Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Nihon Animator Mihonichi Episode 3 Discussion

Jul 4, 2016 3:50 PM

The story is all over the place.
There were great and there were gross moments.

Aug 25, 2016 2:16 AM

Damn, son. wtfdidijustwatch.mov
I didn't even bother to pay any attention to the story. I was just sitting there the entire time letting it assault my eyes and brain with its animation, among other things.

Sep 8, 2016 12:54 PM

This has to be the best one yet (then again, its only the 3rd episode)

After getting past the ecchi and awesome music, I realise it teaches us something.

Oct 4, 2016 4:56 AM

I interpreted this as a guy who used a girl that was in love with him for her body (maybe even more than one) and didnt realise she was the best thing he ever had. He broke her heart and abandoned her and now the thought of losing her and every thing he did is coming back to haunt him, driving him insane.

Oct 13, 2016 10:27 AM
IchbineinJaeger said:
I interpreted this as a guy who used a girl that was in love with him for her body (maybe even more than one) and didnt realise she was the best thing he ever had. He broke her heart and abandoned her and now the thought of losing her and every thing he did is coming back to haunt him, driving him insane.

No, that interpretation is way too feministic and American. Me!me!me! is just a social commentary about the hikikimori lifestyle in Japan.

Dec 10, 2016 9:42 AM

Ah, ME!ME!ME!! Easily the most recognizable short in the Anime Expo. Got my hands on the uncensored version (never knew it was censored in the first place) and I found it to be very TITTYllating~ That intense EDM got me on edge. I like it.

Poor dude's beyond help with his anime addiction and he's well aware that it's tearing him apart. Being groped and dismembered by hundreds of identical anime girls isn't really worth it, I guess. I'd gladly comfort his girlfriend for him.

Feb 1, 2017 1:14 PM

It feels like an eternity has passed since last time I watched this... well I guess literally a few years passed. In those few years I have submersed myself into this 'otaku' multimedia universe. Now, probably unlike the first time I watched the video, I can connect with moments like the vomit scene and the one he is being eaten.

May 30, 2017 7:48 PM

Not surprised this thread would have the most posts.

Anyways, it's still creepy after seeing it a few years later again. But I appreciate the video more. Forgot a lot of the content in the last half.

Aug 6, 2017 8:27 PM

Wait...LMAO at the poster.
Misato figure!
Those girls on the tv have some fine bodies.
Work it girl. Dat oppai jiggle.
Dat pantsu.
DAT ASS! Dat pussy...cat.
YO!!!! DAT THONG BOOTY!
She laying down showing that booty!
Oh shit! She spreading eagle.
Who is that woman? I think I can see her nipples.
She changed form.
DAMN!!!! DEM ASSES! Pop! Lock it! Drop it!
I can see that woman's nipples. Nice.
Dem nipples.
Those amazing oppai killed him.
Dat oppai on the tv. Nice nipples.
WTF! The oppai came through the tv.
WTF! She came through the tv.
Dat ass!
The figures are alive.
She's taking off her mask.
Whoa! She's cute. You better smash.
Dat oppai!
Exchanging fluids? I can dig that as long as I smash.
Dat acid trip.
Dat blood. Is he dead?
Dat ass. Dat oppai.
Oh shit! She's eating him.
Dat transformation!
FPS view. lol
Holy shit! Austin Powers now.
He couldn't shoot them fine bodies!
Oh shit! They're hitting him.
They got him.
Dat kiss!
Oh shit! His head.

Holy shit! That was focking amazing! Focking masterpiece.

Best of the 3 shorts so far, but I doubt anything with top this. Best music video of all time. It's been almost 3 years now and no new projects regarding it have been announced, but I wish at least 1 20 minute OVA came out. I just want more of this.

If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Aug 10, 2017 4:36 PM

Really awesome, great animation, and just really all around great visuals!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Mar 16, 11:12 AM

Years have passed and I will continue saying that this is the most addictive thing I saw in an anime.

Apr 25, 2:47 AM

Poor guy. He needs to forget about this girl and go meet someone new. Beautiful animation and fun clubby music.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 25, 3:12 AM

Wait, this came out more than 4 years ago? Holy crap, where did time go? O_O

Apr 28, 6:38 PM
I guess too much anime really is bad for you

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]