Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Nov 23, 2014 8:01 AM

Holy Sh*t Kamui has been around for so long, he was that "Counselor" !!!

This guy might actually planning something bigger than Makishima. Can't wait to see it !!!

Nov 23, 2014 10:04 AM

Mika is being such a stupid brat it hurts my brain. Why do they put up with her when she blatantly continues to disrespect her senior officers, constantly ignoring and/or talking back at even reasonable things asked from her? Not to even mention how she treats the enforcers like scum - the very same people who do the dirty work so that she doesn't have to and her hue can remain clear... And now she's hiding that Tougane's been silently being a creepy creeper behind Akane's back?!? Like, what even?!

Shou's adorable with how he keeps calling Akane 'big sis.' Akane's been the only one showing him any warmth and puts trust in him and his abilities so far, after all :)

Sibyl's unwilling to do anything about Kamui, no surprise there. It the system's meant to protect people from crime by removing individuals who may want to commit crime, it's doing a cr**tastic job at it. And yet, people, even so many inspectors!, praise it like it's the greatest thing ever. If the civilians only knew, the area stress levels would be soaring towards the clouds.
Modified by shiroyume, Nov 23, 2014 10:59 AM
死ねカス国に帰れ

Nov 23, 2014 10:54 AM

So. Awesome.

1. Lesbians. Woot.
2. Freakin Kamui mah man.
3. Psycho Pass 2 > Psycho Pass

GG. Love this show.

5/5. For sure.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture

Nov 23, 2014 11:30 AM

Got your < the wrong way 'round there.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.

Nov 23, 2014 12:19 PM
Hmm.. Some theories...

- They can only track dominators whenever it is activated (when it actually connects to the server) I mean, can you track a device when it's turned off?

- The dominator can only shoot those with a high coefficient (kill with those above 300), which is why Shisui can still use it. They only shoot those above 300. They however taunt people to get to that number (and Sybil has no way of stopping that). For the system, it is still logical to keep Shisui operating, since she is killing only those who are target for elimination, no longer civilians/innocent people, but those that are already clouded.

Nov 23, 2014 2:16 PM

At least we could see Kougami in this ep. even though it was just a part of Akane's imagination.

Nov 23, 2014 11:08 PM

ChromiumSX said:
And one more thing I don't see how Tougane has any similarity with Kougami.

Really? Not even a bit? Because I think Tougane is basically Kougami but with different appearances.

jrchua000 said:
Hmm.. Some theories...

- They can only track dominators whenever it is activated (when it actually connects to the server) I mean, can you track a device when it's turned off?

- The dominator can only shoot those with a high coefficient (kill with those above 300), which is why Shisui can still use it. They only shoot those above 300. They however taunt people to get to that number (and Sybil has no way of stopping that). For the system, it is still logical to keep Shisui operating, since she is killing only those who are target for elimination, no longer civilians/innocent people, but those that are already clouded.

The real question is can it be turned off just with a single button/easily?

Even so, Sibyl still sees Kamui as a threat. So why couldn't Sibyl just turn Kamui's dominators off?
Modified by Pat_To_Do-List, Nov 24, 2014 2:07 AM
I like anime.

Nov 24, 2014 12:40 AM

Would have been better if they just showed Karanamori x Yayoi sex scene and just cut out all of the useless piece of shit Shimotsuki scenes.

Nov 24, 2014 1:59 AM

Now this is getting interesting, I like the Riku Mukojima when he was a kid, so kawaii! :3

Nov 24, 2014 6:58 PM

Oh man, gansta Akane literally telling Sybil to go fuck herself.

Shou is so adorable. Too bad he's Shimotsuki stress reliever... Must be a pain in the ass to always have her on your back.

So Kamui is basically having a lot of fun toying with Akane and her crew. And he's not alone, he's with all these dead kids, what a cute situation. Poor Akane team, they can't stop screwing up. Not that Sybil is much of a help either.

It's interesting what we learned about Togane. He seem to have a huge grudge against inspectors and it look like Shimotsuki is his next target since she discovered his secret. But god damnit, Shimotsuki, why didn't you told Akane when you had the chance?! She has never been a bitch to you, unlike you!
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Nov 25, 2014 9:33 AM

another load of twists and mindfucks, impossible to resist.
this is so refreshing after so many bad shows this season, cant wait for next ep.

5/5

Nov 25, 2014 3:33 PM
Sanji Fangirl

This show is sooo slooow.
They should have at least figured out Kamui's goal by now.

Nov 26, 2014 5:28 AM
So far it's an ok sequel, but I guess like other people said we'll have to wait for the movie to see Kogami again :'(

Nov 26, 2014 9:24 PM

Holy fuck. Kamui is literally everyone lol.

How do you even stop someone who has been watching and possibly influencing your decisions for god knows how long?

FINALLY! We got another Shion x Yayoi scene ;) huehuehue
That's all I've been asking for since the last episode of season 1. Thank you, I can now call PP2 a success. Maybe we'll get one at the end of this too, fingers crossed.

Nov 27, 2014 3:51 AM

Jonesy974 said:
FINALLY! We got another Shion x Yayoi scene ;) huehuehue
That's all I've been asking for since the last episode of season 1. Thank you, I can now call PP2 a success. Maybe we'll get one at the end of this too, fingers crossed.

One more in the movie, and it's a trifecta!!

Nov 28, 2014 11:21 PM

Another big reveal at the end. Good episode all around

Nov 29, 2014 8:57 PM

Kougami's voice. <3
I feel like Akane's grandma will die.

Shimotsuki is in trouble. And Tougane is up to something.
Hinakawa is put into good use, while Yayoi is having sex with Shion.
Ginoza says hi.

Kamui survived a plane crash. And he's not alone.
Everyone is Kamui. Kamui is everyone.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.

Nov 30, 2014 9:17 AM
Feels so good to see Komugi again. What an epic episode.

Nov 30, 2014 10:59 AM

Whoah, whoah, whoah, this episode sure progressed at high speed. It was a good idea to link the cast from S1, now I just hope it'd be executed well.

Also, Shimotsuki is on a highway to her death, I don't think anyone can justify her actions right now.

Dec 1, 2014 12:21 AM

And Mika continues to screw up and make everyone else pay the price.

Now how are we going to deal with Kamui now that he screwed them over so much now.

Dec 1, 2014 8:06 AM

5/5

The episodes are few, so I can not complain of forcing views in the narrative, amen!
Episode interesting, even if I'm missing something, I did not understand the conversation between Akane and Kasei, but Kamui however, remains a good opponent.
Unfortunately, the drawings are somewhat dropped, oh well!
Look to see if the BD will remedy these defects.
Not bad soundtrack, characters who receive a further characterization.
Now I understand why it is in the organic Tougane controlled by Akane, I suppose, or must stop Kamui, or must shut Akane if you decide to do something wrong; this I think.
I can not wait to see the next episode.

Dec 2, 2014 6:40 PM

This anime deserved more than 11 eps.. I love Akane, she is very mature in this season..

Dec 9, 2014 2:49 PM

What a big surprise! Kamui have 185 holos and used a lot of them already!

Yayoi used to do more stuff in the 1st season, now the focus are on the new guys...at least we had some Yayoi x Shion moment, it's always welcome...

Dec 10, 2014 2:36 PM

Oh, such a great episode, what a twist. He was as close as he could get to them all the time!

But that's not what made this episode the best, it's that they finally started asking questions about Sybil and began real investigation as they were to, this is what PP2 should been from a start!

So many things happened in this episode we can call it one big reveal!

Dec 13, 2014 8:44 PM

I was expecting something to happen with Akane's grandma... but nothing?...

Dec 15, 2014 6:28 AM

grandma is safe, for now

Akane lights up the smoke to "talk" to Kougami, and she seems to reach his level of detective instinct?

Dec 15, 2014 11:44 PM

Kamui is just crazy, I'm so glad Akane actually asked Sybil why they didnt disconnect the dominator from Shisui, I sriously wanted to know why. it's sad that the reason is to save face.

Togane can tell that some searched the room?! omg Mika better watch her back from now on.

I seriously want to know why Kamui is doing this.

Dec 25, 2014 1:56 PM

Oh wow! That's what I call development!!! Really epic episode, can't wait to see what will happen next!

Dec 28, 2014 12:05 AM

Whale whale whale... I was wondering when a yuri scene will pop up and it came in this episode.. surprised that the ever useless and irritable Mika was not involved in it.

Hinakawa calling Akane as Onee-chan.. wonder why he does that.. Hope they reveal his past soon..

Jan 1, 2015 12:58 PM

Things are getting interesting :D
Those holograms are so badass! I want to be a designer too.

Jan 6, 2015 5:15 AM

Akane making "Kougami illusions". <3

So Togane finds out that Mika raided his room. So he has a dark history, huh?

Hinakawa (how adorable he is) works so hard that he discovers something: Kamui had used a hologram during the barricade incident which was also taken from a child who died in a plane accident 15 years ago. The group also discovers that Kamui was the only one who survived the plane crash.

Akane captures Yohei Masuzaki, a surgeon who previously operated on Kamui, then Saiga interrogates him. Them Mika finds out about Togane's corporation, which may be linked to Masuzaki's medical files.

After Hinakawa (cutesy at its finest) finish his work on creating holograms of all 185 victims of the plane accident, they discover that Kamui has bunch of followers, whom they have seen or interviewed before.

PLOT TWISTS.

Jan 16, 2015 6:30 PM

I hope Mika stays alive just so I can see all of the rage at the end.

Jan 27, 2015 7:32 AM

cLoVer4miza said:
This anime deserved more than 11 eps.. I love Akane, she is very mature in this season..

No I think lesser episode for such anime works better give more of a thrill
Also such type of Masterpiece takes time to make it

Feb 22, 2015 5:57 AM

Wow. The best episode this season so far imo :D
Kamui is wut? o_O Hmm... NEEEEEXT!!!!!

Feb 26, 2015 12:34 PM
The best!!! Interesting story. 10/10

Apr 17, 2015 8:21 AM

Great episode, showing that Kamui isnt just 1 person, he's been everywhere for god knows how long :)
Something interesting could happen between Tougane & Mika

Apr 20, 2015 6:40 PM
Shinya randomly appearing? I guess the masses just had to be satisfied.

I'm REALLY interested to know why Sibyl doesn't want Kamui's brain to be incorporated. That would finally reveal what makes him different from Shougo.

And I just have to say, the ending reveal got me. Like holy shit, THE IN HOUSE THERAPIST?! Daayyyyyuuummmmm. That guy has been around since early Season 1 and he never looked suspicious. I realize they are totally shoehorning this shit in, but it's still surprising.

Jun 16, 2015 7:01 AM

so let me guess.. one of the enforcer is holo kid, right?

Jul 15, 2015 11:30 AM

Kamui is a real genius, "He has been with us since the begginning" what did she means?

Aug 1, 2015 12:48 AM

WTF what is this organ-transfer-magically-fixes-psycho-pass bullshit. There is no causal, empirical link between secondary organs and someone's mental well-being or stability. I've seen people with failing organs that will die who were the kindest people you'd ever meet, and I've seen people who are physically perfectly healthy specimens that are fucking sick in the head.

Obviously the writers were stumped as to how Kamui could get pawns to work for him and carry out his agenda under Sibylls nose, so someone spitballed this organ transplant drivel out at a storyboard meeting and everyone at the table swallowed it because they'll all too lazy to come up with anything creative or that makes at least a little sense like Makishima's helmets.

I am just shaking my head in total, complete disappointment right now. They better at least give some semi plausible half-assed attempt at explaining why this organ transfer bullshit actually works.
I refuse to hide behind the picture of a kawaii 2d girl.

Sep 27, 2015 2:39 AM
I'm gone

Wait, so they are trying to tell us that in a society monitored 24/7 by Sibyl they managed to "add" like 100 citizens using holos? Convinient. Unless it's all planned by Sibyl I call it bullshit.

Oct 10, 2015 6:15 AM

I'd take the pretentious quotes from S1 over this ridiculous bullshit any day
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Salman bin Abdul Aziz said:
@Comic_Sans I hate to insult you on forums but you are just a troll so just go kill yourself already bitch

Nov 18, 2015 2:23 AM

Only 4 episodes remaining.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 22, 2015 5:20 PM

Shit, this season is absolutely nerve-wracking. Bad choice to watch it during my finals week, I have to study so many things but I just wanna marathon Psycho-Pass. :'c
I'm glad that Akane's grandma was alright, that got me scared.
People having the dead children's faces is creepy! Creepy, creepy, creepy!
Also, in the files that Shimotsuki was reading it said that Togane's crime coefficient got to 769, Goddamit. I wanna understand him more, hopefully there'll be more of him than being just Kamui's pawn, or something.

(THIS WAY FOREVER)

Dec 11, 2015 8:07 AM

Amazing episode :)

I love how when Akane is in a pinch, she thinks of what would Kougami would do in a situation like this. I love how it's the same explanation Kougami said back then ^^

As usual, Shimotsuki is annoying the shit out of me. Why can't you shut up for a second and just follow Akane's orders??

Shou as usual prove more useful than an actual Inspector/

It's obvious at the end, it was Tougane handing some sort of hand device to Kamui.

Can't wait for the next episode!!

Feb 28, 2016 4:49 PM
kamui discovered fragile points of system. Your commitment to making holos is amazing.

Mar 30, 2016 8:04 AM
Why not just promote, demote, transfer or sack the detective to remove her access the dominators?

Apr 13, 2016 1:05 PM

Kougami vision, hot <3

he used holograms of his dead friends/fellow students. Hmm.
Modified by stephtastrophe, Apr 13, 2016 1:12 PM

May 12, 2016 9:42 PM
LHBZR said:
Greatest Plot Twist: Kirito Kamui created a Holo of Shougo Makishima. So, he still alive ready to destroy Sibyl System.

LOL.

this maybe great xd

May 30, 2016 5:44 PM

You know, I was thinking it doesn't really make sense that once an Inspector gets demoted to Enforcer, he has to take orders from the Inspector and that's it. Like, Gino totally has lots of experience as an Inspector but now at most he can state his opinion, but he has no power in deciding how they should solve the case nor can he take any real action on his own, that's all up to Akane now. And if Akane isn't there, he has to listen to Shimotsuki, who so far, isn't doing the greatest job. Seems like such a waste.

I'm beginning to think maybe the Chief/Sybil System is using this case with Kamui, as well as Tougane, as an experiment to see how far they can push Akane and cloud her hue. Just what will it take for her Criminal Coefficient to increase? And Tougane's comment at the beginning, about how Akane is the only one who can kill Kamui-- he really wants her to get way too obsessed with the case. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we later find out that Tougane is involved somehow with Kamui... The pictures of Akane with her facial features circled makes me wonder if he's amassing data to create a holo of her...

Anyway, I like how Hinakawa calls Akane "onee-chan". :3

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »