Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2014 4:35 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A perfect example of modern magic meeting magic of the fantasy world. I like Yakagaki Suimei's slightly cocky attitude of refusing the duties of the hero summons. Of course, the nobles scorn him and call him a coward when he states he will not help them, pretty selfish since they were the ones who summoned him without his consent. Little did they know of course is the fact that he's hiding his true abilities and is pretty OP.
Dec 12, 2015 3:01 PM

Jun 2013
Well as far as being OP is concerned... He is only really OP in regards to human-to-human combat. He pretty much outclasses all of them.
Nov 8, 2017 12:53 AM

Jan 2016
Well, i like the MC, with his slightly cocky attitude. And the fact that he's hiding his true abilities.

Modern magic vs Fantasy world magic.

I'm just curious why the 'Hero', Shana Reiji not listed in the character list column.
May 14, 2018 10:25 PM

Jun 2012
Not so bad, the magic and magika's details were captivating enough. And the trio of main otherworlders are fun enough as the leads of this story.

For an introductory volume, we could still see a lot more potential of the plot's production, guess I'll stick for more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jun 9, 2016 11:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.