the descendant of the King?

It would be the biggest plot-twist the manga could offer.

Nov 22, 2014 11:45 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:

That would be a twist alright though it'd need a LOOOOOT of explaining.
Nov 22, 2014 11:46 AM
Nov 2014
MineFTW said:
Knight-Artorias said:

pahhhh even if esdeath can block every single attack. soon or later esdeaths arms are going break because even she is bound by the physiks of the human body either way tatsumi is going to give esdeath a difficult time

Eventually, I believe it will be Tatsumi to end her. If it isn't him, then it will either Akame or Najenda. No way in hell is Mine going to kill her. Plus, Leone got shredded last time vs. Esdeath. I was thinking lately, maybe her special move is to freeze blood(Killing you instantly?)? But that's a little too overpowered.
Nov 22, 2014 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:

As long as it's explained in an acceptable way, that would be a great twist
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 22, 2014 12:13 PM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:

First we have no idea who his parents are. Maybe his mom was used for the King as a sex toy, got her pregnant and got thrown out of the Capital.

The only way NR survives is if Esdeath or Budou turn on each other. Most Likely Esdeath will do it because she still loves Tatsumi, she even said she prefers tatsumi over the Empire.

Nov 22, 2014 12:16 PM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
Darklight0303 said:

First we have no idea who his parents are. Maybe his mom was used for the King as a sex toy, got her pregnant and got thrown out of the Capital.

The only way NR survives is if Esdeath or Budou turn on each other. Most Likely Esdeath will do it because she still loves Tatsumi, she even said she prefers tatsumi over the Empire.

Well there's also the matter of this mysterious retired soldier who trained him in the way of the sword.
Nov 22, 2014 12:34 PM
Nov 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LordPerucho said:

Well there's also the matter of this mysterious retired soldier who trained him in the way of the sword.

Im curious as to who he is... In actuality, I wonder what is the current state of Tatsumi's village. I forget what part it is located, I think it might be the West, but yeah.
Nov 22, 2014 2:17 PM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:

He should be a former Empire soldier, from what we saw the best revolutionary soldiers have been former Empire generals/soldiers.

Someone already posted the cover of Volume 11, which also hints Mine MIGHT die.

NR will divide themselves in teams of 2 to take out Esdeath and Budou

Akame and Leone vs Budou: Akame and Leone showed great teamwork vs Bols and Kuromes puppets, Leone will probably be the one playing decoy while Akame will attempt a sneak attack and cut Budous neck.

Mine and Tatsumi vs Esdeath. Tatsumi with his powerup he is stronger than MM2 Susanno, when he landed a hit on Esdease it looked like he hurt her a bit. Mines blasts should be weaker because Tatsumi is fighting with her but she should continue spam her blasts while Tatsumi sees the right moments to attack Esdeath. Esdeath cant use mahapadma anymore but she still has a new attack....(which might maybe the reason why we see the ground getting destroyed on Volume 11 cover).

Nov 22, 2014 5:49 PM
Nov 2014
LordPerucho said:
Darklight0303 said:

He should be a former Empire soldier, from what we saw the best revolutionary soldiers have been former Empire generals/soldiers.

Akame and Leone vs Budou: Akame and Leone showed great teamwork vs Bols and Kuromes puppets, Leone will probably be the one playing decoy while Akame will attempt a sneak attack and cut Budous neck.

Mine and Tatsumi vs Esdeath. Tatsumi with his powerup he is stronger than MM2 Susanno, when he landed a hit on Esdease it looked like he hurt her a bit. Mines blasts should be weaker because Tatsumi is fighting with her but she should continue spam her blasts while Tatsumi sees the right moments to attack Esdeath. Esdeath cant use mahapadma anymore but she still has a new attack....(which might maybe the reason why we see the ground getting destroyed on Volume 11 cover).

Tatsumi landed a hit? When? The closest he got was when Esdeath used Mahapadma and he shocked her with his immunity to it.
Nov 22, 2014 5:58 PM

Oct 2014
He hit Esdease with a spinning kick and Esdease reacted in time to block it.

Leone has the highest chance in dying next chapter, the only way she can survive if they get her to a revolutionary member that is compatible to Perfector(Stylish old teigu).

Does anyone think Izou is a humanoid Teigu ?
He only lives for kousetsu, has no interest in teigu, Shura said every member of WH have a teigu.

Besides he was also the only member that wasnt a complete psychopath, his attitude looks a bit similar to Suu.

Nov 22, 2014 7:00 PM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh shit really worried about this new move now...
if so then she will probably be the reason for the chaos in the empire

Also what's this thing about a soldier training him?
Nov 22, 2014 7:03 PM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
LordPerucho said:

Oh shit really worried about this new move now...
if so then she will probably be the reason for the chaos in the empire

Also what's this thing about a soldier training him?

When asked a while back about where Tatsumi learned his sword skills, he said a retired soldier trained him at his village.

As for the new move, I'm gonna laugh if it's some kind of HELLGATE or something like that.
Pages (16) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.